Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,103 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

Hungry Nigerians Raid Truck Carrying Food Items In Abuja (video) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hungry Nigerians Raid Truck Carrying Food Items In Abuja (video) (36281 Views)

Truck Carrying Onions Looted In Imo State (Video) / Eat Your Mother And Father Soldiers Tell Hungry Nigerians As They Flog Them VIDE / Police Intercept Tanker Truck Carrying Two Children In Benue State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hungry Nigerians Raid Truck Carrying Food Items In Abuja (video) by ignis: 6:01am On Mar 05
OredoPikin:

have we ever experienced such before?

it is clear tinubu is an evil ruler

the holy book says when the righteous rule, the people rejoice but when a the wicked rule the people suffers.
that is what we are experiencing right now

Evil acts should be condemned notwithstanding.
Re: Hungry Nigerians Raid Truck Carrying Food Items In Abuja (video) by YellowbaMoslem: 6:22am On Mar 05
Samfloxin:
If this continues these hungry heartless people will begin to loot goods bought by innocent traders
They are not heartless.

Humans are animals, just that we are social animals.

Tinubu just unlocked their animal's survival instincts.

You won't understand what I'm saying.

What a time to be alive.
Re: Hungry Nigerians Raid Truck Carrying Food Items In Abuja (video) by Samfloxin(m): 6:31am On Mar 05
Fourtygees:
You must be a foooooooooooool.. you can't call your president heartless, but you can call hungry Nigerians heartless... Thunder damage your tongue...

You are a slowpoke. Your goods will be looted soon if at all you have a business
Re: Hungry Nigerians Raid Truck Carrying Food Items In Abuja (video) by Samfloxin(m): 6:33am On Mar 05
Ever8090:
how are they heartless? I am sure you are one of those wicked government officials/politicians who are so demonic and will soon receive the wrought of the masses.

Something is coming that will hit you guys and your families where you guys will never recover.

No one will plan it but it will happen, the police and army will drop their weapons and join the hands with the masses to unlish terror on Nigerian elite soo much that the whole world will stand still...mark my word
Go and work to take care of your needs cos I do same.
Re: Hungry Nigerians Raid Truck Carrying Food Items In Abuja (video) by Tonytonex(m): 6:55am On Mar 05
Brendaniel:
Shame on Tinubu and all his supporters, you people should come and blame for being hungry..

Even the Tinibu supporters are among the looters, infact, majority of them are Tinibu supporters.
Even that one that granted interview said it that he voted for him.
Re: Hungry Nigerians Raid Truck Carrying Food Items In Abuja (video) by Basicend: 7:42am On Mar 05
ignis:

So it is now right to loot and steal people's food assets because the naira is floated? How will you feel if the warehouse belongs to you or your family member ?

I am not supporting looting of a warehouse. . I am only responding to your blame statement.

Tinubu must bear 100% responsibility as a leader. He made the careless and insensitive decisions due to greed.
Re: Hungry Nigerians Raid Truck Carrying Food Items In Abuja (video) by eastcoast100: 8:08am On Mar 05
And you see the likes of mental retarded Reno & his wicked Yoruba cohorts keeping quiet cos the regime is not Peter Obi Regime.
But, always regains his voice whenever Peter Obi Twit about bad governance.
This is why Nigeria has a very long way to go..
Only a fool will mercy for Nigeria cos Tomorrow election this biggers olodo will still vote for thiefnubuuuu

Cindypresh:
Tinupoo is a disgrace

How can any sane person still support the criminal government that reduced her citizens in the nation's capital to this

It shall never be well with tinupoo for treating Abuja people like animals
Re: Hungry Nigerians Raid Truck Carrying Food Items In Abuja (video) by Donedeal1(m): 9:57am On Mar 05
No religion support such act

FG come heavily on this criminals

Let them get back to their holes

Looting sights should be met with

Maximum forces.
Re: Hungry Nigerians Raid Truck Carrying Food Items In Abuja (video) by Cindypresh(f): 10:22am On Mar 05
MisterBanny:

And u know the saddest part? These same set of hungry people would still go ahead to vote Tinubu in 2027 and he will win.

Abuja people voted massively for Peter Obi
Re: Hungry Nigerians Raid Truck Carrying Food Items In Abuja (video) by MisterBanny(m): 10:36am On Mar 05
Cindypresh:

Abuja people voted massively for Peter Obi

I didn't mention Abuja people in my comment pls.
Re: Hungry Nigerians Raid Truck Carrying Food Items In Abuja (video) by confydoedowaye(m): 10:50am On Mar 05
Godfullsam:

80% yorubas voted for bulaba yet he lost in Lagos and osun and narrowly won ondo state?
You must be joking...

But more than 90% igbos voted for Pandora, did you see any body ever complain?

Everyone has the fundamental human right to vote the candidate of their choice during an election.

You can't impose your own candidate on any body.

Both Tinubu, obi and Atiku are incompetent and unfit to lead Nigeria.

You have the right to vote anybody. But criticizing Buhari and refusing to criticize Tinubu because he is Yoruba is mental slavery.
Hold politicians accountable if majority of the people are suffering from their policies. The problem with Naija is the masses. If we drop tribal sentiments, politicians will sit up.
Re: Hungry Nigerians Raid Truck Carrying Food Items In Abuja (video) by confydoedowaye(m): 10:51am On Mar 05
fawaz050:

What's the source of your stat?

Bro, trust me?

Na statistics we go chop?
Re: Hungry Nigerians Raid Truck Carrying Food Items In Abuja (video) by Godfullsam(m): 10:57am On Mar 05
confydoedowaye:

You have the right to vote anybody. But criticizing Buhari and refusing to criticize Tinubu because he is Yoruba is mental slavery.
Hold politicians accountable if majority of the people are suffering from their policies. The problem with Naija is the masses. If we drop tribal sentiments, politicians will sit up.

Where and when did you see me support bulaba?

Are you alright?

I am apolitical - I don't support politicians irrespective of tribe, religion and party affiliation.
Re: Hungry Nigerians Raid Truck Carrying Food Items In Abuja (video) by djon78(m): 1:03pm On Mar 05
Ever8090:
how are they heartless? I am sure you are one of those wicked government officials/politicians who are so demonic and will soon receive the wrought of the masses.

Something is coming that will hit you guys and your families where you guys will never recover.

No one will plan it but it will happen, the police and army will drop their weapons and join the hands with the masses to unlish terror on Nigerian elite soo much that the whole world will stand still...mark my word

French revolution comes to mind

The French elites were feeding fat while her citizens were going through perpetual poverty

The common man became angry and judgement was passed on French elites including the monarchy

They were sentenced to guillotine and hanging

By the time the common man was through with French elites

Monarchy across Europe sat up and behaved themselves
Gave back power to the people

French revolution led to the American independence and forming of that great country built on freedom and liberty

That's the way it's looking in Nigeria now

The elites have fed fat on the common man not caring

When casala go burst

They shouldn't complain
Because the elites have done unimaginable to the common man

1 Like

Re: Hungry Nigerians Raid Truck Carrying Food Items In Abuja (video) by maasoap(m): 3:12pm On Mar 05
Amayanabo01:
Pitobi must learn a bitter lesson
Nobody taught Obi any lesson. It was about Lagos state governorship election where an Igbo man contested under LP. Why the confusion?
Re: Hungry Nigerians Raid Truck Carrying Food Items In Abuja (video) by maasoap(m): 3:14pm On Mar 05
meum:
Nigerians have turned to truck raiders in search for food.

Election has consequences .
Says the first timer because voters rejected his preferred candidate.
Re: Hungry Nigerians Raid Truck Carrying Food Items In Abuja (video) by maasoap(m): 3:16pm On Mar 05
confydoedowaye:

80% of Yorubas still support Tinubu. They prefer to suffer under their daddy
How many Yorubas did you talk to? You talked to 100 Yorubas and discovered that 80 of them still support him? Or, you just comot that figure from your ass?
Re: Hungry Nigerians Raid Truck Carrying Food Items In Abuja (video) by meum: 3:38pm On Mar 05
maasoap:

Says the first timer because voters rejected his preferred candidate.
Every body looks 18 years to you abi?

Regular voter that has been voting nonsense. Don’t you think you should stop voting so we can get it right? What do you think?
Re: Hungry Nigerians Raid Truck Carrying Food Items In Abuja (video) by Ever8090: 4:11pm On Mar 05
djon78:

French revolution comes to mind

The French elites were feeding fat while her citizens were going through perpetual poverty

The common man became angry and judgement was passed on French elites including the monarchy

They were sentenced to guillotine and hanging

By the time the common man was through with French elites

Monarchy across Europe sat up and behaved themselves
Gave back power to the people

French revolution led to the American independence and forming of that great country built on freedom and liberty

That's the way it's looking in Nigeria now

The elites have fed fat on the common man not caring

When casala go burst

They shouldn't complain
Because the elites have done unimaginable to the common man
exactly, I am sensing this in my spirit for long now, and it will soon get to it
Re: Hungry Nigerians Raid Truck Carrying Food Items In Abuja (video) by Ever8090: 4:12pm On Mar 05
Samfloxin:

Go and work to take care of your needs cos I do same.
do I tell you I depend on your stinking anus to take care of my family?...look at this mumu...
Re: Hungry Nigerians Raid Truck Carrying Food Items In Abuja (video) by John4B: 5:04pm On Mar 05
All these ppl doing this are from the northern part of the country. During election their elites will brain wash dem on who to vote but after the election they will be left to their own fate.
Re: Hungry Nigerians Raid Truck Carrying Food Items In Abuja (video) by Godson32(m): 5:17pm On Mar 05
Na so e go dey be for una as una no vote Jagaban, this is the morning of una suffering. Dollar go still reach N2,000, diesel and fuel go high and e go dey scare join am until una eyes go comot for the socket 😂 Wise people don dey japa for this useless country.
Re: Hungry Nigerians Raid Truck Carrying Food Items In Abuja (video) by confydoedowaye(m): 12:50am On Mar 06
maasoap:

How many Yorubas did you talk to? You talked to 100 Yorubas and discovered that 80 of them still support him? Or, you just comot that figure from your ass?

I am sure your mama still support daddy in penury. Foolish Yoruba zombie...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos Of Excited Zamfara Twin Sisters After Being Released By Kidnappers. / Abba Kyari Poses With One Of His Best Teams In Kaduna. Photos / Four Yahoo Boys Arrested By EFCC In Abuja, Phones, Laptops And 2 Cars Recovered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.