Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,912 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

Beautiful Pictures From Uyo - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Beautiful Pictures From Uyo (24647 Views)

Relocating From Uyo To Abuja (Is There Anything I Should Know?) / Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City / Catholic Corpers Travelling From Uyo To Rivers Involved In Accident (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Pictures From Uyo by realgift: 4:13pm On Mar 02
Abasi odiong Akwa Ibom
Topman7:

Re: Beautiful Pictures From Uyo by EmekaBlue(m): 4:14pm On Mar 02
Uyo Akwa Ibom government dey try for structures and basic amenities but the people i dont know why always on menial small small gate men cleaners and house help Jobs

Since that stadium i noticed them for good state internal facilities
Re: Beautiful Pictures From Uyo by Rantingpiglets: 4:14pm On Mar 02
You dey mind them ..

These are the Agbado munchers that have been mandated to post unverified information. So as to create discontent between IGBOs and Akwa Ibom people.

Since Otti has been praised, they have resorted to their normal foolishness.

All I know is that they won't infiltrate the zone with their Generational foolishness.

We dey watch them.. grin

ggood:
dont mislead people Le Meridien is in Ifiayong Usuk in Uruan LGA not Uyo
Re: Beautiful Pictures From Uyo by Abagworo(m): 4:19pm On Mar 02
If you put these solid road infrastructures in Aba or Onitsha they will become comparable to international cities but nature has a way of doing her thing. Uyo without multistorey houses and wealthy people is blessed with oil money enough to build roads, Stadia, highrise blocks, world class worship centers and flyovers where they are not needed.

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures From Uyo by NigeriaIsDoomed: 4:20pm On Mar 02
Pascal9:
The citizens are very poor
Ndi rich man, Akwa Ibom people are poor but we know those who are mining the skulls of their fellow citizens to survive, those who are begging on the major streets of Nigeria are not Akwa Ibom people, those who are killing their parents and siblings just to survive are non Akwa Ibom, those who are taking prostitution to international level in Europe, on the streets of Italy are also not from Akwa Ibom, and finally those whose brothers are languishing in prsions all over the world while some are waiting to be guillotined like animals no thanks to extreme poverty are from where? Ndi rich people!
If those who are notorious for these tags on the country were all rich, they wouldn't reduce themselves to such a low level.
They were all driven by poverty to be doing all that shit so cut us some slack you hypocrite!
Akwa Ibom people will not become animals like others just to survive.
A good name is rather to be chosen than great richest is the watchword of an Akwa Ibom people. Our society from the onset was established on the principles of Ekpo and Ekpe, that elevate hardwork, and hence an average Akwa Ibom person and majority of Akwa Ibom are content with what we have and don't have that get rich or die getting rich mentality, that pushes them to reduce themselves to animals.
You are rich but your states depend on Akwa Ibom proceeds to survive and would rather plunge Nigeria into war than reconfigure the system for states to control their resources and develop at their states.

I wonder who is richer between a beggar and the giver.

You Nigerians are wonderful!

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Beautiful Pictures From Uyo by CentralIntels: 4:21pm On Mar 02
What about the glorified village Owerri, what should they put in it to improve it ?

Abagworo:
If you put these solid road infrastructures in Aba or Onitsha they will become comparable to international cities but nature has a way of doing her thing. Uyo without multistorey houses and wealthy people is blessed with oil money enough to build roads, Stadia, highrise blocks, world class worship centers and flyovers where they are not needed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Pictures From Uyo by Rantingpiglets: 4:24pm On Mar 02
Noise is for idiots .

Action is for men

Come to Uyo and talk Nonsense, with your full chest.

No Cap.. angry

Administration1:

Furk off with that biafra shlt, Uyo is Uyo not 🚫 Biafra
Re: Beautiful Pictures From Uyo by Menclothing: 4:26pm On Mar 02
Using the state resources well
Bayelsa and delta should see this and work
Re: Beautiful Pictures From Uyo by Rantingpiglets: 4:26pm On Mar 02
Owerri is better than capitals in

OGUN
OSUN
KWARA
KOGI
OYO
EKITI

So why can't you Boast about the SW?

Such losers .. spits

CentralIntels:
What about the glorified village Owerri, what should they put in it to improve it ?

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures From Uyo by VEHINTOLAR: 4:26pm On Mar 02
CountinBlessins:

Yet we can't say the same about visiting your southwest, only Lagos makes sense the other states are just slums

The undertone bitterness in the gibberish you typed above has already given you away,Omo heebo! The beautiful people of Uyo and South South generally don't exhibit this Nzogbu Nzogbu spirit that's quite synonymous with a certain village dwelling cannibals from that primitive jungles of hinterland bushmen!

You wanna know why nobody is considering visiting your erosion ravaged land of primitive cannibals,right ? The fear of being eaten by some cannibals and your dirty environment! Just take a look below.

South West ? Don't even go there ! Do you know how many Ekene Dili Chukwu and Young Shall Grow buses that have arrived overnight in every part of the South West early this morning alone ? Your poverty stricken people from Alaigbo keep arriving in droves,shabbily dressed with some terrible-looking polythene bags in hands !

Why don't you advise your people to leave the "slums" and go back to your Eldorado - that erosion ravaged land of primitive hinterland bushmen where you all came from ?!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Beautiful Pictures From Uyo by Ebukamatth(m): 4:26pm On Mar 02
Definition of perfection
Re: Beautiful Pictures From Uyo by ubox: 4:27pm On Mar 02
Armaggedon:
you a f**l. Kindly show me residential skyline in uyo. You're showing me useless building and an unproductive airport.

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures From Uyo by CentralIntels: 4:27pm On Mar 02
Ok good that Owerri is competing with those state capitals you listed

Rantingpiglets:
Owerri is better than capitals in

OGUN
OSUN
KWARA
KOGI
OYO
EKITI

So why can't you Boast about the SW?

Such losers .. spits

Re: Beautiful Pictures From Uyo by mhizsimi(f): 4:32pm On Mar 02
Beautiful city

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures From Uyo by Richfan: 4:36pm On Mar 02
Beauty with no job opportunities and very very poor pay for the few jobs is what?
Re: Beautiful Pictures From Uyo by tivity101: 4:43pm On Mar 02
Uyo fine sha. Would love to visit some day

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures From Uyo by Armaggedon: 4:45pm On Mar 02
[quote author=ubox post=128741396][/quote] isn't this thing you posted a semi-village?

Check the images below. The first image is Afikpo
While the last two are Abakiliki.

All of them are better what you posted as Uyo, the age-long capital city of a major oil state.
Invest in your people instead of cheap publicity.

Re: Beautiful Pictures From Uyo by edungene7: 4:49pm On Mar 02
My love for this city will never die UYO I love you my African Paris not the shit hole 🕳️ dey call smart city during raining season everywhere becomes flooded including David'o's house 🏊Re: Beautiful Pictures From Uyo by Pascal9: 4:52pm On Mar 02
NigeriaIsDoomed:
Ndi rich man, Akwa Ibom people are poor but we know those who are mining the skulls of their fellow citizens to survive, those who are begging on the major streets of Nigeria are not Akwa Ibom people, those who are killing their parents and siblings just to survive are non Akwa Ibom, those who are taking prostitution to international level in Europe, on the streets of Italy are also not from Akwa Ibom, and finally those whose brothers are languishing in prsions all over the world while some are waiting to be guillotined like animals no thanks to extreme poverty are from where? Ndi rich people!
If those who are notorious for these tags on the country were all rich, they wouldn't reduce themselves to such a low level.
They were all driven by poverty to be doing all that shit so cut us some slack you hypocrite!
Akwa Ibom people will not become animals like others just to survive.
A good name is rather to be chosen than great richest is the watchword of an Akwa Ibom people. Our society from the onset was established on the principles of Ekpo and Ekpe, that elevate hardwork, and hence an average Akwa Ibom person and majority of Akwa Ibom are content with what we have and don't have that get rich or die getting rich mentality, that pushes them to reduce themselves to animals.
You are rich but your states depend on Akwa Ibom proceeds to survive and would rather plunge Nigeria into war than reconfigure the system for states to control their resources and develop at their states.

I wonder who is richer between a beggar and the giver.

You Nigerians are wonderful!

i only stated the facts, Akwa ibom is rich but the citizens are very backwards and poor, why are they not able to build beautiful structures to complement the good infrastructure in place.as for your epistle, all i have to say is that nobody becomes rich by playing saint and being good.
Re: Beautiful Pictures From Uyo by NigeriaIsDoomed: 4:55pm On Mar 02
Ashawoman82:
guy keep quiet, how many jobs or business is in all those region u stated? Na infrastructure we go chop?.. Uyo is the only place that's a bit lively there, even the Uyo is not economically viable, it's just beauty with white elephant projects while it's residence live in abject penury.. Have been to Uyo, and I assure u, the level of unemployment in that state is on another level, I doubt one could see a job that pays up to 50k there unless few oil company jobs.
Shut that gutter boy! Uyo is only the administrative capital of Akwa.
If you are hunting for a job you should equip yourself with skills to be employable and stop waiting for the government to spoon feed a mature man like you.
Nigeria has left the dispensation that you can only rely on your certificate because you are a graduate for a white collar job.

Recently, a particular oil exploration all company in the state was looking for truck drivers, I am sure that if you had equipped yourself you would have availed yourself of that opportunity.
Unemployment is a national but with the right skills you will not be venting your frustration on Akwa Ibom.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures From Uyo by ubox: 5:03pm On Mar 02
Armaggedon:
isn't this thing you posted a semi-village?

Check the images below. The first image is Afikpo
While the last two are Abakiliki.

All of them are better what you posted as Uyo, the age-long capital city of a major oil state.
Invest in your people instead of cheap publicity.
They started seeing oil money in 2007
Re: Beautiful Pictures From Uyo by APOPTOSIS: 5:05pm On Mar 02
Ezewuzie01:
African Los Angeles grin
You are correct 💯
3 States of Nigeria that share resemblance with California are: 1. Kaduna 2. Enugu 3. Always Ibom.
The drone pictures of Enugu state is of perfect semblance with California. In fact, the day I saw that I was like this is Los Angeles...The Road Networks of Kaduna and Enugu give orgasm.
Re: Beautiful Pictures From Uyo by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 5:12pm On Mar 02
Bang average.
Re: Beautiful Pictures From Uyo by NigeriaIsDoomed: 5:16pm On Mar 02
Damzyray:
you can love the city but never love the people cos wickedness, lazy and greediness runs in their veins
This is the danger of a single story. Akwa Ibom is home to wicked folks in the world, yet people from your state and outside the country are trooping into to the state without being killed.
Also, how can a lazy people build the most beaitiful and infrastructurally developed state in the country? Comedian!
Prolly greed is not an inherent part of human but only Akwa Ibom people have it.
You need a proper education to reason like am educated person.
You have the worldview of a toddler! grin
Re: Beautiful Pictures From Uyo by ComeToJesus: 5:25pm On Mar 02
NigeriaIsDoomed:
Come to Uyo let me take you Shelter Afrique, Ewet housing, Asongama, and other private estates that are springing up now.
Uyo, the village that you knew before has evolved to be envied by a pained soul like you.
Continue to hate while Uyo keeps on growing and leaves you pained. Feed yourself with some of the residential neighbourhoods in Uyo. Lol.
Uyo is not Plaza, Oron Road, Ikot Ekpene Road Abak Road and Itam Junction🤣🤣🤣

Try to be graceful in your interactions, that way, you'll be a good ambassador for the product you are showcasing.. You are getting unnecessarily brash and indecorous in your quest to exhibit Uyo. Tone down bro..

A good product sells itself ..
Re: Beautiful Pictures From Uyo by NigeriaIsDoomed: 5:28pm On Mar 02
ggood:
dont mislead people Le Meridien is in Ifiayong Usuk in Uruan LGA not Uyo
Technically that place is now Uyo.
Re: Beautiful Pictures From Uyo by Administration1: 5:28pm On Mar 02
Rantingpiglets:
Noise is for idiots .

Action is for men

Come to Uyo and talk Nonsense, with your full chest.

No Cap.. angry

Mbu mia blue black, ubom ewod ndian! kpong afid ikor online afo atanga mmi
Re: Beautiful Pictures From Uyo by NigeriaIsDoomed: 5:40pm On Mar 02
ggood:
are they not wicked , lazy ,greedy people in your State, this is why the North keep ruling and dictating for the South
You are talking to a toddler bro.
Frustration want killl am so free dey dude
Re: Beautiful Pictures From Uyo by sageb: 5:57pm On Mar 02
Richfan:
Beauty with no job opportunities and very very poor pay for the few jobs is what?

That's why I opine that their Government and private COYs should invest in human capital development.
Re: Beautiful Pictures From Uyo by Majatechworks: 6:04pm On Mar 02
Rahkman:
Omo I swear uyo dey like los angeles......e be like na the most beautiful state capital in nigeria,no one comes close shocked

So many ppl no get sense
Are the ppl of the state equal this childish development. Most of the ppl dey for lagos dey ashawo or house girl while the guys dey sale charger.
All the highrise buildings no reach 8 you dey claim beautiful city.
If ppl in ajeromi and ojo enter that place ,all the fine chair for street go spoil in 3weeks.
How many we don catch dey steal for lekki phase 1.
Set deceive your self. How many ppl dey the capital. You dey compare Namibia with Delhi.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Accident Along Kutigi Road, Niger State Kills Many, Injures Others (Graphic) / Governor Peter Mbah To Construct Enugu Central Terminal In 12 Months / I Just Survived A Ghastly Motorcycle Accident. Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.