Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

When A Girl Turn You Down Rudely On First Asking Do U Press On - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Girl Turn You Down Rudely On First Asking Do U Press On (1692 Views)

One Girl Turn Me Down Because She Say I Don't Have Money / Why Responsible Ladies May Turn You Down / Runz Girl Turn Gf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When A Girl Turn You Down Rudely On First Asking Do U Press On by jamd: 5:57pm On Nov 12, 2011
YOU HAVE BEEN SEEING THIS GIRL AROUND, YOU LIKE HER AND YOU JUST WALK TO HER TO HAVE A CHAT AND SHE RUDELY TELL YOU TO BACK OUT WHAT DO YOU DO.
Re: When A Girl Turn You Down Rudely On First Asking Do U Press On by tellwisdom: 6:30pm On Nov 12, 2011
SHE WAN DIEEE ?? angry angry
Re: When A Girl Turn You Down Rudely On First Asking Do U Press On by MrCork17: 7:59pm On Nov 12, 2011
jamd:

YOU HAVE BEEN SEEING THIS GIRL AROUND,  YOU LIKE HER AND YOU JUST WALK TO HER TO HAVE A CHAT AND SHE RUDELY TELL YOU TO BACK OUT WHAT DO YOU DO.

Bro. No means yes!! wink
Re: When A Girl Turn You Down Rudely On First Asking Do U Press On by Goldieluks: 8:19pm On Nov 12, 2011
tellwisdom:

SHE WAN DIEEE ?? angry angry

is it by force? jungle monkey.
Re: When A Girl Turn You Down Rudely On First Asking Do U Press On by BodyKiss(m): 9:03pm On Nov 12, 2011
Blow a big m.e.ss right in front of her and walk away go look for the next fish.
Re: When A Girl Turn You Down Rudely On First Asking Do U Press On by Nobody: 9:21pm On Nov 12, 2011
[size=14pt]Only a discombobulated Kid throws a tantrum when he is told NO to his face. . . A Matured person would take the No in good faith, count his loss and move on. Pestering a lady until she says yes doesnt often work out as planned. I dont know o but if i was the one, i'll accept the no in good faith and leave the lady pondering what she might have missed by saying no. Not behaving rudely and making her thank her lucky stars that she said no. . .[/size]
Re: When A Girl Turn You Down Rudely On First Asking Do U Press On by Nobody: 9:25pm On Nov 12, 2011
If a lady acts rude to you, then be the one to say NO and move on. I wonder why men put up with certain nonsense?
Re: When A Girl Turn You Down Rudely On First Asking Do U Press On by Parisgoodman(m): 9:39pm On Nov 12, 2011
@OP, gurlz dont normally tell me no, even if she's catchin an F15 jet @ that minute she must say something affirmative and reasonable coz i have the word and no gurl has ever say NO b4.
Re: When A Girl Turn You Down Rudely On First Asking Do U Press On by omega25red(m): 10:08pm On Nov 12, 2011
if a girl turns you down just walk away but if she is rude for no reason tell her to go f@#k herself and then walk away
Re: When A Girl Turn You Down Rudely On First Asking Do U Press On by Spclst900: 10:15pm On Nov 12, 2011
michelin89:

If a lady acts rude to you, then be the one to say NO and move on. I wonder why men put up with certain nonsense?
GBAM, such as i've always done
Re: When A Girl Turn You Down Rudely On First Asking Do U Press On by tayoast(m): 11:20pm On Nov 12, 2011
give it another shot
Re: When A Girl Turn You Down Rudely On First Asking Do U Press On by tellwisdom: 1:44am On Nov 13, 2011
is it by force? jungle monkey.

Shattaaaaaap OTE LE angry angry
Re: When A Girl Turn You Down Rudely On First Asking Do U Press On by Nobody: 5:09am On Nov 13, 2011
Never been told no before! I hate acting desperate to chick as much as they hate it too.
Re: When A Girl Turn You Down Rudely On First Asking Do U Press On by chikeorji123(m): 5:25am On Nov 13, 2011
Once she say no rudely,l move on without a look at back she don't worth it.
Re: When A Girl Turn You Down Rudely On First Asking Do U Press On by pleep(m): 2:17am On Nov 17, 2011
michelin89:

Very, good question.

All you guys who tolerate this sort of disrepect from a women are lowlifes. And your female will never respect you.

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Why Men Are Scared To Marry You / Why U Are Not Married(strictly For Women) / Fine Boy,no Money!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.