Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,794 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Men are dogs, wouf wouf - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men are dogs, wouf wouf (3035 Views)

Some Women Are Dogs. No Doubt / Girls Are Dogs / All Men Are Dogs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men are dogs, wouf wouf by drmikeadams(m): 4:28pm On Mar 03
grin grin I deh Admire person wife ,the werey wey I dey admire him wife dey tell me thank you darling wen I buy am beer..I no answer am,,him begjn look me sotey another friend dey ask am whether him be gay : grin grin

The werey no know say I wan grab him wife by the pooooosie grin
Re: Men are dogs, wouf wouf by Preciousgirl(f): 4:29pm On Mar 03
drmikeadams:
grin grin I deh Admire person wife ,the werey wey I dey admire him wife dey tell me thank you darling wen I buy am beer..I no answer am,,him begjn look me sotey another friend dey ask am whether him be gay : grin grin

The werey no say I wan grab him wife by the pooooosie grin

Another dog
Re: Men are dogs, wouf wouf by SuperOnyi: 4:30pm On Mar 03
Preciousgirl:

U are forgiven

shocked

What? I'm forgiven? Seriously? Are you Jesus? No, I'm upset — I'm tired of dealing with all of this drama on an empty stomach so I'm just gonna go to ponlydotcom so I can roast you respectfully! angry👉🏿. Wait, why is my finger pointing that way?

Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhh!

You are what happens when women drink during pregnancy. When I look at you, I wish I could meet you again for the first time… and walk past.You are the sun in my life… now get 93 million miles away from me.

You have such a beautiful face… But let’s put a bag over that personality. There is someone out there for everyone. For you, it’s a therapist. I would smack you, but I’m against animal abuse.

If I wanted to kill myself, I would simply jump from your ego to your IQ. I can’t wait to spend my whole life without you.Whoever told you to be yourself, gave you a bad advice. I didn’t mean to offend you… but it was a huge plus.

I don’t hate you, but if you were drowning, I would give you a high five. 🤡

1 Like

Re: Men are dogs, wouf wouf by drmikeadams(m): 4:30pm On Mar 03
Preciousgirl:

Another dog
grin totally concur with you cheesy
Re: Men are dogs, wouf wouf by Preciousgirl(f): 4:38pm On Mar 03
SuperOnyi:

shocked

What? I'm forgiven? Seriously? Are you Jesus? No, I'm upset — I'm tired of dealing with all of this drama on an empty stomach so I'm just gonna go to ponlydotcom so I can roast you respectfully! angry👉🏿. Wait, why is my finger pointing that way?

Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhh!

You are what happens when women drink during pregnancy. When I look at you, I wish I could meet you again for the first time… and walk past.You are the sun in my life… now get 93 million miles away from me.

You have such a beautiful face… But let’s put a bag over that personality. There is someone out there for everyone. For you, it’s a therapist. I would smack you, but I’m against animal abuse.

If I wanted to kill myself, I would simply jump from your ego to your IQ. I can’t wait to spend my whole life without you.Whoever told you to be yourself, gave you a bad advice. I didn’t mean to offend you… but it was a huge plus.

I don’t hate you, but if you were drowning, I would give you a high five. 🤡

Very madt
Re: Men are dogs, wouf wouf by imagrg(m): 4:45pm On Mar 03
Even if he makes passes at you, just learn to be more civil in your language.
You can politely tell him that you have a serious relationship and would prefer not to be unfaithful instead of poisoning the atmosphere with hate.
Preciousgirl:

I have seen signs
Re: Men are dogs, wouf wouf by SuperOnyi: 4:48pm On Mar 03
Preciousgirl:

Very madt

shocked

What?! Me? Oh my God, I'm fuming 😤!

Sorry I can’t think of an insult dumb enough for you to understand. I don’t know what makes you so stupid, but it works. Whatever doesn’t kill you, disappoints me.

It is hilarious how you are trying to fit your entire vocabulary into one sentence. I like the way you comb your hair, so horns don’t show up.

Have a nice day… somewhere else. And hey:

I would call you an idiot, but it would be an insult for stupid people.

1 Like

Re: Men are dogs, wouf wouf by Preciousgirl(f): 5:04pm On Mar 03
SuperOnyi:

shocked

Sorry I can’t think of an insult dumb enough for you to understand. I don’t know what makes you so stupid, but it works. Whatever doesn’t kill you, disappoints me.

It is hilarious how you are trying to fit your entire vocabulary into one sentence. I like the way you comb your hair, so horns don’t show up.

Dogg
Re: Men are dogs, wouf wouf by Exceed15: 5:22pm On Mar 03
Preciousgirl:

Calm down like how

U should have waited first for him to spill it out and then give him ur honest response.
Re: Men are dogs, wouf wouf by Preciousgirl(f): 5:52pm On Mar 03
Exceed15:

U should have waited first for him to spill it out and then give him ur honest response.

Why
Re: Men are dogs, wouf wouf by Mcslize: 10:30pm On Mar 03
pansophist:
Harassment when she doesn't find him attractive, but flirting if she finds him attractive. Lol

Don't let me see you in the travel section. Cuz the way I go take chase you, you won't like it.
Re: Men are dogs, wouf wouf by okoroemeka(m): 10:40pm On Mar 03
Preciousgirl:
So I have been suspecting my boss is interested in me
Yesterday, he called me into his office and was kinda telling me to sit up, behave well bla bla bla
So I told him that if he proposes love to me, I will report him

Did I goof or this will get his mind off me
from your comments he didn't propose but may have the intention,but you are wrong to assume he wants to fvck you,you didn't handle the situation with wisdom and may have made an unnecessary enemy,

2 Likes

Re: Men are dogs, wouf wouf by nigeriansamurai(m): 11:24pm On Mar 03
Preciousgirl:

And how is this an insult?
wtf... Its like you are one of this girls that think most men wants to rape you abi. you made an unwarranted threat to a superior, you openly insulted his honor (society doesnt care about your thoughts, it is focused on your action), you accused a superior that was admonishing you to sit up of being a pervert, because of your petty insecurity. Omo if i was that man honestly speaking the slap i for give you, your ear go still dey bleed monday morning... Oh lawd, save niggas from stupid b!tches. Stupid b!Tch
Re: Men are dogs, wouf wouf by Preciousgirl(f): 8:17pm On Mar 04
nigeriansamurai:
wtf... Its like you are one of this girls that think most men wants to rape you abi. you made an unwarranted threat to a superior, you openly insulted his honor (society doesnt care about your thoughts, it is focused on your action), you accused a superior that was admonishing you to sit up of being a pervert, because of your petty insecurity. Omo if i was that man honestly speaking the slap i for give you, your ear go still dey bleed monday morning... Oh lawd, save niggas from stupid b!tches. Stupid b!Tch

I think u are mad
Re: Men are dogs, wouf wouf by nigeriansamurai(m): 8:58pm On Mar 04
Preciousgirl:

I think u are mad
stupid b!tch
Re: Men are dogs, wouf wouf by Preciousgirl(f): 11:06pm On Mar 04
nigeriansamurai:
stupid b!tch

Piece of shitt

Ewu
Re: Men are dogs, wouf wouf by nigeriansamurai(m): 11:12pm On Mar 04
Preciousgirl:

Piece of shitt

Ewu
after shouting dog! dog!! dog!!!, you will still open your dirty legs that you cant even properly wash, for one dog that will pound you as if you be orphan, and end up breaking your mumu heart. Lmao... go and find one dog that you can have sex with and leave me alone please...
Re: Men are dogs, wouf wouf by Preciousgirl(f): 11:15pm On Mar 04
nigeriansamurai:
go and find one dog that you can have sex with and leave me alone please...

Tell your mother
Re: Men are dogs, wouf wouf by CandidAdmin(m): 8:19am On Mar 05
Preciousgirl:

What's dog
Don't understand you
Re: Men are dogs, wouf wouf by MrCork: 8:24am On Mar 05
Preciousgirl:
Yesterday, he called me into his office and was kinda telling me to sit up, behave well bla bla bla

angry
Re: Men are dogs, wouf wouf by MrCork: 8:24am On Mar 05
Preciousgirl:

are u lightskin? angry
Re: Men are dogs, wouf wouf by Preciousgirl(f): 1:50pm On Mar 05
MrCork:

are u lightskin? angry

Concentrate on your books, exams is approaching
Re: Men are dogs, wouf wouf by MrCork: 1:55pm On Mar 05
Preciousgirl:

Concentrate on your books, exams is approaching

Hanggon shoty..do u relice u talking to a Londoner? Am i on yor level? Sweethat dont let me spoil u with moiney..ok. answer the questions gadeemit please...and thfn u complain u cant find man on nairaland.
Are u lightskin or not?(no oofencsece) angry
Re: Men are dogs, wouf wouf by REGINALD001(m): 6:29pm On Mar 05
Preciousgirl:

I have seen signs

ONYE ERIRI ERI...........
Re: Men are dogs, wouf wouf by REGINALD001(m): 6:39pm On Mar 05
Preciousgirl:

Are u alright Mr. Man

HE JUST TOLD YOU THE TRUTH.........SEEMS YOU HAVE SOME SORT OF AMATEUR PRIDE IN YOU.
Re: Men are dogs, wouf wouf by Preciousgirl(f): 8:37pm On Mar 05
MrCork:

Hanggon shoty..do u relice u talking to a Londoner? Am i on yor level? Sweethat dont let me spoil u with moiney..ok. answer the questions gadeemit please...and thfn u complain u cant find man on nairaland.

U are needed for experimentation at Abidjan lab
Re: Men are dogs, wouf wouf by Preciousgirl(f): 8:38pm On Mar 05
REGINALD001:

ONYE ERIRI ERI...........

Respect yourself old ediot
Re: Men are dogs, wouf wouf by Preciousgirl(f): 8:38pm On Mar 05
MrCork:

I am green skin

Ewu
Re: Men are dogs, wouf wouf by MrCork: 8:44pm On Mar 05
Preciousgirl:

I am green skin

Ewu

ok so u are ugly...corrrect? anyways ok i forgive u.
please do u hav yansh & are u educated to univasity level please & can u read and write?? angry
Re: Men are dogs, wouf wouf by Preciousgirl(f): 3:54pm On Mar 09
MrCork:

ok so u are ugly...corrrect? anyways ok i forgive u.
please do u hav yansh & are u educated to univasity level please & can u read and write?? angry

Yes, unlike your faaada
Re: Men are dogs, wouf wouf by Emmanuel30a2: 4:00pm On Mar 09
Preciousgirl:

How am I setting him up?
Wetin concerns us concern ur ordeal? Ur ordeal is an ideal you should be able to deals... What an ideal ordeal, it's not a big deal...
Re: Men are dogs, wouf wouf by FRANCISTOWN: 4:31pm On Mar 09
SuperOnyi:

shocked

Laugh wan kill me. Guy you mad😂😂

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is It Normal For Pussy To Be Odorless? / She Says I Invade Her Privacy / What If You Like Her Plump But She Dont?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.