Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,684 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

Economic Hardship: Parents Shun Noodles As Prices Soar - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Economic Hardship: Parents Shun Noodles As Prices Soar (24535 Views)

Nigerians Experience Relief As Prices Of Sugar, Indomie, Others Drop / Prices Of Food Items Soar More Than 100% Since Tinubu Became President / Nigerian Families Struggle To Survive As Food Prices Soar - Al Jazeera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Economic Hardship: Parents Shun Noodles As Prices Soar by jice(m): 2:24pm On Mar 02
Watianoengineer:
No matter how hard the economy of the jungle is, a lion will never eat grass. We believe in president Tinubu's reforms and at the end of it all we shall all smile and thank God.

Have you not seen that dies of hunger?
When all the weaker animals are all gone, the cannot but die
Re: Economic Hardship: Parents Shun Noodles As Prices Soar by Originalsly: 2:24pm On Mar 02
Hmmmm..... noodles .... I wish the price double every week ... maybe then we will revisit our cultures.

2 Likes

Re: Economic Hardship: Parents Shun Noodles As Prices Soar by Creamypie(m): 2:25pm On Mar 02
Massiveglory:

I for lay curse on you, but on a second thought i see you are already a cursed being, so i pass.
na their papa or giardian dey take care of em %100

3 Likes

Re: Economic Hardship: Parents Shun Noodles As Prices Soar by BlackyOne: 2:26pm On Mar 02
Rose yakubu na those school girls wen dey depend on multiple boyfriends to survive...
Re: Economic Hardship: Parents Shun Noodles As Prices Soar by Dougad: 2:26pm On Mar 02
Stopped eating this for over a year now cos all of a sudden, e dey make me dey vomit if I chop am

Nothin lost

2 Likes

Re: Economic Hardship: Parents Shun Noodles As Prices Soar by Benzemma(m): 2:30pm On Mar 02
Tinubu doesn't want to use ear and hear indomie generation again!

He already said that No body has the right to complain about hardship, when it's just 9 months of his rulership, he also said if you want to complain, you should wait till 2027 before complaining.
Re: Economic Hardship: Parents Shun Noodles As Prices Soar by snowball11(m): 2:30pm On Mar 02
When idiots are voted into office, you will see idiots come to social media space to defend them! grin

Whenever a government is voted into power by a people and the government is doing just okay, the people usually don't need idiots to sing to them about the workings of the government as they can see it for themselves! undecided

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Economic Hardship: Parents Shun Noodles As Prices Soar by Inosky(m): 2:30pm On Mar 02
The prayers of the kids whose food is essentially noodles won't favour Tinubu and his cr!minal supporter. In fact, I pity them.

2 Likes

Re: Economic Hardship: Parents Shun Noodles As Prices Soar by Tranquility2345: 2:31pm On Mar 02
Sultty:
I just dey pity u. U think majority of the citizens have the capacity to wait [b]for some reforms which in a limbo[/b]

Brighter Grammar highly recommended for you…
Re: Economic Hardship: Parents Shun Noodles As Prices Soar by Ed12(m): 2:34pm On Mar 02
Garri +sugar +pure water=500
Re: Economic Hardship: Parents Shun Noodles As Prices Soar by Tranquility2345: 2:35pm On Mar 02
jice:

Have you not seen that dies of hunger?
When all the weaker animals are all gone, the cannot but die

Please try and buy a book called Brighter Grammar ASAP
Re: Economic Hardship: Parents Shun Noodles As Prices Soar by Thecorporatesho(m): 2:36pm On Mar 02
Indomie alone don cost πŸ˜‚... How much more garnishing
LadyRosa2:

It's not healthy because you don't spend money to cook it. Indomie becomes healthy when you go out of your way to garnish it with veggies and protein

4 Likes

Re: Economic Hardship: Parents Shun Noodles As Prices Soar by Anatolia: 2:37pm On Mar 02
How long can we continue to shun basic items? Cowards will rather suffer rather than venting their anger on the government. Oppression makes the wise man mad says the Bible. By implication, Nigerians are not wise because they would have been mad at the oppression going on .

3 Likes

Re: Economic Hardship: Parents Shun Noodles As Prices Soar by Tranquility2345: 2:37pm On Mar 02
AfahaAbia:
Indians have finished this country. Dufil and Multipro owners of Indomie keep on increasing their prices of Indomie every month. This is unacceptable!! The Nigerian government should look in to this immediately

That thing is junk. Made with palm oil and the seasoning contains lots of sodium. Avoid it if you and your kids want to live long!
Re: Economic Hardship: Parents Shun Noodles As Prices Soar by nedekid: 2:38pm On Mar 02
Watianoengineer:
No matter how hard the economy of the jungle is, a lion will never eat grass. We believe in president Tinubu's reforms and at the end of it all we shall all smile and thank God.
That was how that charlatan mannabbq was writing same rubbish during the buhari period when sane Nigerians were complaining things were going wrong. The Kangaroo will post picture of a carton buhari washing cloths dipicting him washing Nigeria. Alas it has been confirmed that was the worst administration that ever ruled Nigeria, currently being beaten by the current one.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Economic Hardship: Parents Shun Noodles As Prices Soar by IamAtAnger: 2:38pm On Mar 02
For this kind weather u dey wear head warmer.. tell how ur brain go function well?
Jennyclay:
Even though naira gets to #3000 per dollar I will not suffer with Nigerians undecided

No matter how costly things are I would still afford them. I went to the market today and things were very cost but I still bought all my usual ingredients without lamenting.

Thank God I voted for my baby boo Peter Obi.

1 Like

Re: Economic Hardship: Parents Shun Noodles As Prices Soar by sylve11: 2:39pm On Mar 02
SouthSouth1914:
Shun everything you can’t afford! Nigeria is gradually shutting down because of tribalism!

I said the same thing to some people but they couldn't see it from my angle.

Remove tribe and everything will work out well with this country. cool

1 Like

Re: Economic Hardship: Parents Shun Noodles As Prices Soar by LordIsaac(m): 2:40pm On Mar 02
Ikpunekenwa:

Look at this fool
Re: Economic Hardship: Parents Shun Noodles As Prices Soar by LadyRosa2(f): 2:41pm On Mar 02
Thecorporatesho:
Indomie alone don cost πŸ˜‚... How much more garnishing

Lol. But you can add green leaf to it to urgment
Re: Economic Hardship: Parents Shun Noodles As Prices Soar by Scholace: 2:41pm On Mar 02
insidelife22:
Na under Tinubu's Tinublation I know say noodles na luxury.
Garri don be luxury under Tinubu government

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Economic Hardship: Parents Shun Noodles As Prices Soar by Tranquility2345: 2:43pm On Mar 02
naijanaso:
I just don't understand why this junk food price will be soaring like DStv price per second.
In the first place, I don't even see Indomie as a healthy food.
If Nigerians can just forget the fast nature of cooking this wormlike food for a while, the price will drop flat by force.

Gbam!

Many of the idiots go dey wonder why dem get big belle and HBP. Dem never know say na this useless Indomie dey cause am angry

3 Likes

Re: Economic Hardship: Parents Shun Noodles As Prices Soar by Solsix(m): 2:43pm On Mar 02
I have given up on Noodles am on the verge of giving up on bread and tea. Those two used to be my favorites.
Re: Economic Hardship: Parents Shun Noodles As Prices Soar by emolala(m): 2:44pm On Mar 02
Watianoengineer:

Ogbeni,lion don dey chop grass oohhh...know this and know peace guy.

1 Like

Re: Economic Hardship: Parents Shun Noodles As Prices Soar by BarrElChapo(m): 2:46pm On Mar 02
yomi531:
I'm redeemed to flourish in hard times

Na wetin dem tell you πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Economic Hardship: Parents Shun Noodles As Prices Soar by Zealoy(m): 2:47pm On Mar 02
Wen Tinubu said he will feed u people with Agwado, casava and corn u people doesn't understand wat he meant, now i guess e don clear for una eyes

1 Like

Re: Economic Hardship: Parents Shun Noodles As Prices Soar by rapheal5(m): 2:48pm On Mar 02
LadyRosa2:

It's not healthy because you don't spend money to cook it. Indomie becomes healthy when you go out of your way to garnish it with veggies and protein

Wetin do spaghetti, why indomie?
Re: Economic Hardship: Parents Shun Noodles As Prices Soar by ibechris(m): 2:48pm On Mar 02
GOVERNORR:
Please what is noodles again? πŸ€”

Is another name for APC.

1 Like

Re: Economic Hardship: Parents Shun Noodles As Prices Soar by Manager001: 2:49pm On Mar 02
I bought super pack 3days ago, 18500.
No matter what, we will buy anything we want to eat.
Jagaban must teach us a lesson.
Re: Economic Hardship: Parents Shun Noodles As Prices Soar by rapheal5(m): 2:49pm On Mar 02
AfahaAbia:
Indians have finished this country. Dufil and Multipro owners of Indomie keep on increasing their prices of Indomie every month. This is unacceptable!! The Nigerian government should look in to this immediately
look into indomie, wetin do rice and garri wey government no fit look into...
Re: Economic Hardship: Parents Shun Noodles As Prices Soar by gbagyiza: 2:50pm On Mar 02
very soon indomie companies will fold up n many staff will lose their jobs.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Is The Best Swallow For Oha Soup? / Operation: I Must Get Fat! / Why You Should Eat Avocados

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.