Stats: 3,156,332 members, 7,829,846 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

Reno Omokri's Reply To Peter Obi's Post About Ukraine's Grain - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri's Reply To Peter Obi's Post About Ukraine's Grain (21686 Views)

2 Days After Peter Obi's Post On Import Duty, CBN Instructs Custom To Unify Rate / Gandollar: Maryam Shetty's Social Media Post About Ganduje (Throwback Photo) / Reno Omokri: Reply To Reno On His Twitter Comment (2) (3) (4)

Re: Reno Omokri's Reply To Peter Obi's Post About Ukraine's Grain by infofta(m): 7:44am On Mar 05
It is out of ignorance and mumuism for Reno to compare desert Egypt with Nigeria when it comes to the ability to cultivate food
Re: Reno Omokri's Reply To Peter Obi's Post About Ukraine's Grain by Jayhome24: 7:45am On Mar 05
Obi Grinory lies on everything this is a man I knew him as big bros way bac so I'm no stranger to him he is a master liar and full of nonentity statics to deceive blocked brain mofos.

This was how 300k Anambra accredited voters cards in last General election but this liar and creepy criminal scored 500k votes alone among 13 presidential contestant from 300k accredited voters cards yet shouting Tinubu rigged election. Useless man.

Bloody liar. F u c k Ukraine grains..wetin concern Nija with Ukraine f u c king grains...

Re: Reno Omokri's Reply To Peter Obi's Post About Ukraine's Grain by Frigga13: 7:46am On Mar 05
Major7:

You failed to fully highlight all the problems and how it can be tackled but busy sounding tribalistic. How can you condemn a whole tribe because of the foolishness of some few Obi is loved by people from many tribes and the likes of you should stop ruining his chances come next election. Stop the hate,it has no gain

Didn’t Yoruba condemned Buhari and his Fulani tribe towards the end of his administration?

Why you Yoruba man can take what you give freely without qualms to others ?

Why should I highlight and solution .. when they were telling you to vote Other candidates .. you were shouting power must come south..

Power is in south .. oya go chop power ..
Re: Reno Omokri's Reply To Peter Obi's Post About Ukraine's Grain by Emyogalanya: 7:46am On Mar 05
[quote author=adamusuleiman1 post=128778379][/quote] You guys miss Obi.s point. His point is that a war torn country that still managers to supply Grains to the world (not just nig) is worthy of Praise when a country at peace is now Crying of Hunger. Of all the countries ukrain supplies to why is only nig Crying of Hunger. We should be able to do better an african proverb says : if an Egg succeeds in Cracking a palm Kernel then the rock/stone should be Ashamed of itself for not doing the same or even more. how can we expect a man whose house is on fire to suppy food to those whose house is still intact
Re: Reno Omokri's Reply To Peter Obi's Post About Ukraine's Grain by gaspology(m): 7:47am On Mar 05
This mockery of a man is obsessed with Peter Obi.
Re: Reno Omokri's Reply To Peter Obi's Post About Ukraine's Grain by israelmao(m): 7:48am On Mar 05
Reno did not see how Tinubu-led government is playing politics with hunger,NEMA warehouse was looted and truck loaded with foodstuff was looted but one of Tinubu's ministers was talking about reinforcing the security to tackle this menace instead of being true to himself to tackle hunger crisis in the land.How many warehouses and trucks of food were looted during Jonathan government?Reno has suddenly took a stand with Emilokan government because of personal benefits he is deriving,his activism is taking a drastic downward trend because he has defiled himself with the king's meat.He's energetic when it comes to matter related to Obi because it is part of what keeps him active on his X account.
Re: Reno Omokri's Reply To Peter Obi's Post About Ukraine's Grain by Major7: 7:49am On Mar 05
Frigga13:

Didn’t Yoruba condemned Buhari and his Fulani tribe towards the end of his administration?

Why you Yoruba man can take what you give freely without qualms to others ?

Why should I highlight and solution .. when they were telling you to vote Other candidates .. you were shouting power must come south..

Power is in south .. oya go chop power ..

You're just a tribalist honestly, how did you gather your analysis to know most Yoruba votes for this idiot on sit Everyone knows mahamood yakubu brought this calamity upon us

Re: Reno Omokri's Reply To Peter Obi's Post About Ukraine's Grain by Haaland21: 7:51am On Mar 05
Obi is a hypocrite.....
He was a governor for 8 years.....he should show his investment in agric.
His only investment is a beer business.
No wonder, his people are always angry, and abusive. One of them went ahead to kill his son last week because of food.

I dont listen to Obi......

Re: Reno Omokri's Reply To Peter Obi's Post About Ukraine's Grain by eastcoast100: 7:51am On Mar 05
Oga pack well, you are uploading 2021 Video on 2024 just to deceive your gullible Olodos..
Check the date on that your videos you uploaded

Pristine664:

Typical... You reason like illiterate.
Re: Reno Omokri's Reply To Peter Obi's Post About Ukraine's Grain by Riskymarvelous(m): 7:54am On Mar 05
yarimo:
Peter obi is only good at fooling his illiterate Obidients .
Obi will claim 1+1= 23 and Obidients will keep praising him he is correct grin grin grin
a fool people like you will always be supporting useless people like Reno omokirikiri

Re: Reno Omokri's Reply To Peter Obi's Post About Ukraine's Grain by infofta(m): 7:54am On Mar 05
Haaland21:
Obi is a hypocrite.....
He was a governor for 8 years.....he should show his investment in agric.
His only investment is a beer business.
No wonder, his people are always angry, and abusive. One of them went ahead to kill his son last week because of food.

I dont listen to Obi......

Shut up
You post out of ignorance.
Anambra was was known to be an exporter of agricultural products during Obi's tenue.
Re: Reno Omokri's Reply To Peter Obi's Post About Ukraine's Grain by Gajagojo: 7:56am On Mar 05
Ghostagain:
You are losing focus. Reno is not your problem so do not insult him. Go after your lover tinubu. Reno is a good man, he is entitled to his opinion. I disagree with him on this topic, but I respect him.

What do you disagree with? His "facts"? They are untrue?
Egypt is not dependent on Ukraine for wheat and fertiliser?
Re: Reno Omokri's Reply To Peter Obi's Post About Ukraine's Grain by Johel(m): 7:59am On Mar 05
[quote author=adamusuleiman1 post=128778379][/quote]

Only stupid people will back an idiot, I see too many fools already.. old Amala heads.

Reno is a failure.
Re: Reno Omokri's Reply To Peter Obi's Post About Ukraine's Grain by HugoBoss10(m): 8:04am On Mar 05
Reno Monkey-ri, the two face confused man cool cool
Re: Reno Omokri's Reply To Peter Obi's Post About Ukraine's Grain by Ance4Liverpool: 8:04am On Mar 05
gawu1:

Obi has made himself an object for cash-out. Each time he wants to be heard on national issues, he always ends up disgracing himself. One wanders about what sort of president obi would have been.
God really saved Nigeria from Obi and his foolish followers.
. mind you GOD Did not choose tinibu for nigerians rather tinibu forced his self on us. My prayers to u for suporting this evil goverment is that God will treat u and ur family the way tinibu is treating us. Hunger,inflations,insecurity,will all befall u in jesus name .....

Re: Reno Omokri's Reply To Peter Obi's Post About Ukraine's Grain by Nice2023(m): 8:05am On Mar 05
yarimo:
Obi will claim 1+1= 23 and Obidients will keep praising him he is correct grin grin grin

Because u refused to use ur brain to see things clearly
Keep hating...a war torn country is supplying ur country food is just like a sick man feeding an able bodied man.

Shame on u.
Re: Reno Omokri's Reply To Peter Obi's Post About Ukraine's Grain by fasterwell(m): 8:07am On Mar 05
yarimo:

But why can't we feed ourselves? If despite the wall in Ukraine, the country is still giving out food aid to African countries then it means we can do better.

If things are done the proper way Nigeria should be in major exporter of grain and not begging for grains.

The problem is everything in Nigeria is politics and we even have political farmers.

So do not blame Peter Obi because only a shallow minded person with one to Nigeria to be depending on Ukraine for grains
Re: Reno Omokri's Reply To Peter Obi's Post About Ukraine's Grain by Otolomo1(m): 8:12am On Mar 05
As for me.
I see Peter obi as opportunist... Not like he has something different to offer, he just love to criticize everything even if you want to act opposite in government you do with sense because it may come to be your turn to be criticize. [quote author=adamusuleiman1 post=128778379][/quote]

Re: Reno Omokri's Reply To Peter Obi's Post About Ukraine's Grain by Splashme: 8:12am On Mar 05
raumdeuter:
Obi is an illiterate

China import grains from Ukraine

https://www.cnbc.com/2023/08/03/china-needs-ukraine-for-food-and-could-save-the-black-sea-grain-deal-russia.html#:~:text=Beijing%2C%20one%20of%20Moscow's%20most,provided%20by%20the%20United%20Nations.

India imports grains from Ukraine

https://interfax.com/newsroom/top-stories/96500/

EU import grains from Ukraine

China is receiving grains from Ukraine
India is receiving grains from Ukraine
Egypt is receiving grains from Ukraine
EU is receiving grains from Ukraine
UK is receiving grains from Ukraine

So why is Nigeria special? Is Ukraine complaining?

This 70-yr old mumu man does not even understand the subject of discussion.

Oga,what Ukraine is offering Nigeria is Food Aid because of the wide spread hunger & starvation ravaging Nigeria.

The discussion is not about countries buying grains from Ukraine.

Nigeria buys wheat from USA, Ukraine etc before now.

The issue is about a supposed giant of Africa seeking food aid from a war-torn Ukraine.

You lack comprehension skills
Re: Reno Omokri's Reply To Peter Obi's Post About Ukraine's Grain by Ahigbo1: 8:12am On Mar 05
"Roberts said Nigeria should improve its regulatory institutions, including measures to counter corruption in the face of the current economic reality"
The above summarizes it
Re: Reno Omokri's Reply To Peter Obi's Post About Ukraine's Grain by Jemex003: 8:16am On Mar 05
Gbogbowa:
Pls mention the year that Ukraine send aid to Egypt and what happened at that time, Egypt has been buying grain from Ukraine from time immemorial.Egypt support Ukraine with weapon,pls tell us what Ukraine benefits from the so called giant of Africa

Can’t you stop smoking and stop reading history of Biafra books? Not only weapon useless talk

Re: Reno Omokri's Reply To Peter Obi's Post About Ukraine's Grain by tochi314: 8:18am On Mar 05
The countries you mentioned paid for the grains they received (bought) from Ukraine. Did we pay for ours?The countries you mentioned paid for the grains they received (bought) from Ukraine. Did we pay for ours?...
Re: Reno Omokri's Reply To Peter Obi's Post About Ukraine's Grain by casppyjay: 8:19am On Mar 05
Ance4Liverpool:
I know he must coment,always using peter obi to cashout via social media
job title is ..social media commenter to make it sexy they say influencer 😅

Re: Reno Omokri's Reply To Peter Obi's Post About Ukraine's Grain by rilChilz: 8:20am On Mar 05
Hu will allow PO to be president? Nobody

Re: Reno Omokri's Reply To Peter Obi's Post About Ukraine's Grain by Kionrae: 8:20am On Mar 05
Food for ronus and batidiots
Re: Reno Omokri's Reply To Peter Obi's Post About Ukraine's Grain by obrian888: 8:21am On Mar 05
yarimo:

People like you and the foolish Goat called Omokri are a national shame, human disgrace and economic embarrassment to Nigeria and Africa, because even a dunce knows that the fastest and easy way to transform a nation's economy is venturing into agriculture, the Agbado master also campaign with it. why did i say so? we are over 2 million Nigerians and out of this number, about 100 million can go into agricultural business/ slash benefits from it by way of buying and selling, and working in a big farm like what the former NNF chairman is doing in Oyo state. my question to Reno, can't your Nigeria be a major exporter of food to the world?
Re: Reno Omokri's Reply To Peter Obi's Post About Ukraine's Grain by Ghostagain: 8:23am On Mar 05
Gajagojo:

What do you disagree with? His "facts"? They are untrue?
Egypt is not dependent on Ukraine for wheat and fertiliser?
There is a difference between getting aid and paying for a product. Egypt buys what it wants from whom it wants whereas tinubu's Nigeria begs a dying country for free food.
Re: Reno Omokri's Reply To Peter Obi's Post About Ukraine's Grain by Gajagojo: 8:26am On Mar 05
Ghostagain:

There is a difference between getting aid and paying for a product. Egypt but what it wants from whom it wants whereas tinubu's Nigeria begs a dying country for free food.
There is a difference I agree
But what. Exactly did Reno Omokri say that you disagree with.
That was my question and you are talking about Tinubu
What do you disagree with that Reno said??

What did Reno say that is incorrect

Re: Reno Omokri's Reply To Peter Obi's Post About Ukraine's Grain by verdade: 8:28am On Mar 05
Because your country is a ZOO
Re: Reno Omokri's Reply To Peter Obi's Post About Ukraine's Grain by japalingo(m): 8:29am On Mar 05
I don't like Omokri neither do I dis like him too. Some of his write-ups I do agree with whereas some I don't agree with.
Having said that, can Omokri enlighten me on what factories or industries he has personally set up in Nigeria to help employ teeming unemployed Nigerians to help put food on their table? Is not enough to keep propounding theories without concrete plans to bring them to fruition. Dear Omokri, kindly live by example.
Whether Nigeria gets a donation of wheat from Ukraine or Russian is not the issue but the issue is that Nigerians shouldn't eat from the garbage cans.
Re: Reno Omokri's Reply To Peter Obi's Post About Ukraine's Grain by verdade: 8:29am On Mar 05
GoodLife4live:
thoefobi is a confirmed dullard from AGULU.... fact check it...

Same way your parent's are dullards from your coward region

PHCN Replaced By Electricity Management Services (EMS) / We Will Shock APC In South West – PDP / Amina Zakari Should Resign – Obasanjo