Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,879 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:26 PM

Insurrection: Trump Is Eligible To be on d ballot in Colorado - US Supreme Court - Foreign Affairs (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Insurrection: Trump Is Eligible To be on d ballot in Colorado - US Supreme Court (16237 Views)

Biden To Appoint Candace Jackson-Akiwumi As US Supreme Court Justice / Wildfires Rage In Colorado , USA ( Pics, Video) / Ten killed In Shooting At Grocery Store In Colorado, One Suspect In Custody (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Insurrection: Trump Is Eligible To be on d ballot in Colorado - US Supreme Court by Divinediva2: 12:53pm On Mar 19
goslowgoslow:

Asshole that cannot comprehend! Foolish woman I was only telling you to stop bragging because your children weren't "naturally" born in the US..if you don't know what that means you can drink sniper! She is telling me stories that I already know mumu!
Where is that man make he come finish you.
Bragging as if na only you wan get American citizenship....you are a stark illiterate...ewu! Go and educate novice and nobody like yourself! Bitch!
Bastard shit shut up your trap foolish idiot
Re: Insurrection: Trump Is Eligible To be on d ballot in Colorado - US Supreme Court by Preciousese(f): 12:58pm On Mar 19
Divinediva2:

Bastard shit shut up your trap foolish idiot
Please don't fight for me,my advice is don't reply these fools, go through their trends all they do is insult people,they don't have anything doing so all they have is nairaland,just ignore them they are worth any attention
Re: Insurrection: Trump Is Eligible To be on d ballot in Colorado - US Supreme Court by Divinediva2: 3:56pm On Apr 11
CluelessMODS:

Animal pretending to be another person, the moniker that you just opened in March. You are a disgrace to your family! Mumu that knows nothing about US immigration! Cow get sense pass you!

I didn't bother to insult you,I have simply reported your account again, expect to be blocked for a couple more weeks again
Re: Insurrection: Trump Is Eligible To be on d ballot in Colorado - US Supreme Court by Divinediva2: 10:16am On Apr 12
CluelessMODS:

Hypocrite! Did you not insulted me? Fvck you and your blocking! Who cares? Empty head woman...you will also be blocked for having two accounts. Shameless asewo Oloshi! I won't be surprised if one of the moderators is sleeping with you... Ode.
I've reported this one as well,hope you enjoy your blocked time off nairaland,to reflect on yourself

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Greece, First Orthodox Christian Country To Legalise Same-sex Marriage / Secession Bid Of Texas And Obama's War Options! / Julius Malema Called A Bbc Reporter A "Bastar..."

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.