Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,805 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

Reno Omokri's Reply To Peter Obi's Post About Ukraine's Grain - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri's Reply To Peter Obi's Post About Ukraine's Grain (21618 Views)

2 Days After Peter Obi's Post On Import Duty, CBN Instructs Custom To Unify Rate / Gandollar: Maryam Shetty's Social Media Post About Ganduje (Throwback Photo) / Reno Omokri: Reply To Reno On His Twitter Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri's Reply To Peter Obi's Post About Ukraine's Grain by TYCO77: 12:15pm On Mar 05
[color=#000099][/color][quote author=adamusuleiman1 post=128778379][/quote]

The war in Ukraine did not affect growing of wheat in that country to feed her citizens, export excess and even give tones of wheat as aid to other needy states. Is it not a shame that insurgence in the Northern part of Nigeria, activities of herdsmen and bandits in some areas of the country which the government failed to contain could affected farming and by extension caused hunger in the land?
Re: Reno Omokri's Reply To Peter Obi's Post About Ukraine's Grain by Tochj(m): 12:26pm On Mar 05
Reno and all his fellow APC miscreants are all fools.
Obi arguments are simply
Nigeria has better Agricultural prospects than ukraine
Fertile Lands in the North alone is bigger than the whole of ukraine
Why don't we have food sufficiency?
2.Ukraine is fighting against a superior opponent
Terrorists should not stop us from doing the same.
Re: Reno Omokri's Reply To Peter Obi's Post About Ukraine's Grain by Krankhead: 12:28pm On Mar 05
Ance4Liverpool:
I know he must coment,always using peter obi to cashout via social media
Bicos Obi runs his mouth without using his head. ..Obi is constituting nuisance online.. Do.you see Atiku talking anyhow. That how to know a.leader. Obi will.never be president

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri's Reply To Peter Obi's Post About Ukraine's Grain by Krankhead: 12:29pm On Mar 05
Frigga13:
Reno the fool.. and his group of fools ..

Can’t we get things right in this country..

Why always comparing ?

Compare fuel.. fufu.. countries with Ukraine grain, gas , electricity, tax , dollar

Very foolish comparison. So because others got grain.. so it’s normal if Nigeria gets it .. no big deal?

Sup with staying above this help and let Nigeria give out too..

What’s wrong if nigeria should get it right and be the giant of Africa .. representing in all without qualms

I hate this Yoruba administration and walahi with this mentality Nigeria will never recover ..

And funny thing all this stupid people knows the truth .. but keep pretending .. all in bid to shame Obi or obidience or what..

I’m not a fan of Obi.. but the way this Yoruba peeps and those supporting them reason ba?

December them fit sell dollar at 10000 and you will see foolish and impish minds come on line to tell you that Senegal is buying for 20,000 and how France is at 9500.. and then it’s normal for nigeria at whatever rate..

Some humans will jump on this to insult Obi while hailing Reno and to them.. they’re making sense

God abeg please help Nigeria

Yoruba Government and their propaganda will make Nigeria eat shit and cannibalizes and still tell you Congo eats shits and cannibalizes

Nigeria is in trouble with this administration

Citizens never understand what’s coming ..
Your Obi stared comparing first. Have you forgotten..once they serve you people the same coffee you will turn to insult.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri's Reply To Peter Obi's Post About Ukraine's Grain by Tochj(m): 12:35pm On Mar 05
Ttalk:
Peter Obi and his Obidients can do better than they are presently doing, with his recent attack on the government for the UN donation of wheat purchased from Ukraine to support Nigeria, one can see the dangerous role Obi is playing and being cheered by his thoughtless followers.

Such statement should be frowned upon and it would be necessary if DSS invited him and cautioned him to limit his instigation, after all, Anambra where he ruled doesn't produce wheat to service his state in a federation where agriculture is on the concurrent list.
Tinubu knew that Fools like you are plenty in Nigeria
That's why they can do anything and pay jobbers like Reno to confuse you the more
Let me educate U
Arable lands in the North alone is bigger than the whole of ukraine
2.Ukraine is fighting against a superior opponent and still have food for exports
Terrorists should not be an excuse
So think like a human being for once.
Re: Reno Omokri's Reply To Peter Obi's Post About Ukraine's Grain by Pristine664: 12:47pm On Mar 05
Goodnewsforlife:
just leave igbos

After insulting everyone now then few months to election they start forming love again thinking we are fools

Lol they are always emergency lovers of Nigeria and Nigerians few weeks to elections. grin

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri's Reply To Peter Obi's Post About Ukraine's Grain by 451ibirinade: 12:47pm On Mar 05
Typical... You reason like illiterate.Typical... You reason like illiterate....
Re: Reno Omokri's Reply To Peter Obi's Post About Ukraine's Grain by Pristine664: 12:50pm On Mar 05
Tochj:

That's why they can do anything and pay jobbers like Reno to confuse you the more
Let me educate U
2.Ukraine is fighting against a superior opponent and still have food for exports

And we must exonerate all past leaders including Obasanjo and Jonathan you still worship till today but put the blame on Tinubu's government of 8 months? grin

Hate is making most of you to go fully crazy already 😂

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri's Reply To Peter Obi's Post About Ukraine's Grain by PointZerom: 1:05pm On Mar 05
Goodnewsforlife:
I guess farmers were also not going to farm when United Nations helped anambra in 2012?

There was flood which is natural disaster, not that the citizens were breaking warehouses in search of food. Stop listening to Omokiri.
Re: Reno Omokri's Reply To Peter Obi's Post About Ukraine's Grain by SonOfDSoil01: 1:09pm On Mar 05
Major7:

You failed to fully highlight all the problems and how it can be tackled but busy sounding tribalistic. How can you condemn a whole tribe because of the foolishness of some few Obi is loved by people from many tribes and the likes of you should stop ruining his chances come next election. Stop the hate,it has no gain
grin let them continue, we are loving it, at least the few ones amongst us who were bullied and manipulated with lies to vote for him in the last election have now seen the real ethnic and religious bigot disguised as a patriot smiley they were all over the place boasting of winning Lagos like there life’s depends on it, we will wait them in 2027 when we will finally nail obirodent coffin😂

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri's Reply To Peter Obi's Post About Ukraine's Grain by Goodnewsforlife: 1:31pm On Mar 05
PointZerom:

There was flood which is natural disaster, not that the citizens were breaking warehouses in search of food. Stop listening to Omokiri.
are u stupid

I keep telling u it’s only north west n u are telling me about d whole Nigeria

What’s your problem?

We are talking about giving aids to north west n u are talking about those breaking warehouses

I don’t care about what reno said but I want to set d record straight

When south east was distressed with flood they came in n now north west is distressed with insurgency n they are doing same

Many obi mumus are dumb

Despite breaking down d explanation, haba now I no wan vex but u are annoying

U keep mentioning breaking of warehouse when everyone is telling u they are carrying it to north east

United Nations have been giving aids since many years ago so don’t try to rope it around apc else it will make u dumb

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri's Reply To Peter Obi's Post About Ukraine's Grain by SonOfDSoil01: 1:33pm On Mar 05
jude79:

Your trying to kill an ant with bulldozzer, let the agbadorian repeat this drivel the local market in iragbiji, osun state, where tinubu, originally came from, lets see whether he will come back with his useless agbadorian life, nonsence
grin land of billionaires

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri's Reply To Peter Obi's Post About Ukraine's Grain by Goodnewsforlife: 1:33pm On Mar 05
Pristine664:

Lol they are always emergency lovers of Nigeria and Nigerians few weeks to elections. grin
just leave them

We are waiting for them now, they will insult us for 3 and a half years n less than 6 months they will start praising us like we don’t know who they are

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri's Reply To Peter Obi's Post About Ukraine's Grain by SonOfDSoil01: 1:35pm On Mar 05
Goodnewsforlife:
chairman

Nigeria doesn’t have any connection with Ukraine, United Nations bought grains from Ukraine to give to war thorn areas of every distressed country

So united nationa went to get d grains from Ukraine n they are giving it as aids to different countries which Nigeria is one of them

Hope u get it?

No b Nigeria go beg for grain, it’s just like someone went to buy food n give it to your neighbor in need, your neighbor doesn’t know the seller n the seller doesn’t know u, the Good Samaritan is the intermediary between d 2 of u

That is exactly the case in this situation, Nigeria doesn’t have anything to do with Ukraine but United Nations did their thing

Let me break it down for u into more realistic example, your car has fault n u are always stressing yourself to go to work.

Mr musa is a car dealer but u don’t know him, u only know mr Samson to b your friend, mr Samson saw your troubles n went to buy car from mr musa….note mr Samson bought d car n paid, so mr Samson came to give u d car

U don’t know mr musa n mr musa don’t know u

Imagine your neighbors now saying u went to beg mr musa for car

Mr musa is Ukraine
Mr Samson is United Nations
U are Nigeria

Does that make sense?
I hope u get it now

Cc kingthreat
PointZerom
grin you go explain tire, this knuckle heads are called flat for a reason, they can hardly process any thought themselves except there messiah thinks for them😂

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri's Reply To Peter Obi's Post About Ukraine's Grain by PointZerom: 1:35pm On Mar 05
Goodnewsforlife:
are u stupid

I keep telling u it’s only north west n u are telling me about d whole Nigeria

What’s your problem?

We are talking about giving aids to north west n u are talking about those breaking warehouses

I don’t care about what reno said but I want to set d record straight

When south east was distressed with flood they came in n now north west is distressed with insurgency n they are doing same

Many obi mumus are dumb

Despite breaking down d explanation, haba now I no wan vex but u are annoying

U keep mentioning breaking of warehouse when everyone is telling u they are carrying it to north east

United Nations have been giving aids since many years ago so don’t try to rope it around apc else it will make u dumb

Shut up.
Face your hunger and don't transfer aggression.

Re: Reno Omokri's Reply To Peter Obi's Post About Ukraine's Grain by Goodnewsforlife: 1:37pm On Mar 05
PointZerom:

Shut up.
Face your hunger and don't transfer aggression.
aiit

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri's Reply To Peter Obi's Post About Ukraine's Grain by PointZerom: 1:38pm On Mar 05
SonOfDSoil01:
grin you go explain tire, this knuckle heads are called flat for a reason, they can hardly process any thought themselves except there messiah thinks for them😂

Now we know who the knuckle heads are.

Re: Reno Omokri's Reply To Peter Obi's Post About Ukraine's Grain by PointZerom: 1:39pm On Mar 05

Re: Reno Omokri's Reply To Peter Obi's Post About Ukraine's Grain by SonOfDSoil01: 1:40pm On Mar 05
PointZerom:

Now we know who the knuckle heads are.
Ebin pawon ni Sad yeast😂

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri's Reply To Peter Obi's Post About Ukraine's Grain by PointZerom: 1:42pm On Mar 05
SonOfDSoil01:
Ebin pawon ni Sad yeast😂

Una go protest tire.
Re: Reno Omokri's Reply To Peter Obi's Post About Ukraine's Grain by Goodnewsforlife: 1:42pm On Mar 05
SonOfDSoil01:
they are too dumb

I keep telling him about aids the United Nations have been given since ages but this guy keeps talking about those people looting warehouse recently

In 2000 when I was in jss 1, they normally give us unicef pen n shirt with face cap n unicef is a subsidiary of united nation

But all these obi mumu wants us to believe un is feeding everyone in Nigeria so they can rope it on apc

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri's Reply To Peter Obi's Post About Ukraine's Grain by PointZerom: 1:43pm On Mar 05

Re: Reno Omokri's Reply To Peter Obi's Post About Ukraine's Grain by SonOfDSoil01: 1:50pm On Mar 05
Goodnewsforlife:
they are too dumb

I keep telling him about aids the United Nations have been given since ages but this guy keeps talking about those people looting warehouse recently

In 2000 when I was in jss 1, they normally give us unicef pen n shirt with face cap n unicef is a subsidiary of united nation

But all these obi mumu wants us to believe un is feeding everyone in Nigeria so they can rope it on apc
grin don’t worry about them, they are so inconsequential, let them believe whatever there Agulu messiah tells them, just like they believed all the nonsense lamidi Kanu was saying before his incarceration, now they have a new messiah the listen to, but after 2027 when we finally mail the Obituary coffin, all this noise we reduce and they will be back with there Biafra struggle….confused bunch😂

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri's Reply To Peter Obi's Post About Ukraine's Grain by raumdeuter: 1:50pm On Mar 05
Salowise:

What i understand here is despite war in Ukraine, their economy is still better than Nigeria that's not in war. Everytime we here of bandits disturbing farmers up North even asking them to pay levy for their harvested crops, what has the government done about it, Benue state has been terrorized by bandits what are they doing about it. All they do is to fix checkpoints in peaceful southern states while the northern people are battling with insecurities. They get what they deserve because, they always vote unintelligent people

Do you know how much has been donated to Ukriane in the last 3yrs by world powers to keep the economy going despite the war
Re: Reno Omokri's Reply To Peter Obi's Post About Ukraine's Grain by E2000: 1:51pm On Mar 05
This Reno guy is the most stupid person in the whole world. He must never hold any political position.
Re: Reno Omokri's Reply To Peter Obi's Post About Ukraine's Grain by SonOfDSoil01: 1:51pm On Mar 05
PointZerom:

Una go protest tire.
cheesy atleast we no Dey kill our children because of a plate of cold Akpu like you savages😂
Re: Reno Omokri's Reply To Peter Obi's Post About Ukraine's Grain by sodeide2013: 2:02pm On Mar 05
[quote author=adamusuleiman1 post=128778379][/qpuote]

Peter Obi is just a loudmouth talkative. He wants to condemn everything at the slightest opportunity, yet he himself could not have done any better. How did he perform as governor?
Re: Reno Omokri's Reply To Peter Obi's Post About Ukraine's Grain by Salowise: 2:15pm On Mar 05
raumdeuter:

Do you know how much has been donated to Ukriane in the last 3yrs by world powers to keep the economy going despite the war
Do you also know that if Nigeria receive any of such donations you'll never see the impact in our economy
Re: Reno Omokri's Reply To Peter Obi's Post About Ukraine's Grain by aswani(m): 2:27pm On Mar 05
Pristine664:

And we must exonerate all past leaders including Obasanjo and Jonathan you still worship till today but put the blame on Tinubu's government of 8 months? grin

Well put sir, the pain of President Tinubu dashing Peter Obi Lagos State and then slapping the taste out of his mouth anyway in the elections is still hurting them deeply.

It's like a relay race, the first and second baton changeover was bad yet you are blaming the anchor leg.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri's Reply To Peter Obi's Post About Ukraine's Grain by Tochj(m): 2:34pm On Mar 05
Pristine664:

Understanding is important
Obi said
Our failure is as a result of Years of failed leaders
He knew the gains Jonathan was making in Agriculture with Adesina as Minister before Tinubu came with the disaster called Buhari.
So Tinubu can't exonorate himself from Buhari disaster regime.
Re: Reno Omokri's Reply To Peter Obi's Post About Ukraine's Grain by Slytiger: 2:45pm On Mar 05
Tochj:

Let me educate U
This is pure ignorance like Peter obi. Ukraine has one of the most fertile black soil in the world. Nigeria doesn't even come close.

To put things in perspective, 1/4 of the world's richest soil is in Ukraine.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri's Reply To Peter Obi's Post About Ukraine's Grain by lightwind(m): 2:51pm On Mar 05
GoodLife4live:
you are going off beat... You are not different from that Agulu Dullard... You guys and lies are like 5 and 6...

Nigeria govt didn't beg for anything from Ukraine....

What we got is united nations initiative for vulnerable people in war zone of northeastern nigeria... We are not talking about hw some countries subsidizing bread or petroleum for their people....

Your political scammer.... political bigot... Terrorist patron , pathological liar and political prostitute from dilapidated kingdom from particular zone of the country is a confirmed dullard.... dis had exposed him more...
We need more of his misfiring...

I know it is only his bigotry people buying and supporting his delusionalism.... we love that...

2027 we will retire him... Or tell him to wait till 2039

Demented tribalist like you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Presidency Warns Against Another Civil War / 350 Imams Pray For Buhari's Recovery / "Why Patience Jonathan Withdrew Cash From Skye Bank" - Barrister Charles Ogboli

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.