Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,564 members, 7,816,380 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

"Guys, What Is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Guys, What Is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" (12559 Views)

"Ladies, What is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" / What Is Your Greatest Mistake You've Made This Year? / Will You Accept Real Flowers As A Gift OR Prefer The Money Instead? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Guys, What Is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" by Yusufisraelj(m): 11:11pm On Mar 05
SwayG:
The highest is 20k.

I can't calculate how much in total I spent on my ex.
2k here, 10k here, 20k, 15k etc.

Altogether During our dating period of 16months I'd say I spent about 100k to 200k.
I regretted every dime I spent.
And I'm grateful i didn't spend too much on her needs cos they were enormous.

In all, she cheated on me repeatedly, followed the other guy and we broke up.
The guy was way way below me financially and in looks.

Funny thing was that I got a juicy international gig that changed my life the week we broke up, she had no idea.
I bought an iphone 11 pro max for her as a surprise. An upgrade to her itel andriod and her first iPhone. Thank God I hadn't given her before I discovered her cunning ways.
A month after we broke up I bought my first Car.

Since then I don leave woman Mata. No more doing that shit called dating. Imma hit them and go our separate ways immediately.

No room for emotional attachments or entitlement to my money.
When I see a wife material I'll know.

Keep deceiving yourself.

Is like you're new to this money thing, let me fast forward for you. E go tire you until you really find what to live for, nothing makes sense around plenty.

1 Like

Re: "Guys, What Is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" by Rinoxy: 11:32pm On Mar 05
VinnyBaba:

I Always helped her to Copy notes. sad

But she still left me after one Rich man's Son came to the Class
and started buying her Fish roll and Jamil Yoghurt during Break time. embarassed cry angry
Jamil yoghurt Kaduna abi?
Re: "Guys, What Is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" by Sniper101(m): 11:48pm On Mar 05
Biggest sacrifice?

well, it isn't the 20k and 70k I give to them girlfriends and lovers these days. Naaah.

it's actually way back in Uni days when Boy used to be very broke grin at one time, out of 1.6k I had in hand, I gave my then girlfriend 1k for her to use and visit her home in Benin City during a weekend; to go get foodstuffs for herself to begin a new week.

it was on a Friday I gave her that money because my folks had assured me they'll send me money by Monday.

To me, that's the HIGHEST sacrifice I've ever had to do for the opposite gender. especially one that isn't "family"

PS: I loved Ofure, like, mad. Then. grin
Re: "Guys, What Is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" by Coolgent(m): 7:58am On Mar 06
illuminutty:
Bought her a 2018 G Class Mercedes Benz and she had sex with her ex in it.

Chai grin
You must be joking
Re: "Guys, What Is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" by Rinoxy: 5:35pm On Mar 06
Saviola86:
The biggest material gift I have made for a woman is to my current partner. Paying her school fees from year one to presently 500L and putting her on a 15k weekly stipend till date (initially 5k weekly then 10k now 15k) and sometimes 100k to change clothes if fortune smiles on me.

Sounds surprising but babe paid her dues and won my respect.

I could remember living in a face me I face you, squatting with 3 other friends who couldn't get food talk more of wearing clothes. When many girls would hiss once I approach them, this girl said yes.

One reason I asked her out was so I could have someone atleast bringing me food because her mom had a rice and beans store grin but to my surprise she wasn't only bringing foodstuffs but was also bringing cooked food

She introduced me to using roll on and perfumes because I couldn't afford and she was buying them for me and I can't count how many times I begged and she loaned me small change to hold body and soul together... Woooo I can't count how far that babe went for me.

Fast forward to when she gained admission, her dad's job stopped and mom's business couldn't sustain the family but luckily I got a 45k a month job which I did and was sharing my small change with her to sustain pending when things get better for them.

The father didn't secure job till date and I grew, got a better job and later resigned to do my own hustle... I filled the gap
I fully support spoiling a woman is if she's loyal to and supportive of you.

2 Likes

Re: "Guys, What Is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" by Okoroawusa: 1:27pm On Mar 10
Saviola86:
The biggest material gift I have made for a woman is to my current partner. Paying her school fees from year one to presently 500L and putting her on a 15k weekly stipend till date (initially 5k weekly then 10k now 15k) and sometimes 100k to change clothes if fortune smiles on me.

Sounds surprising but babe paid her dues and won my respect.

I could remember living in a face me I face you, squatting with 3 other friends who couldn't get food talk more of wearing clothes. When many girls would hiss once I approach them, this girl said yes.

One reason I asked her out was so I could have someone atleast bringing me food because her mom had a rice and beans store grin but to my surprise she wasn't only bringing foodstuffs but was also bringing cooked food

She introduced me to using roll on and perfumes because I couldn't afford and she was buying them for me and I can't count how many times I begged and she loaned me small change to hold body and soul together... Woooo I can't count how far that babe went for me.

Fast forward to when she gained admission, her dad's job stopped and mom's business couldn't sustain the family but luckily I got a 45k a month job which I did and was sharing my small change with her to sustain pending when things get better for them.

The father didn't secure job till date and I grew, got a better job and later resigned to do my own hustle... I filled the gap
You didn't mention the other one.

Please hold that girl tight. Na wife material
Re: "Guys, What Is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" by Saviola86: 5:22pm On Mar 10
Okoroawusa:

You didn't mention the other one.

Please hold that girl tight. Na wife material

Na mumu go see diamond and go for bronze.

Na my wife be that, only party remain to do

1 Like

Re: "Guys, What Is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" by DKM123: 9:57am On Mar 21
TrustNone:
grin grin
The person you quoted is worse than a goat grin

I honestly doubt you are better than an amputated squirrel! I mean this from the bottom of my heart At least squirrels make cute pets. You on the other hand are utterly us£less to humanity...

You are online Victor Omerigwe. also known as HellVictorinho6 aka TrustNone aka EbenezerTriumph aka keet13 aka MrsAminaBello. aka abba190 and 40 other monikers . Stop being a c0ward! Reply me as your small m0ther wey I be!! I have little time to while off! Hahahaha!
Re: "Guys, What Is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" by TrustNone: 11:03am On Mar 21
Trustalone:
Anything given is a sacrifice.
hi are you female?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Black Men's Penis Still Remains The Best In The World / When You Wake Up At Night And You See Your Girlfriend Like This. / Nairaland Men Stop Disturbing Me Please(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.