Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,043 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Peter Obi Orient Refinery Vs Dangote Refinery - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Orient Refinery Vs Dangote Refinery (2684 Views)

What Happened To Orient Refinery And Why Is It Not Producing Petrol / Yaya Bello Vs Dangote: Reason Why Nigerian Youths Aren't Fit To Rule / Obajana: Summary Of Kogi Government Vs Dangote Cement Saga (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Orient Refinery Vs Dangote Refinery by blancsn1: 3:56pm On Mar 04
Your comment show what happen when foolish people are provided access to the internet.

How does Orient refinery concerned with Nigeria problem at all. Everybody in Nigeria agrees Tinubu is a failure so far, even those supporting him like me agree that much but what as that got to do with Orient refinery failure ?

Or because Tinubu is a failure Nigerians can n must not talk about a failed refinery in Orient Refinery because a failure like Pandora Obi is involved with the refinery.

papyjaypaul:

I think we have a big problem with being blind for partisanship sake. People have their time and I'm happy you are replying them. Because propagandists know how to deflect from the issue at hand. How is Obi my main problem now? Is he the one who is the GCFR? Propagandists know how to distract us with non issues when they are asked to give account for their performance.
Re: Peter Obi Orient Refinery Vs Dangote Refinery by blancsn1: 4:05pm On Mar 04
It does you are right about that which is why a failure like Peter Pandora Obi who invested billion into a refinery that never produced anything 14 years after it was commissioned should not be an option to the presidency.

That aside how does a refinery not working after it was commissioned 14 years ago relate to Nigeria break down or whoever your paymaster or do you just lack intelligence naturally ?!
Nairalander248:

It doesn't stop the fact Nigeria is experiencing total breakdown during your paymasters regime.
Re: Peter Obi Orient Refinery Vs Dangote Refinery by Nairalander248: 4:39pm On Mar 04
blancsn1:
It does you are right about that which is why a failure like Peter Pandora Obi who invested billion into a refinery that never produced anything 14 years after it was commissioned should not be an option to the presidency.

That aside how does a refinery not working after it was commissioned 14 years ago relate to Nigeria break down or whoever your paymaster or do you just lack intelligence naturally ?!

Let's talk about Your paymaster

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Orient Refinery Vs Dangote Refinery by papyjaypaul: 5:32pm On Mar 04
blancsn1:
Your comment show what happen when foolish people are provided access to the internet.

How does Orient refinery concerned with Nigeria problem at all. Everybody in Nigeria agrees Tinubu is a failure so far, even those supporting him like me agree that much but what as that got to do with Orient refinery failure ?

Or because Tinubu is a failure Nigerians can n must not talk about a failed refinery in Orient Refinery because a failure like Pandora Obi is involved with the refinery.

I see where you want to go. I won't feed you further. Thanking you for your monologue.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Orient Refinery Vs Dangote Refinery by BlackyOne: 5:35pm On Mar 04
I know more about Dangote refinery than you, and I can tell you that you're just a mumu, na only corn dey ur head!

And it's that your corn head that is pushing you to create nonsense post.

What will you achieve with this useless comparison?
Is this how you plan on becoming something useful in life?
Is this what will make your children, parents proud of you?
Imagine that you will only be remembered throughout your life as a cornfused human on nairaland?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

gvc / Amokachi’s Brother Murdered In Kaduna: Saharareporter / Projects Built By Governors Of Bayelsa State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.