Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,947 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Hungry Nigerians Raid Truck Carrying Food Items In Abuja (video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hungry Nigerians Raid Truck Carrying Food Items In Abuja (video) (36264 Views)

Truck Carrying Onions Looted In Imo State (Video) / Eat Your Mother And Father Soldiers Tell Hungry Nigerians As They Flog Them VIDE / Police Intercept Tanker Truck Carrying Two Children In Benue State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hungry Nigerians Raid Truck Carrying Food Items In Abuja (video) by killsmith(f): 7:52pm On Mar 04
The yorubas voted buhari and bola the hardened thief.
The yorubas destroyed Nigeria.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hungry Nigerians Raid Truck Carrying Food Items In Abuja (video) by Kionrae: 7:52pm On Mar 04
IgbosCriminals:
YorubaRonusCriminals
Re: Hungry Nigerians Raid Truck Carrying Food Items In Abuja (video) by Tonididdyx: 7:53pm On Mar 04
These abokiz angry go cast this update before e reach South!

. What will the South loot? 😭is this a conspiracy.
Re: Hungry Nigerians Raid Truck Carrying Food Items In Abuja (video) by Animalisbetter: 7:53pm On Mar 04
they are not hungry Nigerians, they are thieves!

1 Like

Re: Hungry Nigerians Raid Truck Carrying Food Items In Abuja (video) by kikake: 7:53pm On Mar 04
Gistmedia10:
In a desperate scene highlighting the severe food insecurity gripping the nation, a group of hungry Nigerians raided a truck carrying food items in Abuja earlier today. The incident occurred on the outskirts of the city, where the truck was transporting a supply of food items.

Eyewitnesses reported that the truck, which was on its way to deliver the much-needed food items, was ambushed by a crowd of people. In their desperation, the individuals forcefully opened the truck's cargo hold, taking bags of food items.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_4x82KlyGA

Where was Nigeria Police all the time the looting started till it ended?
Re: Hungry Nigerians Raid Truck Carrying Food Items In Abuja (video) by ceejay80s(m): 7:53pm On Mar 04
Jerk1:
keep quiet, nothing like that will happen.
Come and hold my mouth.....
It's coming....
U expect ur president and his boys to be feeding fat from our tax and we the citizens to scrape from the remainder of their plates...
I pity u.
I don't give a fuuucck about Peter obi or pdp
I give a damn about good governance.
I don't think u know how much a derica of ground nut that used to be 300 is now 900 naira

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hungry Nigerians Raid Truck Carrying Food Items In Abuja (video) by Godfullsam(m): 7:53pm On Mar 04
confydoedowaye:

80% of Yorubas still support Tinubu. They prefer to suffer under their daddy

80% yorubas voted for bulaba yet he lost in Lagos and osun and narrowly won ondo state?
You must be joking...

But more than 90% igbos voted for Pandora, did you see any body ever complain?

Everyone has the fundamental human right to vote the candidate of their choice during an election.

You can't impose your own candidate on any body.

Both Tinubu, obi and Atiku are incompetent and unfit to lead Nigeria.
Re: Hungry Nigerians Raid Truck Carrying Food Items In Abuja (video) by killsmith(f): 7:54pm On Mar 04
Echo50:

Will you believe that, if a fresh election is being called for, people will still vote these same aimless politicians?
Tells you they will hurriedly sell their votes for one cup of garri next election. The exact goal of tulumbu.

4 Likes

Re: Hungry Nigerians Raid Truck Carrying Food Items In Abuja (video) by Angelfrost(m): 7:54pm On Mar 04
SpecialAdviser:
My fellow Igbos. If your business is food items. Kindly pause especially if you are trading within North or South West.

No need losing your capital to these hungry urchins who keep voting m.orons into power.

A word is enough for the wise.

Great advice... Serious food scarcity loading.

Inflation will worsen.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hungry Nigerians Raid Truck Carrying Food Items In Abuja (video) by brightovio007(m): 7:54pm On Mar 04
SpecialAdviser:
My fellow Igbos. If your business is food items. Kindly pause especially if you are trading within North or South West.

No need losing your capital to these hungry urchins who keep voting m.orons into power.

Well articulated and comprehend

5 Likes

Re: Hungry Nigerians Raid Truck Carrying Food Items In Abuja (video) by Hanndye: 7:55pm On Mar 04
I for say Tinubu fall my hand if to say I vote forram.

1 Like

Re: Hungry Nigerians Raid Truck Carrying Food Items In Abuja (video) by MisterBanny(m): 7:55pm On Mar 04
Cindypresh:
Tinupoo is a disgrace

How can any sane person still support the criminal government that reduced her citizens in the nation's capital to this

It shall never be well with tinupoo for treating Abuja people like animals

And u know the saddest part? These same set of hungry people would still go ahead to vote Tinubu in 2027 and he will win.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hungry Nigerians Raid Truck Carrying Food Items In Abuja (video) by MMWandali: 7:56pm On Mar 04
It's coming

Revolution on the way If good measures aren't taken to avert the ugly situation

2 Likes

Re: Hungry Nigerians Raid Truck Carrying Food Items In Abuja (video) by Basicend: 7:56pm On Mar 04
ignis:
I'm afraid that this atrocious evil act might become a norm. And ignorant people will be blaming Tinubu for this shameless act.

So, who should they blame?

Is he (Tinubu) not the president? Is he not the one that floated the naira and made it become useless?

Please, provide answers o. . Nigerians are naturally law abiding peeps, but our leaders kept testing their limits. .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hungry Nigerians Raid Truck Carrying Food Items In Abuja (video) by godofuck231: 7:56pm On Mar 04
Aso rock is next

3 Likes

Re: Hungry Nigerians Raid Truck Carrying Food Items In Abuja (video) by Mayeldah(m): 7:58pm On Mar 04
Hungry people in SW and the North want to teach PO, a Billionaire a lesson grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Hungry Nigerians Raid Truck Carrying Food Items In Abuja (video) by patrickcollins: 7:58pm On Mar 04
edogu:
This is gradually getting out of hand. Something really need to be done before it becomes a trend.
we are standing gidigba on his brokoto and mandate

5 Likes

Re: Hungry Nigerians Raid Truck Carrying Food Items In Abuja (video) by fawaz050(m): 7:58pm On Mar 04
SpecialAdviser:

So Abuja voted for Tinubu, right?

1 Like

Re: Hungry Nigerians Raid Truck Carrying Food Items In Abuja (video) by Solidex(m): 7:58pm On Mar 04
Naija which way.?
Re: Hungry Nigerians Raid Truck Carrying Food Items In Abuja (video) by ThiagoKid(m): 7:58pm On Mar 04
iLegendd:
If you increased when Dollar went to 1900, but refused to reduce when it came down to 1550, then your warehouse or store deserves some punishment.

grin grin grin
Re: Hungry Nigerians Raid Truck Carrying Food Items In Abuja (video) by faceland: 7:58pm On Mar 04
Saw a news report that they also raided a warehouse belonging to a government emergency agency (in Abuja).
Re: Hungry Nigerians Raid Truck Carrying Food Items In Abuja (video) by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:58pm On Mar 04
Shame!

1 Like

Re: Hungry Nigerians Raid Truck Carrying Food Items In Abuja (video) by fkelly(m): 7:59pm On Mar 04
Goodvibes007:

Tribalist spotted.

So u want them to lose their capital and become criminals as well?

1 Like

Re: Hungry Nigerians Raid Truck Carrying Food Items In Abuja (video) by fawaz050(m): 7:59pm On Mar 04
confydoedowaye:

80% of Yorubas still support Tinubu. They prefer to suffer under their daddy

What's the source of your stat?

Bro, trust me?
Re: Hungry Nigerians Raid Truck Carrying Food Items In Abuja (video) by IbeOkehie: 7:59pm On Mar 04
SpecialAdviser:

This is sooooo true, this is wise advice. The Igbo tend to become targets during periods of unrest since they're the ones most spread out all over the country.

Good Luck to Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Hungry Nigerians Raid Truck Carrying Food Items In Abuja (video) by franugo(m): 8:00pm On Mar 04
Gistmedia10:
In a desperate scene highlighting the severe food insecurity gripping the nation, a group of hungry Nigerians raided a truck carrying food items in Abuja earlier today. The incident occurred on the outskirts of the city, where the truck was transporting a supply of food items.

Eyewitnesses reported that the truck, which was on its way to deliver the much-needed food items, was ambushed by a crowd of people. In their desperation, the individuals forcefully opened the truck's cargo hold, taking bags of food items.

That person wey dey shout okada too wicked...so make the okada no hustle him own palliative abi grin

1 Like

Re: Hungry Nigerians Raid Truck Carrying Food Items In Abuja (video) by neyop85(m): 8:00pm On Mar 04
These incessant raids are fast becoming a tool of political games all in a bid to disgrace Tinubu's govt. It has failed and Tinubu shall make Nigeria great again!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hungry Nigerians Raid Truck Carrying Food Items In Abuja (video) by Dancebreaker: 8:01pm On Mar 04
Grabbing and running with mandate as a mandate Barawo is one thing, hiding with it is another. cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin

If leaders loot our money, followers now loot just to eat.

Nigerians are lootogenic by nature.

Anarchy brewing fast.

2 Likes

Re: Hungry Nigerians Raid Truck Carrying Food Items In Abuja (video) by freemi(m): 8:04pm On Mar 04
Samfloxin:
If this continues these hungry heartless people will begin to loot goods bought by innocent traders
but that's exactly what u r seeing at the moment . It's happening already

1 Like

Re: Hungry Nigerians Raid Truck Carrying Food Items In Abuja (video) by faceland: 8:04pm On Mar 04
EDUECO:
President: This people no just like me.If to say I no force my way in na so I for lose the election!

President: I no wetin I go do.

I go just devalue the Naira and increase the direct and indirect taxes so that the cost of living go skyrocket! grin!

Otilo and them go know say na me be Zagaban!

It is hard for any honest Nigerian living in Nigeria to support Tinubu because the hardship he amplified is self-evident.

3 Likes

Re: Hungry Nigerians Raid Truck Carrying Food Items In Abuja (video) by Panda7(m): 8:06pm On Mar 04
Gistmedia10:

Who couldn't see those were government palliatives with federal government logo clearly stamped on the bag? Govt driver wants to take it to the market and retail it.
Re: Hungry Nigerians Raid Truck Carrying Food Items In Abuja (video) by EmekaBlue(m): 8:07pm On Mar 04
Tinubu name go suffer for Nigerians hand if it continues like this

But wait o. I hope government will settle the owners of all these looted trucks. Could be someone life investment

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Pastor Leads Family To Where Kidnapped Boy Was Abandoned Inside A Bush". Photos / Woman Slices Rival’s Face With Razor Blade, As Lover Dumps Both / Deportee Dumps 2 Daughters Inside Well In Osun (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.