Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

Meet Roberto Esquivel Cabrera, The Man With The 19 Inches (pics/video) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet Roberto Esquivel Cabrera, The Man With The 19 Inches (pics/video) (57938 Views)

Man With One-inch Penis Opens Up About Life With A Micropenis / Meet Roberto, The Man With Longest Manhood In The World As Doctors Give Insight / Man Caught His Wife Cheating With His Worker (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Roberto Esquivel Cabrera, The Man With The 19 Inches (pics/video) by bewla(m): 7:46pm On Mar 04
Ategberoson:

There is nothing worthy of celebration in sleeping around with all these ladies that don't understand simple hygiene

Sexual intercourse with some ladies can also make you walk a supposed 2hrs walk for 2years or more

Sex is beyond pleasure
Lmao
Ogbe le oooo

Jax man
Re: Meet Roberto Esquivel Cabrera, The Man With The 19 Inches (pics/video) by Juventus4life: 10:40pm On Mar 04
verybadmouth:
Many women are single or divorced today because of joystick. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
How
Re: Meet Roberto Esquivel Cabrera, The Man With The 19 Inches (pics/video) by verybadmouth(m): 10:46pm On Mar 04
Juventus4life:

How
They love large joystick grin
Re: Meet Roberto Esquivel Cabrera, The Man With The 19 Inches (pics/video) by flexy44vibez: 11:22pm On Mar 04
What a pity. May he find comfort.

Re: Meet Roberto Esquivel Cabrera, The Man With The 19 Inches (pics/video) by Nahunger(m): 2:22am On Mar 05
Daniel7543:
This one na sickness na.
I like my preeq the way E be. Girls dey my always come back for more. If truely there’s a next life, I pray make God give me back dis my preeq.
Meanwhile to all women out there weda married or single wey una husband or boyfriend don break ur heart into pieces and u need a shoulder to cry on... my shoulder is always available for u.

The shoulder

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
May God help you and your shoulder πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Meet Roberto Esquivel Cabrera, The Man With The 19 Inches (pics/video) by vicfajeze: 2:54am On Mar 05
SkengRay:
Na foreskin full am. E no fit pass 6 inches if them remove the foreskin
what of Calabar girls?
Re: Meet Roberto Esquivel Cabrera, The Man With The 19 Inches (pics/video) by BluntCrazeMan: 7:03am On Mar 05
officialwdhtv:
Meet Roberto Esquivel Cabrera, the man with the 19 inches shocked shocked shocked

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rozu1MjYKaI
Sorry Sir.!!

It cannot even stand on its own, let alone enter without being aided.
Re: Meet Roberto Esquivel Cabrera, The Man With The 19 Inches (pics/video) by tubolancer(m): 7:43am On Mar 05
This is the real third leg,any other na yeye.
Re: Meet Roberto Esquivel Cabrera, The Man With The 19 Inches (pics/video) by SkengRay: 7:54am On Mar 05
vicfajeze:
what of Calabar girls?
Wetin do them
Re: Meet Roberto Esquivel Cabrera, The Man With The 19 Inches (pics/video) by superCleanworks(m): 7:11am On Mar 06
Brandiebird:
If blood went to that thing he’s carrying, he would die. πŸ˜‚. What a cruel joke 😩

I swear. life is a dark comedian.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Angel Nwodo, 19-Year-Old Lady Marries A "Cute, Rich & Caring" Man (Photos) / Sinikiwe Kademaunga Shows Off Her Boyfriend (Photos) / These Are The Qualities That Make A Man A Simp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.