Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,286 members, 7,850,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:52 PM

gvc - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / gvc (2700 Views)

Little Girl Tells Nuhu Gidado She Will Be A Deputy Gov Too / Bola Tinubu - "Why I Collected N9million From Dasuki" / Jarus' Exclusive Interview With Nuhu Ribadu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

gvc by Becomrichn: 5:42am On Feb 02, 2011
cc
Re: gvc by fstranger1: 5:44am On Feb 02, 2011
WHo are you?

Who makes you our spokesperson

I am Yoruba, and I support Nuhu Ribadu!
Re: gvc by Becomrichn: 8:33am On Feb 02, 2011
gff
Re: gvc by Xfactoria: 8:35am On Feb 02, 2011
fstranger1:

WHo are you?

Who makes you our spokesperson

I am Yoruba, and I support Nuhu Ribadu!

Please just ignore this guy. He is not alright!
Re: gvc by Becomrichn: 8:51am On Feb 02, 2011
Re: gvc by Kennyblues(m): 8:57am On Feb 02, 2011
Becomrichn:

i am musiwa from the egbe omo odua. And I can tell you, we are against the ACN decision to field Nuhu ribadu. it is not in Yoruba people best interest. It may be tinubu business best interest. but as far as the yoruba people are concerned, it is not the yoruba people best interest.

There was nothing stopping the ACN from fielding a yorubaman or close relation. or do the ACN feel the yoruba people do not deserve to be president. If ACN do not feel yoruba people deserve to be president, ACN too , do not deserve yoruba vote. We are looking out for Yoruba interest and not Tinubu interest.

As far as the Yoruba people are concern. Nuhu ribadu is not our candidate . look at the satellite picture, is tinubu telling the Yoruba people do not deserve justice. And since ACN do not think Yoruba people deserve justice by fielding in a yoruba person or close relation for the election , the yoruba people would not support Tinubu candidate call Nuhu Ribadu.

look at the satellite pictures how does nuhu ribadu help the yoruba people. Look at the oilwell location and derivation. So Tinubu thinks the yoruba people do not deserve justice. on whose interest his Nuhu Ribadu. it is tinubu interest or the yoruba people. ? tinubu has to know that that oando oil field is on ondo state area and we can stop oando from that area. if his person interest is more important to him than what is best for the yoruba people.

we say no to nuhu ribadu. yoruba people are not slave to no man, and the yoruba people are not slave to tinubu .

For the first time, since i joined NL and i have been following your post, I disagree with your post because ypurbas have had their pills of democracy for 8 years
Re: gvc by Becomrichn: 9:47am On Feb 02, 2011
Re: gvc by ladi02(m): 10:06am On Feb 02, 2011
Becomrich where were you during the 8years Obasanjo was president!

Wat is this you are saying my friend!, Nigeria needs to move beyond tribes and ethnicity, we NEED anyone that can get the job done
Re: gvc by mogentle(m): 10:36am On Feb 02, 2011
What a useless thread,
@Becomrichm, when did u become clueless? Pls get your drugs.
Re: gvc by Becomrichn: 1:46pm On Feb 02, 2011
why dont you ask nuhu ribadu to list the number of police officer  he arrested. 80% collect bribe. nuhu ribadu looked the other way while officer collect bribe. even obasanjo govt had corruption in it. most of this people were corrupt and nuhu ribadu was part of it . nuhu ribadu is different from them. he is said to own two houses goes from corruption abroad by the EFCC  which he was chairman.  does that tell you , nuhu ribadu a saint, i laugh.
Re: gvc by wakima: 8:35am On Feb 03, 2011
Becomrichn how do you stop tinubu from putting yoruba into slavery.
Re: gvc by Becomrichn: 9:13am On Feb 03, 2011
f
Re: gvc by Becomrichn: 2:19pm On Feb 03, 2011
so nuhu can kiss my black behind. an aunty remi tinubu can tell his husband to let go of nuhu.
Re: gvc by Becomrichn: 2:31pm On Feb 03, 2011
Re: gvc by akoraye(m): 2:38pm On Feb 03, 2011
Leave this guy alone, it seems he is frustrated or being sponsored by these treasury looters. pa enu e mo ogbeni!
Re: gvc by Becomrichn: 4:16pm On Feb 03, 2011
look at this pictures does he make sense to you if anybody would want Nuhu ribadu to be president, when lagos is been cheated. Any normal person would be supporting a candidate to fight injustice against the yoruba people. it tell you greed is the motive. I have to go. have a wonderful day.

Re: gvc by Becomrichn: 10:56pm On Feb 03, 2011
f
Re: gvc by fstranger1: 11:15pm On Feb 03, 2011
^^^^

Good one Becomrichn

More satellite pics, i need to see it with my korokoro eyes

Becomrichn, is your child white really? No?
Re: gvc by ekubear1: 11:34pm On Feb 03, 2011
I've always been a pro-slavery Yoruba.

Up Slavery!
Re: gvc by fstranger1: 11:37pm On Feb 03, 2011
^^^^^

LOL!

So you want Yoruba to be slaves to Hausa people?

Well, I hereby hand you over to Becomrichn

Becomrichn, dont you think Eku_Bear needs to "go school?"
Re: gvc by tubabie(f): 12:16am On Feb 04, 2011
Who made Becomrich Yoruba people's spokesman? utter rubbish !
Re: gvc by Becomrichn: 12:17am On Feb 04, 2011
ff
Re: gvc by Becomrichn: 1:08am On Feb 04, 2011
g
Re: gvc by Becomrichn: 3:41pm On Feb 10, 2011
f
Re: gvc by Becomrichn: 3:53pm On Feb 10, 2011
f
Re: gvc by Becomrichn: 5:41pm On Feb 16, 2011
v
Re: gvc by Becomrichn: 5:44pm On Feb 16, 2011
g

Re: gvc by Becomrichn: 8:44pm On Feb 16, 2011
v
Re: gvc by ekubear1: 8:45pm On Feb 16, 2011
Long live slavery

(1) (Reply)

Who Is More Proficient In English - Dame Jonathan Or Rita Koko Mansion ? / Rochas Has Done It Again / Kwankwaso Vs Tambuwal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.