Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,405 members, 7,836,620 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

How Do You Cope With 60k Salary In Port Harcourt ? - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Do You Cope With 60k Salary In Port Harcourt ? (16261 Views)

How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria / See Someone's Salary In Kogi State - Photos / A 100k Monthly Salary In Nigeria Is Better Than A 400k Monthly Salary In USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: How Do You Cope With 60k Salary In Port Harcourt ? by OvertheTop(m): 1:52pm On Mar 04
NeckingNgulping:
Here in PH is where the negative effects of the drug lord's maladministration impacted the most. Before you come, i want to let you know that your 60k won't take you for half a Month.

Prices of things are extremely high such that one small sized minimie indomie is now 250, a painter of gari is 3k, one sachet pure water is #50.

I'm not telling you not to come o, but bear in your mind that you are going to suffer with that meager token of a salary.

WOW!! shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: How Do You Cope With 60k Salary In Port Harcourt ? by galantjoe(m): 2:43pm On Mar 04
frankson1:

I'm still trying to wrap my head around how a family man is managing N60K with house rent and àll the bills one can think of.

I MANAGE between N40k and N45k just for my transport and lunch at work monthly so, just imagine how much this will go up to when i add other expenses.

Please, what magic do these family men who earn and manage below N100k use. I really need to learn from them😩

Let me do little Maths for you to apprehend
Monthly salary. 60k,

Monthly expenses
House rent 12,500
Electricity 5000
Gas 7kg 8,500
Feeding 15000
Transport 6000
Medical 5000
Sch fees (4 children) nil
Sch run expenses 8000
Re: How Do You Cope With 60k Salary In Port Harcourt ? by AmazingELixir: 6:33pm On Mar 04
greatness77:
in asaba things are very cost an agent will charge you 400k for a house that you will be paying 350k altogether 750k but the worst part is no work and if you manage to see one it wont pass 20k
You will hardly see a place where they will be paying you 40k and if you manage to see you will work work work work work

That's too bad.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG Develops Three Retirement Schemes For Federal Civil Servants (names) / What Are The Career Opportunities For English Graduates? / How To Cope With A 9 To 5 When You Are Not A Morning Person

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.