Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,639 members, 7,813,125 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:28 AM

Is Quaker Oats A Good Substitute - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Quaker Oats A Good Substitute (459 Views)

Men! Come And See Your Substitute Ohh! / Photos : Beautiful Substitute To White Wedding Attire / Esdoll.com: Can Love Dolls Really Substitute A Real Lover? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Quaker Oats A Good Substitute by Dubetex96(m): 6:38pm On Mar 02
Following the recent surge in prices of essential commodities in our country. Today i went to check the price of beans and the seller to me one cup goes for 300 which i can't even afford at that rate. Rice is now a luxury.
Re: Is Quaker Oats A Good Substitute by thesicilian: 6:45pm On Mar 02
Dubetex96:
Following the recent surge in prices of essential commodities in our country. Today i went to check the price of beans and the seller to me one cup goes for 300 which i can't even afford at that rate. Rice is now a luxury.
I thought the inflation doesn't affect you obidients?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Quaker Oats A Good Substitute by Dubetex96(m): 6:59pm On Mar 02
thesicilian:

I thought the inflation doesn't affect you obidients?

Asking for a friend. Are you comfortable now?
Re: Is Quaker Oats A Good Substitute by thesicilian: 7:35pm On Mar 02
Dubetex96:

Asking for a friend. Are you comfortable now?
You're not.
I've seen several posts of you begging online

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Quaker Oats A Good Substitute by Dubetex96(m): 7:47pm On Mar 02
thesicilian:

You're not.

Ok can you rest now .
Re: Is Quaker Oats A Good Substitute by Dubetex96(m): 7:48pm On Mar 02
thesicilian:

You're not.

Please show me the post

(1) (Reply)

If You Go dey in side relationship This Tinubu Era Date Who Dey Work / Who Is The First Person To Text You "Good Morning" Everday? / Love 'n' Prophecy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.