Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Hardship: Nigerians Are In Pains And Frustration. My Experience This Morning. - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hardship: Nigerians Are In Pains And Frustration. My Experience This Morning. (37161 Views)

Economic Hardship: Nigerians Return To Charcoal Stoves, Firewood / Jimi Agbaje To Tinubu: There’s A Limit To Hardship Nigerians Can Endure / PVC Collectors Protest Perceived Intimidation And Frustration By INEC In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hardship: Nigerians Are In Pains And Frustration. My Experience This Morning. by Christian36: 10:25am On Mar 02
Draslo:

Victim mentality again. Who attacked South South people when we cried about increment of food items during his tenure?
Shifting the table has been you guys hubby, Tinubu was the ring leader that staged protest against gej just for his selfish interest

6 Likes

Re: Hardship: Nigerians Are In Pains And Frustration. My Experience This Morning. by Christian36: 10:34am On Mar 02
Bintasukai:

Let’s see, angry and ignorant. Missed the point totally, unsurprisingly. Coconut head, nothing inside except Tinubu Tinubu Tinubu.

I bet you don’t know your house of rep members. Entirely certain you have never studied your state’s budget in your life. What do you know about the role of the LG chairman where you live? Nothing.

But, bigotry has made you selectively interested in politics. The only thing you know is who floated the Naira. Anything more complicated, clearly, would have to be slowly explained to you.

There were plenty like you around when (your LP lord and saviour’s) China was nation building in the 60s and 70s, (the only difference is that its citizens were not happy about the austerity measures just so they could score cheap points by sharing their worthless opinions online ) but look where China is today.

Critical Reasoning - 0
Any type of intelligence - 0
Knowledge - 0
Decorum on a public forum - 0
Bigotry - 100
We all know who the real bigotry are, China was built in 60s and 70s doesn't mean that you will have to subject the citizens to deadly hardship. Hope you saw the expensive watch his son put on why telling you guys to suffer more in order to have a better Nigeria, some of you won't learn. A bag of rice is #88,000 and here you are writing rubbish, soon you go receive your own breakfast, just continue enjoying your brown envelope.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hardship: Nigerians Are In Pains And Frustration. My Experience This Morning. by Seezion: 10:43am On Mar 02
superintendents:
my G..make i see even something take hold body please

Ok. Drop account. Anyhow.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hardship: Nigerians Are In Pains And Frustration. My Experience This Morning. by emmaitive(m): 10:54am On Mar 02
APC that came to steal kill and destroy, i pity those who are saying give the president time, is just like expecting Satan to do the right thing. this is just the beginning

5 Likes

Re: Hardship: Nigerians Are In Pains And Frustration. My Experience This Morning. by Dminister(m): 10:57am On Mar 02
I think after election, and whoever is elected just want to punish Nigerians by making policies that will impoverish more people making life more harder because of the insults on social media and the difficulty in rigging elections. They spend so much money to bribe their ways through election tribunals.

Tinubu must recover all the money he spent to get on that seat. Tinubu spent about 95% of all the money he made for his lineage for the election.

This is the reason for import duty tax rates, subsidy removal and the exchange rate. Baba Tinubu want all his money recover in dollars urgently.

Y’all think it’s easy to bribe party delegates to win presidential ticket, spending money on fake bishops, inec adhoc staff of the 36 states and federal capital territory? Also distributing money to party wards and party polling units. Using money to kidnap the entire legal system.

The first time I had an idea about the height of money needed to rig governorship election was when Wike brought 1000 notes pyramid in 5 places to Bori to compensate all the PO’s and APO’s after removing all the polling units result sheets to rig the election in his favour. Peterside lost that election to Wike because him and Amaechi were not smart enough to know Wike’s plan.

4 Likes

Re: Hardship: Nigerians Are In Pains And Frustration. My Experience This Morning. by emmaitive(m): 10:58am On Mar 02
Trustalone:
Very sadly. Real life situation of what we are passing through today. Sadly again, no hiding place. Nothing to do away with and choose the other. All the same.
all can never be thesame, everybody canever be tinubu and buhari, no good can ever come out of those two and APC because they are extreemly wicked, no human compassion

3 Likes

Re: Hardship: Nigerians Are In Pains And Frustration. My Experience This Morning. by superintendents(m): 11:00am On Mar 02
Seezion:

Ok. Drop account. Anyhow.
OK thank you bro..
Re: Hardship: Nigerians Are In Pains And Frustration. My Experience This Morning. by cardoctor(m): 11:05am On Mar 02
Reality in its worst color
Re: Hardship: Nigerians Are In Pains And Frustration. My Experience This Morning. by themanderon: 11:15am On Mar 02
Emilokan has ruined everything. We have not seen light for over a week now. The Nigerian government signed a pact with the devil to always inflict massive pains on the citizens. It's more like they are slaves in their fatherland.

3 Likes

Re: Hardship: Nigerians Are In Pains And Frustration. My Experience This Morning. by Draslo(m): 11:17am On Mar 02
Christian36:
Shifting the table has been you guys hubby, Tinubu was the ring leader that staged protest against gej just for his selfish interest
Answer my question

1 Like

Re: Hardship: Nigerians Are In Pains And Frustration. My Experience This Morning. by Christian36: 11:25am On Mar 02
Draslo:

Answer my question
Tell Tinubu son wearing one of the most expensive watch in the world to answer that question. Rubbish!!!

2 Likes

Re: Hardship: Nigerians Are In Pains And Frustration. My Experience This Morning. by Draslo(m): 11:29am On Mar 02
Christian36:
Tell Tinubu son wearing one of the most expensive watch in the world to answer that question. Rubbish!!!
Mstcheew. You're not even a bright person and I'm sure you'd do worse if your father was Tinubu
Re: Hardship: Nigerians Are In Pains And Frustration. My Experience This Morning. by shepherd316: 11:31am On Mar 02
Gerrard59:

You mean the same ENDSARS where Igbos were accused of burning and ransacking the Oba of Lagos Palace? The same Igbos who were wrongly accused of "burning Lagos"? You suddenly want the "flat heads" to participate in the protests, yet you term the same people "my brothers"?

Anyway, I am not surprised by the tribalism as humans are tribal. Just that when poor people are tribalistic, it looks disgusting to me. Nevertheless, I am glad Igbos, especially young ones and even woke ones, finally understand Nigeria for what it is RATHER than what they foolishly thought it was by staying off any protest.

No bro, Igbos have suffered too much from this fraud in Nigeria called democracy, igbos will gain too much if the Hausa-Fulani led empire collapsed, Obi Cubana and Ohaneze have alot to gain from the dollarization of the economy as they care only for their empire. Abokis are waking up to see the scam called Nigeria while the assumed smartest people are supporting the idiots that turned their lands to wastelands.

2 Likes

Re: Hardship: Nigerians Are In Pains And Frustration. My Experience This Morning. by shepherd316: 11:33am On Mar 02
chidooh1:
ordinary mad man better pass you
Because illiteracy will not allow you see the wisdom in my words, the only thing you see is Igbo

2 Likes

Re: Hardship: Nigerians Are In Pains And Frustration. My Experience This Morning. by Christian36: 11:34am On Mar 02
Draslo:

Mstcheew. You're not even a bright person and I'm sure you'd do worse if your father was Tinubu
You are not bright either. That is why you prefer supporting failure.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hardship: Nigerians Are In Pains And Frustration. My Experience This Morning. by MichaelSokoto(m): 11:36am On Mar 02
I fear dis president is all 4 population control & reduction...

remember Bill Gates visited & him & his ilks are very much for reducing human beings on earth so dat d earth can last 4 ever!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hardship: Nigerians Are In Pains And Frustration. My Experience This Morning. by sacajawea: 11:38am On Mar 02
Draslo:
I've never met any Yoruba person that enjoys that tasteless okpa. Offering it to OP is demonic
You are still on this madness?? After bringing in and supporting this Evils? Suffer never give you sense and Direction?
You still why time for rubbish?? Lol

1 Like

Re: Hardship: Nigerians Are In Pains And Frustration. My Experience This Morning. by Hx1x: 11:49am On Mar 02
Re: Hardship: Nigerians Are In Pains And Frustration. My Experience This Morning. by superintendents(m): 11:54am On Mar 02
Hx1x:

Check, I've sent you something. Let me know when you receive it.
boss make i follow up too..

embarassed
Re: Hardship: Nigerians Are In Pains And Frustration. My Experience This Morning. by ibechris(m): 11:55am On Mar 02
Thank u for speaking out and saying it as it is.

Christian36:
Assuming the president was from south south or south east and this thing is happening, Yoruba people and Hausa people would have let loose hell on the president and his people to the point of harming those set of people, now it is their person incharge and they are doing as if it is a normal thing for people to be subjected to hardship. We all know what they did to gej, history will never be kind to whosoever was against gej but now pretending as if nothing is wrong. This has made me realized that the people of south south and southeast are the most accommodating zone in Nigeria. Yoruba people or Hausa people will never endure this assuming the president was from east or south south.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hardship: Nigerians Are In Pains And Frustration. My Experience This Morning. by Hx1x: 11:55am On Mar 02
Seezion:

My full name sir.

Re: Hardship: Nigerians Are In Pains And Frustration. My Experience This Morning. by writeprof(m): 12:02pm On Mar 02
NIGERIAN POLITICAL LANDSCAPE MUST BE DECENTRALISED. UNTIL WE UNDERSTAND THAT NIGERIAN POLITICIANS HAVE TOO MUCH POWER WHICH THEY USE ONLY FOR THEMSELVES AND NOT FOR NIGERIANS AND NIGERIA TO BE BETTER, SOLUTIONS MAY STILL BE FAR FROM GETTING BETTER.

THE MILK AND HONEY OF THIS COUNTRY IS SHARED AMONG THE EXECUTIVE, JUDICIARY, LEGISLATURE PRIMARILY. THEY ARE THE BENEFACTORS TO ANY OTHER PEOPLE WHO THEY WANT ONBOARD.

I WANT TO SUBMIT MY APPLICATION FOR A JOB AT A UNIVERSITY, THEY WILL ASK FOR RECOMMENDATION LETTER FROM THE SENATOR OR HOUSE OF REP OF MY CONSTITUENCY EVEN WHEN THE FEDERAL JOB IS IN MY OWN STATE. POLITICIANS HAVE BEEN RAISED TO BE DEMIGODS IN OUR POLITY. SO, MANY YOUTH SEE THEM AS MODELS.

UNTIL NIGERIANS, ESPECIALLY THE YOUNG ONES/YOUTH LOOK BEYOND THE SCOPE OF THEIR PARENTS TRIBALISM, ETHNICITY, NEPOTISM ETC TO STAND FOR GOVERNANCE AND NOT POLITICS, A BETTER NIGERIA MAY BE A MIRAGE.

What our politicians run abroad to enjoy is GOVERNANCE which they have refused to practise here. Instead they practise POLITICS which is a free for all no strings attached, no responsibility attached system here.
Re: Hardship: Nigerians Are In Pains And Frustration. My Experience This Morning. by warlordd(m): 1:22pm On Mar 02
frankyychiji:
I don't like Opa one bit and I'm Igbo and I lived in 042 for 10yrs.
But that idiot describing it as demonic because he doesn't like it needs to get his demonic head checked.
But the way u spelt it shows that u are not an Igbo.
Re: Hardship: Nigerians Are In Pains And Frustration. My Experience This Morning. by a4cube: 1:25pm On Mar 02
BrutusOj:
Where in my post is Yoruba mentioned? Return to the posts above to quote the person you wanted to quote again.
Boss my response is foe the person you quoted.
Re: Hardship: Nigerians Are In Pains And Frustration. My Experience This Morning. by Draslo(m): 1:33pm On Mar 02
sacajawea:

You are still on this madness?? After bringing in and supporting this Evils? Suffer never give you sense and Direction?
You still why time for rubbish?? Lol
Empty skull
Re: Hardship: Nigerians Are In Pains And Frustration. My Experience This Morning. by rapheal5(m): 1:40pm On Mar 02
I know we Nigerians are going through alot, we are hungry, frustrated and depressed. Let's just be hopeful, I wasn't happy while writing and recording this track, but the song eventually gave me some Goosebumps... pls leave a comment and listen to this song on your sound system or headphone to feel the vibes..Thanks
https://audiomack.com/el-raphel/song/hardship-ebi-npa-wa
Re: Hardship: Nigerians Are In Pains And Frustration. My Experience This Morning. by Seezion: 1:44pm On Mar 02
emmaitive:
APC that came to steal kill and destroy, i pity those who are saying give the president time, is just like expecting Satan to do the right thing. this is just the beginning

Nothing will change bro. That was how they were saying about Buhari and at the end, what changed?

1 Like

Re: Hardship: Nigerians Are In Pains And Frustration. My Experience This Morning. by akinsdeji(m): 1:44pm On Mar 02
Sent

2 Likes

Re: Hardship: Nigerians Are In Pains And Frustration. My Experience This Morning. by FirstCounsel(m): 1:51pm On Mar 02
Seezion:

From the little I have received, I will send you something.
Good guy. I'm also pleased with the amount of assistance you've received. God bless you all and everyone who came to his aid

1 Like

Re: Hardship: Nigerians Are In Pains And Frustration. My Experience This Morning. by superintendents(m): 2:00pm On Mar 02
Seezion:

Nothing will change bro. That was how they were saying about Buhari and at the end, what changed?
sad
Re: Hardship: Nigerians Are In Pains And Frustration. My Experience This Morning. by Streetdoctor: 2:26pm On Mar 02
Christian36:
Assuming the president was from south south or south east and this thing is happening, Yoruba people and Hausa people would have let loose hell on the president and his people to the point of harming those set of people, now it is their person incharge and they are doing as if it is a normal thing for people to be subjected to hardship. We all know what they did to gej, history will never be kind to whosoever was against gej but now pretending as if nothing is wrong. This has made me realized that the people of south south and southeast are the most accommodating zone in Nigeria. Yoruba people or Hausa people will never endure this assuming the president was from east or south south.
Don't mind those vagabonds, one in my hood was defending dis idiot Tinubu until baba fall sick and money for medication was out of reach, ever since baba recovered, baba just dey hide from me. Infact baba just dey on low key
Re: Hardship: Nigerians Are In Pains And Frustration. My Experience This Morning. by Streetdoctor: 2:29pm On Mar 02
odenkirk:
i still buy 200 naira rice and beans here in kano
Abba190 South and North cannot be same. So keep off for now, we all know that food is cheaper in North than any southern Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

Buhari To Rule Nigeria Is Like Asking A Rapist To Watch Over A Virgin – FFK / Ihedioha To Storm Okorocha’s Estate With “Citizens" / Counter Rally Of Ekiti Drivers & Okada Riders At Governmet House Supporting PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.