Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,766 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

See What I Had As Breakfast Yesterday Morning. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See What I Had As Breakfast Yesterday Morning. (2689 Views)

My Breakfast This Morning (picture) / My Encounter With A Married Man Yesterday / No Light In My Area Since Yesterday Morning. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What I Had As Breakfast Yesterday Morning. by jeromestarks: 2:32pm On Mar 02
JealousCobra:

Stop!!

Doesn't sound nice.
Mods, come and ban this snake. She's shouting on me.
Re: See What I Had As Breakfast Yesterday Morning. by ahnie: 2:34pm On Mar 02
Denreledave see my loot this afternoon...I cudnt go to the town square,no time.
Super busy.

Heading to carry my crates of eggs
Hopefully I go squeeze time go get the sardine bread.

This one ogiame de egg you to buy duvets from me...mine are pricey o.

2 Likes

Re: See What I Had As Breakfast Yesterday Morning. by ahnie: 2:39pm On Mar 02
jeromestarks:

Mods, come and ban this snake. She's shouting on me.
Native elephant...you mates are chubby and well fed,see how your stomach is untop your chest.

Native elephant skin.see your sacrificial food.
With your spoon wey you suppose sell for ebay

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What I Had As Breakfast Yesterday Morning. by jeromestarks: 2:41pm On Mar 02
ahnie:

Native elephant...you mates are chubby and well fed,see how your stomach is untop your chest.

Native elephant skin
Mind yourself oooo. What gave you the audacity to insult me?
I will slap you if you try this nonsense again.

1 Like

Re: See What I Had As Breakfast Yesterday Morning. by JealousCobra(m): 2:47pm On Mar 02
jeromestarks:

Mods, come and ban this snake. She' s shouting on me.

Shoor!!

Re: See What I Had As Breakfast Yesterday Morning. by ahnie: 3:00pm On Mar 02
JealousCobra:

Shoor!!
Na person wey we suppose gather donate for na him you de waste time to reply.

Skin like tropic native elephant.
Re: See What I Had As Breakfast Yesterday Morning. by DenreleDave(m): 3:22pm On Mar 02
ahnie:
Denreledave see my loot this afternoon...I cudnt go to the town square,no time.
Super busy.

Heading to carry my crates of eggs
Hopefully I go squeeze time go get the sardine bread.

This one ogiame de egg you to buy duvets from me...mine are pricey o.

Ogaime wey no get wetin him dey think for him life.

How much u buy those spag?

And una no get golden penny spag for Una side?
Re: See What I Had As Breakfast Yesterday Morning. by ahnie: 3:27pm On Mar 02
DenreleDave:

Ogaime wey no get wetin him dey think for him life.

How much u buy those spag?

And una no get golden penny spag for Una side?
I got Golden penny at 890.... whilst the other @ 690.

Meanwhile outlet stores in my hood sells the Golden penny spags as low as #1500.

Over the years,I found out it's actually cheaper to buy things from the mall than from those outlet stores.and I have bn doing that

Their thievery nor be here

Re: See What I Had As Breakfast Yesterday Morning. by TrustNone: 3:28pm On Mar 02
CareerBegger:

Sent you a token. Please keep my name
Satanist
Winnerly
Re: See What I Had As Breakfast Yesterday Morning. by TrustNone: 3:29pm On Mar 02
MONEY247:

Have not received yet!!
Thank you
you go wait tire.
Be like you never come across trolls for this section wey dey carry your situation catch cruisegrin
Silentgroper:
his moniker suppose tell you say the nigga dey whyne you

grin
The guy no sharp at all cheesy
Re: See What I Had As Breakfast Yesterday Morning. by ahnie: 3:32pm On Mar 02
Sent

Pls manage it.

Thanks

2 Likes

Re: See What I Had As Breakfast Yesterday Morning. by JealousCobra(m): 3:33pm On Mar 02
ahnie:

Na person wey we suppose gather donate for na him you de waste time to reply.

Skin like tropic native elephant.

Re: See What I Had As Breakfast Yesterday Morning. by DenreleDave(m): 3:49pm On Mar 02
ahnie:

I got Golden penny at 890.... whilst the other @ 690.

Meanwhile outlet stores in my hood sells the Golden penny spags as low as #1500.

Over the years,I found out it's actually cheaper to buy things from the mall than from those outlet stores.and I have bn doing that

Their thievery nor be here

U r right and I use to think the same

Recently got close up at 890 at spar but outside in the market, Its 700.....

Yesterday, I checked spag, it's 1050 in spar but it is sold btw 850, 900 to 1000 outside in the market

I don't know why it happened like that
Re: See What I Had As Breakfast Yesterday Morning. by ahnie: 3:52pm On Mar 02
DenreleDave:

U r right and I use to think the same

Recently got close up at 890 at spar but outside in the market, Its 700.....

Yesterday, I checked spag, it's 1050 in spar but it is sold btw 850, 900 to 1000 outside in the market

I don't know why it happened like that
The spag price will be above that price at ShopRite....but the prices of provision at Gabbs mall is relatively cheap compare to the other malls.
Re: See What I Had As Breakfast Yesterday Morning. by Benwallt(m): 4:03pm On Mar 02
You fat o. Cut down on the cookies
Re: See What I Had As Breakfast Yesterday Morning. by Xosh: 4:26pm On Mar 02
You and foods are inseparable.
Where una dey pick the money from?

Should I send aza too.
I love your free spirit.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: See What I Had As Breakfast Yesterday Morning. by MONEY247: 4:26pm On Mar 02
ahnie:
Sent

Pls manage it.

Thanks
Thanks, ma...

You too much....

God bless...
Re: See What I Had As Breakfast Yesterday Morning. by bigbauer(m): 4:30pm On Mar 02
Who else noticed the name on the biscuits?The hookup go Oxford. Someone said it's an encoded message. I come in piss o

1 Like

Re: See What I Had As Breakfast Yesterday Morning. by LOVEGINO(m): 6:18pm On Mar 02
CareerBegger:

Sent you a token. Please keep my name
Nice one bro.
Re: See What I Had As Breakfast Yesterday Morning. by LegendHero(m): 10:52pm On Mar 02
DenreleDave:

I’ve responded to the email
Re: See What I Had As Breakfast Yesterday Morning. by Tranquility2345: 11:08pm On Mar 02
ahnie:

The spag price will be above that price at ShopRite....but the prices of provision at Gabbs mall is relatively cheap compare to the other malls.

Hope you are enjoying some cold bottles of Hero in Kuje beer parlour wink

2 Likes

Re: See What I Had As Breakfast Yesterday Morning. by DenreleDave(m): 1:25am On Mar 03
LegendHero:

Seen sir
Re: See What I Had As Breakfast Yesterday Morning. by DenreleDave(m): 4:30am On Mar 03
LegendHero:

6es bàbà mi.

I jsut replied...

Thanks
Re: See What I Had As Breakfast Yesterday Morning. by FRANCISTOWN: 9:28am On Mar 03
jeromestarks:
I like the hand shaa. But unfortunately, it doesn't look like the hand of someone who will live long. Your heart maybe suffering. See a doctor my dear.
Haa! Nairalanders, you people are gifted with bad mouth in a strange kind of way.
Naija people get talents no be small😂😂😂
Re: See What I Had As Breakfast Yesterday Morning. by Emmanuel30a2: 12:07pm On Mar 03
jeromestarks:
I like the hand shaa. But unfortunately, it doesn't look like the hand of someone who will live long. Your heart maybe suffering. See a doctor my dear.
You don see am quickly? How you take see am jare...?...
Re: See What I Had As Breakfast Yesterday Morning. by olenyi: 2:18pm On Mar 03
kingtinnie:
Sell your van cleef use chop na

Those are not originals. It's a knock off.

1 Like

Re: See What I Had As Breakfast Yesterday Morning. by Dogalmighty17: 2:38pm On Mar 03
Abi Ahnie don dey use style dey indicate say she dey available for hookup ni?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

PHOTO: Unclad Mother bosom Feed Her Daughter In A Yoga Session / She Claims She Loves And Misses Me But Cannot Visit. / Difference Between Nigerian Women & Western Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.