Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,018 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

Meet Roberto Esquivel Cabrera, The Man With The 19 Inches (pics/video) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet Roberto Esquivel Cabrera, The Man With The 19 Inches (pics/video) (57987 Views)

Man With One-inch Penis Opens Up About Life With A Micropenis / Meet Roberto, The Man With Longest Manhood In The World As Doctors Give Insight / Man Caught His Wife Cheating With His Worker (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Roberto Esquivel Cabrera, The Man With The 19 Inches (pics/video) by Emman08: 12:27pm On Mar 04
Bloody hell
Re: Meet Roberto Esquivel Cabrera, The Man With The 19 Inches (pics/video) by AncientAlien(m): 12:29pm On Mar 04
Confirm4real:
What if the thing kon stand nko grin
E go reach grand level be that o. grin

2 Likes

Re: Meet Roberto Esquivel Cabrera, The Man With The 19 Inches (pics/video) by ehnukiny: 12:50pm On Mar 04
JASONjnr:
Nigerian girls, especially Benue girls will marry this man, even without a bride price on their head .....

Come enter heaven make i see
Re: Meet Roberto Esquivel Cabrera, The Man With The 19 Inches (pics/video) by Seezion: 12:53pm On Mar 04
jetwonder:
grin grin grin
Some girls still prefer cucumber 🥒 to this man shovel

Real shovel.

1 Like

Re: Meet Roberto Esquivel Cabrera, The Man With The 19 Inches (pics/video) by uunwanaobong3: 1:03pm On Mar 04
officialwdhtv:
Meet Roberto Esquivel Cabrera, the man with the 19 inches shocked shocked shocked

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rozu1MjYKaI

I can bet that some ladies are having orgasm with this picture..... They are looking at the picture while using cucumbers.
Re: Meet Roberto Esquivel Cabrera, The Man With The 19 Inches (pics/video) by Confirm4real(m): 1:08pm On Mar 04
AncientAlien:

E go reach grand level be that o. grin

Nawao grin
Re: Meet Roberto Esquivel Cabrera, The Man With The 19 Inches (pics/video) by shiki(m): 1:17pm On Mar 04
Your mother is not from Benue state but she always complains about the size of your father's d!ck
JASONjnr:
Nigerian girls, especially Benue girls will marry this man, even without a bride price on their head .....
Re: Meet Roberto Esquivel Cabrera, The Man With The 19 Inches (pics/video) by Mom007(f): 1:21pm On Mar 04
Lumarstone:
Some Nigerian ladies would wish to have this Man.

Have him to do what with? You people just talk anyhow and broadcast your insecurities. So if you don't bash Nigerian ladies, will you die?

1 Like

Re: Meet Roberto Esquivel Cabrera, The Man With The 19 Inches (pics/video) by NGArmyTerrorist: 1:43pm On Mar 04
TUANKU:
Jennyclay see your spec
Na guy be that, no think say na she.
Re: Meet Roberto Esquivel Cabrera, The Man With The 19 Inches (pics/video) by scholes23(m): 1:50pm On Mar 04
officialwdhtv:
Meet Roberto Esquivel Cabrera, the man with the 19 inches shocked shocked shocked

#wetindeyhappentv

This one don reach to start borehole business
Re: Meet Roberto Esquivel Cabrera, The Man With The 19 Inches (pics/video) by frankyychiji(f): 1:52pm On Mar 04
Draslo:

All the ones you don see never do you ni?
LoL
Re: Meet Roberto Esquivel Cabrera, The Man With The 19 Inches (pics/video) by tj2018: 1:55pm On Mar 04
Why do you want to see it ..ash**** cheesy
frankyychiji:
Picture or you are lying.
Re: Meet Roberto Esquivel Cabrera, The Man With The 19 Inches (pics/video) by frankyychiji(f): 2:05pm On Mar 04
tj2018:
Why do you want to see it ..ash**** cheesy
Forget that thing... Seeing is believing.
Re: Meet Roberto Esquivel Cabrera, The Man With The 19 Inches (pics/video) by themanderon: 2:15pm On Mar 04
This one has no Advantage. It's a disease. It might be practically useless just like those women with very huge breasts suffering excruciating back pains.

1 Like

Re: Meet Roberto Esquivel Cabrera, The Man With The 19 Inches (pics/video) by Majesty33(m): 2:34pm On Mar 04
Mark my words , some white girls that are sex demons will Bleep that dick and cry and moan all day despite how long it is in them.
Re: Meet Roberto Esquivel Cabrera, The Man With The 19 Inches (pics/video) by Okeoghenerobert: 2:45pm On Mar 04
Kweke
Re: Meet Roberto Esquivel Cabrera, The Man With The 19 Inches (pics/video) by DDIA: 2:48pm On Mar 04
JASONjnr:
So you mean Their men are badasses ?
Re: Meet Roberto Esquivel Cabrera, The Man With The 19 Inches (pics/video) by DDIA: 2:55pm On Mar 04
Goodlady:

God ll punish you
Sweetheart why na!? kiss kiss kiss

You don’t like praise and worship? cool
Re: Meet Roberto Esquivel Cabrera, The Man With The 19 Inches (pics/video) by popesco123: 3:16pm On Mar 04
You are right girls always like 4 inches like your own. 9ja girls like good thing oo

ost=128763730]This one na sickness na.
I like my preeq the way E be. Girls dey my always come back for more. If truely there’s a next life, I pray make God give me back dis my preeq.
Meanwhile to all women out there weda married or single wey una husband or boyfriend don break ur heart into pieces and u need a shoulder to cry on... my shoulder is always available for u.

The shoulder[/quote]
Re: Meet Roberto Esquivel Cabrera, The Man With The 19 Inches (pics/video) by Starhearts: 3:25pm On Mar 04
TUANKU:
Jennyclay see your spec

Who is madam Jennyclay
Re: Meet Roberto Esquivel Cabrera, The Man With The 19 Inches (pics/video) by Starhearts: 3:26pm On Mar 04
JASONjnr:

U mean benue girl like big gbola
Re: Meet Roberto Esquivel Cabrera, The Man With The 19 Inches (pics/video) by Brighton1(m): 3:43pm On Mar 04
NGArmyTerrorist:
Na guy be that, no think say na she.
serious? Hw u take knw?
Re: Meet Roberto Esquivel Cabrera, The Man With The 19 Inches (pics/video) by Shaev7(m): 3:44pm On Mar 04
It disgust
Re: Meet Roberto Esquivel Cabrera, The Man With The 19 Inches (pics/video) by olamakinde(m): 4:09pm On Mar 04
officialwdhtv:

#wetindeyhappentv

Jennyclay will love this one
Re: Meet Roberto Esquivel Cabrera, The Man With The 19 Inches (pics/video) by SPAMBOX7: 4:23pm On Mar 04
JASONjnr:
Unfortunately their men have small dicks. The irony eh cheesy
Re: Meet Roberto Esquivel Cabrera, The Man With The 19 Inches (pics/video) by TrustNone: 4:27pm On Mar 04
Daniel7543:
This one na sickness na.
I like my preeq the way E be. Girls dey my always come back for more. If truely there’s a next life, I pray make God give me back dis my preeq.
Meanwhile to all women out there weda married or single wey una husband or boyfriend don break ur heart into pieces and u need a shoulder to cry on... my shoulder is always available for u.

The shoulder
grin grin
Re: Meet Roberto Esquivel Cabrera, The Man With The 19 Inches (pics/video) by cardoctor(m): 4:36pm On Mar 04
Very lucky guy. He doesn't need a belt to hold up his trousers.
Re: Meet Roberto Esquivel Cabrera, The Man With The 19 Inches (pics/video) by winner37(m): 4:50pm On Mar 04
Withdrawal method can never work with this man ,
Re: Meet Roberto Esquivel Cabrera, The Man With The 19 Inches (pics/video) by bizzibodi(m): 5:02pm On Mar 04
Givf dis man a break,he has birth defect... congenital anomaly.
Re: Meet Roberto Esquivel Cabrera, The Man With The 19 Inches (pics/video) by armadeo(m): 5:11pm On Mar 04
gaby:
Waste of flesh.

It can never achieve a real "hard-on".

If he ever gets hard he'll lose consciousness due to lack of blood flow to the brain.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Choosing A Girl. / Young Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Boyfriend Of 5 Years Dumped Her (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.