Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,816 members, 7,813,695 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:29 PM

Insurrection: Trump Is Eligible To be on d ballot in Colorado - US Supreme Court - Foreign Affairs (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Insurrection: Trump Is Eligible To be on d ballot in Colorado - US Supreme Court (16235 Views)

Biden To Appoint Candace Jackson-Akiwumi As US Supreme Court Justice / Wildfires Rage In Colorado , USA ( Pics, Video) / Ten killed In Shooting At Grocery Store In Colorado, One Suspect In Custody (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Insurrection: Trump Is Eligible To be on d ballot in Colorado - US Supreme Court by CluelessMODS: 5:43pm On Mar 06
Preciousese:

This is how you are sitting and holding your phone just waiting for me to reply because we know the truth,you are the bored and jobless one of.
At this your age you still know if something called pussy,see your life instead of you to be pricing for coffins for yourself you are talking of pussy
Hahahaha πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚ goat!...
Yeah I am self employed... people work for me. When you come here I will employ you ass as my cleaner or security, that is if I haven't used you for sacrifice before then.
Jobless woman...lazy house wife!
Re: Insurrection: Trump Is Eligible To be on d ballot in Colorado - US Supreme Court by CluelessMODS: 5:44pm On Mar 06
[quote author=Preciousese post=128808933][/quote]
Me suffer... hahahahaha 🀣🀣🀣🀣
I weep for your ignorance and stupidity!
Re: Insurrection: Trump Is Eligible To be on d ballot in Colorado - US Supreme Court by Preciousese(f): 5:55pm On Mar 06
CluelessMODS:

Hahahaha πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚ goat!...
Yeah I am self employed... people work for me. When you come here I will employ you ass as my cleaner or security, that is if I haven't used you for sacrifice before then.
Jobless woman...lazy house wife!

Mr Self employed no dey monitor his business well done liar,
I am a practicing pharmacist, I am currently on leave to take care of my new baby, you can Google how much a pharmacist earn, don't worry they are working on my pharmacy now once it gets opened by April,I'll give you free drugs to treat your various mental illnesses
Well that's if you're not dead and buried by thenπŸ₯±
Re: Insurrection: Trump Is Eligible To be on d ballot in Colorado - US Supreme Court by Preciousese(f): 5:56pm On Mar 06
CluelessMODS:

Me suffer... hahahahaha 🀣🀣🀣🀣
I weep for your ignorance and stupidity!

Weep, cry, gnash your rotten teeths,try your clothes,rub mud on your head because sorrow is your only portion till you will exit this your miserable life
Re: Insurrection: Trump Is Eligible To be on d ballot in Colorado - US Supreme Court by CluelessMODS: 6:02pm On Mar 06
Preciousese:

Weep, cry, gnash your rotten teeths,try your clothes,rub mud on your head because sorrow is your only portion till you will exit this your miserable life
I already place that curse on you since yesterday...STB...Sorrow Tear and Blood will be with you forever! You will cry for the rest of your life, anything you touch will turn to sadness. When people see you they will run, your life will always hang in the balance, you will pray for death ☠️ but it will not come...
Re: Insurrection: Trump Is Eligible To be on d ballot in Colorado - US Supreme Court by CluelessMODS: 6:06pm On Mar 06
Preciousese:

I am a practicing pharmacist, I am currently on leave to take care of my new baby, you can Google how much a pharmacist earn, don't worry they are working on my pharmacy now once it gets opened by April,I'll give you free drugs to treat your various mental illnesses
Everything I tell you is a lie but when I challenge you, you will run... your mumu no too much?
Always bragging about everything from getting American papers to opening
pharmacy... liar! I am not even sure you had your baby in the US!...You want to open a chemist to sell fake drugs πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ NAFDAC will visit you.... Angel of death β˜ οΈπŸ’€
Re: Insurrection: Trump Is Eligible To be on d ballot in Colorado - US Supreme Court by Preciousese(f): 6:35pm On Mar 06
CluelessMODS:

Everything I tell you is a lie but when I challenge you, you will run... your mumu no too much?
pharmacy... liar! I am not even sure you had your baby in the US!...You want to open a chemist to sell fake drugs πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ NAFDAC will visit you.... Angel of death β˜ οΈπŸ’€

Mr fool of cause I didn't have my baby in the us,if you had not been so foolish you would have knew that mumu goat like you, simple English you can't understand,my baby is a citizen even though not born in the US I gave you that reply when you asked for proof of knowing the babies father
Us embassy requires a DNA test done by the embassy itself,if an emergency birth caused you to have the baby in another country,my baby has DNA test
Unlike you that doesn't know his real father
Re: Insurrection: Trump Is Eligible To be on d ballot in Colorado - US Supreme Court by Preciousese(f): 6:40pm On Mar 06
CluelessMODS:

Fake drugs in the US,ohh see mumu oh,

Yes na you mine the angel of death that streaked you dead
Very good oh,na for this your Texas na NAFDAC dey abi,well doneπŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ₯±πŸ₯±

Re: Insurrection: Trump Is Eligible To be on d ballot in Colorado - US Supreme Court by Preciousese(f): 6:43pm On Mar 06
CluelessMODS:

I already place that curse on you since yesterday...STB...Sorrow Tear and Blood will be with you forever! You will cry for the rest of your life, anything you touch will turn to sadness. When people see you they will run, your life will always hang in the balance, you will pray for death ☠️ but it will not come...

πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯± Back to sender,I dash it to you,it has sticked to you and your entire miserable life,bastard old fool of an ashawo mother,I hope you have gone to the hospital get a DNA test know your father before misery and sorrow consume you totally,as a woman that every human living must pass through to come to earth,I curse you,pain and sorrow is for you, accident upon accident is your portion,heart attack will lead to your death old. Bastard and so shall it be
Re: Insurrection: Trump Is Eligible To be on d ballot in Colorado - US Supreme Court by CluelessMODS: 8:25pm On Mar 06
Preciousese:

πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯± Back to sender,I dash it to you,it has sticked to you and your entire miserable life,bastard old fool of an ashawo mother,I hope you have gone to the hospital get a DNA test know your father before misery and sorrow consume you totally,as a woman that every human living must pass through to come to earth,I curse you,pain and sorrow is for you, accident upon accident is your portion,heart attack will lead to your death old. Bastard and so shall it be
Repetition! What next?
Re: Insurrection: Trump Is Eligible To be on d ballot in Colorado - US Supreme Court by CluelessMODS: 8:57pm On Mar 06
Preciousese:

Fake drugs in the US,ohh see mumu oh,

Yes na you mine the angel of death that streaked you dead
Very good oh,na for this your Texas na NAFDAC dey abi,well doneπŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ₯±πŸ₯±
Oh I see so the pharmacy is actually going to be in the US....hmmmmm please educate me : With your uncompleted papers? You have your NABP certification? Please tell me.....
Re: Insurrection: Trump Is Eligible To be on d ballot in Colorado - US Supreme Court by CluelessMODS: 9:05pm On Mar 06
Preciousese:

Mr fool of cause I didn't have my baby in the us,if you had not been so foolish you would have knew that mumu goat like you, simple English you can't understand,my baby is a citizen even though not born in the US I gave you that reply when you asked for proof of knowing the babies father
Us embassy requires a DNA test done by the embassy itself,if an emergency birth caused you to have the baby in another country,my baby has DNA test
Unlike you that doesn't know his real father
I never knew you are this foolish! Go and tell people who have never been to the airport about American...I have lived over 27 years of my life here! America this America that las las when you get here you will end up destroying the life of your innocent husband, the way America has gotten to your head, it is people like you that do shit like that. I pity your innocent husband. I am not surprised anyways, you are from a very poor home, raised from the gutters.
Imagine the bitch asking me to Google about pharmacy in a country that I lived for years.
Can I also have the DNA result that you did for embassy? If you can't show me then you are also a liar!
I will not join issues with you again about America because you are dumb, you know nothing. American will be your bus stop in life!
Re: Insurrection: Trump Is Eligible To be on d ballot in Colorado - US Supreme Court by CluelessMODS: 9:08pm On Mar 06
Preciousese:

You are not a pharmacist anything! You are a chemist! Show me your certificate.. Bitch acting like a fool because one unfortunate man wants to bring you here.... Oloriburuku!
Re: Insurrection: Trump Is Eligible To be on d ballot in Colorado - US Supreme Court by RussellRutherfo: 9:17pm On Mar 06
CluelessMODS:

That is all you have to say dumbass.

Can't be waiting words on a dumb Liberal Tool.
Re: Insurrection: Trump Is Eligible To be on d ballot in Colorado - US Supreme Court by CluelessMODS: 9:26pm On Mar 06
RussellRutherfo:

You just don't have anything logical to say! Stay somewhere in your village with your poverty data commenting rubbish about what you don't know! Do you know America more than Americans!
You have wasted your words again by responding so you better STFUP.
Re: Insurrection: Trump Is Eligible To be on d ballot in Colorado - US Supreme Court by Preciousese(f): 10:32pm On Mar 06
CluelessMODS:

You are not a pharmacist anything! You are a chemist! Show me your certificate.. Bitch acting like a fool because one unfortunate man wants to bring you here.... Oloriburuku!

Chemist is equally lucrative job,great career but I know a fool like you believes chemist is what they do in Nigeria,mumu man go to Google and type in chemist and what it takes to be a chemist,it's only then you will know that a bastard child of an ashawo mother like you doesn't have what it takes to even be a chemist,how much more a pharmacist

Or you don't know that's pharmacy involves lots of chemistry,bastard
Re: Insurrection: Trump Is Eligible To be on d ballot in Colorado - US Supreme Court by Preciousese(f): 10:36pm On Mar 06
CluelessMODS:

I never knew you are this foolish! Go and tell people who have never been to the airport about American...I have lived over 27 years of my life here! America this America that las las when you get here you will end up destroying the life of your innocent husband, the way America has gotten to your head, it is people like you that do shit like that. I pity your innocent husband. I am not surprised anyways, you are from a very poor home, raised from the gutters.
Imagine the bitch asking me to Google about pharmacy in a country that I lived for years.
Can I also have the DNA result that you did for embassy? If you can't show me then you are also a liar!
I will not join issues with you again about America because you are dumb, you know nothing. American will be your bus stop in life!

Stew,stew in pains and sorrow,my matter will certainly give you a painful heart attack , like I said am bored of you,so I don't see it worth writing long replies to you,so all you get is brief insult old bastard because thats all you are worth

Yes I will show you my baby DNA test but I asked for yours first,produce it and I'll show you my baby's own too

Re: Insurrection: Trump Is Eligible To be on d ballot in Colorado - US Supreme Court by Preciousese(f): 10:43pm On Mar 06
CluelessMODS:

Oh I see so the pharmacy is actually going to be in the US....hmmmmm please educate me : With your uncompleted papers? You have your NABP certification? Please tell me.....

Oh don't worry about that,my papers won't be incomplete by next month, doesn't stop me from setting up my pharmacy building,I have full permits for that

See how stupid you are ask of NABP certificate instead of major things first,why don't you ask if (FPGEC) exams have been take first,bastard that know everything doesn't know that one
And secondly you can be a foreigner and open a pharmacy or Mr idiot ,you don't know that tooπŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±
Re: Insurrection: Trump Is Eligible To be on d ballot in Colorado - US Supreme Court by Preciousese(f): 10:46pm On Mar 06
CluelessMODS:

Repetition! What next?
This is next bastard stew and cry some more

Re: Insurrection: Trump Is Eligible To be on d ballot in Colorado - US Supreme Court by Preciousese(f): 10:55pm On Mar 06
CluelessMODS:

Show you my certificate as who that's you are,Mr president or what,see old bastard oh looking for who to scam,maka fool like you,thief oh thief,your ,your cockold father,your ashawo of a mother are the one that are all unfortunate,when you get a DNA test to know of it's a human being or dog sperm that fathered you than you can ask me to show you my important documents on nairaland,old scammer

Re: Insurrection: Trump Is Eligible To be on d ballot in Colorado - US Supreme Court by CluelessMODS: 11:16pm On Mar 06
Preciousese:

This is next bastard stew and cry some more
This is why I keep telling that you a fool and dumb.....Who doesn't know that Texas is a republican state? Between yesterday was super Tuesday republican had their primaries so what do you expect? Only a foolish person like you will be surprised that Trump won Texas. You are too DAFT!
Re: Insurrection: Trump Is Eligible To be on d ballot in Colorado - US Supreme Court by CluelessMODS: 11:17pm On Mar 06
Preciousese:

Show you my certificate as who that's you are,Mr president or what,see old bastard oh looking for who to scam,maka fool like you,thief oh thief,your ,your cockold father,your ashawo of a mother are the one that are all unfortunate,when you get a DNA test to know of it's a human being or dog sperm that fathered you than you can ask me to show you my important documents on nairaland,old scammer
Come and show me the DNA of your child stop ranting bloody liar!
Re: Insurrection: Trump Is Eligible To be on d ballot in Colorado - US Supreme Court by Preciousese(f): 11:18pm On Mar 06
CluelessMODS:

Come and show me the DNA of your child stop ranting bloody liar!

We're is yours na,I have been asking foe it since yesterday you only started asking this evening,show me yours and I will drop my baby's own. Na,
Why can't you produce your own DNA results because you know you are a bastard made from your mom fucking a dog
Re: Insurrection: Trump Is Eligible To be on d ballot in Colorado - US Supreme Court by Preciousese(f): 11:20pm On Mar 06
CluelessMODS:

This is why I keep telling that you a fool and dumb.....Who doesn't know that Texas is a republican state? Between yesterday was super Tuesday republican had their primaries so what do you expect? Only a foolish person like you will be surprised that Trump won Texas. You are too DAFT!

Wow that picture worked exactly as I intended it,to make you more angry and more sad,but this your rant is too short na,why not write a much longer one,ahh he pain you ohπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Insurrection: Trump Is Eligible To be on d ballot in Colorado - US Supreme Court by CluelessMODS: 11:20pm On Mar 06
Preciousese:

Oh don't worry about that,my papers won't be incomplete by next month, doesn't stop me from setting up my pharmacy building,I have full permits for that

See how stupid you are ask of NABP certificate instead of major things first,why don't you ask if (FPGEC) exams have been take first,bastard that know everything doesn't know that one
And secondly you can be a foreigner and open a pharmacy or Mr idiot ,you don't know that tooπŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±
You are a liar you are not practicing no pharmacy! Someone that doesn't have papers yet not even social security! Under what name are you opening the pharmacy? You have no license....You are a chemist..
Liar! Liar!....You will become security or cleaner in my office...... Foolish idat!
Re: Insurrection: Trump Is Eligible To be on d ballot in Colorado - US Supreme Court by Preciousese(f): 11:22pm On Mar 06
CluelessMODS:

You are a liar you are not practicing no pharmacy! Someone that doesn't have papers yet not even social security! Under what name are you opening the pharmacy? You have no license....You are a chemist..
Liar! Liar!....You will become security or cleaner in my office...... Foolish idat!

Google is your friends oh, Google is your friend,Mr I live in America,i know all about America,I was born here doesn't know anything about the place oh,or what the government requires, google is your best friend
Re: Insurrection: Trump Is Eligible To be on d ballot in Colorado - US Supreme Court by CluelessMODS: 11:23pm On Mar 06
Preciousese:

Wow that picture worked just i intended it,to make you more angry and more sad,but this your rant is too short na,why not write a much longer one
Ode,! Who is mad? Mad over a nonentity like you?.. lmao πŸ˜‚πŸ€£ My friends here are laughing at your lies and stupidity!

Re: Insurrection: Trump Is Eligible To be on d ballot in Colorado - US Supreme Court by CluelessMODS: 11:25pm On Mar 06
Preciousese:

Google is your friends oh, Google is your friend,Mr I love in America,I was born here doesn't know anything about the place oh,or what the government requires, google is your best friend
Shut up bloody liar...you can take so many exams here fine but you can't practice until you get your papers and license...Born liar, You are brain Dead!
Re: Insurrection: Trump Is Eligible To be on d ballot in Colorado - US Supreme Court by Preciousese(f): 11:27pm On Mar 06
RussellRutherfo:

Please ignore this old bastard oh,his highly frustrated,you see this insults I've been giving him are the only thing worth doing he has,I've been sparing time fo reply the old fool out of pity
Re: Insurrection: Trump Is Eligible To be on d ballot in Colorado - US Supreme Court by CluelessMODS: 11:28pm On Mar 06
Preciousese:

Google is your friends oh, Google is your friend,Mr I live in America,i know all about America,I was born here doesn't know anything about the place oh,or what the government requires, google is your best friend
Look at this village girl....you just too daft!
Fvck you and google....bloody liar!
Re: Insurrection: Trump Is Eligible To be on d ballot in Colorado - US Supreme Court by Preciousese(f): 11:28pm On Mar 06
CluelessMODS:

It's spelled idiot not idat
Is your brain failing you old bastard,first signs of Alzheimer's
Re: Insurrection: Trump Is Eligible To be on d ballot in Colorado - US Supreme Court by CluelessMODS: 11:29pm On Mar 06
Preciousese:

Please ignore this old bastard oh,his highly frustrated,you see this insults I've been giving him are the only thing worth doing he has,I've been sparing time fo reply the old fool out of pity
Hahahaha πŸ˜‚πŸ˜† fool she wants to drag another slowpoke like her, I am too much for you... lmao πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Greece, First Orthodox Christian Country To Legalise Same-sex Marriage / Secession Bid Of Texas And Obama's War Options! / Julius Malema Called A Bbc Reporter A "Bastar..."

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.