Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,703 members, 7,813,324 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:50 AM

Insurrection: Trump Is Eligible To be on d ballot in Colorado - US Supreme Court - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Insurrection: Trump Is Eligible To be on d ballot in Colorado - US Supreme Court (16229 Views)

Biden To Appoint Candace Jackson-Akiwumi As US Supreme Court Justice / Wildfires Rage In Colorado , USA ( Pics, Video) / Ten killed In Shooting At Grocery Store In Colorado, One Suspect In Custody (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Insurrection: Trump Is Eligible To be on d ballot in Colorado - US Supreme Court by Pharaoh4rin(m): 5:20pm On Mar 04
God1000:
So much white privilege, a man that has no respect for the rule of law.

Imagine if Donald trump was a black man [/b]with all the scandals and infractions he committed, [b]he would be in prison by now and be barred from running for any public office in US forever.

Republican party of today is full of dregs and deplorables.

That's how it ought to be. Blacks are the fulani of the western world, and if they don't any form of injustice they should either relocate to their motherland or learn to be true to themselves. Is there justice for a blackman in his land. Come to Nigeria and see what's happening in the judiciary. I no wan talk abeg

1 Like

Re: Insurrection: Trump Is Eligible To be on d ballot in Colorado - US Supreme Court by LeeSmart: 5:21pm On Mar 04
AllenSpencer:

Did you support Peter in the last Nigerian presidential elections?
I want to reach a conclusion.
Voted for ATIKU if u must knw, i am frm the north
Re: Insurrection: Trump Is Eligible To be on d ballot in Colorado - US Supreme Court by Slytiger: 5:22pm On Mar 04
God1000:

Imagine if Donald trump was a black man with all the scandals and infractions he committed, he would be in prison by now and be barred from running for any public office in US forever.

Republican party of today is full of dregs and deplorables

He's just wasting his time, no sane American will vote for him
He would be given 5 life imprisonment if he was a black man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Insurrection: Trump Is Eligible To be on d ballot in Colorado - US Supreme Court by AntiChristian: 5:22pm On Mar 04
Trump is Mario Kokumo!

Ten lives Mario!
Re: Insurrection: Trump Is Eligible To be on d ballot in Colorado - US Supreme Court by ibechris(m): 5:22pm On Mar 04
God1000:

Imagine if Donald trump was a black man with all the scandals and infractions he committed, he would be in prison by now and be barred from running for any public office in US forever.

Republican party of today is full of dregs and deplorables.

U can only rant here.

How does American democracy ur problem now?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Insurrection: Trump Is Eligible To be on d ballot in Colorado - US Supreme Court by Biodun556(m): 5:23pm On Mar 04
Trump stands good chance to come back and that is bad news for Ukraine

1 Like

Re: Insurrection: Trump Is Eligible To be on d ballot in Colorado - US Supreme Court by Maria96: 5:23pm On Mar 04
God1000:

cho cho cho. Must everything be about race?

1 Like

Re: Insurrection: Trump Is Eligible To be on d ballot in Colorado - US Supreme Court by AllenSpencer: 5:25pm On Mar 04
LeeSmart:

Voted for ATIKU if u must knw, i am frm the north

I can tell you find it hard to face reality in politics, and why you believe Trump would win.

1 Like

Re: Insurrection: Trump Is Eligible To be on d ballot in Colorado - US Supreme Court by ShoeGetSize: 5:25pm On Mar 04
Obrigardo will be wailing in pain right now 😂

1 Like

Re: Insurrection: Trump Is Eligible To be on d ballot in Colorado - US Supreme Court by olatade(m): 5:27pm On Mar 04
This is a great day for America.
This just goes to show that the American people want Trump back in the White House.

1 Like

Re: Insurrection: Trump Is Eligible To be on d ballot in Colorado - US Supreme Court by AllenSpencer: 5:27pm On Mar 04
LeeSmart:

Dont say waht u don't knw. When the biden adm. be castigating israel of recent.

Late castigation after the deed has been done.

You fell for it. Took him 3 months to start saying that, and still voted NO to condemn Israel.

Don’t be fooled, it’s glaring. He castigated, dropped aids, and still voted No to condemn Israel. Politicians are not foolish like you presume.

1 Like

Re: Insurrection: Trump Is Eligible To be on d ballot in Colorado - US Supreme Court by SSpeter(m): 5:27pm On Mar 04
Angelfrost:
Interesting times ahead...!

Sleepy Joe should still be able to floor him again at the polls.

I don't even know what Democrats are scared of about that lousy Billionaire... Except they have nothing meaningful to show for 4 whole years in office. tongue
Trump has the support of the Evangelicals and they have a robust base
Re: Insurrection: Trump Is Eligible To be on d ballot in Colorado - US Supreme Court by AllenSpencer: 5:29pm On Mar 04
God1000:

Fact!
Re: Insurrection: Trump Is Eligible To be on d ballot in Colorado - US Supreme Court by SSpeter(m): 5:30pm On Mar 04
AllenSpencer:
Still won’t win!

Trump is cooked already!

AIPAC already on Joe’s side and that says it all, and Joe won that support through the genocide in Palestine.
If Trump were the president Gaza would have been annihilated. Infact Israel would have began erecting settlements there. Trump that made Jerusalem capital of Israel? if you love Palestine don't wish Trump victory
Re: Insurrection: Trump Is Eligible To be on d ballot in Colorado - US Supreme Court by Jorussia(m): 5:31pm On Mar 04
SoNature:
The Democrats should know that this is not the way to stop Trump. Meet the man at the polls and beat him like every other candidate. Trump just makes a lot of noise; I don't see how he tends to beat Joe Biden.
He is
going to win the November poll.Donald Trump
represent the views of majority of Americans behind closed doors.

1 Like

Re: Insurrection: Trump Is Eligible To be on d ballot in Colorado - US Supreme Court by AllenSpencer: 5:32pm On Mar 04
SSpeter:
If Trump were the president Gaza would have been annihilated. Infact Israel would have began erecting settlements there. Trump that made Jerusalem capital of Israel? if you love Palestine don't wish Trump victory

Very true. But as it stands now, if reality should be faced squarely without emotions, Biden is winning.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Insurrection: Trump Is Eligible To be on d ballot in Colorado - US Supreme Court by Adakintroy: 5:32pm On Mar 04
God1000:

There are white privilege it's what it is.

Imagine if the incompetent lazy man in Abuja now was from the south south? Ethnic privilege exist. Privileges generally will always exist period

2 Likes

Re: Insurrection: Trump Is Eligible To be on d ballot in Colorado - US Supreme Court by LeeSmart: 5:34pm On Mar 04
AllenSpencer:

I can tell you find it hard to face reality in politics, and why you believe Trump would win.

No worry urself na me nd u dey here e go shock you my brother
Re: Insurrection: Trump Is Eligible To be on d ballot in Colorado - US Supreme Court by SSpeter(m): 5:36pm On Mar 04
AllenSpencer:

Very true. But as it stands now, if reality should be faced squarely without emotions, Biden is winning.

Trump supporters are unwavering, however Biden has wavering supporters, hence if Trump is able to attract those who aren't firm, then he wins. Biden has done a good job with the economy, low inflation, low unemployment rate and has done great with Ukraine, keeping the war from escalating however, it is up to destiny to decide who wins

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Insurrection: Trump Is Eligible To be on d ballot in Colorado - US Supreme Court by GhostWisperer: 5:36pm On Mar 04
God1000:

lolz, it will be hard to read or more ignorant opinion for a very very long time
Re: Insurrection: Trump Is Eligible To be on d ballot in Colorado - US Supreme Court by SoNature(m): 5:38pm On Mar 04
Jorussia:
He is
going to win the November poll.Donald Trump
represent the views of majority of Americans behind closed doors.

I don't agree that those who hold the white supremacy views are the majority. America is a liberal society that's why foreigners (Indians, Africans and Arabs) come to their country and prosper.

Those minorities even hold political positions in their country - something they will never allow in their homelands.

Besides, Trump's failure to manage COVID contributed significantly to his failure. So, I don't see how Donald Trump is going to come back.

Ping me when Trump wins the next election...
Re: Insurrection: Trump Is Eligible To be on d ballot in Colorado - US Supreme Court by AllenSpencer: 5:40pm On Mar 04
SSpeter:
Trump supporters are unwavering, however Biden has wavering supporters, hence if Trump is able to attract those who aren't firm, then he wins. Biden has done a good job with the economy, low inflation, low unemployment rate and has done great with Ukraine, keeping the war from escalating however, it is up to destiny to decide who wins

The Republican Party is in disarray. They have lost all their chips.

If you follow US politics actively, you would know Trump does not stand a chance.
Re: Insurrection: Trump Is Eligible To be on d ballot in Colorado - US Supreme Court by AllenSpencer: 5:41pm On Mar 04
LeeSmart:

No worry urself na me nd u dey here e go shock you my brother

I will quote you when the did is done. May God spare our life’s till then.
Re: Insurrection: Trump Is Eligible To be on d ballot in Colorado - US Supreme Court by Almiron: 5:41pm On Mar 04
Beverlyjean:
Hallelujah.... the man of the people ... the 45th and soon to be the 47th president of the United state .... what a unique personality.... the corrupt Democrats can start getting ready to pack out with their LGBTA crap
I never imagine say we go ever agree on anything on this forum, kudos to you, for not getting brainwashed by CNN. 👍

1 Like

Re: Insurrection: Trump Is Eligible To be on d ballot in Colorado - US Supreme Court by ifeco4(m): 5:42pm On Mar 04
Goodlady:
Bad market for Democrats.
Somehow, he's being pushed back to complete his term. And we know he likes war so he ll trigger Putin's anger and both ll square off!
That end time prediction don dey work more.
Those of us in Africa ll not take sides. We d be looking them like spectators. Though, America is useful to Africans than Russia.
Wetin I dey talk sef, make I go cook dinner!

People will just type any imagination that comes to their mind.
Is this ignorance or plain stupidity? Trump never engaged in war through out his 4 years as president. He even initiated the withdrawal of American Trump from Afghanistan. He is not a war monger.

4 Likes

Re: Insurrection: Trump Is Eligible To be on d ballot in Colorado - US Supreme Court by Almiron: 5:42pm On Mar 04
You no go see that Enugu liberal wannabe obrigado here, make e cum wannnnk his frustration and depression on top Trump matter. Abi hunger don blind his eyes already ni grin grin grin
Re: Insurrection: Trump Is Eligible To be on d ballot in Colorado - US Supreme Court by Iamzik: 5:48pm On Mar 04
God1000:

Please stop the race baiting and spare us the needles sentiment.

This case was no brainer from the beginning. How can partisan activist judges from one state deny the entire country from voting for their chosen candidate?

Do you know the constitutional chaos that this would have caused? Will it be ok for republican states to also remove Biden from their ballot for taking bribes from Ukraine and China?

Let US citizens decide at the ballot. If trump loses so be it
Re: Insurrection: Trump Is Eligible To be on d ballot in Colorado - US Supreme Court by NGArmyTerrorist: 5:52pm On Mar 04
God1000:

Can you use this energy for the betterment of your country.
Re: Insurrection: Trump Is Eligible To be on d ballot in Colorado - US Supreme Court by Mercury12(m): 5:52pm On Mar 04
Goodlady:
Somehow, he's being pushed back to complete his term. And we know he likes war so he ll trigger Putin's anger and both ll square off!
Those of us in Africa ll not take sides. We d be looking them like spectators. Though, America is useful to Africans than Russia.
you obviously don't know what you saying. Better stick to romance section topics😂

2 Likes

Re: Insurrection: Trump Is Eligible To be on d ballot in Colorado - US Supreme Court by NGArmyTerrorist: 5:54pm On Mar 04
Goodlady:
Forget politics, how are you coping babe cool ?
Re: Insurrection: Trump Is Eligible To be on d ballot in Colorado - US Supreme Court by Mercury12(m): 5:54pm On Mar 04
God1000:

Trump is the next president of America. He is kicking that ForBidden dude out 😂💯

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Insurrection: Trump Is Eligible To be on d ballot in Colorado - US Supreme Court by nospmoht(m): 5:54pm On Mar 04
God1000:

Tell that to Tinubu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Greece, First Orthodox Christian Country To Legalise Same-sex Marriage / Secession Bid Of Texas And Obama's War Options! / Julius Malema Called A Bbc Reporter A "Bastar..."

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.