Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,330 members, 7,836,394 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

Beautiful Pictures From Uyo - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Beautiful Pictures From Uyo (24820 Views)

Relocating From Uyo To Abuja (Is There Anything I Should Know?) / Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City / Catholic Corpers Travelling From Uyo To Rivers Involved In Accident (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Pictures From Uyo by YoshihideSuga: 6:17pm On Mar 03
Re: Beautiful Pictures From Uyo by Chasito(m): 6:28pm On Mar 03
NigeriaIsDoomed:
Idiotically empty, primitive, disgusting, envious and hateful son of a bitch! Your stock-in-trade is written all over you, so no prophet is needed to tell that you slithered from that barren, cannibalistic, gully erosion ravaged, good-for-nothing, dot in a circle, destitute, baby factory shithole cum pigsty.
although ah no be conductor but conductor work no better 100x pass that kidnapping, ritualistic, human trafficking, prostitution, 419, arm-robbery and drug pushing work wey u and una poverty stricken family dey do to survive?
A ragtag bunch of misfits, criminals, envious/hateful souls and empty barrel!

If Uyo/Akwa Ibom pictures dey pain una go tell una backward thinking leaders to situp cuz una go soon get cardiac arrest.
Akwa Ibom never start to dey develop yet and una never see anything.

Stop boring me with unintelligent ramblings a 7 year old will struggle to comprehend.

We know you've got the brain size of a house fly, and you should really stop talking cheesy

You are really moving mad oh, na to chain you remain.
Re: Beautiful Pictures From Uyo by EdiskyHarry: 8:04pm On Mar 03
Rubbish
Re: Beautiful Pictures From Uyo by ggood: 11:17am On Mar 04
NigeriaIsDoomed:
Technically that place is now Uyo.
bro I disagree though I left Akwa Ibom ten years ago, I was there when the hotel started in 1999 , we use to called that place Tourist center before

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tipper Crushes 2 To Death In Anambra, Injures 6 / Lady Who Was Left In A Coma With Broken Ribs After Accident Tells Her Story.PICS / Governor Peter Mbah To Construct Enugu Central Terminal In 12 Months

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.