Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,034 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

Hardship: Nigerians Are In Pains And Frustration. My Experience This Morning. - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hardship: Nigerians Are In Pains And Frustration. My Experience This Morning. (37194 Views)

Economic Hardship: Nigerians Return To Charcoal Stoves, Firewood / Jimi Agbaje To Tinubu: There’s A Limit To Hardship Nigerians Can Endure / PVC Collectors Protest Perceived Intimidation And Frustration By INEC In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hardship: Nigerians Are In Pains And Frustration. My Experience This Morning. by papiilo(m): 8:51am On Mar 03
Hx1x:

Thanks. Received your email.

I've sent to J.E.E, account number ending in 5179

Please tell the recipient to keep an eye out. Let me know if you haven't received it after 24 hours.

Modified : check now, the recipient should have received it. I've just been alerted that it's been paid!
you're good great man I still remain loyal n hopeful sir.
Re: Hardship: Nigerians Are In Pains And Frustration. My Experience This Morning. by HellVictorinho6(m): 9:17am On Mar 03
Streetdoctor:

Few years ago, our cleaner that used to earn 30 to 40k a month could afford a plate of rice with one meat to eat but right now they only eat one square meal per day, eating twice is only when I feel like buying them road side food to eat. So compare again?

The senators and governors from different parties are eating from ur cleaner too

Human sacrifice
Re: Hardship: Nigerians Are In Pains And Frustration. My Experience This Morning. by HellVictorinho6(m): 9:30am On Mar 03
Didijiji:
you are right though

My apologies

But APC is more SATANIC

Apc is going 2 be less satanic if they rearrange the table of cannibals using inec

Then u accuse the helpless of voting the false hope without verifying

But even if the helpless voted, is it only them that did?

What about the rich friends of those politicians or their suga girls or their concubines or their favorite harlots?

If the poor vote nobody, wont u bash them 4 not voting?

Damn!

This back and forth is worsening my mental state,

Can u help me with anything,even if its 800naira to get sumtin 2 reduce the tension in my head?

I av so many battles / worries ahead of me

1 Like

Re: Hardship: Nigerians Are In Pains And Frustration. My Experience This Morning. by superintendents(m): 10:21am On Mar 03
Seezion:

Sent
seen.. Thanks
Re: Hardship: Nigerians Are In Pains And Frustration. My Experience This Morning. by maasoap(m): 10:43am On Mar 03
Christian36:
Lol, which liver, why can you demonstrate that liver now, bunch of hypocrites.
You want Yorubas to continue doing everything for you? Even to lead the protest against Tinubu? I don't blame you, you were used to it. grin grin grin Yorubas lead protest against the cabals that didn't want to give power to GEJ when Yaradua was sick
Re: Hardship: Nigerians Are In Pains And Frustration. My Experience This Morning. by Streetdoctor: 11:26am On Mar 03
Didijiji:
God bless the giver

Please if you are abroad and can send your help to Nigerians, please do. It is really tough here

APC is on a destructive mission. This they have done since 2015. Common indomie is now food for the rich. They are headed towards sachet water

It is a serious situation
D worst ting that has ever happened to mankind not nigeria, is APC, then d most dangerous and useless set of people on planet earth are APC supporters.
Re: Hardship: Nigerians Are In Pains And Frustration. My Experience This Morning. by Streetdoctor: 11:27am On Mar 03
Didijiji:
don’t tell me that

Don’t get me upset please
Don't mind that guy, after voting rubbish and one idiot, they will resort to telling u that all are same.
Re: Hardship: Nigerians Are In Pains And Frustration. My Experience This Morning. by Streetdoctor: 11:28am On Mar 03
HellVictorinho6:

They are both made of b@stards

Heartless demons that depend on human sacrifice 4 everything

Spits

D most dangerous and useless set of humans existed on earth are APC supporters.
Re: Hardship: Nigerians Are In Pains And Frustration. My Experience This Morning. by Streetdoctor: 11:37am On Mar 03
maasoap:

You want Yorubas to continue doing everything for you? Even to lead the protest against Tinubu? I don't blame you, you were used to it. grin grin grin Yorubas lead protest against the cabals that didn't want to give power to GEJ when Yaradua was sick
Oga rest, una tink say we no Sabi history, who started raising d dust was late Dora (information minister) not part of those that raised d dust
Re: Hardship: Nigerians Are In Pains And Frustration. My Experience This Morning. by Didijiji: 11:59am On Mar 03
Streetdoctor:

D worst ting that has ever happened to mankind not nigeria, is APC, then d most dangerous and useless set of people on planet earth are APC supporters.
I swear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hardship: Nigerians Are In Pains And Frustration. My Experience This Morning. by HellVictorinho6(m): 12:09pm On Mar 03
Streetdoctor:

Just becuz u were paid by same apc to say so
Re: Hardship: Nigerians Are In Pains And Frustration. My Experience This Morning. by HellVictorinho6(m): 12:11pm On Mar 03
Streetdoctor:

Ur mother was there when i voted

Ur father was there

They both gave u the info as to whom i voted
Re: Hardship: Nigerians Are In Pains And Frustration. My Experience This Morning. by HellVictorinho6(m): 12:13pm On Mar 03
Didijiji:
I swear

Same b@stard that said it was pdp as at 2014

Av neva voted and will neva vote anyone but myself
Re: Hardship: Nigerians Are In Pains And Frustration. My Experience This Morning. by Streetdoctor: 12:17pm On Mar 03
HellVictorinho6:

Paid by fucking who, do I look like Daniel bwala

Re: Hardship: Nigerians Are In Pains And Frustration. My Experience This Morning. by HellVictorinho6(m): 12:28pm On Mar 03
Streetdoctor:

Paid by fucking who, do I look like Daniel bwala

The denial says it all

Spits

Ask ur mother who i voted again

Rubbish

If she fails 2 show you my pvc,then shes a b@stard
Re: Hardship: Nigerians Are In Pains And Frustration. My Experience This Morning. by predictor1: 1:18pm On Mar 03
Streetdoctor:

Another lame excuse to give useless Tinubu kudos
You are immune to the truth. Enjoy your delusions in peace.
Re: Hardship: Nigerians Are In Pains And Frustration. My Experience This Morning. by Seezion: 1:20pm On Mar 03
Seezion:

05010 82382, Ecobank, Calistus U.

Thank you sir. God bless you.

@OkoAnike, hello sir, I dropped the account details in above message.
Re: Hardship: Nigerians Are In Pains And Frustration. My Experience This Morning. by Streetdoctor: 2:13pm On Mar 03
HellVictorinho6:

The denial says it all

Spits

Ask ur mother who i voted again

Rubbish

If she fails 2 show you my pvc,then shes a b@stard
Here's I'd answer

Re: Hardship: Nigerians Are In Pains And Frustration. My Experience This Morning. by Streetdoctor: 2:15pm On Mar 03
predictor1:
You are immune to the truth. Enjoy your delusions in peace.
Lolsssss, useless Tinubu is only good in politics not governance, same mistakes useless APC made in 2015, repeated it 2019, another 2023. I hv never seen a group so useless and foolish like APC
Re: Hardship: Nigerians Are In Pains And Frustration. My Experience This Morning. by Dozie32(m): 2:16pm On Mar 03
maasoap:

U be one of the bitter losers, Obidients? Because you guys are sadistic in nature. Don't go and check on your people before hunger kill them all, be here be showing teeth

grin grin person wey him brothers and sisters de loot food up and down.
Re: Hardship: Nigerians Are In Pains And Frustration. My Experience This Morning. by HellVictorinho6(m): 2:25pm On Mar 03
Streetdoctor:

Here's I'd answer

IS THat ur mother undecided
Re: Hardship: Nigerians Are In Pains And Frustration. My Experience This Morning. by Christian36: 2:36pm On Mar 03
maasoap:

Big lie, it was a collective effort, I even remember that one very well when the southern senators and honourables staged protest for not opening up about the where about of late Yaradua to the point of demanding for the swearing in of his vice. You can tell that lie to someone that wasn't born as of that time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hardship: Nigerians Are In Pains And Frustration. My Experience This Morning. by maasoap(m): 2:39pm On Mar 03
Christian36:
Big lie, it was a collective effort , I even remember that one very well when the southern senators and honourables staged protest for not opening up about the where about of late Yaradua to the point of demanding for the swearing in of his vice. You can tell that lie to someone that wasn't born as of that time.
Big lie? Collective effort my ass. Why not lead this one since Yorubas are not interested yet?
Re: Hardship: Nigerians Are In Pains And Frustration. My Experience This Morning. by Christian36: 2:53pm On Mar 03
maasoap:

Big lie? Collective effort my ass. Why not lead this one since Yorubas are not interested yet?
We can't lead this one because we all observed how you guys tagged endsars to Igbo agenda in order to create unrest. We all know that you guys are betrayers, same way Afo*ja one of your accentors betrayed his people in order to sell out his fellow tribe men. The endsars taught most Igbos lesson not to trust you guys again. I watched when one of your tribe men was saying it was Igbos agend as if it was Igbos that attacked your Oba of Lagos.
Re: Hardship: Nigerians Are In Pains And Frustration. My Experience This Morning. by HellVictorinho6(m): 2:53pm On Mar 03
Streetdoctor:

Here's I'd answer

Ur mother is a man undecided
Re: Hardship: Nigerians Are In Pains And Frustration. My Experience This Morning. by HellVictorinho6(m): 2:56pm On Mar 03
Streetdoctor:

Lolsssss, useless Tinubu is only good in politics not governance, same mistakes useless APC made in 2015, repeated it 2019, another 2023. I hv never seen a group so useless and foolish like APC

Again,

Is ur mother a man undecided
Re: Hardship: Nigerians Are In Pains And Frustration. My Experience This Morning. by HellVictorinho6(m): 2:57pm On Mar 03
Christian36:
We can't lead this one because we all observed how you guys tagged endsars to Igbo agenda in order to create unrest. We all know that you guys are betrayers, same way Afo*ja one of your accentors betrayed his people in order to sell out his fellow tribe men. The endsars taught most Igbos lesson not to trust you guys again. I watched when one of your tribe men was saying it was Igbos agend as if it was Igbos that attacked your Oba of Lagos.

The imaginary we again
Re: Hardship: Nigerians Are In Pains And Frustration. My Experience This Morning. by Christian36: 3:02pm On Mar 03
predictor1:
Story. If you still believe in politicians after all you've seen in Nigeria and Africa, and thinking one other useless politician would have done better than the other, I'm sorry for you.
Nobody is saying that one particular politicians will do the work perfectly well, all am saying is that we should remove tribalism and religion when it comes to election in order to get little changes as a country. Voting a candidate who is incapable with criminal records will hurts us more unlike someone with vision. It is because our past leaders are visionless leaders that is why we are in this mess
Re: Hardship: Nigerians Are In Pains And Frustration. My Experience This Morning. by pansophist(m): 3:40pm On Mar 03
Christian36:
Assuming the president was from south south or south east and this thing is happening, Yoruba people and Hausa people would have let loose hell on the president and his people to the point of harming those set of people, now it is their person incharge and they are doing as if it is a normal thing for people to be subjected to hardship. We all know what they did to gej, history will never be kind to whosoever was against gej but now pretending as if nothing is wrong. This has made me realized that the people of south south and southeast are the most accommodating zone in Nigeria. Yoruba people or Hausa people will never endure this assuming the president was from east or south south.

The evil (snake) you ignore because it is eating other people's pets, and not affecting you, will grow big, and then it is you, it will swallow.
Re: Hardship: Nigerians Are In Pains And Frustration. My Experience This Morning. by Streetdoctor: 4:25pm On Mar 03
HellVictorinho6:

IS THat ur mother undecided

Re: Hardship: Nigerians Are In Pains And Frustration. My Experience This Morning. by Streetdoctor: 4:28pm On Mar 03
Christian36:
Big lie, it was a collective effort, I even remember that one very well when the southern senators and honourables staged protest for not opening up about the where about of late Yaradua to the point of demanding for the swearing in of his vice. You can tell that lie to someone that wasn't born as of that time.
U see one thing I so much hate about those fallen demons is that they always feels that they are wiser than others politically. I remember vividly well how d whole played out. They are now claiming nonsense.
Re: Hardship: Nigerians Are In Pains And Frustration. My Experience This Morning. by Streetdoctor: 4:29pm On Mar 03
maasoap:

We can't lead any protest bcs we all saw it coming but west turned it I to another ting. We all knew that Tinubu would definitely be a disaster and useless at d same time.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Buhari Warns Family Members Against Corruption / Magodo Residents Now Enjoy Stable Electricity After Signing An Agreement / 15 PDP Lawmakers Flee Benue As APC Member Emerges Speaker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.