Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,327 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Insurrection: Trump Is Eligible To be on d ballot in Colorado - US Supreme Court - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Insurrection: Trump Is Eligible To be on d ballot in Colorado - US Supreme Court (16415 Views)

Biden To Appoint Candace Jackson-Akiwumi As US Supreme Court Justice / Wildfires Rage In Colorado , USA ( Pics, Video) / Ten killed In Shooting At Grocery Store In Colorado, One Suspect In Custody (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Insurrection: Trump Is Eligible To be on d ballot in Colorado - US Supreme Court by Preciousese(f): 11:22pm On Mar 05
CluelessMODS:

You dey insult another person...HIV carrier!
You just a very useless woman 👠!
Ha ha HIV ,well done oh hope you know your mom was the first documented carrier of full blown Aids which she passed on to you
Re: Insurrection: Trump Is Eligible To be on d ballot in Colorado - US Supreme Court by Preciousese(f): 11:25pm On Mar 05
CluelessMODS:

Foolish woman accept the challenge na..that is not what we should be arguing about. Let us do video call, video don't lie!

Which challenge,you better go and challenge you mothers lover the devil,not me

Me that has a fresh and young life to live with a new and happy family,na me want come begin do challenge with you old worn and gay fart that has nothing worth living for, nothing worth loosing in your useless life,bastard you better go and find your ashawo mother and challenge her to tell you who your father really is not me that you will challenge bastard
Re: Insurrection: Trump Is Eligible To be on d ballot in Colorado - US Supreme Court by CluelessMODS: 11:27pm On Mar 05
Preciousese:

Bastard taken which aboard,if you were taken aboard than I advise a DNA test cause we all know that that ashawo you call a mother was a fuckee of multiple dicks that poor man she decieved that you are his child was not aware that you are the product of multiple Bleep section from multiple dicks,even while pregnant with you different dicks continue pouring mixed sperms on your head hence your extreme foolishness

Subject of citizenship,once my marriage certificate is fully examined and all documents stamped am a full citizen,so hurry up run and enter gutter old bastard
As for the Satan you called he has already ruined and destroyed your useless life for you
You still in the process but here bragging with me...you are a fool! Look at her bragging about getting paper 😂🤣😂😂 the paper I was born with... honestly poverty na bastard!
I am sure na you don make am pass for your family.
Take up challenge let us do video call if you did not it will not be well with you, STB Sorrow , Tears and Blood will be your portion.
Re: Insurrection: Trump Is Eligible To be on d ballot in Colorado - US Supreme Court by CluelessMODS: 11:30pm On Mar 05
Preciousese:

Which challenge,you better go and challenge you mothers lover the devil,not me

Me that has a fresh and young life to live with a new and happy family,na me want come begin do challenge with you old worn and gay fart that has nothing worth living for, nothing worth loosing in your useless life,bastard you better go and find your ashawo mother and challenge her to tell you who your father really is not me that you will challenge bastard
Talkative you said I am not in Texas so I challenge you to a video call so why are you still ranting and insulting your irresponsible mother? Haba why na so your mother dey useless? Na wah o...
Re: Insurrection: Trump Is Eligible To be on d ballot in Colorado - US Supreme Court by CluelessMODS: 11:31pm On Mar 05
Preciousese:

Ha ha HIV ,well done oh hope you know your mom was the first documented carrier of full blown Aids which she passed on to you
Dry! Not funny...oponu!
Re: Insurrection: Trump Is Eligible To be on d ballot in Colorado - US Supreme Court by Preciousese(f): 11:43pm On Mar 05
CluelessMODS:

Talkative you said I am not in Texas so I challenge you to a video call so why are you still ranting and insulting your irresponsible mother? Haba why na so your mother dey useless? Na wah o...

When you get you DNA test results get back to us for your challenge

Re: Insurrection: Trump Is Eligible To be on d ballot in Colorado - US Supreme Court by Preciousese(f): 11:45pm On Mar 05
CluelessMODS:

You still in the process but here bragging with me...you are a fool! Look at her bragging about getting paper 😂🤣😂😂 the paper I was born with... honestly poverty na bastard!
I am sure na you don make am pass for your family.
Take up challenge let us do video call if you did not it will not be well with you, STB Sorrow , Tears and Blood will be your portion.

Worn out old man that your. Life is already ruined you still get mind to dey swear for your bastard LovePeddler mother not me oh,
Why are you sing that papers you were born with old fool did you forget you said what the Bleep is Us papers that it's only the poor and useless that boost of it,do you see that you have now proved yourself to be be very poor and useless
Re: Insurrection: Trump Is Eligible To be on d ballot in Colorado - US Supreme Court by CluelessMODS: 11:48pm On Mar 05
Preciousese:

Worn out old man that your. Life is already ruined you still get mind to dey swear for your bastard LovePeddler mother not me oh,
Why are you sing that papers you were born with old fool did you forget you said what the Bleep is Us papers that it's only the poor and useless that boost of it,do you see that you have now proved yourself to be be very poor and useless
Very poor English...poor girl!
Re: Insurrection: Trump Is Eligible To be on d ballot in Colorado - US Supreme Court by Preciousese(f): 11:48pm On Mar 05
CluelessMODS:

Your mother was ex leader and world president of prostitutes!...Oloshoooooo

Old fool why the copy and paste na be original
Re: Insurrection: Trump Is Eligible To be on d ballot in Colorado - US Supreme Court by Preciousese(f): 11:48pm On Mar 05
CluelessMODS:

Very poor English...poor girl!

Re: Insurrection: Trump Is Eligible To be on d ballot in Colorado - US Supreme Court by CluelessMODS: 11:50pm On Mar 05
Preciousese:

When you get you DNA test results get back to us for your challenge
Dumbass what has DNA got to do with video call?...Asuwere ni e... your brain is very small and filled with maggots!

Re: Insurrection: Trump Is Eligible To be on d ballot in Colorado - US Supreme Court by CluelessMODS: 11:51pm On Mar 05
Preciousese:

Old fool why the copy and paste na be original
Is that a question daughter of a hoe!
Re: Insurrection: Trump Is Eligible To be on d ballot in Colorado - US Supreme Court by CluelessMODS: 11:52pm On Mar 05
Preciousese:

Yes your mother!

Re: Insurrection: Trump Is Eligible To be on d ballot in Colorado - US Supreme Court by Preciousese(f): 12:47am On Mar 06
CluelessMODS:

Dumbass what has DNA got to do with video call?...Asuwere ni e... your brain is very small and filled with maggots!

Ohhh someone's scared, guess you already know what the test results will say
Re: Insurrection: Trump Is Eligible To be on d ballot in Colorado - US Supreme Court by Preciousese(f): 12:47am On Mar 06
CluelessMODS:

Is that a question daughter of a hoe!

Your mother is the

Re: Insurrection: Trump Is Eligible To be on d ballot in Colorado - US Supreme Court by Preciousese(f): 12:50am On Mar 06
CluelessMODS:

Yes your mother!
Oh you mine your ashawo mother

Re: Insurrection: Trump Is Eligible To be on d ballot in Colorado - US Supreme Court by CluelessMODS: 6:02am On Mar 06
Preciousese:

Oh you mine your ashawo mother
You want to pass your mother's name around...he no work...local harlot!
Re: Insurrection: Trump Is Eligible To be on d ballot in Colorado - US Supreme Court by CluelessMODS: 6:03am On Mar 06
Preciousese:

Ohhh someone's scared, guess you already know what the test results will say
Mumu offspring of a viper you are going off point. May your day be rough and your life miserable...It will not be well with you.
Re: Insurrection: Trump Is Eligible To be on d ballot in Colorado - US Supreme Court by Preciousese(f): 7:51am On Mar 06
CluelessMODS:

Mumu offspring of a viper you are going off point. May your day be rough and your life miserable...It will not be well with you.

Gay cock sucking offspring of an ashawo you are totally ruined in life, may your day be miserable and your life be full of sorrow and crying,it will never be well with you and your generation,may your dead cock dry up and fall off like a dead branch
Re: Insurrection: Trump Is Eligible To be on d ballot in Colorado - US Supreme Court by Preciousese(f): 7:52am On Mar 06
CluelessMODS:

You want to pass your mother's name around...he no work...local harlot!

Som of a rotten hoe shut your trap ohhh,bastard idiot
Re: Insurrection: Trump Is Eligible To be on d ballot in Colorado - US Supreme Court by RussellRutherfo: 8:01am On Mar 06
CluelessMODS:

Are you American? If you are I understand if you want Trump to win. If you are a Nigerian and you live in Nigerian carry Trump or American elections for head when your own country is on fire shows the level of your idiocy and stupidity! Tell me how Trump first term help Africa, Nigeria or your stupid self? A man that doesn't even like blacks! All these children on NL! Come to America and force Trump on us... Dumbass!

Mu.gu
Re: Insurrection: Trump Is Eligible To be on d ballot in Colorado - US Supreme Court by alabo1: 8:48am On Mar 06
Preciousese:

Your quite silly,trump is been set up,since when is ones sexual life a problem in presidential election

But Clinton went through impeachment proceedings for same. You MAGA fanatics never cease to amuse ne
Re: Insurrection: Trump Is Eligible To be on d ballot in Colorado - US Supreme Court by Preciousese(f): 9:04am On Mar 06
alabo1:

But Clinton went through impeachment proceedings for same. You MAGA fanatics never cease to amuse ne

Clinton was not impeached for having a sexual affair while in presidency with Monica Lewinsky, a 21-year-old unpaid intern,he wasn't impeached for having sexual encounters in the White House.
Those were not his reasons for impeachment but rather the House of Representatives approves two articles of impeachment against President Bill Clinton, charging him with lying under oath to a federal grand jury and obstructing justice
Re: Insurrection: Trump Is Eligible To be on d ballot in Colorado - US Supreme Court by CluelessMODS: 12:41pm On Mar 06
RussellRutherfo:

Mu.gu
That is all you have to say dumbass.
Re: Insurrection: Trump Is Eligible To be on d ballot in Colorado - US Supreme Court by CluelessMODS: 12:43pm On Mar 06
Preciousese:

Som of a rotten hoe shut your trap ohhh,bastard idiot
Daughter of a useless God forsaken irresponsible woman... thunder faya ya mama!
Re: Insurrection: Trump Is Eligible To be on d ballot in Colorado - US Supreme Court by CluelessMODS: 12:47pm On Mar 06
Preciousese:

Gay cock sucking offspring of an ashawo you are totally ruined in life, may your day be miserable and your life be full of sorrow and crying,it will never be well with you and your generation,may your dead cock dry up and fall off like a dead branch

Useless idiot I am living a better life than you and your so called husband.
Your comment are the same cum dick cock that is all you know .
Las las I go use you for sacrifice, you don't worth living.... Ogun lo ma pa gbogbo ebi e!
Omo ale!

Re: Insurrection: Trump Is Eligible To be on d ballot in Colorado - US Supreme Court by Preciousese(f): 3:26pm On Mar 06
CluelessMODS:

Useless idiot I am living a better life than you and your so called husband.
Your comment are the same cum dick cock that is all you know .
Las las I go use you for sacrifice, you don't worth living.... Ogun lo ma pa gbogbo ebi e!
Omo ale!

🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱 sacrifice really,hmm so you run ritual business in Texas, usually people that say I live a better life than you,are actually the most miserable people on earth any way Am bored of you
Re: Insurrection: Trump Is Eligible To be on d ballot in Colorado - US Supreme Court by Preciousese(f): 3:28pm On Mar 06
CluelessMODS:

Daughter of a useless God forsaken irresponsible woman... thunder faya ya mama!

🥱🥱🥱🥱,sooooo boringggg,say something new or interesting not repeating the same thing over and over,this has gotten old to me,you know what stay here and keep talking,am going to find something more interesting, whenever I feel less bored or chanced,I'll stop by to check on your ranting,but for now am so bored of this your same old rants,your on repeat like a old worn broken stereo🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱
Re: Insurrection: Trump Is Eligible To be on d ballot in Colorado - US Supreme Court by CluelessMODS: 5:26pm On Mar 06
Preciousese:

🥱🥱🥱🥱,sooooo boringggg,say something new or interesting not repeating the same thing over and over,this has gotten old to me,you know what stay here and keep talking,am going to find something more interesting, whenever I feel less bored or chanced,I'll stop by to check on your ranting,but for now am so bored of this your same old rants,your on repeat like a old worn broken stereo🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱
Idiot you are also repeating the same thing!
You are not bored but unemployed and jobless that is why you are selling your pvssy.
Re: Insurrection: Trump Is Eligible To be on d ballot in Colorado - US Supreme Court by CluelessMODS: 5:29pm On Mar 06
Preciousese:

🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱 sacrifice really,hmm so you run ritual business in Texas, usually people that say I live a better life than you,are actually the most miserable people on earth any way Am bored of you
Olodo you never hear say juju dey Waka? I will sacrifice you from anywhere...if you are bored why are you still responding?
What useless better live are you living...you wey Nigeria don show poverty..hungry duck!

Re: Insurrection: Trump Is Eligible To be on d ballot in Colorado - US Supreme Court by Preciousese(f): 5:32pm On Mar 06
CluelessMODS:

Olodo you never hear say juju dey Waka? I will sacrifice you from anywhere...if you are bored why are you still responding?
What useless better live are you living...you wey Nigeria don show poverty..hungry duck!

Re: Insurrection: Trump Is Eligible To be on d ballot in Colorado - US Supreme Court by Preciousese(f): 5:33pm On Mar 06
CluelessMODS:

Idiot you are also repeating the same thing!
You are not bored but unemployed and jobless that is why you are selling your pvssy.
This is how you are sitting and holding your phone just waiting for me to reply because we know the truth,you are the bored and jobless one of.
At this your age you still know if something called pussy,see your life instead of you to be pricing for coffins for yourself you are talking of pussy

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Hezbollah Claim Drone shot-down By Israel / Ghana’s Parliament Passes Anti-Gay, LGBTQ Bill / Russia to Biden: 'You Act Like A Hollywood Cowboy, a huge shame to the US'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.