Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,456 members, 7,836,809 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

Hardship: Nigerians Are In Pains And Frustration. My Experience This Morning. - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hardship: Nigerians Are In Pains And Frustration. My Experience This Morning. (37510 Views)

Economic Hardship: Nigerians Return To Charcoal Stoves, Firewood / Jimi Agbaje To Tinubu: There’s A Limit To Hardship Nigerians Can Endure / PVC Collectors Protest Perceived Intimidation And Frustration By INEC In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hardship: Nigerians Are In Pains And Frustration. My Experience This Morning. by Christian36: 6:30pm On Mar 02
ImoleNaija:

I'm not surprised coz na the same bus carry all of you come.

I agree that only my people are hungry under Tinubu, but you might need to go over the pages of this thread and see the bus the supplanter (of OP) belongs to.

Thank you.
Same shameful bus you and your fellow have entered that made you guys to elect failure as president yet still claiming right. Soon rice go enter #100,000, na that time your eye go clear
Re: Hardship: Nigerians Are In Pains And Frustration. My Experience This Morning. by Seezion: 6:32pm On Mar 02
akinsdeji:

I sent the 3k

Thank you very much. God bless you

1 Like

Re: Hardship: Nigerians Are In Pains And Frustration. My Experience This Morning. by Christian36: 6:34pm On Mar 02
ImoleNaija:

I agree that only my people are hungry under Tinubu, but you might need to go over the pages of this thread and see the bus the supplanter (of OP) belongs to.

Thank you.
Same shameful bus you and your follow entered that made you to vote for failure
Re: Hardship: Nigerians Are In Pains And Frustration. My Experience This Morning. by deavicky(m): 6:38pm On Mar 02
Seezion:
Nigeria is already known as one of the poorest countries in the world but i believe the duty of governments of the country (if they are sincere to themselves) is to work to change the status and not to make policies that deepened the poverty situation.

Whether anybody likes it or not, the policies taken by this government which is responsible for the hardship Nigerians are currently going through would only render more Nigerians poor and poorer.

In a country where unemployment/underemployment is so high, people are struggling to even feed and survive. A very good example is myself. I am underemployed, that is to say my salary is poor and nothing to write home about. Not as though i'm happy about this as i am still looking for better opportunities.

Of truth, only N600 was left with me yesterday. I couldn't afford to have dinner and so i slept empty stomach that yesterday. There's this woman selling bread near a bakery along the road i pass to work. Her price is considered the cheapest, so many people buy from her. My plan was to use the N600 to buy bread from there, which i can manage throughout the day or even till tomorrow, hopefully miracle can happen and another money enters my hand.

As i went there this morning, the N600 bread is now N800. No surprise about that at all, knowing the country we are living in today. This spoilt the plan and i was confused, disturbed and broken down. I stood there for over 5 mins hopelessly, with hunger and anger in me.

That small time, one elderly woman in the shop was sobbing. I later realized she started crying after she couldn't afford the current price of rice. Another guy came and asked for a pack of indomie and was told N1000. He sighed bitterly and left. Then i saw another two guys who came to the shop, joined their money together (400+400) and bought the N800 bread and divided it into two, for each.

That was a nice decision though even though it would reduce the quantity, but as i didnt see someone to join too, i left the place to work without buying the bread.

Any alternatives for me?

There's absolutely no alternative for since everything is on the high side. I could have opted for rice and beans, but i wont know when i will start crying after mamaput has dished the quantity for me. Surely it will be small. So i decided not to go near there. What about Garri and soup? I dont know for everywhere but i can tell you, there's mow where i could find a plate of Garri and soup for N600. Even if there is, i would still cry over the quantity. What about noodles that used to do 'rescue mission'? Well, i just told you a pack is now N1000, when i had only N600 with me. What of biscuit? I refused to "waste" my last money on something that would not last me the next 1 hour after i have eaten. Akara? Have you seen the sizes of Akara in recent? N100 own looks very small, so i still decided not to buy.

At the end, all options failed. Till this minute, nothing has entered my stomach and i'm still holding tight to my N600. Yes i am hungry and weak but the N600 must be for something that can keep me for a while, hopefully another money would come my way before i am hungry again.

Sadly, my in quote "salary" is still far, till Thursday next week, but i have to survive however it is.

It's a very tough time for most of us Nigerians right now.

Lastly, government should know that
most Nigerians are not asking for luxury, just basic things made affordable for survival and food is obviously not affordable to many Nigerians today. Please government should do something about food crisis in the country.

May God help us, the common citizens.
if we don"t rise to speak in a loud way they can hear, people will die of hunger. The same death we fear.

1 Like

Re: Hardship: Nigerians Are In Pains And Frustration. My Experience This Morning. by Seezion: 6:44pm On Mar 02
Hx1x:

Hello sir, I don't know how long it takes but I'm yet to receive it.
Re: Hardship: Nigerians Are In Pains And Frustration. My Experience This Morning. by youngsum(m): 7:29pm On Mar 02
iLegendd:
No Nigerian is suffering. Those Nigerians that voted for APC from day one, I used to think they were poor, but I was wrong. I haven't seen a single APC voter that is poor. Show me any APC voter that is poor or suffering and I'll pay for his feeding for a week. Those people are all rich and can't suffer. Show me, I'm waiting.

If you voted for APC, you're suffering, and you have ulcer, quote me and I'll bless you.

This offer is only for those who voted for APC, are hungry, and have ulcer.
honestly I regret voting (APC) tinubu. The kind of hunger make me lean. ilegendd are you a seer? You've warned us exactly about this and now it's happening.
Re: Hardship: Nigerians Are In Pains And Frustration. My Experience This Morning. by sacajawea: 7:44pm On Mar 02
Draslo:

Empty skull
Oloshi werey!
You go too suffer! Stvpid fvck!
Re: Hardship: Nigerians Are In Pains And Frustration. My Experience This Morning. by maasoap(m): 8:31pm On Mar 02
Christian36:
Assuming the president was from south south or south east and this thing is happening, Yoruba people and Hausa people would have let loose hell on the president and his people to the point of harming those set of people, now it is their person incharge and they are doing as if it is a normal thing for people to be subjected to hardship. We all know what they did to gej, history will never be kind to whosoever was against gej but now pretending as if nothing is wrong. This has made me realized that the people of south south and southeast are the most accommodating zone in Nigeria. Yoruba people or Hausa people will never endure this assuming the president was from east or south south.

And are the Yoruba and Hausa people holding you guys from SS and SE down not to let hell loose or u guys no get liver? When Yorubas and Hausas were protesting against GEJ, did you guys join them? No be d insults u were raining on them, saying that they wanted handouts from the government?
Re: Hardship: Nigerians Are In Pains And Frustration. My Experience This Morning. by maasoap(m): 8:34pm On Mar 02
Dozie32:
Una never see anything . grin
U be one of the bitter losers, Obidients? Because you guys are sadistic in nature. Don't go and check on your people before hunger kill them all, be here be showing teeth
Re: Hardship: Nigerians Are In Pains And Frustration. My Experience This Morning. by maasoap(m): 8:36pm On Mar 02
NothingDoMe:
Undernourished and underfed. Who nor get money for food, how e wan buy multivitamin to support poor feeding? 😢
tuoyoojo:
The mere thought that some of us go to bed hungry is depressing.

I was telling someone that I have never experienced this kind of economic situation in my adult life and I had to ask my mother if they did during the 60s and 70s..... She said no

The most painful thing is that there is no end in sight. They keep saying soon....how long is soon. 2 months? 1 year?, 32 weeks?

How long is soon for the sake of anything good

I'm afraid that people might be soon getting malnourished and sick as a result of starvation
Re: Hardship: Nigerians Are In Pains And Frustration. My Experience This Morning. by Seezion: 8:50pm On Mar 02
David50:
Op
Lemme have your whatsap number

I replied your DM with my number.
Re: Hardship: Nigerians Are In Pains And Frustration. My Experience This Morning. by Hx1x: 9:32pm On Mar 02
Re: Hardship: Nigerians Are In Pains And Frustration. My Experience This Morning. by superintendents(m): 9:37pm On Mar 02
embarassed
Re: Hardship: Nigerians Are In Pains And Frustration. My Experience This Morning. by Christian36: 9:42pm On Mar 02
maasoap:

And are the Yoruba and Hausa people holding you guys from SS and SE down not to let hell loose or u guys no get liver? When Yorubas and Hausas were protesting against GEJ, did you guys join them? No be d insults u were raining on them, saying that they wanted handouts from the government?
Lol, which liver, why can you demonstrate that liver now, bunch of hypocrites.
Re: Hardship: Nigerians Are In Pains And Frustration. My Experience This Morning. by Streetdoctor: 11:30pm On Mar 02
Gerrard59:

Please mention ONE country where the government did the same thing you listed and what were the outcomes?

Just ONE country, please.
Don't mind idiots that doesn't know anything about governance. They all thought that governance is all about power upon power.
Re: Hardship: Nigerians Are In Pains And Frustration. My Experience This Morning. by Streetdoctor: 11:32pm On Mar 02
kunle75:

Bro please help him,I don't think hunger recognizes any political affiliation or tribal sentiment.
Abeg no let hunger kill person
That question really requires an answer bcs we all knew how this demonic APC started and how far they hv gone in putting. Ore people in poverty. Right now, no pity for jungle
Re: Hardship: Nigerians Are In Pains And Frustration. My Experience This Morning. by Streetdoctor: 11:33pm On Mar 02
VinnyBaba:

Hmm,

So you know the Tinubu and APC you support has DESTROYED this Country,
And yet, you keep on supporting them

I seriously wonder how you APC guys reason. undecided
ALL THERE BRAINS HAS BEINF DRAINED

1 Like

Re: Hardship: Nigerians Are In Pains And Frustration. My Experience This Morning. by Streetdoctor: 11:37pm On Mar 02
VinnyBaba:

Kudos. 👍.

Dat's what a Wise Person should investigate B4 helping anyone this period. smiley

You can't support/vote RUBBISH and start crying about Hunger. undecided
I support this comment wit a keg of fresh palms with bushmeats. U can't vote or support rubbish and I come online to be causing nuisance in d name of begging

1 Like

Re: Hardship: Nigerians Are In Pains And Frustration. My Experience This Morning. by predictor1: 11:40pm On Mar 02
Christian36:
Story, that is eye service protest. What have your eye service protest stop? Has the protest change the price of garri or rice? We all saw the way you guys protested during gej. My happiness is that you guys are reaping what you sow
Story. If you still believe in politicians after all you've seen in Nigeria and Africa, and thinking one other useless politician would have done better than the other, I'm sorry for you.
Re: Hardship: Nigerians Are In Pains And Frustration. My Experience This Morning. by predictor1: 11:42pm On Mar 02
maasoap:

Don't mind him. He's speaking from both sides of his mouth.

1 Like

Re: Hardship: Nigerians Are In Pains And Frustration. My Experience This Morning. by Streetdoctor: 11:44pm On Mar 02
Draslo:

Victim mentality again. Who attacked South South people when we cried about increment of food items during his tenure?
Just shut up, when idiot8x Tinubu connived with North to blackmail and cajule GEJx where were u guys.
Re: Hardship: Nigerians Are In Pains And Frustration. My Experience This Morning. by Streetdoctor: 11:45pm On Mar 02
Christian36:
Story, that is eye service protest. What have your eye service protest stop? Has the protest change the price of garri or rice? We all saw the way you guys protested during gej. My happiness is that you guys are reaping what you sow
As simple as that. Don't mind those fallen demons they all thought this is 80s where one Lagos-Ibadan expressway newspaper would be dishing out nonsense.
Tell dem say our eyes dun clear,

1 Like

Re: Hardship: Nigerians Are In Pains And Frustration. My Experience This Morning. by Streetdoctor: 11:49pm On Mar 02
Draslo:

Mstcheew. You're not even a bright person and I'm sure you'd do worse if your father was Tinubu
Oga d little change they gave u won't take u anywhere. I'm in d field for years around d federation. So forget about any nonsense question right now. Nigerians are dying of hunger, cost of medical care is just totally out of reach. So just keep ur damn change u collected from d useless Tinubu
Re: Hardship: Nigerians Are In Pains And Frustration. My Experience This Morning. by Streetdoctor: 11:51pm On Mar 02
ibechris:
Thank u for speaking out and saying it as it is.

Had it being that Awolowo didn't give them free education, I don't know how useless west would hv being.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hardship: Nigerians Are In Pains And Frustration. My Experience This Morning. by Streetdoctor: 11:55pm On Mar 02
ImoleNaija:

God go shame you all.

It's a matter of time.
which god abeg, d one that adeboye of rccg that staged a protest during GEJ
Useless Tinubu and his useless supporters are failure
Re: Hardship: Nigerians Are In Pains And Frustration. My Experience This Morning. by Streetdoctor: 11:57pm On Mar 02
ImoleNaija:

The most important thing is that he recovered......and without collecting a dime from you.

Tinubu till 2031....If we die of hunger, we die.
See how useless Tinubu supporters thinks is just beyond human.
An idiot that typhoid affected psychologically? No wonder they used to say that once u start supporting dis useless party, automatically u brain would be removed.
Re: Hardship: Nigerians Are In Pains And Frustration. My Experience This Morning. by Streetdoctor: 11:58pm On Mar 02
Sleekfingers:

I will rather die, than to eat that Okpa. I have tried it once, maybe 20 years ago......i regretted eating it.
Lolsssss, ur hydraulic oil called soup
Re: Hardship: Nigerians Are In Pains And Frustration. My Experience This Morning. by predictor1: 11:58pm On Mar 02
Streetdoctor:

Had it being that Awolowo didn't give them free education, I don't know how useless west would hv being.
There was education in Yoruba land long before Awo. A yorubaman Ajayi Crowther produced the first Igbo primer.
Re: Hardship: Nigerians Are In Pains And Frustration. My Experience This Morning. by Streetdoctor: 12:00am On Mar 03
Anatolia:

Dem use suffering take swear for you ?
Maybe u hv never been in d midst of Westcoast or worked with them. West can live a nonsense lifestyle and still pretend that all its well.
Re: Hardship: Nigerians Are In Pains And Frustration. My Experience This Morning. by Streetdoctor: 12:03am On Mar 03
Christian36:
God has already shamed you guys. Imagine a bag of rice is #88,000 and here you are calling on God to shame someone that has no hand in your bad way you guys use in selecting bad leaders, instead of you to pray that God should shame bad leaders that put you and your people in this hardship, rather you are attacking me, that show how wicked and unrepentant you guys can be, you will see that you will be shamed more as time go on.
BTW buhari supporters and Tinubu supporters, Nigerians should know who is d enemy of d country which is d Westcoast
Re: Hardship: Nigerians Are In Pains And Frustration. My Experience This Morning. by Streetdoctor: 12:06am On Mar 03
ImoleNaija:

Thank you.
U started dis whole stupid act of mind game. Just accept that Tinubu is just a very useless entity
Re: Hardship: Nigerians Are In Pains And Frustration. My Experience This Morning. by Streetdoctor: 12:08am On Mar 03
youngsum:
honestly I regret voting (APC) tinubu. The kind of hunger make me lean
Dis whole shit it's not about regretting, Tinubu is just an arrogant idiot and when u hv an arrogant idiot as a president with useless supporters 5hat are every ready to defend d buffoon in aso rock, always expect d result right now.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

How Will You Feel If Tribunal Declares Atiku Winner Of Presidential Election? / Abiy Ahmed Drives Buhari On Arrival In Addis Ababa / Obasanjo Receives NOUN Doctorate In Christian Theology (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.