Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Who Is The First Person To Text You "Good Morning" Everday? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Is The First Person To Text You "Good Morning" Everday? (459 Views)

What Does It Mean If A Lady Text You This Message? / Why Do Ex Or Exes Text You Years Or Months Later To Say They Miss You? / 14 TRUE Reasons She Doesn't Call Or Text You Back (yes You!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The First Person To Text You "Good Morning" Everday? by Testiebobo(m): 7:07am On Apr 05
Who is the first person to text you "good morning" everyday? Is it your boyfriend, girlfriend, wife, husband, best friend, father, mother, brother, sister, school mate, co-worker and none etc. Who exactly?
Re: Who Is The First Person To Text You "Good Morning" Everday? by Jesuschrist01: 7:15am On Apr 05
God

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is The First Person To Text You "Good Morning" Everday? by iamtardey: 7:53am On Apr 05
IDC

Sack Ten Hag Now and ….👀

Sell Rashford.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The First Person To Text You "Good Morning" Everday? by DiskJokeyManic: 8:14am On Apr 05
Who I be?
Re: Who Is The First Person To Text You "Good Morning" Everday? by Johnwrite(m): 8:18am On Apr 05
My baby gal
Re: Who Is The First Person To Text You "Good Morning" Everday? by Tokskob2008: 8:24am On Apr 05
Jesuschrist01:
God
With which network undecided

1 Like

Re: Who Is The First Person To Text You "Good Morning" Everday? by BigDawsNet: 8:29am On Apr 05
Minister of aviation

His like an uncle to me...
Re: Who Is The First Person To Text You "Good Morning" Everday? by SenecaTheYonger: 8:36am On Apr 05
My babe oh
Re: Who Is The First Person To Text You "Good Morning" Everday? by Wawelexy(m): 8:48am On Apr 05
BigDawsNet:
Minister of aviation

His like an uncle to me...

Wake up....

My babe do this daily
Re: Who Is The First Person To Text You "Good Morning" Everday? by BigDawsNet: 8:51am On Apr 05
Wawelexy:

Wake up....

My babe do this daily

Bet I'm not related to your babe 🫣
Re: Who Is The First Person To Text You "Good Morning" Everday? by Wawelexy(m): 9:17am On Apr 05
BigDawsNet:

Bet I'm not related to your babe 🫣

The second sentence isn't for you.... All I said to you is to wake up from slumber and stop hallucinating.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The First Person To Text You "Good Morning" Everday? by labake1(f): 9:22am On Apr 05
The love of my life kiss
Re: Who Is The First Person To Text You "Good Morning" Everday? by superintendents(m): 9:25am On Apr 05
can't recall the last time I get that text, but probably from my ex..
Re: Who Is The First Person To Text You "Good Morning" Everday? by BigDawsNet: 10:08am On Apr 05
Wawelexy:

The second sentence isn't for you.... All I said to you is to wake up from slumber and stop hallucinating.

So no single person in this world is connected to minister of aviation?

Shey the man na alien? Why did you think or how sure are you that his not my uncle? ...

You literally have no evidence.. you just decided its all a lie....

I'm not related to the minister I just dey catch cruise

But bro no be only Sapa people dey Nairaland oh...

Na faceless forum... some dey here wey dey chop with governors... no dull
Re: Who Is The First Person To Text You "Good Morning" Everday? by Wawelexy(m): 11:16am On Apr 05
BigDawsNet:

So no single person in this world is connected to minister of aviation?

Shey the man na alien? Why did you think or how sure are you that his not my uncle? ...

You literally have no evidence.. you just decided its all a lie....

I'm not related to the minister I just dey catch cruise

But bro no be only Sapa people dey Nairaland oh...

Na faceless forum... some dey here wey dey chop with governors... no dull

See the way you think.... Who's saying you can't be connected to him? No be human? I no some Monikers here which if I tell you the people behind them, you will find it hard to believe. Men dem full this forum, no doubt. But why I said you are hallucinating was because you claim he sends you a good morning message daily, as per what? Even his wife sef never receive go morning message daily or Tinubu wey be him boss sef, how much more you, his supposed neice or nephew...
Re: Who Is The First Person To Text You "Good Morning" Everday? by BigDawsNet: 11:28am On Apr 05
Wawelexy:

See the way you think.... Who's saying you can't be connected to him? No be human? I no some Monikers here which if I tell you the people behind them, you will find it hard to believe. Men dem full this forum, no doubt. But why I said you are hallucinating was because you claim he sends you a good morning message daily, as per what? Even his wife sef never receive go morning message daily or Tinubu wey be him boss sef, how much more you, his supposed neice or nephew...

No little sense of humour? Have you heard of cruise atall?

Even truly if the minister is my senior brother... does he make sense for him to be sending me good morning messages first thing in the morning when his not a weirdo...

It's all cruise nothing to take serious here
Re: Who Is The First Person To Text You "Good Morning" Everday? by Wawelexy(m): 11:35am On Apr 05
BigDawsNet:

No little sense of humour? Have you heard of cruise atall?

Even truly if the minister is my senior brother... does he make sense for him to be sending me good morning messages first thing in the morning when his not a weirdo...

It's all cruise nothing to take serious here

You were the one who took it serious bro, 'stop hallucinating' is another subtle way of saying 'dey play'. It's you who needs to up your game when talking about sense of humour. My previous mention was just a reply to your second mention.

We cool bro, enjoy your day
Re: Who Is The First Person To Text You "Good Morning" Everday? by ItisWell22(f): 11:40am On Apr 05
Nobody. 🤧
Re: Who Is The First Person To Text You "Good Morning" Everday? by MrCork: 11:43am On Apr 05
Testiebobo:
Who is the first person to text you "good morning" everyday? Is it your boyfriend, girlfriend, wife, husband, best friend, father, mother, brother, sister, school mate, co-worker and none etc. Who exactly?

angry
Re: Who Is The First Person To Text You "Good Morning" Everday? by MrCork: 11:43am On Apr 05
Testiebobo:

Davido angry
Re: Who Is The First Person To Text You "Good Morning" Everday? by Solofresh2: 12:18pm On Apr 05
Nobody is really consistent with it so I can't say one particular person
Re: Who Is The First Person To Text You "Good Morning" Everday? by Calenikan(m): 1:42pm On Apr 05
Nobody

(1) (Reply)

12 Mistakes You Must Avoid In Dating/Relationship And Marriage. / Love 'n' Prophecy / To The Guys And Ladies In The House. What Will You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.