Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,029 members, 7,818,038 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

One Girl Turn Me Down Because She Say I Don't Have Money - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / One Girl Turn Me Down Because She Say I Don't Have Money (2442 Views)

I Bleeped One Girl Last Night Now Am Scared!! / After All This Sufferings, One Girl Is Dragging Me To Shoprite - Man Laments / "You Turn Me On" - Kenyan Lady Tells Kenyan Senator, See His Reply (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Girl Turn Me Down Because She Say I Don't Have Money by Nobody: 7:48pm On Dec 04, 2015
angry Nairalander imagine one girl turn me down she told me that am too broke and that i can't maintain her that am too small for her, thunder fire her lipsrsealed u told her i can't take care of here, by the way, do u date someone for money?
Re: One Girl Turn Me Down Because She Say I Don't Have Money by kilokeys(m): 8:00pm On Dec 04, 2015
Zceesneh:
angry Nairalander imagine one girl turn me down she told me that am too broke and that i can't maintain her that am too small for her, thunder fire her lipsrsealed
no o.. Na u thunder go fire..

Let's be real for once..
If u were a girl can u date You?

I understand mutual love.. When pple in the same environment grow fond of each other..
But i can't understand why u will carry ur two bow legged leg and ur confused 3rd leg to go woo somebody u can't take care of?

I was a broke mudafvker like u some years back.. And i remained single.. Right now, the cheddar is rising and my girl is just 20. So focus and stop whining

Ur gunk do nt deserve a womb.. Manage the toilet... Remember to flush anyway

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Girl Turn Me Down Because She Say I Don't Have Money by Nobody: 8:01pm On Dec 04, 2015
Zceesneh:
angry Nairalander imagine one girl turn me down she told me that am too broke and that i can't maintain her that am too small for her, thunder fire her lipsrsealed

Of course, no one in their right senses, whether gay or straight would want to be in a relationship with an _idiot like you who is both empty in the pocket and in the brain.

Someone turned you down and your first decision was to create a thread?
You are a redundant fool.
Re: One Girl Turn Me Down Because She Say I Don't Have Money by Nobody: 8:03pm On Dec 04, 2015
SameMissclassy:

Of course, no one in their right senses, whether gay or straight would want to be in a relationship with an _idiot like you who is both empty in the pocket and in the brain.

Someone turned you down and your first decision was to create a thread?
You are a redundant fool.
the insult was too much, buh the thunder will fire u

3 Likes

Re: One Girl Turn Me Down Because She Say I Don't Have Money by misspicy(f): 8:06pm On Dec 04, 2015
kilokeys:

Let's be real for once..

I understand mutual love.. When pple in the same environment grow fond of each other..
But i can't understand why u will carry ur two bow legged leg and ur confused 3rd leg to go woo somebody u can't take care of?

I was a broke mudafvker like u some years back.. And i remained single.. Right now, the cheddar is rising and my girl is just 20. So focus and stop whining

Ur swimming boys do nt deserve a womb.. Manage the toilet... Remember to flush anyway
God bless you.....

God punish any broke guy who comes my way tonguetonguetongue
Re: One Girl Turn Me Down Because She Say I Don't Have Money by Nobody: 8:08pm On Dec 04, 2015
misspicy:

God bless you.....

thunder roast ur yansh tongue

2 Likes

Re: One Girl Turn Me Down Because She Say I Don't Have Money by kilokeys(m): 8:08pm On Dec 04, 2015
misspicy:

God bless you.....

Amen.. Come to Papa.

Before u plant ur seeds, u must prepare the soil..

Baby lemme plant my apples.. Leave all those agbalumo boys
Re: One Girl Turn Me Down Because She Say I Don't Have Money by Nobody: 8:09pm On Dec 04, 2015
sowie.
Re: One Girl Turn Me Down Because She Say I Don't Have Money by Nobody: 8:11pm On Dec 04, 2015
Na 2day woman just dey tell me, dt mean u neva start 2 dey play d game yet bt wait ooo d girl tell u d true oo, u too go make moni first
Re: One Girl Turn Me Down Because She Say I Don't Have Money by Nobody: 8:11pm On Dec 04, 2015
kilokeys:

Let's be real for once..

Ur gunk do nt deserve a womb.. Manage the toilet... Remember to flush anyway

From fry pan to fire. Omo u wicked o grin grin grin grin
Re: One Girl Turn Me Down Because She Say I Don't Have Money by Nobody: 8:12pm On Dec 04, 2015
misspicy:

God bless you.....

shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: One Girl Turn Me Down Because She Say I Don't Have Money by misspicy(f): 8:13pm On Dec 04, 2015
Zceesneh:
thunder roast ur yansh tongue
lightening fire your blokos poor boy gringrin

1 Like

Re: One Girl Turn Me Down Because She Say I Don't Have Money by misspicy(f): 8:14pm On Dec 04, 2015
kilokeys:

Amen.. Come to Papa.
Before u plant ur seeds, u must prepare the soil..
Baby lemme plant my apples.. Leave all those agbalumo boys
lol....come to mama with you full pocket cool
Re: One Girl Turn Me Down Because She Say I Don't Have Money by kilokeys(m): 8:14pm On Dec 04, 2015
dukeolumde:

From fry pan to fire. Omo u wicked o grin grin grin grin

I am d best.. Dark humored nlander.. 21k likes 1.4k shares and still counting.. tongue

I even pity the guy sef.. I am just being truthful.. We need our ladies to focus on older guys that can take care of them.. Alpha males to be precise.. Not dogs
Re: One Girl Turn Me Down Because She Say I Don't Have Money by misspicy(f): 8:15pm On Dec 04, 2015
Re: One Girl Turn Me Down Because She Say I Don't Have Money by Nobody: 8:16pm On Dec 04, 2015
misspicy:

lightening fire your blokos poor boy gringrin
annie and tuface were dating before tuface became a star, i might be a star tomorrow who knows

2 Likes

Re: One Girl Turn Me Down Because She Say I Don't Have Money by kilokeys(m): 8:16pm On Dec 04, 2015
misspicy:

lol....come to mama with you full pocket cool

If its just for a fling and my money.. Better manage the Op and pray u don't get pregnant.. Cos that broke boy sperm dey hide for fallopian tube o.. E no dey gree abort..

But u want something serious.. Very serious.. A future.. Then just say it..
Re: One Girl Turn Me Down Because She Say I Don't Have Money by Nobody: 8:18pm On Dec 04, 2015
kilokeys:

I am d best.. Dark humored nlander.. 21k likes 1.4k shares and still counting.. tongue

I even pity the guy sef.. I am just being truthful.. We need our ladies to focus on older guys that can take care of them.. Alpha males to be precise.. Not dogs
lols go and marry joor
Re: One Girl Turn Me Down Because She Say I Don't Have Money by Nobody: 8:19pm On Dec 04, 2015
You should put more focus on things that matter like building your life, so you won't be ridiculed like this again. Love alone can't pay the bills, so she had every right to reject you. Btw, there's nothing more hot than a guy who is on top of his game. It shows determination & ambition. Money does have a sexy smell lol. But of course it shouldn't be a be all & end all as far as relationships are concerned. Just have some to show you're not a lazy bum that sits smoking weed all day.

1 Like

Re: One Girl Turn Me Down Because She Say I Don't Have Money by misspicy(f): 8:19pm On Dec 04, 2015
Zceesneh:
annie and tuface were dating before tuface became a star, i might be a star tomorrow who knows
bottled star or plastic one angry
Re: One Girl Turn Me Down Because She Say I Don't Have Money by Nobody: 8:20pm On Dec 04, 2015
kilokeys:

If its just for a fling and my money.. Better manage the Op and pray u don't get pregnant.. Cos that broke boy sperm dey hide for fallopian tube o.. E no dey gree abort..

u are mad
Re: One Girl Turn Me Down Because She Say I Don't Have Money by misspicy(f): 8:21pm On Dec 04, 2015
kilokeys:

seriously shocked

did you just propose to me on nairaland angry
Re: One Girl Turn Me Down Because She Say I Don't Have Money by Nobody: 8:22pm On Dec 04, 2015
misspicy:

bottled star or plastic one angry
don't look down on anyone

2 Likes

Re: One Girl Turn Me Down Because She Say I Don't Have Money by Nobody: 8:25pm On Dec 04, 2015
kilokeys:

Cool.
Re: One Girl Turn Me Down Because She Say I Don't Have Money by firstking01(m): 8:26pm On Dec 04, 2015
Zceesneh:
angry Nairalander imagine one girl turn me down she told me that am too broke and that i can't maintain her that am too small for her, thunder fire her lipsrsealed u told her i can't take care of here, by the way, do u date someone for money?
fvck:/
Re: One Girl Turn Me Down Because She Say I Don't Have Money by kilokeys(m): 8:26pm On Dec 04, 2015
misspicy:

seriously shocked

did you just propose to me on nairaland angry

Did I? grin.. I want u to do the proposal jare.. Cos i need to know what u are bringing to the table..

Fine kpekuses everywhere.. Whats ur flavour?
Re: One Girl Turn Me Down Because She Say I Don't Have Money by missmary(f): 8:27pm On Dec 04, 2015
undecided IS THAT AN ACTUAL COMPLAINT?
Re: One Girl Turn Me Down Because She Say I Don't Have Money by kilokeys(m): 8:28pm On Dec 04, 2015
Zceesneh:
u are mad

Yeah.. I am mad at the pastor that actually agreed to Wed siblings (ur parents) and produce an inbred (you)
Re: One Girl Turn Me Down Because She Say I Don't Have Money by misspicy(f): 8:32pm On Dec 04, 2015
Zceesneh:
don't look down on anyone
okay am sorry,don"t take this people serious,they are only trolling you......
now lets start over again what do you do for a living or are you a student?
Re: One Girl Turn Me Down Because She Say I Don't Have Money by misspicy(f): 8:33pm On Dec 04, 2015
kilokeys:

Did I? grin.. I want u to do the proposal jare.. Cos i need to know what u are bringing to the table..

Fine kpekuses everywhere.. Whats ur flavour?
impossicant undecided

what do you want on the table grin
Re: One Girl Turn Me Down Because She Say I Don't Have Money by jonaifame22(m): 8:34pm On Dec 04, 2015
Good for you, cos u'll be frustrated in love without money
Re: One Girl Turn Me Down Because She Say I Don't Have Money by kilokeys(m): 8:38pm On Dec 04, 2015
misspicy:

impossicant undecided

what do you want on the table grin

First off..

U must have a womb.
U should be a voracious reader
U should appreciate the acoustic guitar.. And not whine when I play in the middle of the night.
I really don't care about physical beauty.. My good genes can make beautiful babies with the ugliest girl in Africa. But u must be full of charm and respect.
I am a foodie.. Low carbs, high everything else.. Orisirisi..

Thats all..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Would You Allow Your Husband Wear This To Your Wedding??? / Is It Right For A Boyfriend To Cage His Girlfriend? / Silly Things Men Do During S*x That Leads To Pregnancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.