Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:36 AM

Woman Cries After Being Called "Bouncer" On Social Media (pics, Video) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Cries After Being Called "Bouncer" On Social Media (pics, Video) (56843 Views)

24 Year Old Man & His 80 Year Old Lover Are Trending On Social Media (pics/vid) / Nigerian Lady Cries After Spending N9k On Transport To See A Guy / Lady Cries After Posting Nude Pictures But Followers Refuse To Grow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Cries After Being Called "Bouncer" On Social Media (pics, Video) by Goodvibes007: 8:40pm On Mar 02
This lady again lol

Chigospecial

Re: Woman Cries After Being Called "Bouncer" On Social Media (pics, Video) by Ororocelemi(m): 9:05pm On Mar 02
They are trying to trend, wetin concern your body and bouncer, beautiful woman like this.
If no be person wife I for like hustle her grin

GistMedia0:
A woman was seen in tears after being relentlessly mocked and labeled as a "bouncer" on social media due to her muscular physique. The incident sheds light on the pervasive issue of body shaming and its emotional toll on individuals.

However, the woman's husband has taken a stand after his wife was wrongly called a "bouncer" on social media, sparking a wave of hurtful comments about her strong physique. In a video that has gained attention online, he confronts those responsible for the hurtful remarks.

The video shows the woman's husband, visibly upset, addressing the camera. "Are you happy now, calling my wife a bouncer?" he asks, his voice firm with frustration.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MlrjlX9nRzs
Re: Woman Cries After Being Called "Bouncer" On Social Media (pics, Video) by KonTagiousBull: 9:28pm On Mar 02
dukechilezie:
These ones are looking for a way to trend because the woman here doesn't look masculine.

Very soon consolation money will start pouring in......
Re: Woman Cries After Being Called "Bouncer" On Social Media (pics, Video) by biyams(m): 9:29pm On Mar 02
cyber bullying harmless people.....when it's time to talk what will shake the country's table people go dey claim peacemakers
Re: Woman Cries After Being Called "Bouncer" On Social Media (pics, Video) by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:05pm On Mar 02
If she doesn't like the compliment she should leave social media

1 Like

Re: Woman Cries After Being Called "Bouncer" On Social Media (pics, Video) by sylve11: 11:01pm On Mar 02
blowjohn:
What is she doing in social media?

Very important question. cool

1 Like

Re: Woman Cries After Being Called "Bouncer" On Social Media (pics, Video) by sylve11: 11:02pm On Mar 02
FinidiGeorge:
Yẹ̀yẹ́... I know this couple, they are skit makers on YouTube... Please don't take them serious.

Are they related to wetindeyhappen TV? grin cool
Re: Woman Cries After Being Called "Bouncer" On Social Media (pics, Video) by jessylaurel(f): 11:38pm On Mar 02
GistMedia0:
A woman was seen in tears after being relentlessly mocked and labeled as a "bouncer" on social media due to her muscular physique. The incident sheds light on the pervasive issue of body shaming and its emotional toll on individuals.

However, the woman's husband has taken a stand after his wife was wrongly called a "bouncer" on social media, sparking a wave of hurtful comments about her strong physique. In a video that has gained attention online, he confronts those responsible for the hurtful remarks.

The video shows the woman's husband, visibly upset, addressing the camera. "Are you happy now, calling my wife a bouncer?" he asks, his voice firm with frustration.

Lol
These boring husband and wife with their senseless videos on Facebook 🤣🤣🤣
Re: Woman Cries After Being Called "Bouncer" On Social Media (pics, Video) by Lacash: 12:17am On Mar 03
GistMedia0:

A pretty lady like this, ta that’s not possible jare🤓
Re: Woman Cries After Being Called "Bouncer" On Social Media (pics, Video) by Jakama90(m): 5:06am On Mar 03
She get tears to shed.. where is the bouncers physic. You are pretty joior
Re: Woman Cries After Being Called "Bouncer" On Social Media (pics, Video) by Hanndye: 6:57am On Mar 03
Nonsense
Re: Woman Cries After Being Called "Bouncer" On Social Media (pics, Video) by millionboi2: 12:29pm On Mar 03
fyzaila:
Anybody can be bullies online and work away with it, something the can never try face to face
the thing is that you have to grow a deep skin on social media

1 Like

Re: Woman Cries After Being Called "Bouncer" On Social Media (pics, Video) by alphaNomega: 2:55pm On Mar 03
fyzaila:
Anybody can be bullies online and work away with it, something the can never try face to face

you want to threaten a bouncer face-to-face?
Re: Woman Cries After Being Called "Bouncer" On Social Media (pics, Video) by FinidiGeorge: 3:34pm On Mar 03
[quote author=sylve11 post=128746592]

Are they related to wetindeyhappen TV? grin cool[/quote
Nope .... i think they are @iam_emkoo or so
Re: Woman Cries After Being Called "Bouncer" On Social Media (pics, Video) by purples25(f): 10:12pm On Mar 03
There are a set of killers who don't kill physically. They kill with words and with using every strategy within their reach to make one feel useless, worthless and suicidal. Some of them even come out plainly to type 'kill yourself'.

When my son gets old enough to understand, I'm going to tell him all about these people, warn him. They are many amongst children. They say bad words about a particular child and strategize so that the target is isolated and feels the heat of their dislike. Yes, a lot of these killers are the youngest on earth. They start from kindergarten.

If this post is true and not a skit. The lady should be aware that they are after her life. Those kind of commenters are not normal. To survive them she has to really block comments or avoid them. Take them very seriously, they get highs off driving people to suicide.
Re: Woman Cries After Being Called "Bouncer" On Social Media (pics, Video) by wolverine78: 3:12am On Mar 04
If you took better care of your wife, she wouldn't be looking like this.
Re: Woman Cries After Being Called "Bouncer" On Social Media (pics, Video) by fyzaila: 8:14pm On Mar 06
alphaNomega:

you want to threaten a bouncer face-to-face?

Lol 😆
Re: Woman Cries After Being Called "Bouncer" On Social Media (pics, Video) by tammie24: 10:55am On Mar 15
Zonefree:
Where's the woman

I didn't see any woman in the video embarassed
kai Nigerians🤣🤣🤣🤣

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Can These DECENT Ladies Get Their Dream Husbands? / Five Things Ladies Secretly Admire In A Guy / My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.