Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,317 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

Beautiful Pictures From Uyo - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Beautiful Pictures From Uyo (24657 Views)

Relocating From Uyo To Abuja (Is There Anything I Should Know?) / Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City / Catholic Corpers Travelling From Uyo To Rivers Involved In Accident (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Pictures From Uyo by Tonytonex(m): 12:00pm On Mar 03
Topman7:

this is so beautiful. Doesn't look like Nigeria
Re: Beautiful Pictures From Uyo by Tonytonex(m): 12:03pm On Mar 03
Topman7:
Le Meridien Resort, Uyo

my honeymoon will be here BGG.
Re: Beautiful Pictures From Uyo by Pascal9: 12:23pm On Mar 03
NigeriaIsDoomed:
I am equally stating the obvious, terrorists, skull miners, ritualists, international prostitutes, drug/human traffickers who are inspired and driven by extreme poverty are the backward people.
Americans, Qataris, Emiratis, Saudis and the English don't need to become animals like those earning Nigeria a tag to be called rich people cuz they all have the resources like Akwa Ibom.
Akwa Ibom people are richly endowed so they are not poor.
Once the system is configured and we take charge of our resources, our people will be lifted out of poverty.
We will never earn Nigeria a tag like your people because such a culture is alien to us, trust me.

America was built by mafia, not saints, like i stated earlier, no body becomes rich by being nice, those countries you mentioned are controlled by ruthless men who are ready to do whatever it takes to rich take your poverty mentality to your backward people.
Re: Beautiful Pictures From Uyo by Nmezor(f): 1:10pm On Mar 03
Akwaibom Ayaya

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures From Uyo by NigeriaIsDoomed: 1:40pm On Mar 03
Pascal9:
America was built by mafia, not saints, like i stated earlier, no body becomes rich by being nice, those countries you mentioned are controlled by ruthless men who are ready to do whatever it takes to rich take your poverty mentality to your backward people.
That is why they are locking up and butchering your brothers like animals in Asia and all over the world.
You can as well join them and get subjected the most inhumane type of treatment one could ever think of before being sent to your ancestors.
Only animals are treated like you folks.
Re: Beautiful Pictures From Uyo by NigeriaIsDoomed: 2:21pm On Mar 03
Kennyswag:
stupid mmong man with bad intonation grin
come and carry your ashawo girls that are all over lagos here.
useless akpan bearing animals cheesy

Bunch of house girls and gatemen with all the oil grin grin grin
Shut that stinky thing called mouth! You this dirty poster child of multi-dimensional poverty, accursed ritualist, ans woethless thing that has killed and eaten all his poverty stricken parents and siblings without making it in life.
Who did this to you this animal! Can't you see that you have been cursed and that is why you have remained perpetually frustrated, miserable, unfortunate in life, and as wretched as a church rat and urchin, to the extent that you cannot even afford a decent roof to put your head apart from Oshodi under bridge, that is your current refuge, and because of this you are now looking for a way to assuage your torment by venting it others who don't even care about your miserable existence.

Please I am sorry! You are misdirecting your energy. I pray you channel the same proportion of energy to confront whoever that cursed you,because neither Akwa Ibom people nor Uyo is responsible for your misfortune in life
How could a mere picture of a place trigger you if you are not cursed?
Re: Beautiful Pictures From Uyo by YoshihideSuga: 2:25pm On Mar 03
NigeriaIsDoomed:
Pained soul tell us your city.
No one is saying that Uyo has arrived but it is glaring that the place is advancing.
In until the Deep Seaport, BUA refinery, Morroccan fertilizer/petrochemical plant, the first indigineous floating NLG, Liberty Free Trade Zone, Ibom Industrial city etc all come onstreams, na went una go get heart attack pass.
Akwa Ibom/ Uyo dey shock una😂😂😂

Impressive list of investments in the state. I am curious, where is the proposed fertiliser plant located? What about the industrial city centre? And indigenous floating city? Like, which local governments areas are they situated?
Re: Beautiful Pictures From Uyo by Pascal9: 3:12pm On Mar 03
NigeriaIsDoomed:
That is why they are locking up and butchering your brothers like animals in Asia and all over the world.
You can as well join them and get subjected the most inhumane type of treatment one could ever think of before being sent to your ancestors.
Only animals are treated like you folks.
the world is for the strongest and boldest, all will die one day, blessed are the rich for they shall inherit the world, cursed are the poor for they shall inherit the ropes, no risk no rewards. We are Igbos, the children of God of prosperity.
Re: Beautiful Pictures From Uyo by Ashawoman82: 3:23pm On Mar 03
NigeriaIsDoomed:
Shut that gutter boy! Uyo is only the administrative capital of Akwa.
If you are hunting for a job you should equip yourself with skills to be employable and stop waiting for the government to spoon feed a mature man like you.
Nigeria has left the dispensation that you can only rely on your certificate because you are a graduate for a white collar job.

Recently, a particular oil exploration all company in the state was looking for truck drivers, I am sure that if you had equipped yourself you would have availed yourself of that opportunity.
Unemployment is a national but with the right skills you will not be venting your frustration on Akwa Ibom.

look at this idiot, who's looking for a job here, did I tell u I'm jobless... It's only in yup that employers still pay 8k as salary.. Why didn't u talk about any other sector apart from oil, how many factories and companies is in uyo as a whole... Very useless state... They're building shopping malls and other infrastructure that most of their indigenes can't afford to enjoy and u are here blabbing rubbish.. Can u compare the economic viability of aba, onitcha, owerri, ogun, asaba, ph and I don't want to mention the Oga pata pata (lagos) etc, to uyo?... There's nothing going on in that state, it's just the same with ebonyi state, ur governors build white elephant infrastructure while ur indigenes go to low states like ondo to do gate man, house help and prostitution..
Re: Beautiful Pictures From Uyo by Ashawoman82: 3:31pm On Mar 03
NigeriaIsDoomed:
Cus there is dignity in labour and historically Akwa people are not driven by materialism and hence we don't mine the skull of anything breathing just to survived.
We are a people who believe that a good name is rather to be chosen than great riches.
You are taunting a state that is richer than your poor region.
If I should ask where you hail from now you will claim Lagos that is a beneficiary of Akwa Ibom state wealth.
no wonder their ladies are involved in cheap prostitution.. You'll find them in low brothels and bars... Dont ask me how I know, it's common knowledge, infact akwaibom is the official language spoken in most brothels.
Re: Beautiful Pictures From Uyo by Chasito(m): 3:33pm On Mar 03
NigeriaIsDoomed:
Idiotically empty, primitive, disgusting, envious and hateful son of a bitch! Your stock-in-trade is written all over you, so no prophet is needed to tell that you slithered from that barren, cannibalistic, gully erosion ravaged, good-for-nothing, dot in a circle, destitute, baby factory shithole cum pigsty.
although ah no be conductor but conductor work no better 100x pass that kidnapping, ritualistic, human trafficking, prostitution, 419, arm-robbery and drug pushing work wey u and una poverty stricken family dey do to survive?
A ragtag bunch of misfits, criminals, envious/hateful souls and empty barrel!

If Uyo/Akwa Ibom pictures dey pain una go tell una backward thinking leaders to situp cuz una go soon get cardiac arrest.
Akwa Ibom never start to dey develop yet and una never see anything.

werey Don go do copy and paste, come dey feel important, e sure me die say this one no even Sabi the meaning of some of the words he copied,
Everybody Wan dey form professor, it took him 11 hours to reply me.

Akwa ibom is a typical village go and kill yourself if my comment pain you.

dead animal. 😂
Re: Beautiful Pictures From Uyo by Ashawoman82: 3:35pm On Mar 03
NigeriaIsDoomed:
Your people are languishing in prisons all over the world, no thanks to the extreme poverty in your region that is chasing them from their filthy and erosion ravished region to other places in the world to become economic migrants.
Back home in Nigeria, we are all aware of your cannibalism, baby factory thing, prostitution by your mothers and sisters, human trafficking, selling of fakes products nation wide, pushing drugs locally and internationally, fake churches, pollution of other regions by your poor people and becoming nuisance to other states. In Uyo for instance, your people are stealing manholes, armoured cables and other government installations, these are the so called rich people who are hard-working in Nigeria.
Shame!
no state in Nigeria is more barbaric than akwa, infact they are some set of very archaic primitive ppl.. Very fetish... If only u can be sincere with yourself.. If not for the oil u guys have u would have still been in the old age era, using leave and tree branches as clothes grin
Re: Beautiful Pictures From Uyo by NigeriaIsDoomed: 3:48pm On Mar 03
Pascal9:
the world is for the strongest and boldest, all will die one day, blessed are the rich for they shall inherit the world, cursed are the poor for they shall inherit the ropes, no risk no rewards. We are Igbos, the children of God of prosperity.
We can't all subscribe to the same worldview, thanks to our origin and hence, our contentment in what/where we are as a people. We are Akwa Ibom People, an inherently blessed people.
Our richly endowed land is a testimony to this.

Appreciating the progress that our beautiful state capital has made shouldn't trigger anyone that claims to be actually rich.
Re: Beautiful Pictures From Uyo by NigeriaIsDoomed: 3:55pm On Mar 03
Chasito:
werey Don go do copy and paste, come dey feel important, e sure me die say this one no even Sabi the meaning of some of the words he copied,
Everybody Wan dey form professor, it took him 11 hours to reply me.

Akwa ibom is a typical village go and kill yourself if my comment pain you.

dead animal. 😂
go copy am come paste if you get anything upstairs.
You fit even take one year to put your own together I go gree you. Go school you say na haram but now you dey cry 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.

Beats me that a typical village thread could turn you haters on and make you all go bonkers.
What an irony!
Re: Beautiful Pictures From Uyo by NigeriaIsDoomed: 4:12pm On Mar 03
Ashawoman82:
look at this idiot, who's looking for a job here, did I tell u I'm jobless... It's only in yup that employers still pay 8k as salary.. Why didn't u talk about any other sector apart from oil, how many factories and companies is in uyo as a whole... Very useless state... They're building shopping malls and other infrastructure that most of their indigenes can't afford to enjoy and u are here blabbing rubbish.. Can u compare the economic viability of aba, onitcha, owerri, ogun, asaba, ph and I don't want to mention the Oga pata pata (lagos) etc, to uyo?... There's nothing going on in that state, it's just the same with ebonyi state, ur governors build white elephant infrastructure while ur indigenes go to low states like ondo to do gate man, house help and prostitution..
I really hit your nerves lol.
Baba you have the liberty to remain in your utopia instead of killing yourself over Uyo/Akwa Ibom and getting emotional like a baby.
Uyo is progressing at her own pace and not in competition with any state so abeg take your frustration cmot here.
What is actually provoking you haters?
A beautiful thread about is suddenly turned into a dick measuring contest!
Someone from another state decided to open a beautiful thread on Uyo and it all resurrected you haters and envious souls.
Baba abeg no take am personal biko, we sabi say country hard and everybody dey vex😂😂😂
Rest joor today na sunday.🤣🤣🤣
For the sake of peace nothing dey happen for Uyo🤣🤣
Infact nobody dey live for Akwa Ibom.
You dey happy now bah? So can you rest? 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Comedian!
Re: Beautiful Pictures From Uyo by Chasito(m): 4:20pm On Mar 03
NigeriaIsDoomed:
go copy am come paste if you get anything upstairs.
You fit even take one year to put your own together I go gree you. Go school you say na haram but now you dey cry 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.

Beats me that a typical village thread could turn you haters on and make you all go bonkers.
What an irony!
you are just an idiot, I won't engage you further, now go and play with your sand.

slowpoke.
Re: Beautiful Pictures From Uyo by Pascal9: 4:31pm On Mar 03
NigeriaIsDoomed:

We can't all subscribe to the same worldview, thanks to our origin and hence, our contentment in what/where we are as a people. We are Akwa Ibom People, an inherently blessed people.
Our richly endowed land is a testimony to this.

Appreciating the progress that our beautiful state capital has made shouldn't trigger anyone that claims to be actually rich.

my friend, just say you like to be poor, don't drag Akwa ibom people to it, i know some of them that are crazy about wealth.
Re: Beautiful Pictures From Uyo by NigeriaIsDoomed: 4:43pm On Mar 03
YoshihideSuga:

Impressive list of investments in the state. I am curious, where is the proposed fertiliser plant located? What about the industrial city centre? And indigenous floating city? Like, which local governments areas are they situated?
Here you have it bro:

https://punchng.com/fg-ocp-to-build-1-5bn-fertiliser-production-complex
https://leadership.ng/akwa-ibom-partners-nsia-ocp-to-reposition-coconut-refinery-fertilizer-ammonia-production
https://tribuneonlineng.com/tinubu-backs-5b-floating-lng-project-implementation
https://soluap.com/ibom-industrial-city

Re: Beautiful Pictures From Uyo by NigeriaIsDoomed: 4:47pm On Mar 03
Pascal9:
my friend, just say you like to be poor, don't drag Akwa ibom people to it, i know some of them that are crazy about wealth.
okay
Re: Beautiful Pictures From Uyo by NigeriaIsDoomed: 4:55pm On Mar 03
Chasito:
you are just an idiot, I won't engage you further, now go and play with your sand.

slowpoke.
No o...come and engage me, your papa🤣🤣🤣🤣

Why did you throw in the towel? Frustrated poor thing.
By their fruit they are known😂😂😂😂
Baba no let frustration kill you before time oh.
You come dey insult your papa because Seun don give you dey privilege to share the same cyberspace with me.
Unam ikot mpko nte afo
Infact ata ebod mme ndisime ke afo ado.
Efulefu, ndiala, ewu, utobo, werey, ka bari ni.
Next time foolish boy like you go dey choose him fight.
I wish it was offline make I lock you up and teach you manners and bitter lesson.
You get luck I swear!
Re: Beautiful Pictures From Uyo by NigeriaIsDoomed: 5:04pm On Mar 03
Uyo cont

Re: Beautiful Pictures From Uyo by NigeriaIsDoomed: 5:09pm On Mar 03
Detractors and zombies really derailed this thread.
May God have mercy on you all.
Uyo is indisputably the most beautiful state capital in Nigeria

Re: Beautiful Pictures From Uyo by NigeriaIsDoomed: 5:16pm On Mar 03
Uyo

Re: Beautiful Pictures From Uyo by Ashawoman82: 5:29pm On Mar 03
NigeriaIsDoomed:
I really hit your nerves lol.
Baba you have the liberty to remain in your utopia instead of killing yourself over Uyo/Akwa Ibom and getting emotional like a baby.
Uyo is progressing at her own pace and not in competition with any state so abeg take your frustration cmot here.
What is actually provoking you haters?
A beautiful thread about is suddenly turned into a dick measuring contest!
Someone from another state decided to open a beautiful thread on Uyo and it all resurrected you haters and envious souls.
Baba abeg no take am personal biko, we sabi say country hard and everybody dey vex😂😂😂
Rest joor today na sunday.🤣🤣🤣
For the sake of peace nothing dey happen for Uyo🤣🤣
Infact nobody dey live for Akwa Ibom.
You dey happy now bah? So can you rest? 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Comedian!
joke on u bro, na u dey cry on top the matter, I'm just saying the known fact... The rate of poverty in uyo in relation to the white elephant projects and uneccearry structure that adds nothing to her economy is quite sad... Apart from the good road network, I assure u, the government of that state just like ebonyi state is getting it wrong, provide power, jobs and an economic viable environment so that SMEs can strive...build infrastructures that can encourage foreign investors.... Do u know that akwa ibom allocation from FG is twice bigger than that of the all south east States, yet u guys poverty level eh..
Re: Beautiful Pictures From Uyo by NigeriaIsDoomed: 5:37pm On Mar 03
Ashawoman82:
joke on u bro, na u dey cry on top the matter, I'm just saying the known fact... The rate of poverty in uyo in relation to the white elephant projects and uneccearry structure that adds nothing to her economy is quite sad... Apart from the good road network, I assure u, the government of that state just like ebonyi state is getting it wrong, provide power, jobs and an economic viable environment so that SMEs can strive...build infrastructures that can encourage foreign investors.... Do u know that akwa ibom allocation from FG is twice bigger than that of the all south east States, yet u guys poverty level eh..
U don win baba, now you can rest🤣🤣🤣
Re: Beautiful Pictures From Uyo by NigeriaIsDoomed: 5:37pm On Mar 03
Uyo

Re: Beautiful Pictures From Uyo by Ashawoman82: 5:38pm On Mar 03
NigeriaIsDoomed:
U don win baba, now you can rest🤣🤣🤣
na cry emoji u wan use u just dey use laugh emoji dey whine yaself. grin
Re: Beautiful Pictures From Uyo by NigeriaIsDoomed: 5:39pm On Mar 03
Uyo

Re: Beautiful Pictures From Uyo by NigeriaIsDoomed: 5:40pm On Mar 03
Uyo

Re: Beautiful Pictures From Uyo by EmekaBlue(m): 6:03pm On Mar 03
NigeriaIsDoomed:
cuz you don't expect everyone to become ritualists, armed robbers, frausters, prostitutes, baby factory managers, kidnappers, human traffickers, drug pushers, thieves, 419, terrorists, cannibals, fake product sellers, one chance operators, criminals who are captured, locked up and slaughtered like chickens gloabally.
Akwa Ibom believes in dignity in labour while you people believe in dignity in criminality.
We didn't choose to share a country with a people who glorify and honour hardened criminals in the society.
kai

E pain u because the truth is bitter sha

Society influence affluence is so strong in the African mind

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Governor Peter Mbah To Construct Enugu Central Terminal In 12 Months / I Just Survived A Ghastly Motorcycle Accident. Pictures / Photos Of Pilots Killed In The Air Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.