Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,845 members, 7,813,856 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:55 PM

Insurrection: Trump Is Eligible To be on d ballot in Colorado - US Supreme Court - Foreign Affairs (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Insurrection: Trump Is Eligible To be on d ballot in Colorado - US Supreme Court (16236 Views)

Biden To Appoint Candace Jackson-Akiwumi As US Supreme Court Justice / Wildfires Rage In Colorado , USA ( Pics, Video) / Ten killed In Shooting At Grocery Store In Colorado, One Suspect In Custody (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Insurrection: Trump Is Eligible To be on d ballot in Colorado - US Supreme Court by Preciousese(f): 11:30pm On Mar 06
CluelessMODS:

Shut up bloody liar...you can take so many exams here fine but you can't practice until you get your papers and license...Born liar, You are brain Dead!

Like I said Google is your friend old bastard,no be me go explain give your dull worn out brain,go Google ohh

Re: Insurrection: Trump Is Eligible To be on d ballot in Colorado - US Supreme Court by CluelessMODS: 11:31pm On Mar 06
Preciousese:

It's spelled idiot not idat
Is your brain failing you old bastard,first signs of Alzheimer's
Mumu this is NL the mods are reading if you know what that means.
Fake pharmacist....😜😜😍😕
Re: Insurrection: Trump Is Eligible To be on d ballot in Colorado - US Supreme Court by Preciousese(f): 11:32pm On Mar 06
CluelessMODS:

Look at this village girl....you just too daft!
Fvck you and google....bloody liar!

Haaa, please call the nurse at the old people home you are residing in oh because your spellings are so full of errors,are you convulsing, it seems you are having a stroke were you are
Re: Insurrection: Trump Is Eligible To be on d ballot in Colorado - US Supreme Court by CluelessMODS: 11:33pm On Mar 06
Preciousese:

Like I said Google is your friend old bastard,no be me go explain give your dull worn out brain,go Google ohh
Even a fool knows you cannot practice without license! But you have taken your own foolishness to higher level! Now I just realized that you are a criminal!
Re: Insurrection: Trump Is Eligible To be on d ballot in Colorado - US Supreme Court by Preciousese(f): 11:34pm On Mar 06
CluelessMODS:

Mumu this is NL the mods are reading if you know what that means.
Fake pharmacist....😜😜😍😕

Ha ha mods,have not been reading since yesterday,it's today they started,oh your scared to get blocked like I said, nairaland is all you have going on for you,oh poor foolish old bastard
Re: Insurrection: Trump Is Eligible To be on d ballot in Colorado - US Supreme Court by CluelessMODS: 11:34pm On Mar 06
Preciousese:

Haaa, please call the nurse at the old people home you are residing in oh because your spellings are so full of errors,are you convulsing, it seems you are having a stroke were you are
Yes because I am typing very fast between English is not my language. Sister grammatical!
Criminal Pharmacist....you will rot in jail!
Re: Insurrection: Trump Is Eligible To be on d ballot in Colorado - US Supreme Court by CluelessMODS: 11:35pm On Mar 06
Preciousese:

Ha ha mods,have not been reading since yesterday,it's today they started,oh your scared to get blocked like I said, nairaland is all you have going on for you,oh poor foolish old bastard
Criminal Pharmacist....
Shame on you... your lies are busted!
Re: Insurrection: Trump Is Eligible To be on d ballot in Colorado - US Supreme Court by CluelessMODS: 11:36pm On Mar 06
Preciousese:

You are a criminal give me your details I bet you will rot in jail!....
Re: Insurrection: Trump Is Eligible To be on d ballot in Colorado - US Supreme Court by Preciousese(f): 11:37pm On Mar 06
CluelessMODS:

Even a fool knows you cannot practice without license! But you have taken your own foolishness to higher level! Now I just realized that you are a criminal!

You see your madness,if you can read go back and read what I stated about the pharmacy,then see if I said it's open or stocked or I need license to work on the building abi

Make I drop one hint,my hubby has his social security number if I choose to he will stand as owner of that business,which is allowed and legal for non pharmacist to own a pharmacy and simply employe pharmacist to work there
But that's not even the process am using
Re: Insurrection: Trump Is Eligible To be on d ballot in Colorado - US Supreme Court by Preciousese(f): 11:39pm On Mar 06
CluelessMODS:

You are a criminal give me your details I bet you will rot in jail!....

Rot in jail you want call the police man that bleeps your ass,oh it's not Nigeria oh,if you try to bribe anyone you will see yourself in jail, police is not after your money,old confused bastard,why not drop your face and address as well as your DNA results here
Re: Insurrection: Trump Is Eligible To be on d ballot in Colorado - US Supreme Court by CluelessMODS: 11:41pm On Mar 06
Preciousese:

You see your madness,if you can read go back and read what I stated about the pharmacy,then see if I said it's open or stocked or I need license to work on the building abi

Make I drop one hint,my hubby has his social security number if I choose to he will stand as owner of that business,which is allowed and legal for non pharmacist to own a pharmacy and simply employe pharmacist to work there
But that's not even the process am using
You see you just confirmed that you are a criminal! Is your husband a pharmacist?
You are stupid honestly and daft...I thought it will be opened under your name now you agreed that you cannot!
A non pharmacist opening a pharmacy kai!
Who raised you?....🙈🙈
Re: Insurrection: Trump Is Eligible To be on d ballot in Colorado - US Supreme Court by CluelessMODS: 11:43pm On Mar 06
Preciousese:

Rot in jail you want call the police man that bleeps your ass,oh it's not Nigeria oh,if you try to bribe anyone you will see yourself in jail, police is not after your money,old confused bastard,why not drop your face and address as well as your DNA results here
If Dem born you well come and open that pharmacy and give me the location, I will make sure you rot in jail!!? Mumu is telling American citizen about America 😂😂 person wey never step airport.
Re: Insurrection: Trump Is Eligible To be on d ballot in Colorado - US Supreme Court by Preciousese(f): 11:44pm On Mar 06
CluelessMODS:

Yes because I am typing very fast between English is not my language. Sister grammatical!
Criminal Pharmacist....you will rot in jail!
Typing very fast,oh it's nice that have given you an opportunity to keep busy, maybe loneliness would have killed you by now if not for me sparing time to insult you here,oh what a lonely old bastard
Anyway I got to taks care of my baby and rest,but don't stop typing be typing, whenever am well rested and chanced I'll come back to check on you and insult you some more,it's not even insults am simply telling you the truth,😋😋
Re: Insurrection: Trump Is Eligible To be on d ballot in Colorado - US Supreme Court by Preciousese(f): 11:46pm On Mar 06
CluelessMODS:

If Dem born you well come and open that pharmacy and give me the location, I will make sure you rot in jail!!? Mumu is telling American citizen about America 😂😂 person wey never step airport.

Why are you boosting about been a citizen,I thought that's trash and only the very poor do that.
Citizen because my husband and daughter And my little baby,they aren't all citizens,see this bastard oh, anyway,I'll be back when am free,make I go relax
Re: Insurrection: Trump Is Eligible To be on d ballot in Colorado - US Supreme Court by Preciousese(f): 11:49pm On Mar 06
CluelessMODS:

You see you just confirmed that you are a criminal! Is your husband a pharmacist?
You are stupid honestly and daft...I thought it will be opened under your name now you agreed that you cannot!
A non pharmacist opening a pharmacy kai!
Who raised you?....🙈🙈

Re: Insurrection: Trump Is Eligible To be on d ballot in Colorado - US Supreme Court by CluelessMODS: 3:02am On Mar 07
Preciousese:

Why are you boosting about been a citizen,I thought that's trash and only the very poor do that.
Citizen because my husband and daughter And my little baby,they aren't all citizens,see this bastard oh, anyway,I'll be back when am free,make I go relax
If you stop talking about this America and citizenship na motor accident go kill you,
Are your babies the first to be citizens? That is your greatest achievement in life! If you are bragging America with your fellow low lives not with me. Oponu Omo ale! Do you know the number of citizens of different countries on NL? Asshole!
Re: Insurrection: Trump Is Eligible To be on d ballot in Colorado - US Supreme Court by CluelessMODS: 3:05am On Mar 07
Preciousese:

When you die in your sleep ask my father why he gave birth to me in US. Two of you will soon meet because you will die soon.
Re: Insurrection: Trump Is Eligible To be on d ballot in Colorado - US Supreme Court by CluelessMODS: 3:06am On Mar 07
Preciousese:

Typing very fast,oh it's nice that have given you an opportunity to keep busy, maybe loneliness would have killed you by now if not for me sparing time to insult you here,oh what a lonely old bastard
Anyway I got to taks care of my baby and rest,but don't stop typing be typing, whenever am well rested and chanced I'll come back to check on you and insult you some more,it's not even insults am simply telling you the truth,😋😋
Your baby that the DNA didn't match with the father .. asewo!
Re: Insurrection: Trump Is Eligible To be on d ballot in Colorado - US Supreme Court by CluelessMODS: 3:12am On Mar 07
Preciousese:

It will never be well with you!
Let me see you, one bullet in your brain I gat guns.

Re: Insurrection: Trump Is Eligible To be on d ballot in Colorado - US Supreme Court by Preciousese(f): 10:12am On Mar 07
CluelessMODS:

It will never be well with you!
Let me see you, one bullet in your brain I gat guns.

You dey boast of guns hope you know not only Texas guns is legal,but I won't shot you,nah I've got too much to achieve to go to prison for killing an old bastard like you, but in your case you got nothing to live for bastard,and you will even be having fun in jail with your gay ass
Re: Insurrection: Trump Is Eligible To be on d ballot in Colorado - US Supreme Court by Preciousese(f): 10:13am On Mar 07
CluelessMODS:

Your baby that the DNA didn't match with the father .. asewo!

It doesn't match but they have her American citizenship,you had better go to the embassy and fight them oh,he pain you ohh
Re: Insurrection: Trump Is Eligible To be on d ballot in Colorado - US Supreme Court by Preciousese(f): 10:14am On Mar 07
CluelessMODS:

When you die in your sleep ask my father why he gave birth to me in US. Two of you will soon meet because you will die soon.

Now that you know that you are not the child of that man you begin to lie his dead well done oga drop your DNA results, oh ask your ashawo mother who fathered you
Re: Insurrection: Trump Is Eligible To be on d ballot in Colorado - US Supreme Court by Preciousese(f): 10:17am On Mar 07
CluelessMODS:

If you stop talking about this America and citizenship na motor accident go kill you,
Are your babies the first to be citizens? That is your greatest achievement in life! If you are bragging America with your fellow low lives not with me. Oponu Omo ale! Do you know the number of citizens of different countries on NL? Asshole!

See the person bragging of citizenship and been born in US is talking nonsense,you are indeed suffering from Alzheimer's
Anyway I have had enough fun here,I gets enjoy my leave with my family not wasting it on a old dead fool trapped in a nursing home
So you won't be hearing from me again so sad I know you have no one else to talk and rant at but don't worry you will die soonest and it will be over
Bye Karen
Am going to relax and enjoy myself,I done totally bored of you
Re: Insurrection: Trump Is Eligible To be on d ballot in Colorado - US Supreme Court by Preciousese(f): 10:19am On Mar 07
CluelessMODS:

Stop fooling yourself idiot! You said you are a pharmacist and you are opening pharmacy in the US now you are bringing a different narrative. Stupid idiot check the meaning of "business owner" . You still have to use a licensed pharmacist at the back ground. You foolishly lied when you don't have papers talkless of a license. Arrogant poverty stricken miscreant that US is shaking. You have not even boarded a plane. I have seen a lot in life, you have just started. You don't don't worth my anus.

Re: Insurrection: Trump Is Eligible To be on d ballot in Colorado - US Supreme Court by goslowgoslow(m): 8:36pm On Mar 07
Preciousese:

By tomorrow whenever you step out of the house, certainly trailer go crush you to death fool
I am still alive... person wey sabi lie . I read all your comments with the other man.
You sabi lie sha! You must be a very local village girl to be bragging about citizenship. Are we sure you are even saying the truth?
You are just disgracing yourself coming to the Internet to say you will open a pharmacy in US without a license....later she changed her story..😂😂😂😂 Disgusting liar!
If you like curse me, I don't have time like the other man but I will give you your response when free.
You said I will die I am still alive 😎😎
Re: Insurrection: Trump Is Eligible To be on d ballot in Colorado - US Supreme Court by goslowgoslow(m): 8:40pm On Mar 07
Preciousese:

You dey boast of guns hope you know not only Texas guns is legal,but I won't shot you,nah I've got too much to achieve to go to prison for killing an old bastard like you, but in your case you got nothing to live for bastard,and you will even be having fun in jail with your gay ass
You are even telling him about gun laws in US a citizen living in US for over 27 years!!!! 👋👋👋👋 Woman you are retarded!.....I pity your husband!
Bad wife!

Re: Insurrection: Trump Is Eligible To be on d ballot in Colorado - US Supreme Court by Yankiss(m): 10:46am On Mar 08
CluelessMODS:

Lmao like hurricane?...Who are his opponents? Weak opponents! Republicans just want him because they know he is only person that can defeat I Biden, if not Trump doesn't worth it.
You are speaking from both sides of the mouth. The ONLY PERSON THAT CAN DEFEAT BIDEN on one hand, then TRUMP DOEST WORTH IT on the other hand. Be deceiving yourself.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Greece, First Orthodox Christian Country To Legalise Same-sex Marriage / Secession Bid Of Texas And Obama's War Options! / Julius Malema Called A Bbc Reporter A "Bastar..."

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.