Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,303 members, 7,836,318 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

I Will Embark On A Prayer-a-thon To Make Ghana Proud - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Will Embark On A Prayer-a-thon To Make Ghana Proud (157 Views)

Kiss-a-thon: Govt Bans Planned 72-hour Kissing Marathon Event In Ekiti / Secondary School Student Flaunts Her Chest, Says She's Proud Of It / A Prayer Before Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Embark On A Prayer-a-thon To Make Ghana Proud by Oluseyi001: 10:51pm On Mar 03
Controversial Ghanaian veteran gospel musician, Diana Asamoah has left Ghanaians beaming with smiles as she has revealed her intentions of breaking the Guinness world record for the longest praying marathon.

Speaking on UTV’s United showbiz show hosted by MzGee, Diana Asamoah explained that a lot of people are participating in breaking a Guinness World Record which enthuse her to also participate and break a record.

This comes after the Guinness World Record already disqualified two of Ghana’s latest attempters, Afua Asantewaa who tried to break the record for the longest singing marathon and Chef Faila, who tried the Cookathon.

A solid reason for the disqualification of both hasn’t fully been made public yet but we look forward to it.

https://afripeeps.com/threads/i-will-embark-on-a-prayer-a-thon-to-ghana-proud-since-afua-asantewaa-and-chef-faila-failed-%E2%80%93-diana-asamoah-reveals.795/
Re: I Will Embark On A Prayer-a-thon To Make Ghana Proud by immortalcrown(m): 11:15pm On Mar 03
Kolo mental!

What will be her prayer points?

1 Like

Re: I Will Embark On A Prayer-a-thon To Make Ghana Proud by TUANKU(m): 11:33pm On Mar 03
immortalcrown:
Kolo mental!
grin grin grin
Re: I Will Embark On A Prayer-a-thon To Make Ghana Proud by Naijanascam: 12:40am On Mar 04
She must be praying to Baal in disguise

(1) (Reply)

Closed / What's Friendship All About? / Do you love your girlfriend enough

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.