Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

Reno Omokri's Reply To Peter Obi's Post About Ukraine's Grain - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri's Reply To Peter Obi's Post About Ukraine's Grain (21683 Views)

2 Days After Peter Obi's Post On Import Duty, CBN Instructs Custom To Unify Rate / Gandollar: Maryam Shetty's Social Media Post About Ganduje (Throwback Photo) / Reno Omokri: Reply To Reno On His Twitter Comment (2) (3) (4)

Re: Reno Omokri's Reply To Peter Obi's Post About Ukraine's Grain by Ghostagain: 8:30am On Mar 05
Gajagojo:

There is a difference I agree
But what. Exactly did Reno Omokri say that you disagree with.
That was my question and you are talking about Tinubu
What do you disagree with that Reno said??

What did Reno say that is incorrect
read what you quote.
Re: Reno Omokri's Reply To Peter Obi's Post About Ukraine's Grain by Gajagojo: 8:33am On Mar 05
Ghostagain:
read what you quote.
I read it
Just clarify
What exactly do you disagree with Reno about?
That Egypt is not dependent on Ukraine for wheat and fertiliser?
That is what he said
Re: Reno Omokri's Reply To Peter Obi's Post About Ukraine's Grain by Goodnewsforlife: 8:35am On Mar 05
Major7:

You failed to fully highlight all the problems and how it can be tackled but busy sounding tribalistic. How can you condemn a whole tribe because of the foolishness of some few Obi is loved by people from many tribes and the likes of you should stop ruining his chances come next election. Stop the hate,it has no gain
just leave igbos

After insulting everyone now then few months to election they start forming love again thinking we are fools

Re: Reno Omokri's Reply To Peter Obi's Post About Ukraine's Grain by verdade: 8:35am On Mar 05
The way your tribe and cowardice are like 5 and 6
Re: Reno Omokri's Reply To Peter Obi's Post About Ukraine's Grain by jude79(m): 8:37am On Mar 05
AustineE1:

Tinubu supporters endless efforts to divide Nigerians on ethnic basis has since failed,we all saw this evil trend during and after the elections and the state sponsored violence in Lagos and other discriminatory acts,which i am sure some of the perpetrators must be regretting their evil actions especially now that hunger is ravaging
the land regardless of boundaries .
Nobody is talking about tribe here,go to the markets in Lagos,Abuja,Kano,Ibadan,Niger etc and repeat what you ve just said and see how your empty brain will be reset. The last time i checked,it wasn't Obi's tribal people that were shouting 'Ebin Pawa oo',or are they the ones protesting all over the nation,looting trucks conveying food produce or breaking into Nema warehouse.Tell your principals that your tribal divide and rule game is over and no one cares any more,NIGERIANS ARE HUNGRY.

Your trying to kill an ant with bulldozzer, let the agbadorian repeat this drivel the local market in iragbiji, osun state, where tinubu, originally came from, lets see whether he will come back with his useless agbadorian life, nonsence

Re: Reno Omokri's Reply To Peter Obi's Post About Ukraine's Grain by verdade: 8:38am On Mar 05
Enugurangers:

Obidients have their heads stuck deep inside Peter Obi's arsehole.

Same way you stuck your head in theifnubus arsehole
Re: Reno Omokri's Reply To Peter Obi's Post About Ukraine's Grain by Goodnewsforlife: 8:39am On Mar 05
Dpharisee:

Those countries buy grains from Ukraine, they don't go cap in hand begging for loans and free grains from Ukraine, its purely a business transaction and Ukraine didn't use them to shine on the world stage as trying to save sny of them from starvation. No be everything you go defend while contradicting yourself at the same time
chairman

Nigeria doesn’t have any connection with Ukraine, United Nations bought grains from Ukraine to give to war thorn areas of every distressed country

So united nationa went to get d grains from Ukraine n they are giving it as aids to different countries which Nigeria is one of them

Hope u get it?

No b Nigeria go beg for grain, it’s just like someone went to buy food n give it to your neighbor in need, your neighbor doesn’t know the seller n the seller doesn’t know u, the Good Samaritan is the intermediary between d 2 of u

That is exactly the case in this situation, Nigeria doesn’t have anything to do with Ukraine but United Nations did their thing

Let me break it down for u into more realistic example, your car has fault n u are always stressing yourself to go to work.

Mr musa is a car dealer but u don’t know him, u only know mr Samson to b your friend, mr Samson saw your troubles n went to buy car from mr musa….note mr Samson bought d car n paid, so mr Samson came to give u d car

U don’t know mr musa n mr musa don’t know u

Imagine your neighbors now saying u went to beg mr musa for car

Mr musa is Ukraine
Mr Samson is United Nations
U are Nigeria

Does that make sense?
I hope u get it now

Cc kingthreat
PointZerom

Re: Reno Omokri's Reply To Peter Obi's Post About Ukraine's Grain by HeroicMeastro: 8:46am On Mar 05
[quote author=adamusuleiman1 post=128778379][/quote]
It us shameful for PO to ignorantly say that Nigeria depends on Ukraine for grains.
He should instead tell us how many hectares of grains did he cultivated when he was Gov of Anambra?
Re: Reno Omokri's Reply To Peter Obi's Post About Ukraine's Grain by kingthreat(m): 8:48am On Mar 05
lexy2014:

and the one that is there now, how has Nigeria become better?

instead of thinking of what Obi will be in 2027, why dont you think of how you will feed and live the best life under Tinubus induced hardship and inflation?

Oh this gay troll again.
I am feeding myself and family well.
If you need to be fed, send your account number.

Re: Reno Omokri's Reply To Peter Obi's Post About Ukraine's Grain by PointZerom: 8:50am On Mar 05
yarimo:
Peter obi is only good at fooling his illiterate Obidients .
Obi will claim 1+1= 23 and Obidients will keep praising him he is correct grin grin grin

Ukraine has never given you food before until your citizens started breaking warehouses in search of food.

Woe unto him who's bn fed by war torn country.
Re: Reno Omokri's Reply To Peter Obi's Post About Ukraine's Grain by bizzibodi(m): 8:53am On Mar 05
Goodnewsforlife:
chairman

Nigeria doesn’t have any connection with Ukraine, United Nations bought grains from Ukraine to give to war thorn areas of every distressed country

So united nationa went to get d grains from Ukraine n they are giving it as aids to different countries which Nigeria is one of them

Hope u get it?

No b Nigeria go beg for grain, it’s just like someone went to buy food n give it to your neighbor in need, your neighbor doesn’t know the seller n the seller doesn’t know u, the Good Samaritan is the intermediary between d 2 of u

That is exactly the case in this situation, Nigeria doesn’t have anything to do with Ukraine but United Nations did their thing

I hope u get it now
Where does d wheat use Nigeria in breads,cakes & co comes from?
Re: Reno Omokri's Reply To Peter Obi's Post About Ukraine's Grain by commoditiesnig: 8:53am On Mar 05
[quote author=adamusuleiman1 post=128778379][/quote]
Reno is very right especially the last paragraph.

While in Turkey i knew then that Ukraine supplied wheat, grains & Sunflower oil not only to Turkey but most part of Europe and worldwide

Let's stop politicizing everything and pushing false narratives

Re: Reno Omokri's Reply To Peter Obi's Post About Ukraine's Grain by Greenfaces: 8:54am On Mar 05
yarimo:
Obi will claim 1+1= 23 and Obidients will keep praising him he is correct grin grin grin
Nigeria dodged a bullet. He would have ruined this country with oversabi. Things he doesn't obviously know, he says. I respect reno for always backing up his arguments with concise facts. Can obi ever say one thing that is a fact? Just one thing that is not emotional? Like a cry baby crying over spilled milk. He can only become the chief priest of Agulu, Never the president of this country

Re: Reno Omokri's Reply To Peter Obi's Post About Ukraine's Grain by SaLongs1(m): 8:55am On Mar 05
Ghostagain:
You are losing focus. Reno is not your problem so do not insult him. Go after your lover tinubu. Reno is a good man, he is entitled to his opinion. I disagree with him on this topic, but I respect him.

Reno Omokiri should be in Kirikiri and not walking around free to propagate his moronic madness.
Re: Reno Omokri's Reply To Peter Obi's Post About Ukraine's Grain by Bennycollins: 9:04am On Mar 05
GoodLife4live:
thoefobi is a confirmed dullard from AGULU.... fact check it...
Can't you see that something is wrong with you? If you can't see it, I say a very big SORRY to you.
How can you not see that someone you call a dullard is a billionaire, he has chaired the boards of many notable enterprises, is a two term governor of a state, known all over the world, but you a non- dullard will probably remain an inconsequent for life?
Re: Reno Omokri's Reply To Peter Obi's Post About Ukraine's Grain by Believeintruth: 9:05am On Mar 05
Burob:
Just like Gringory is using his atikulated gullible Obidients to catch cruise on social media.

Shut up
Re: Reno Omokri's Reply To Peter Obi's Post About Ukraine's Grain by Believeintruth: 9:05am On Mar 05
Ghostagain:

Egypt doesn't support Ukraine with weapons.
Where are you getting this.

Yes they do
Re: Reno Omokri's Reply To Peter Obi's Post About Ukraine's Grain by INDOMIE9090(f): 9:07am On Mar 05
AustineE1:

Tinubu supporters endless efforts to divide Nigerians on ethnic basis has since failed,we all saw this evil trend during and after the elections and the state sponsored violence in Lagos and other discriminatory acts,which i am sure some of the perpetrators must be regretting their evil actions especially now that hunger is ravaging
the land regardless of boundaries .
Nobody is talking about tribe here,go to the markets in Lagos,Abuja,Kano,Ibadan,Niger etc and repeat what you ve just said and see how your empty brain will be reset. The last time i checked,it wasn't Obi's tribal people that were shouting 'Ebin Pawa oo',or are they the ones protesting all over the nation,looting trucks conveying food produce or breaking into Nema warehouse.Tell your principals that your tribal divide and rule game is over and no one cares any more,NIGERIANS ARE HUNGRY.

Re: Reno Omokri's Reply To Peter Obi's Post About Ukraine's Grain by NEIGHBOUR(m): 9:08am On Mar 05
yarimo:

You are very wicked o!!! This is serious upper cut delivered.😂😂😂
Re: Reno Omokri's Reply To Peter Obi's Post About Ukraine's Grain by Believeintruth: 9:08am On Mar 05
raumdeuter:
Obi is an illiterate

China import grains from Ukraine

https://www.cnbc.com/2023/08/03/china-needs-ukraine-for-food-and-could-save-the-black-sea-grain-deal-russia.html#:~:text=Beijing%2C%20one%20of%20Moscow's%20most,provided%20by%20the%20United%20Nations.

India imports grains from Ukraine

https://interfax.com/newsroom/top-stories/96500/

EU import grains from Ukraine

China is receiving grains from Ukraine
India is receiving grains from Ukraine
Egypt is receiving grains from Ukraine
EU is receiving grains from Ukraine
UK is receiving grains from Ukraine

So why is Nigeria special? Is Ukraine complaining?

Try and be a little sensible when you comment. In the first place China is the highest importer and they were banking on it's status to save the black sea deal. Egypt buys grains they are not receipients of grains as aid like Nigeria, the same with UK, EU and India.
Re: Reno Omokri's Reply To Peter Obi's Post About Ukraine's Grain by Believeintruth: 9:10am On Mar 05
Pristine664:

The guy man knows his supporters don't have sense. grin

Do you really have sense?
Re: Reno Omokri's Reply To Peter Obi's Post About Ukraine's Grain by PointZerom: 9:11am On Mar 05
Goodnewsforlife:
chairman

Hope u get it?

Let me break it down for u into more realistic example, your car has fault n u are always stressing yourself to go to work.

Mr musa is a car dealer but u don’t know him, u only know mr Samson to b your friend, mr Samson saw your troubles n went to buy car from mr musa….note mr Samson bought d car n paid, so mr Samson came to give u d car

U don’t know mr musa n mr musa don’t know u

Imagine your neighbors now saying u went to beg mr musa for car

Mr musa is Ukraine
Mr Samson is United Nations
U are Nigeria

Does that make sense?
I hope u get it now

Cc kingthreat

The reason they gave you the grains is because your citizens are breaking both private and federal warehouses in search of food.

Is it not a shame that in time of PEACE your country are bn fed by a war torn country?
Re: Reno Omokri's Reply To Peter Obi's Post About Ukraine's Grain by Goodnewsforlife: 9:17am On Mar 05
PointZerom:

The reason they gave you the grains is because your citizens are breaking both private and federal warehouses in search of food.

Is it not a shame that in time of PEACE your country are bn fed by a war torn country?
omo

Nawah for many of u ooo, u chose to see whatever u want to see

U can see it clearly that it is only d distressed part they are sending aids to

It’s clearly mentioned that it’s northwest n this is not the first time they are helping distressed part of Nigeria

It is proven with facts n evidence that they once supported anambra during flooding in 2012

Oga I am not saying u should not criticize d government but once people explain things to u, try n understand n get d basic thing

Don’t try to shift d pole

They are not giving all Nigerians but distressed part only

Re: Reno Omokri's Reply To Peter Obi's Post About Ukraine's Grain by Frigga13: 9:19am On Mar 05
Major7:

You're just a tribalist honestly, how did you gather your analysis to know most Yoruba votes for this idiot on sit Everyone knows mahamood yakubu brought this calamity upon us

Yakubu?

Ehya.. pele..
Re: Reno Omokri's Reply To Peter Obi's Post About Ukraine's Grain by PointZerom: 9:20am On Mar 05
Goodnewsforlife:
omo

Nawah for many of u ooo, u chose to see whatever u want to see

U can see it clearly that it is only d distressed part they are sending aids to

It’s clearly mentioned that it’s northwest n this is not the first time they are helping distressed part of Nigeria

It is proven with facts n evidence that they once supported anambra during flooding in 2012

Oga I am not saying u should not criticize d government but once people explain things to u, try n understand n get d basic thing

Don’t try to shift d pole

They are not giving all Nigerians but distressed part only

In your country farmers no longer go to farm no thanks to insecurity but a war torn country is giving you food. This is sign of a failed nation.
Re: Reno Omokri's Reply To Peter Obi's Post About Ukraine's Grain by Goodnewsforlife: 9:21am On Mar 05
PointZerom:

In your country farmers no longer go to farm no thanks to insecurity but a war torn country is giving you food. This is sign of a failed nation.
I guess farmers were also not going to farm when United Nations helped anambra in 2012?

Re: Reno Omokri's Reply To Peter Obi's Post About Ukraine's Grain by SonOfDSoil01: 9:23am On Mar 05
Ance4Liverpool:
I know he must coment,always using peter obi to cashout via social media
shut up and address the issues he raised cheesy your gbajue master is always rushing to the media to critique the Govt without being well informed.
Re: Reno Omokri's Reply To Peter Obi's Post About Ukraine's Grain by aswani(m): 9:28am On Mar 05
Flets:
Peter Obi giving it to them hot hot. This is the one-man opposition Nigeria never bargained for.

Rest bikonu.

Di only persin Peter Obi dey give am to hot hot na Aisha, make she continue dey twerk on him mandate till Mrs Obi catch am.

Re: Reno Omokri's Reply To Peter Obi's Post About Ukraine's Grain by lexy2014: 9:31am On Mar 05
kingthreat:

Oh this gay troll again.
I am feeding myself and family well.
If you need to be fed, send your account number.

and the one that is there now, how has Nigeria become better?

instead of thinking of what Obi will be in 2027, why dont you think of how you will feed and live the best life under Tinubus induced hardship and inflation?
Re: Reno Omokri's Reply To Peter Obi's Post About Ukraine's Grain by Lithiumite: 9:32am On Mar 05
Ance4Liverpool:
I know he must coment,always using peter obi to cashout via social media

Why should Peter too come out to disgrace himself like that.....if u can't stand the heat,get out of the kitchen

Aregbesola Shows Off His Basketball Skills During School Inspection In Osun.PICS / Dapo Abiodun Visits Subomi Balogun, Founder Of First City Monument Group / Osinbajo Remembers Surviving Helicopter Crash In 2019

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61