Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,316 members, 7,819,071 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

I'm In Love With A Soldier's Only Daughter What Should I Do? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm In Love With A Soldier's Only Daughter What Should I Do? (1721 Views)

Man Calls Out His Girlfriend Who Dumped Him To Marry A Soldier (pix) / Caption This Photo Of A Soldier And His New Bride. / Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier And His Corper Fiancée (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: I'm In Love With A Soldier's Only Daughter What Should I Do? by Negroid001(m): 2:42pm On Mar 08
yinkus6750:
@ 32, you busy frolicking with a 19 year old girl , that ought to focus on her education and future life.
You didn't see any matured or career lady of 25 and above.
No problem, continue with your suicide mission.
Just remember that you were warned here.

But if na ned nwoko or 1 rich baba alaiye, una no go fit say anything. Yimu...
Re: I'm In Love With A Soldier's Only Daughter What Should I Do? by Negroid001(m): 2:50pm On Mar 08
VinnyBaba:

With ladies, age is NOTHING.

A Girl of 17yrs can have More Sense and Morals than a Lady of 29,30 years. undecided

Infact from 25 Years upwards, ladies tend to be more AGGRESSIVE, Uptight, Paranoid and more Short-tempered. sad

Maybe because their Mates at that age, are getting Married and they are not. embarassed

Make we no lie the age gap much. They are both still young. Age still not a hindrance.

I know 16year olds who are more sexually active than some 20s yr olds. Make man just dey pray.

Me i can't handle juveniles sha.

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With A Soldier's Only Daughter What Should I Do? by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 8:37am On Mar 19
EmmyMaestro:
If you break her heart, Naijacoverblog will carry your story

We Cover Everything In Nigeria, EmmyMaestro

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help ! Once Jilted , Now I Found True Love , But Difficult To Love / Striking Up Conversations With Random Girls / Breaking Up With My B And Can't Find A Decent Guy!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.