Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,331 members, 7,811,968 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:04 AM

"Guys, What Is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Guys, What Is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" (12540 Views)

"Ladies, What is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" / What Is Your Greatest Mistake You've Made This Year? / Will You Accept Real Flowers As A Gift OR Prefer The Money Instead? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Guys, What Is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" by EreluRoz: 1:09pm On Mar 05
Draslo:

Nothing you say will reduce an inch from my dick. You can use anything to insult me but I can never be broke or dick shamed.
picture or we don't believe undecided

1 Like

Re: "Guys, What Is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" by Contango(m): 1:12pm On Mar 05
Used my entire savings to buy car for my Mom and Dad each. They don too try for me.

7 Likes

Re: "Guys, What Is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" by seanwilliam(m): 1:14pm On Mar 05
80% of financial supports from me was for my family especially my parents, my sisters, bros and cousins .. this ranges from paying off their debts, hospital bills , supporting their businesses and attending to their other urgent financial needs which runs into hundreds of thousands monthly ..

Then my friends too.. although 90% of supports I give out to friends are mostly borrowed money I won’t lie, most of dem are doing good..

And then my gf, my regular 5k 10k here and there ..
She’s equally supportive and I got to know her realest personality when she started working , financially she’s open to me.

4 Likes

Re: "Guys, What Is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" by jojothaiv(m): 1:16pm On Mar 05
flexyrule:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You don't want to know...

Some people with less than 100k in all their accounts would find it difficult to understand...

Will rather have this conversation with my inner circle.

Thank you!
I'm keeping the story to myself. Hustlers don't fall in love.

1 Like

Re: "Guys, What Is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" by tosyne2much(m): 1:35pm On Mar 05
Toks2008 at it again? cheesy
Re: "Guys, What Is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" by TheTravelingOne(f): 1:37pm On Mar 05
Many. I have sacrificed and given millions and my man has sacrificed and given millions. It goes both ways. Right now, he’s stepped up while I’m a bit down & I do the same for him.
It shouldn’t be this one way money for pussy BS.
Re: "Guys, What Is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" by Flame77: 1:37pm On Mar 05
Saviola86:
The biggest material gift I have made for a woman is to my current partner. Paying her school fees from year one to presently 500L and putting her on a 15k weekly stipend till date (initially 5k weekly then 10k now 15k) and sometimes 100k to change clothes if fortune smiles on me.

Sounds surprising but babe paid her dues and won my respect.

Na dis kin story I like read.

I could remember living in a face me I face you, squatting with 3 other friends who couldn't get food talk more of wearing clothes. When many girls would hiss once I approach them, this girl said yes.

One reason I asked her out was so I could have someone atleast bringing me food because her mom had a rice and beans store grin but to my surprise she wasn't only bringing foodstuffs but was also bringing cooked food

She introduced me to using roll on and perfumes because I couldn't afford and she was buying them for me and I can't count how many times I begged and she loaned me small change to hold body and soul together... Woooo I can't count how far that babe went for me.

Fast forward to when she gained admission, her dad's job stopped and mom's business couldn't sustain the family but luckily I got a 45k a month job which I did and was sharing my small change with her to sustain pending when things get better for them.

The father didn't secure job till date and I grew, got a better job and later resigned to do my own hustle... I filled the gap
Re: "Guys, What Is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" by albert2512: 1:49pm On Mar 05
doctore212:
There is this beautiful Olosho in Ketu.

I carry my school fees then 250k give am make she open saloon.

initially, I got free kpekus once I demand for it , but after five months , she no gree free me again , that was when I found out that one bobo was shining her Congo.

The worst thing be say I get plenty carry over that semester.

Although she still chat me once in awhile, I still dey para.

Abeg watin Una dey chat about? I am sure say she still use style bill u

2 Likes

Re: "Guys, What Is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" by albert2512: 1:50pm On Mar 05
doctore212:

initially, I got free kpekus once I demand for it , but after five months , she no gree free me again , that was when I found out that one bobo was shining her Congo.

Abeg watin Una dey chat about? I am sure say she still dey use style bill u
Re: "Guys, What Is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" by Draslo(m): 1:52pm On Mar 05
EreluRoz:
picture or we don't believe undecided
Lmao! In your dreams
Re: "Guys, What Is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" by SwayG: 1:52pm On Mar 05
Draslo:
I dey shame to talk my own.

My guy moved to the UK in 2021 after spending close to 2 years in a serviced apartment. Needless to say, his babe mouth don wide like River Niger. After much pleading from the girl and her mother, my guy sponsored her to the UK and paid tuition. Na when she reach UK she remember say my guy short. My guy feel say him don see wife. All of us warned him. Him no gree hear. The girl is now dating a player from League Two. Lmao!

Omo...girls wicked o
Re: "Guys, What Is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" by SwayG: 1:56pm On Mar 05
Saviola86:
The biggest material gift I have made for a woman is to my current partner. Paying her school fees from year one to presently 500L and putting her on a 15k weekly stipend till date (initially 5k weekly then 10k now 15k) and sometimes 100k to change clothes if fortune smiles on me.

I could remember living in a face me I face you, squatting with 3 other friends who couldn't get food talk more of wearing clothes. When many girls would hiss once I approach them, this girl said yes.

One reason I asked her out was so I could have someone atleast bringing me food because her mom had a rice and beans store grin but to my surprise she wasn't only bringing foodstuffs but was also bringing cooked food

She introduced me to using roll on and perfumes because I couldn't afford and she was buying them for me and I can't count how many times I begged and she loaned me small change to hold body and soul together... Woooo I can't count how far that babe went for me.

Fast forward to when she gained admission, her dad's job stopped and mom's business couldn't sustain the family but luckily I got a 45k a month job which I did and was sharing my small change with her to sustain pending when things get better for them.

The father didn't secure job till date and I grew, got a better job and later resigned to do my own hustle... I filled the gap

This is amazing 👏.

I hope she stays true to you and eventually marry you.

Cos if not!
if she cheats or follows another man....Your tears will be so hot, painful and you won't be able to breathe.
That's if you don't fall into a longterm depression.

This may change your love life forever. A real definition of your heart is in her hands.

8 Likes

Re: "Guys, What Is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" by Silvereze(m): 2:05pm On Mar 05
SwayG:

This is amazing 👏.

I hope she stays true to you and eventually marry you.

Cos if not!
if she cheats or follows another man....Your tears will be so hot, painful and you won't be able to breathe.
That's if you don't fall into a longterm depression.

This may change your love life forever. A real definition of your heart is in her hands.

grin
Re: "Guys, What Is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" by SwayG: 2:15pm On Mar 05
The highest is 20k.

I can't calculate how much in total I spent on my ex.
2k here, 10k here, 20k, 15k etc.

Altogether During our dating period of 16months I'd say I spent about 100k to 200k.
I regretted every dime I spent.
And I'm grateful i didn't spend too much on her needs cos they were enormous.

In all, she cheated on me repeatedly, followed the other guy and we broke up.
The guy was way way below me financially and in looks.

Funny thing was that I got a juicy international gig that changed my life the week we broke up, she had no idea.
I bought an iphone 11 pro max for her as a surprise. An upgrade to her itel andriod and her first iPhone. Thank God I hadn't given her before I discovered her cunning ways.
A month after we broke up I bought my first Car.

Since then I don leave woman Mata. No more doing that shit called dating. Imma hit them and go our separate ways immediately.

No room for emotional attachments or entitlement to my money.
When I see a wife material I'll know.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Guys, What Is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" by steeltrust: 2:18pm On Mar 05
Because of love
I left unilag where I got admission for Delta state university abraka
And at the end the idiot left me 😂🤣

Love can be cruel sometimes 🤣

7 Likes

Re: "Guys, What Is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 2:22pm On Mar 05
GoodSpirit:

Love is not poverty alleviation, go seek employment. Gold digging has nothing to do with relationship.

That is Iyaebe and she is currently in her late 40s or even early 50s. Na small small boys preek she dey use hold body

5 Likes

Re: "Guys, What Is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" by Psalmistproject: 2:22pm On Mar 05
Harddiskng:

Senior Man you sef don try, please focus on your immediate family, create a legacy and investments for your nuclear family and allow the rest to fend for themselves, when hunger knack them well it would ginger their hustle spirit. They can’t be wasting your hard-earned money.

Where is that human that said share money to your family and friends lol.

Come and see something @Psalmistproject

It is better for you to pour the bag of money into sea, cuz most or all of it would go to waste

Why do you think most misguided lot defends this current government's failures and are willing to die for it?

It's simple just provide crumbs for the stomach even police go die untop your matter.

Ofcourse if you don't get this principle then go and continue playing no one can blame you.

1 Like

Re: "Guys, What Is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" by DeathToSimps: 2:23pm On Mar 05
otherway:
The biggest was 400k Asides several other stuffs.

Yet she still disrespects me.

Shame on your father for giving birth to a weak simp.
You're disgusting.
Re: "Guys, What Is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 2:24pm On Mar 05
Savedday2:
When I was very naive, na so this useless girl wey I knack, after 2day she said she is pregnant. She said test strip shows she is pregnant and that am responsible.

Rita!Rita!! The thunder wey go fire you erh, e dey road dey shake nyash dey come.

Na so d idiat collect 20k to go abort only for the idiot to chop the money clean mouth, say the pregnancy refuse to abortion.

Only for her to collect another 15k from me b4 she was able to abort it.

The thing we pain pass be say na another boy na him get the pregnancy.

9ja girls and wickedness are 5&6

But on a serious note. An average Nigerian girl is so wicked

1 Like

Re: "Guys, What Is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" by DeathToSimps: 2:25pm On Mar 05
doctore212:

God will punish you because you don't have sense.

Weak, unprincipled simp!

3 Likes

Re: "Guys, What Is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 2:25pm On Mar 05
illuminutty:
Bought her a 2018 G Class Mercedes Benz and she had sex with her ex in it.

Wait oo. The babe na island girl ?
Re: "Guys, What Is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" by DeathToSimps: 2:26pm On Mar 05
illuminutty:
Bought her a 2018 G Class Mercedes Benz and she had sex with her ex in it.

Shame.
Simp.
Dirty simp.
Re: "Guys, What Is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" by DeathToSimps: 2:32pm On Mar 05
Harddiskng:

Godforbid

Seriously. That guy otherway needs to be shot in the head.

Very useless, hopeless simp.
Re: "Guys, What Is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" by EBEk101(m): 2:33pm On Mar 05
Done for love ke, I can never give any girl what I can’t afford to lose except the woman I will get married to

2 Likes

Re: "Guys, What Is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" by Harddiskng(m): 2:35pm On Mar 05
Psalmistproject:

Why do you think most misguided lot defends this current government's failures and are willing to die for it?

It's simple just provide crumbs for the stomach even police go die untop your matter.

Of course if you don't get this principle then go and continue playing no one can blame you.

There is something you are missing and that is why this your idea is dangerous to your well-being.

Politicians don’t live among the masses. They give them cash gifts that is less than 1% of the net worth and they separate themselves.

Access to these people are restricted for security reason.

In your case these Family and Friends have you easily accessible, some of them even know your whereabouts at any given time. Dangerous!

1 Like

Re: "Guys, What Is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 2:36pm On Mar 05
Saviola86:

So while you were going through all these challenges, she never cheated on you ?

1 Like

Re: "Guys, What Is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" by EreluRoz: 2:36pm On Mar 05
Draslo:

Lmao! In your dreams
Then keep quiet 🤐
Re: "Guys, What Is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" by Focusmind: 2:39pm On Mar 05
All these men wey dey pay school fees for women wey no be their wives or siblings dey try o !

3 Likes

Re: "Guys, What Is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" by Draslo(m): 2:45pm On Mar 05
EreluRoz:
Then keep quiet 🤐
Iyaebe, this is not the first time you've asked to see my cock. I'm sure it won't be the last

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Guys, What Is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" by Caleb15(m): 2:53pm On Mar 05
When my village people no dey craze

1 Like

Re: "Guys, What Is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" by sonofthunder: 2:58pm On Mar 05
Toks2008:
I find it interesting how some people judge a man's worthiness based on his financial status. But shouldn't love transcend material wealth?

So, gentlemen, I'm curious: What's the biggest gift or financial sacrifice you've made for love?

Remember to do counter thread on the biggest gifts that guys have received.

2 Likes

Re: "Guys, What Is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" by Saviola86: 3:02pm On Mar 05
MyVILLAGEpeople:

So while you were going through all these challenges, she never cheated on you ?

When I say I met her at home, you understand what I mean

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

4 Things That Can Possibly Go Wrong During Public Proposals / Help! My Girlfriend's Younger Sister Wants Me / The Advantages And Disadvantages Of A Long Joystick (explicit PICTURES)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.