Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,683 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

Hardship: Tinubu Supporter Goes Begging For His Daughter's School Fees - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hardship: Tinubu Supporter Goes Begging For His Daughter's School Fees (2373 Views)

Hardship: Tinubu Adopted Solutions Promised By Peter Obi & Atiku — Shettima / Hardship: Tinubu Not Responsible For Economic Woes – Ambode / Federal Ministry Of Finance Goes Begging For Ventilator On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hardship: Tinubu Supporter Goes Begging For His Daughter's School Fees by Nyamiriflathed: 3:46am On Mar 04
opamoses1:

Please be nice grin
They are headless mob for a good reason.
Re: Hardship: Tinubu Supporter Goes Begging For His Daughter's School Fees by Yankee101: 3:46am On Mar 04
Pro max wahala
Re: Hardship: Tinubu Supporter Goes Begging For His Daughter's School Fees by Nyamiriflathed: 3:48am On Mar 04
opamoses1:

LMAO. Mr inspector of consistent front. Drop proof that it is Photoshop. You are talking about the consistency of a screenshot. Don't you have anything important to do in your life than analysing screenshot. You think someone will post a photo shop on the twitter profile of the man. You think Nigerians can't dash a man just over 1million naira.
I don't know. Maybe he thinks it's everyone that is ebi npa won. In his mind, Nigerians can't afford to dash people 1.3million naira grin
Re: Hardship: Tinubu Supporter Goes Begging For His Daughter's School Fees by ednut1(m): 3:49am On Mar 04
opamoses1:

Your mumu is strong. If it was fake, it would be posted on his twitter account since it would back fire.

Normally Obidients are imbeciles and you are not an exception. grin grin
there is something called clout and engagement. By tomorrow when the man comes to debunk it. I go quote u
Re: Hardship: Tinubu Supporter Goes Begging For His Daughter's School Fees by Nyamiriflathed: 3:50am On Mar 04
ednut1:
there is something called clout and engagement. By tomorrow when the man comes to debunk it. I go quote u
Guy he won't debunk anything. People are not stupid. They would rather not post that stuff. You can see they tagged the man.
Re: Hardship: Tinubu Supporter Goes Begging For His Daughter's School Fees by opamoses1: 3:51am On Mar 04
ednut1:
I will quote you too just to shame you.
Re: Hardship: Tinubu Supporter Goes Begging For His Daughter's School Fees by ednut1(m): 3:52am On Mar 04
Nyamiriflathed:

Guy he won't debunk anything. People are not stupid. They would rather not post that stuff. You can see they tagged the man.
just checked his page. Its not fake. The man don confirm am.
Anyone that cant afford their pikin school fees should do same since the student loan promised by BAT doesn’t exist 😁

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hardship: Tinubu Supporter Goes Begging For His Daughter's School Fees by Enugurangers: 3:54am On Mar 04
Kingsmeal:
That's too soon for a renewed shege
Fees has been transferred. Thank God say man nor be god
Re: Hardship: Tinubu Supporter Goes Begging For His Daughter's School Fees by Enugurangers: 3:54am On Mar 04
ednut1:
just checked his page. Its not fake. The man don confirm am.
Anyone that cant afford their pikin school fees should do same since the student loan promised by BAT doesn’t exist 😁
Hide your face in shame Mr Man aka Photoshop checker.

3 Likes

Re: Hardship: Tinubu Supporter Goes Begging For His Daughter's School Fees by ednut1(m): 3:55am On Mar 04
opamoses1:

I will quote you too just to shame you.
he has confirmed it. I was wrong. I dey go sleep grin

1 Like

Re: Hardship: Tinubu Supporter Goes Begging For His Daughter's School Fees by opamoses1: 3:56am On Mar 04
ednut1:
he has confirmed it. I was wrong. I dey go sleep grin
Okay. Have a good night and please be a better person. Thank you. grin

1 Like

Re: Hardship: Tinubu Supporter Goes Begging For His Daughter's School Fees by BitterTruth01: 4:24am On Mar 04
But who are these BAT Lawyers oo ??
Re: Hardship: Tinubu Supporter Goes Begging For His Daughter's School Fees by Nwaokunkpara: 4:31am On Mar 04
[quote author=crossfm post=128760703]Hehehe.

I might not support the choice that the father made during elections,but I think he is a good father.

He had to put pride aside and desperately search for help.

I pray his child get the help.

A GOOD FATHER CONSIDERS THE FUTURE OF HIS CHILDREN BEFORE TAKING A DECISION IN LIFE....HIS DAUGHTER IS FACING THE CONSEQUENCES OF HIS ACTIONS DURING THE LAST ELECTION

2 Likes

Re: Hardship: Tinubu Supporter Goes Begging For His Daughter's School Fees by naijaking1: 4:44am On Mar 04
Nyamiriflathed:

Some people's heart is just full of pure evil and nothing else. People are so heartless.

Proverbs 17:5
Whoever mocks the poor insults his Maker; he who is glad at calamity will not go unpunished. Amen.

Even the devil shall quote the Bible.
Re: Hardship: Tinubu Supporter Goes Begging For His Daughter's School Fees by Slytiger: 4:46am On Mar 04
naijaking1:

Even the devil shall quote the Bible.
Focus on the message. The truth is bitter.

1 Like

Re: Hardship: Tinubu Supporter Goes Begging For His Daughter's School Fees by Kingsmeal: 5:51am On Mar 04
Enugurangers:

Fees has been transferred. Thank God say man nor be god

Shame you no get.

A man years ago was able to pay his daughters fees. Today due to the policies of your god, he can't do same anymore, but falls back to begging.

Are you proud of it? Shame !!
Re: Hardship: Tinubu Supporter Goes Begging For His Daughter's School Fees by Enugurangers: 5:54am On Mar 04
Kingsmeal:

Shame you no get.

A man years ago was able to pay his daughters fees. Today due to the policies of your god, he can't do same anymore, but falls back to begging.

Are you proud of it? Shame !!
And where in the post did he mention it's because of tinubu? Did you make that up?

Unlike you Obidients that worship Peter obi, tinubu is not my god. I voted Atiku. But you Obidients keep displaying bitterness. Same way you lots mocked that PDP guy that died in Edmonton. Everytime mockery as if you guys are having it better than the rest.
Re: Hardship: Tinubu Supporter Goes Begging For His Daughter's School Fees by lionphil(m): 6:51am On Mar 04
MrBrownJay1:
begging for 1.3m school fees when many cant even feed themselves.
regardless of who you voted for, WHAT ABOUT SENDING YOUR CHILDREN TO A COMMON PUBLIC SCHOOL?

from the look of things, this man was doing very well paying such huge sums of money. he succeeded in voting and supporting a drug baron. he should allow the girl to do olosho work for 4 days. money go show.
Re: Hardship: Tinubu Supporter Goes Begging For His Daughter's School Fees by GoodSpirit: 7:02am On Mar 04
Nyamiriflathed:

That one that could not even help Mr Ibu despite all the millions Mr Ibu helped raise. It took Muslim man Saraki to help.

He has president he voted for, he should send it to his God in Aso Rock.
Re: Hardship: Tinubu Supporter Goes Begging For His Daughter's School Fees by VinnyBaba: 7:04am On Mar 04
Nothing surprising. undecided

Even in my hood in Warri, the few tinubu supporters are Poverty-stricken Mofos. embarassed

They are mostly Sadistic fellows who have FAILED in life and wants the Lives of other Nigerians to be Miserable, like Theirs! sad
Re: Hardship: Tinubu Supporter Goes Begging For His Daughter's School Fees by mytime24(f): 7:05am On Mar 04
What happen to student loan 😔
Re: Hardship: Tinubu Supporter Goes Begging For His Daughter's School Fees by a4cube: 7:27am On Mar 04
Enugurangers:

And where in the post did he mention it's because of tinubu? Did you make that up?

Unlike you Obidients that worship Peter obi, tinubu is not my god. I voted Atiku. But you Obidients keep displaying bitterness. Same way you lots mocked that PDP guy that died in Edmonton. Everytime mockery as if you guys are having it better than the rest.
Everyone is denying voting for tinubu. Truly failure gat no friends.

Maybe you are too slow to deduce, he clearly stated that his business slowed down and what is the reason? Use your brain. He must not mention Tinubu's name, if he had done that BAT Lawyers would not come to his rescue.
Re: Hardship: Tinubu Supporter Goes Begging For His Daughter's School Fees by ibechris(m): 7:34am On Mar 04
Nyamiriflathed:

Which Ibos?

U have nothing to contribute man.

Isi okuko

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hardship: Tinubu Supporter Goes Begging For His Daughter's School Fees by SpecialAdviser(m): 7:44am On Mar 04
crossfm:
Hehehe.

I might not support the choice that the father made during elections,but I think he is a good father.

People are really going through a lot,that's why I get annoyed when people still try to sugarcoat the situation in Nigeria today.

Our leaders must start working, enough of all the,we will,we shall,we are going to, please start doing something.
The daughter deserve no help tongue tongue tongue
Re: Hardship: Tinubu Supporter Goes Begging For His Daughter's School Fees by BigYash: 8:50am On Mar 04
This the new format of scamming Nigerians.. grin Crowd funding..

1 Like

Re: Hardship: Tinubu Supporter Goes Begging For His Daughter's School Fees by junketer(m): 9:06am On Mar 04
crossfm:
Hehehe.

People are really going through a lot,that's why I get annoyed when people still try to sugarcoat the situation in Nigeria today.

Our leaders must start working, enough of all the,we will,we shall,we are going to, please start doing something.
He is a very bad father. He saw good and evil bit he decided to vote for evil. Now his business is struggling because of the evil he brought upon himself. Give him the same choice now he will still vote tinubu because of tribalism. Nonsense.
Re: Hardship: Tinubu Supporter Goes Begging For His Daughter's School Fees by junketer(m): 9:12am On Mar 04
Goodvibes007:

Another sadist that delights in the mockery of others has arrived. Fees fully paid.

On the man's twitter account. 👇
You don't get it, do you? A man that used to pay his daughter's school with no problem now has to beg to pay the same money because of who he voted into power. I am guessing he asked all his friends but none of them has the money to give him. Someone paying for him is not the issue here.
Re: Hardship: Tinubu Supporter Goes Begging For His Daughter's School Fees by faceland: 9:34am On Mar 04
Just sell things and pay now... If that school cares about profit, then school fees would increase due to inflation.
Re: Hardship: Tinubu Supporter Goes Begging For His Daughter's School Fees by duduade: 10:02am On Mar 04
Please hang on... Student loans will soon be available

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Plane Crash In Nigeria! / House Drops Impeachment Threat Against Yar’adua / James Ibori's Wife, Theresa, Sentenced To 5 Years In Uk Court!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.