Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,309 members, 7,836,352 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

Hardship: Nigerians Are In Pains And Frustration. My Experience This Morning. - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hardship: Nigerians Are In Pains And Frustration. My Experience This Morning. (37498 Views)

Economic Hardship: Nigerians Return To Charcoal Stoves, Firewood / Jimi Agbaje To Tinubu: There’s A Limit To Hardship Nigerians Can Endure / PVC Collectors Protest Perceived Intimidation And Frustration By INEC In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hardship: Nigerians Are In Pains And Frustration. My Experience This Morning. by trevorhorace(m): 2:29pm On Mar 02
akinsdeji:
Sent

at all at all bros. Anything is appreciated. Hunger no make me see road

8056527271 OPAY
Re: Hardship: Nigerians Are In Pains And Frustration. My Experience This Morning. by trevorhorace(m): 2:33pm On Mar 02
Seezion:

Ok. Drop account. Anyhow.

Bros at all at all, I'd appreciate. Make I just put something for belle today.
cry
8056527271 OPAY
Re: Hardship: Nigerians Are In Pains And Frustration. My Experience This Morning. by Christian36: 2:34pm On Mar 02
Streetdoctor:

Don't mind those vagabonds, one in my hood was defending dis idiot Tinubu until baba fall sick and money for medication was out of reach, ever since baba recovered, baba just dey hide from me. Infact baba just dey on low key
Honestly, if there a way it will be possible for them alone to experience this hardship caused by thesame man they so much believe in, it would have been better.
Re: Hardship: Nigerians Are In Pains And Frustration. My Experience This Morning. by ImoleNaija: 2:36pm On Mar 02
Christian36:
Honestly, if there a way it will be possible for them alone to experience this hardship caused by thesame man they so much believe in, it would have been better.

God go shame you all.

It's a matter of time.
Re: Hardship: Nigerians Are In Pains And Frustration. My Experience This Morning. by Questionnaires(m): 2:39pm On Mar 02
chidooh1:
isn't money that will be used to do the farming. Many people have finished their savings in buying garri and rice for feeding and some have started using their final life-savings to purchase food items for their families and loved ones, Nigeria is terrible now this is out of imagination

So, What is Stopping Them From Farming or Engaging In Active Food Merchandise That Would Yield Them More Foods For The Future Instead of Burying Themselves in The Mentality of Buying Temporary Foods That Feeds The Belly Temporarily.

Think Long Term NOW.

You Continue To Procrastinate At Your Own Detriment.
Re: Hardship: Nigerians Are In Pains And Frustration. My Experience This Morning. by Streetdoctor: 2:39pm On Mar 02
muzically:

You said it all. Final truth
Enemies of Nigeria has always being Westcoast,
Re: Hardship: Nigerians Are In Pains And Frustration. My Experience This Morning. by ImoleNaija: 2:40pm On Mar 02
Streetdoctor:

Don't mind those vagabonds, one in my hood was defending dis idiot Tinubu until baba fall sick and money for medication was out of reach, ever since baba recovered, baba just dey hide from me. Infact baba just dey on low key

The most important thing is that he recovered......and without collecting a dime from you.

Tinubu till 2031....If we die of hunger, we die.
Re: Hardship: Nigerians Are In Pains And Frustration. My Experience This Morning. by RodgersAkpafu: 2:42pm On Mar 02
Christian36:
Assuming the president was from south south or south east and this thing is happening, Yoruba people and Hausa people would have let loose hell on the president and his people to the point of harming those set of people, now it is their person incharge and they are doing as if it is a normal thing for people to be subjected to hardship. We all know what they did to gej, history will never be kind to whosoever was against gej but now pretending as if nothing is wrong. This has made me realized that the people of south south and southeast are the most accommodating zone in Nigeria. Yoruba people or Hausa people will never endure this assuming the president was from east or south south.

You have a point

1 Like

Re: Hardship: Nigerians Are In Pains And Frustration. My Experience This Morning. by Seezion: 2:47pm On Mar 02
Hx1x:

I got alert of 3k. Please is that what you sent sir?
Re: Hardship: Nigerians Are In Pains And Frustration. My Experience This Morning. by Seezion: 2:50pm On Mar 02
superintendents:
sad

I'll get back to you.

1 Like

Re: Hardship: Nigerians Are In Pains And Frustration. My Experience This Morning. by Sleekfingers: 2:51pm On Mar 02
Draslo:
I've never met any Yoruba person that enjoys that tasteless okpa. Offering it to OP is demonic

I will rather die, than to eat that Okpa. I have tried it once, maybe 20 years ago......i regretted eating it.
Re: Hardship: Nigerians Are In Pains And Frustration. My Experience This Morning. by Sleekfingers: 2:54pm On Mar 02
odenkirk:
ypu guys should help me too i have been on one square meal for morethan a week. 8163623337 opay

😅😂🤣🤣🤣🤣
Una wan turn am to begging competition.
Re: Hardship: Nigerians Are In Pains And Frustration. My Experience This Morning. by Whois(m): 2:58pm On Mar 02
The likes of Jennyclay no send you. @op have you tried cassava, garri/eba bulaba?
Re: Hardship: Nigerians Are In Pains And Frustration. My Experience This Morning. by Whois(m): 3:01pm On Mar 02
For our own good Nigerians should elect candidates from minority groups for now. GeJ is indeed a good case study

Christian36:
Assuming the president was from south south or south east and this thing is happening, Yoruba people and Hausa people would have let loose hell on the president and his people to the point of harming those set of people, now it is their person incharge and they are doing as if it is a normal thing for people to be subjected to hardship. We all know what they did to gej, history will never be kind to whosoever was against gej but now pretending as if nothing is wrong. This has made me realized that the people of south south and southeast are the most accommodating zone in Nigeria. Yoruba people or Hausa people will never endure this assuming the president was from east or south south.
Re: Hardship: Nigerians Are In Pains And Frustration. My Experience This Morning. by Sleekfingers: 3:03pm On Mar 02
TrustNone:
you have a good heart.
Can you show love to a widow who just lost her husband and things ain't giving smooth.
You can video call or request for proofs as they're available.
God will bless you

Begging competition
Re: Hardship: Nigerians Are In Pains And Frustration. My Experience This Morning. by TrustNone: 3:09pm On Mar 02
Sleekfingers:

Begging competition
Na you sabi.
Economy choke and me sef no fit help again
E choke
Re: Hardship: Nigerians Are In Pains And Frustration. My Experience This Morning. by Anatolia: 3:09pm On Mar 02
ImoleNaija:

The most important thing is that he recovered......and without collecting a dime from you.

Dem use suffering take swear for you ?
Re: Hardship: Nigerians Are In Pains And Frustration. My Experience This Morning. by Sleekfingers: 3:11pm On Mar 02
Seezion:

Sir please help me. And I can swear over anything that I didn't vote APC. I was even a Labour Party Agent.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Hunger has shown this one shegebanza
Re: Hardship: Nigerians Are In Pains And Frustration. My Experience This Morning. by jude79(m): 3:21pm On Mar 02
ImoleNaija:

No that's not the most important thing, all men came from adam, so the world was free for him to conquer, but like you, he narrowed his choice to tinubu, narrowed his ethnicity in his mind to yoruba, instead of the world and ended up enslaving himself and his future, just like you did, his poverty is caused by nartow mindedness, same sickness thats plaguing you

Re: Hardship: Nigerians Are In Pains And Frustration. My Experience This Morning. by Streetdoctor: 3:23pm On Mar 02
Bintasukai:

Don’t be so pained. It would be the same if Peter was in power, south east would have been happy while every other region would be sad. And all dis your geopolitical division no go work. Focus on your south east region, leave south south and everybody else, dem no born una inside the same placenta.

Why don’t you save some of dis your holy anger for your governors in the south east and leave all dis thinly disguised bigotry in the gutter. How is the governor of your state doing on his own scoresheet.
We are not pained at alland I don't give a Bleep about anything nor anybody. When President Buhari buhari was their, we do spend roughly 180k per month on fuel and diesel. Right now, we spend nothing less than 600k per month. We are not even into production ohhhh. So tell me why we won't shout at useless Tinubu supporters.
Re: Hardship: Nigerians Are In Pains And Frustration. My Experience This Morning. by Streetdoctor: 3:29pm On Mar 02
Bintasukai:

Let’s see, angry and ignorant. Missed the point totally, unsurprisingly. Coconut head, nothing inside except Tinubu Tinubu Tinubu.

I bet you don’t know your house of rep members. Entirely certain you have never studied your state’s budget in your life. What do you know about the role of the LG chairman where you live? Nothing.

But, bigotry has made you selectively interested in politics. The only thing you know is who floated the Naira. Anything more complicated, clearly, would have to be slowly explained to you.

There were plenty like you around when (your LP lord and saviour’s) China was nation building in the 60s and 70s, (the only difference is that its citizens were not happy about the austerity measures just so they could score cheap points by sharing their worthless opinions online ) but look where China is today.

Critical Reasoning - 0
Any type of intelligence - 0
Knowledge - 0
Decorum on a public forum - 0
Bigotry - 100
Under whose leadership did d below companies left?
GSK
SANOFI
P Z
NOVARTIS ETC. JUST WITHIN 6 MONTHS THOSE BIG COMPANIES AND U ARE HERE TALKING NONSENSE. GO AND CHECK IMPORT DUTY BEFORE AND NOW. WHY IS IT THAT LOCAL RICE IS OUT OF REACH OF D COMMON MAN. SAME USELESS TINUBU

1 Like

Re: Hardship: Nigerians Are In Pains And Frustration. My Experience This Morning. by Streetdoctor: 3:42pm On Mar 02
BronzeTiger:

Nigeria is truly hard but I don't understand the need for you using the current situation to formulate fake sob stories to get chicken change from the public. I didn't even need to read up to half of your stories to know it's fake.
Nigerians are suffering Oga. U don't need d blind and deaf to tell u that and it's only amadioha and sango go kill all about APC
Re: Hardship: Nigerians Are In Pains And Frustration. My Experience This Morning. by Ilekokonit: 3:43pm On Mar 02
Citizen10:
To be frank with you my brother, it's really tough out here. Really really tough! The question is this: Where are we headed to? Where we dey go gan gan? Is there any future for our dear country? Is this country not headed for doom and destruction? Only time will tell. Time, I believe has the answers to all our questions......

Food for thought.
Re: Hardship: Nigerians Are In Pains And Frustration. My Experience This Morning. by Pacyrus(m): 3:49pm On Mar 02
MichaelSokoto:

do u have idea hw much a cup of garri is now?

dey play dey go!

Egg is cheaper option to garri now, NO thanks to d clueless Lagos developer!
Re: Hardship: Nigerians Are In Pains And Frustration. My Experience This Morning. by Seezion: 3:51pm On Mar 02
Sleekfingers:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Hunger has shown this one shegebanza

No laugh. You won't understand
Re: Hardship: Nigerians Are In Pains And Frustration. My Experience This Morning. by Exceed15: 4:10pm On Mar 02
Lol..... Tinubu the master strategist my foot. Enu lasan lasan lo ni.. useless government. God forbid bad thing.
Re: Hardship: Nigerians Are In Pains And Frustration. My Experience This Morning. by Christian36: 4:39pm On Mar 02
Whois:
For our own good Nigerians should elect candidates from minority groups for now. GeJ is indeed a good case study

Same way they frustrated gej out of power, same thing will be the faith of the person, as long as he is not Yoruba or Hausa, they will use propaganda to destroy the person regime
Re: Hardship: Nigerians Are In Pains And Frustration. My Experience This Morning. by Christian36: 4:46pm On Mar 02
ImoleNaija:

God go shame you all.

It's a matter of time.
God has already shamed you guys. Imagine a bag of rice is #88,000 and here you are calling on God to shame someone that has no hand in your bad way you guys use in selecting bad leaders, instead of you to pray that God should shame bad leaders that put you and your people in this hardship, rather you are attacking me, that show how wicked and unrepentant you guys can be, you will see that you will be shamed more as time go on.
Re: Hardship: Nigerians Are In Pains And Frustration. My Experience This Morning. by frankyychiji(f): 4:48pm On Mar 02
warlordd:

But the way u spelt it shows that u are not an Igbo.
Your problem bro.
Re: Hardship: Nigerians Are In Pains And Frustration. My Experience This Morning. by Demiurgos: 4:52pm On Mar 02
Seezion:

Ok. Drop account. Anyhow.
Bros , abeg me too o, i just sold my android recently just to source for food. Na small phone i dey use now. No amount is too small. 0158156447 union bank
Re: Hardship: Nigerians Are In Pains And Frustration. My Experience This Morning. by akinsdeji(m): 5:29pm On Mar 02
Seezion:

I got alert of 3k. Please is that what you sent sir?

I sent the 3k
Re: Hardship: Nigerians Are In Pains And Frustration. My Experience This Morning. by ImoleNaija: 5:44pm On Mar 02
Christian36:
God has already shamed you guys. Imagine a bag of rice is #88,000 and here you are calling on God to shame someone that has no hand in your bad way you guys use in selecting bad leaders, instead of you to pray that God should shame bad leaders that put you and your people in this hardship, rather you are attacking me, that show how wicked and unrepentant you guys can be, you will see that you will be shamed more as time go on.

jude79:

No that's not the most important thing, all men came from adam, so the world was free for him to conquer, but like you, he narrowed his choice to tinubu, narrowed his ethnicity in his mind to yoruba, instead of the world and ended up enslaving himself and his future, just like you did, his poverty is caused by nartow mindedness, same sickness thats plaguing you

Anatolia:

Dem use suffering take swear for you ?

I'm not surprised coz na the same bus carry all of you come.

I agree that only my people are hungry under Tinubu, but you might need to go over the pages of this thread and see the bus the supplanter (of OP) belongs to.

Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Sunday Igboho Meets Legal Team In Cotonou, Benin Republic (Photos) / LP Supporter’s Hand Amputated After Attack At Obi’s Lagos Rally / Niger Delta Avengers Website Blocked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.