Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,446 members, 7,812,365 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:18 PM

Wanted To Relocate Abuja - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wanted To Relocate Abuja (591 Views)

The Lady I Wanted To Marry Pretended To Be A Graduate To Me / My Experience With A Single Mother I wanted to marry. / A Man I Considered A Friend Wanted To Have Sex With Me - Lady Cries Out (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wanted To Relocate Abuja by Emma513: 10:01am On Mar 03
Please house.i am a young boy of early 20s. I am a fashion designer, wishing to relocate to abuja from imo state. For people who know about abuja. I want to ask about how expensive about accomodation.? How cheap food is ? How expensive the city is. How about security right now? Because i used to hear about insecurities. Can i get a good connection on fashion bussiness?. What other bussiness or skill do wish i will do that florish there? I also wish to learn atleast one digital skill. Mod please make it reach to abuja base.
Re: Wanted To Relocate Abuja by BrisenCalvin: 10:13am On Mar 03
Abuja will favor you. It is very good for handwork and business. Do not wait and let naysayers come and talk you out of what God has already sowed into your heart, spirit and soul. Continue to make consultations and Go

1 Like

Re: Wanted To Relocate Abuja by DiamondJLove: 12:12pm On Mar 03
You can get cheap accommodation in nyanya,karu,jikwoyi,kpeyggi,kurudu,gida mangoro,orozo,karshi.live in any of these areas but work in town
Re: Wanted To Relocate Abuja by Emma513: 12:47pm On Mar 03
DiamondJLove:
You can get cheap accommodation in nyanya,karu,jikwoyi,kpeyggi,kurudu,gida mangoro,orozo,karshi.live in any of these areas but work in town
ok thanks
Re: Wanted To Relocate Abuja by Hopez456(m): 12:50pm On Mar 03
Your trade thrives well in Abuja. Fashion designers are big boys in Abuja as they charge high.

You can get relatively cheap accomodations in villages not too far from the city centers.
Re: Wanted To Relocate Abuja by Emma513: 12:53pm On Mar 03
BrisenCalvin:
Abuja will favor you. It is very good for handwork and business. Do not wait and let naysayers come and talk you out of what God has already sowed into your heart, spirit and soul. Continue to make consultations and Go
alright thanks
Re: Wanted To Relocate Abuja by superCleanworks(m): 1:29pm On Mar 03
Emma513:
Please house.i am a young boy of early 20s. I am a fashion designer, wishing to relocate to abuja from imo state. For people who know about abuja. I want to ask about how expensive about accomodation.? How cheap food is ? How expensive the city is. How about security right now? Because i used to hear about insecurities. Can i get a good connection on fashion bussiness?. What other bussiness or skill do wish i will do that florish there? I also wish to learn atleast one digital skill. Mod please make it reach to abuja base.

Someone has give you a good list of areas you can get cheap crib. it would be nice if you have a relative or a church you belong to that you can easily mix up with so as to give you good footing and easy start.
Abuja na MIND YOUR BUSINESS so Stay sharp, face your work, don't talk too much and be humble.
Re: Wanted To Relocate Abuja by HanisahZuwy: 1:33pm On Mar 03
Emma513:
When are you relocating? I intend going there too.
Re: Wanted To Relocate Abuja by Emma513: 2:03pm On Mar 03
superCleanworks:

Someone has give you a good list of areas you can get cheap crib. it would be nice if you have a relative or a church you belong to that you can easily mix up with so as to give you good footing and easy start.
Abuja na MIND YOUR BUSINESS so Stay sharp, face your work, don't talk too much and be humble.
thanks, but i dont have reletive there. But God will help me. But any ideal on avarage accomodation
Re: Wanted To Relocate Abuja by Emma513: 2:06pm On Mar 03
DiamondJLove:
what is avarage rent of 1bedroom flat
Re: Wanted To Relocate Abuja by Emma513: 2:11pm On Mar 03
HanisahZuwy:
When are you relocating? I intend going there too.
never know. I getting preparing. Which state are you in?
Re: Wanted To Relocate Abuja by LeeSmart: 2:15pm On Mar 03
Op u no hear as Abuja people the loot warehouse abi? No go where u no go fit see food chop oo.

1 Like

Re: Wanted To Relocate Abuja by superCleanworks(m): 2:16pm On Mar 03
Emma513:
thanks, but i dont have reletive there. But God will help me. But any ideal on avarage accomodation

I believe before you started thinking of relocation to a place where you have zero relatives, you must have saved money for your early stage accommodation. if you have done so then half of the problem is almost solved.

1 Like

Re: Wanted To Relocate Abuja by DiamondJLove: 2:28pm On Mar 03
Emma513:
what is avarage rent of 1bedroom flat
a room self control from kpegy to karishi is 100k or less(without water in d house o)
Re: Wanted To Relocate Abuja by Dikegodspower(m): 3:04pm On Mar 03
DiamondJLove:

Jikwoyi, Kurudu is good
Re: Wanted To Relocate Abuja by Dikegodspower(m): 3:06pm On Mar 03
When I had such plan last year, it wasn't easy for me, determination drove me, and today, my family is here in Abuja and I'm happy, so make the move

1 Like

Re: Wanted To Relocate Abuja by HanisahZuwy: 5:52pm On Mar 03
Emma513:
never know. I getting preparing. Which state are you in?
I intend going this month being March. When you come, we can work together if you want.
Re: Wanted To Relocate Abuja by MrCork: 7:40pm On Mar 03
Emma513:

Abuja is a great country sir
u can get women charging up to 5k to 7k for sexxx sir!!!..THANK ME LATER!!! smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wanted To Relocate Abuja by Emma513: 7:46pm On Mar 03
DiamondJLove:
a room self control from kpegy to karishi is 100k or less(without water in d house o)
ok
Re: Wanted To Relocate Abuja by Emma513: 7:49pm On Mar 03
LeeSmart:
Op u no hear as Abuja people the loot warehouse abi? No go where u no go fit see food chop oo.
funny cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Relationship Counselling / A Friend Reallu Need Some Help Here Please / Soul Mate Locator.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.