Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,232 members, 7,811,645 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:30 PM

Hungry Nigerians Raid Truck Carrying Food Items In Abuja (video) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hungry Nigerians Raid Truck Carrying Food Items In Abuja (video) (36248 Views)

Truck Carrying Onions Looted In Imo State (Video) / Eat Your Mother And Father Soldiers Tell Hungry Nigerians As They Flog Them VIDE / Police Intercept Tanker Truck Carrying Two Children In Benue State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hungry Nigerians Raid Truck Carrying Food Items In Abuja (video) by SMARTMOTORS(m): 8:08pm On Mar 04
A prophet once said that: "NIGERIA WILL BE WORSE THAN SOMALIA" I don't know his name but I know he's a prophet!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hungry Nigerians Raid Truck Carrying Food Items In Abuja (video) by designking: 8:09pm On Mar 04
The challenge with Tinubu policies is that it is taking too long for the positive effects to show in the economy.

No major gains or wins yet

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hungry Nigerians Raid Truck Carrying Food Items In Abuja (video) by Dancebreaker: 8:10pm On Mar 04
Angelfrost:

Dey speak grammar here... Hunger is spreading all over the nation.

Better start praying that it doesn't escalate beyond this.
Nor mind them. Some say na opposition. As if hungry people need Sowore or Atiku to tell them to secure food by any means.

Hunger robs man of civility, pride, integrity and self-esteem.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hungry Nigerians Raid Truck Carrying Food Items In Abuja (video) by Mucheer(m): 8:10pm On Mar 04
Na wah ooo. It's getting out of hand. Tinubuism. posterity will not forgive yakubu mammud the INEC chairman

2 Likes

Re: Hungry Nigerians Raid Truck Carrying Food Items In Abuja (video) by Nyanabo(m): 8:12pm On Mar 04
Amayanabo01:
Pitobi must learn a bitter lesson

They will teach one a sweeter one
Re: Hungry Nigerians Raid Truck Carrying Food Items In Abuja (video) by Splashme: 8:12pm On Mar 04
Terrible

1 Like

Re: Hungry Nigerians Raid Truck Carrying Food Items In Abuja (video) by able20(m): 8:13pm On Mar 04
Tinubu Emilokan, the Odua president, representing his people

1 Like

Re: Hungry Nigerians Raid Truck Carrying Food Items In Abuja (video) by Chikpat(m): 8:13pm On Mar 04
Alliswell248:

Just the same way you supported Kanu the prisoner and killer.

Some human beings don't deserve to have their own opinions. There are just better as perpetual slaves and they would surely have existed better as any thing other than a homo sapien.

2 Likes

Re: Hungry Nigerians Raid Truck Carrying Food Items In Abuja (video) by LagosFirstSon: 8:14pm On Mar 04
ignis:
I'm afraid that this atrocious evil act might become a norm. And ignorant people will be blaming Tinubu for this shameless act.
Keep defending the clueless president till revolution hits you guys real hard . It's just around the corner with the way things are going all around the country .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hungry Nigerians Raid Truck Carrying Food Items In Abuja (video) by nosa2ekundayo: 8:16pm On Mar 04
meum:
Nigerians have turned to truck raiders in search for food.

Election has consequences.

Hahaha haha...
Someone just whispered to me now that it is both election and erection that has consequences.... grin

2 Likes

Re: Hungry Nigerians Raid Truck Carrying Food Items In Abuja (video) by VinnyBaba: 8:16pm On Mar 04
Angelfrost:
Erm... Oga Tinubu, do we have enough soldiers and security agents in this nation?!!

Cos, as e dey go like this, things are already out of hand.

If a Revolution takes place in Nigeria now, our Hausa/FULANI dominated Nigerian Army will look the other way. sad

This is not Buhari's regime and They are NOT Loyal to Tinubu and His Yoruba Chief of Army Staff!
Tinubu messed up by making a Yoruba Man, Chief of Staff! undecided

Apart from Obasanjo, Yorubas do NOT have a Good History in the Nigerian Army!

In times of Crisis, the Nigerian Army will ABANDON Tinibu. embarassed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hungry Nigerians Raid Truck Carrying Food Items In Abuja (video) by siant: 8:19pm On Mar 04
During his tenure as governor in Lagos, people really suffered similar hardship.
Should we talk about multiple taxation he subjected lagosians to? What of all sorts of illegal conducts and extortions by different agencies he created. Eg lastma, Kai.
He introduced thugs and touts to Lagos streets who are now a menace and robbers in Lagos.
Another name for that man is hardship and suffering

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hungry Nigerians Raid Truck Carrying Food Items In Abuja (video) by nedekid: 8:19pm On Mar 04
Onanuga will tell us of how in US, Canada, hungry people also raid food trucks, they will tell us it is not unique to Nigeria, Afterall in some states in America group of people enter supermarkets and snatch and run. grin
Food scarcity looming as trucks bringing food from the north will reduce to avoid losses. Corn for eg poultry food etc prices will rise.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hungry Nigerians Raid Truck Carrying Food Items In Abuja (video) by VinnyBaba: 8:19pm On Mar 04
Chikpat:

Some human beings don't deserve to have their own opinions. There are just better as perpetual slaves and they would surely have existed better as any thing other than a homo sapien.

You dey mind the APC z0mbie? sad

I wonder how Nnamdi Kanu is related to the Thread

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hungry Nigerians Raid Truck Carrying Food Items In Abuja (video) by drerocker: 8:21pm On Mar 04
Gistmedia10:
In a desperate scene highlighting the severe food insecurity gripping the nation, a group of hungry Nigerians raided a truck carrying food items in Abuja earlier today. The incident occurred on the outskirts of the city, where the truck was transporting a supply of food items.

Eyewitnesses reported that the truck, which was on its way to deliver the much-needed food items, was ambushed by a crowd of people. In their desperation, the individuals forcefully opened the truck's cargo hold, taking bags of food items.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_4x82KlyGA
It's stealing y commiting crime
We are even enjoying pass some countries.
Lazy people
De should be arrested
Re: Hungry Nigerians Raid Truck Carrying Food Items In Abuja (video) by Mrkindness: 8:22pm On Mar 04
Why are northern Muslims like this. This same fools will vote useless leaders after that they will be stealing people's food because of hunger
Re: Hungry Nigerians Raid Truck Carrying Food Items In Abuja (video) by unmask: 8:26pm On Mar 04
SpecialAdviser:
My fellow Igbos. If your business is food items. Kindly pause especially if you are trading within North or South West.

No need losing your capital to these hungry urchins who keep voting m.orons into power.

A word is enough for the wise.
I am sure if people in the South East have been voting the right governors, then the south east would have been an eldorado

It is funny how some of you just write rubbish and think you making sense

Or was it people from the North and South west that voted Ikpeazu for 8 years
Re: Hungry Nigerians Raid Truck Carrying Food Items In Abuja (video) by 4KNGOATS(m): 8:27pm On Mar 04
EDUECO:
President: This people no just like me.If to say I no force my way in na so I for lose the election!

President: I no wetin I go do.

I go just devalue the Naira and increase the direct and indirect taxes so that the cost of living go skyrocket! grin!

Otilo and them go know say na me be Zagaban!
God will way punish d devil
Re: Hungry Nigerians Raid Truck Carrying Food Items In Abuja (video) by Babalegba(m): 8:27pm On Mar 04
Alliswell248:

Just the same way you supported Kanu the prisoner and killer.
They are Obidiotts
Re: Hungry Nigerians Raid Truck Carrying Food Items In Abuja (video) by AMI3(m): 8:30pm On Mar 04
toprealman:
Your nightmare 🤣🤣🤣
U don't understand him. Read to understand

1 Like

Re: Hungry Nigerians Raid Truck Carrying Food Items In Abuja (video) by Poiniyisworld: 8:31pm On Mar 04
Amen o... There is a great need for God's divine intervention because if you can count, you can see the MESS BEING CREATED WHEN IT IS NOT YET ONE YEAR ON THE THRONE!
For me, I went out to vote PO on that faithful day believing in my heart that He may not have ALL THE SOLUTIONS BUT WOULD BE DISCIPLINED ENOUGH TO SERIOUSLY CUT DOWN ON WASTE AND WASTAGES.

Can you imagine a PO riding in an over 50 vehicle convoy? He would have calculated the waste and trimmed it down.

BUT THE WUNSUSUS IN NIGERIA SAID NO!
THEY HIJACKED THE MANDATE THEY DID NOT EVEN HAVE A SOLUTION FOR!

MAY JEHOVAH PLEASE INTERVENE BECAUSE SO MANY NIGERIANS DID THEIR BIT UNDER THE SUN ON THAT VERY DAY!

MindHacker9009:
Jesus Christ on His way right now to handle the economy.

1 Like

Re: Hungry Nigerians Raid Truck Carrying Food Items In Abuja (video) by Ekpekus(m): 8:37pm On Mar 04
Gistmedia10:
In a desperate scene highlighting the severe food insecurity gripping the nation, a group of hungry Nigerians raided a truck carrying food items in Abuja earlier today. The incident occurred on the outskirts of the city, where the truck was transporting a supply of food items.

Eyewitnesses reported that the truck, which was on its way to deliver the much-needed food items, was ambushed by a crowd of people. In their desperation, the individuals forcefully opened the truck's cargo hold, taking bags of food items.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_4x82KlyGA
This is not a good trend. This is someone's business and daylight robbery.
That you are hungry doesn't mean robbing another man his livelihood.
Re: Hungry Nigerians Raid Truck Carrying Food Items In Abuja (video) by lordm(m): 8:43pm On Mar 04
MindHacker9009:
Jesus Christ on His way right now to handle the economy.
You must be drunk.
Re: Hungry Nigerians Raid Truck Carrying Food Items In Abuja (video) by lordm(m): 8:45pm On Mar 04
SpecialAdviser:
My fellow Igbos. If your business is food items. Kindly pause especially if you are trading within North or South West.

No need losing your capital to these hungry urchins who keep voting m.orons into power.

A word is enough for the wise.
Must you turn everything into tribalism. There are other people who do business as well. No one stands to benefit from this crisis
Re: Hungry Nigerians Raid Truck Carrying Food Items In Abuja (video) by Apel147(m): 8:47pm On Mar 04
This is robbery instigated by mischief makers, when govt starts to deal with this foolishness i hope those hailing will remain that way!
Re: Hungry Nigerians Raid Truck Carrying Food Items In Abuja (video) by ThothHermes: 8:56pm On Mar 04
Ekpekus:

This is not a good trend. This is someone's business and daylight robbery.
That you are hungry doesn't mean robbing another man his livelihood.
Watch the video Mister angry
Re: Hungry Nigerians Raid Truck Carrying Food Items In Abuja (video) by UnfairLife7(m): 8:56pm On Mar 04
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Food items! lol 😂😂😂. Go straight to the point Bubba Marwa the NDLEA Boss will not catch you. grin
hungry urchins grin

1 Like

Re: Hungry Nigerians Raid Truck Carrying Food Items In Abuja (video) by jomagibs: 8:57pm On Mar 04
Fun fact I know the guy that's was interviewed in person

2 Likes

Re: Hungry Nigerians Raid Truck Carrying Food Items In Abuja (video) by UnfairLife7(m): 8:58pm On Mar 04
ivolt:

And you think you will be safe after the mob is done with the politicians houses?
In a state of anarchy, the poor suffer the most.
Haiti is a live case point.
at least the presidency will lose out of office while military take over

1 Like

Re: Hungry Nigerians Raid Truck Carrying Food Items In Abuja (video) by ivolt: 8:59pm On Mar 04
UnfairLife7:
at least the presidency will lose out of office while military take over
Which presidency?
Are you sure you are a Nigerian?
Re: Hungry Nigerians Raid Truck Carrying Food Items In Abuja (video) by UnfairLife7(m): 9:01pm On Mar 04
ivolt:

Which presidency?
Are you sure you are a Nigerian?
when military take over you will know if I'm a Nigerian or not

1 Like

Re: Hungry Nigerians Raid Truck Carrying Food Items In Abuja (video) by JasOnKruegEr(m): 9:06pm On Mar 04
Samfloxin:
If this continues these hungry heartless people will begin to loot goods bought by innocent traders

same wicked traders who maintain the prices of goods even after the dollar rate is down ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Plateau Police Parade Killer Of UNIJOS Female Student, Other Criminals (Pictures / Delta Human Parts Dealers, Child Traffickers, Gunrunners Arrested / Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Kidnapping And Human Trafficking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.