Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,496 members, 7,812,532 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:53 PM

Name An Item You Have Stopped Buying Due To Inflation/high Prices. - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Name An Item You Have Stopped Buying Due To Inflation/high Prices. (22871 Views)

Banks Have Stopped Giving Dollars. What is Your Experience? / Dangote Cement Spent ₦196 Billion On Fuel And Power In 2021 Due To Inflation / Jumia Dispatch Rider Punches & Manhandles Customer For Rejecting An Item (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Name An Item You Have Stopped Buying Due To Inflation/high Prices. by femijay8271(m): 2:02pm On Mar 05
Blacktruth:

I spent 55k for everything, including the android box , but it worth it

Waooo

1 Like

Re: Name An Item You Have Stopped Buying Due To Inflation/high Prices. by kboy3(m): 2:03pm On Mar 05
Fish Pepper soup and Heineken Beer.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Name An Item You Have Stopped Buying Due To Inflation/high Prices. by colestephan86: 2:09pm On Mar 05
Love800:
How do u feed ur fowls?
I buy feeds for them

1 Like

Re: Name An Item You Have Stopped Buying Due To Inflation/high Prices. by SirLakes: 2:12pm On Mar 05
enemyofprogress:
Condoms. Now I use nylons
Werey grin

1 Like

Re: Name An Item You Have Stopped Buying Due To Inflation/high Prices. by Ephort: 2:17pm On Mar 05
Cashew nut, bro. A bottle is almost N5,000.00 from N3,000 just few weeks ago.

1 Like

Re: Name An Item You Have Stopped Buying Due To Inflation/high Prices. by sync(f): 2:21pm On Mar 05
Food stuff
I source around from relatives

1 Like

Re: Name An Item You Have Stopped Buying Due To Inflation/high Prices. by marksleek2584(m): 2:23pm On Mar 05
I
Re: Name An Item You Have Stopped Buying Due To Inflation/high Prices. by CentralBank(m): 2:29pm On Mar 05
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Name An Item You Have Stopped Buying Due To Inflation/high Prices. by Risingblue008(m): 2:35pm On Mar 05
Me now
I don reduced the way i dey take buy loud ( a sachet)
Cos e don add up to 7k ontop

Whr i never buy meat and fish full my fridge

1 Like

Re: Name An Item You Have Stopped Buying Due To Inflation/high Prices. by SirLakes: 2:41pm On Mar 05
spencekat:
Glo network is terrible here
Dial*406# for something similar on MTN night bundle
Re: Name An Item You Have Stopped Buying Due To Inflation/high Prices. by godofuck231: 2:45pm On Mar 05
Toilet wipes , waster of resources

1 Like

Re: Name An Item You Have Stopped Buying Due To Inflation/high Prices. by sadi78: 2:45pm On Mar 05
Bottle Water.... i am now using satchet water

1 Like

Re: Name An Item You Have Stopped Buying Due To Inflation/high Prices. by Love800(m): 2:46pm On Mar 05
I thought feeds were expensive?
colestephan86:

I buy feeds for them

1 Like

Re: Name An Item You Have Stopped Buying Due To Inflation/high Prices. by Vinnie2000(m): 3:10pm On Mar 05
duullie88:

Na only ghost fit survive without this items ooo... 😂 😂 😂

Lolss. cheesy

The Guy fit be Ghost o! shocked

How can a human survive without buying those items?

2 Likes

Re: Name An Item You Have Stopped Buying Due To Inflation/high Prices. by Allisgud: 3:20pm On Mar 05
Where are the it will favour me and my family apc fools,u will still adjust ur drinking of water

1 Like

Re: Name An Item You Have Stopped Buying Due To Inflation/high Prices. by favour32(m): 3:25pm On Mar 05
Extract S
Titus S

2 Likes

Re: Name An Item You Have Stopped Buying Due To Inflation/high Prices. by TrustNone: 3:33pm On Mar 05
Tranquility2345:
Dom Perignon. For now, I do regular Moët cry
I go soon expose your fake life one day

1 Like

Re: Name An Item You Have Stopped Buying Due To Inflation/high Prices. by ajilegend(m): 3:43pm On Mar 05
Pringles. It is now 4,700

1 Like

Re: Name An Item You Have Stopped Buying Due To Inflation/high Prices. by millionboi2: 4:05pm On Mar 05
Blacktruth:

Etv installation with an android box
how do I get this?
Re: Name An Item You Have Stopped Buying Due To Inflation/high Prices. by Kingdavid579(m): 4:09pm On Mar 05
Only noodles is what I stopped buying.

Traders in my place has price differences so much that I feel like each of them is cheating

1 Like

Re: Name An Item You Have Stopped Buying Due To Inflation/high Prices. by colestephan86: 4:19pm On Mar 05
Love800:
I thought feeds were expensive?
They are 8 birds, I rear them for meat and eggs.
Re: Name An Item You Have Stopped Buying Due To Inflation/high Prices. by Love800(m): 4:26pm On Mar 05
Okay.
My last question. What type of fowl(bird)?
colestephan86:

They are 8 birds, I rear them for meat and eggs.
Re: Name An Item You Have Stopped Buying Due To Inflation/high Prices. by jamesversion: 4:31pm On Mar 05
CountinBlessins:
playstation 5 game discs.
Infact i am putting my ps5 up for sale soonest. i cant be spending 60k on a game disc when i have dogs to feed,my daughter to feed, myself to feed, my mum to send money to, and prostitutes to patronize on the weekend.

Whenever you want to sell your PES 5. hit me up. Thanks. cool
Re: Name An Item You Have Stopped Buying Due To Inflation/high Prices. by Rybnyk(m): 4:41pm On Mar 05
Vinnie2000:
I was with two 17,18 yr old Girls yesterday and one was Drinking Nutri-Milk.

The Other Asked her how Much she bought it, The Drinker said N600!

This Girl now said 'What, You Try o. Since FANTA reach N300, I Stop to buy am'. shocked embarassed

I just Laughed inwardly because since Prices of INDOMIE Noodles hit the Roof, I STOPPED Buying. undecided

Even Young Pple don Wise for Nigeria! cheesy

So Which Food Item/Commodity have you STOPPED Buying due to Inflation? smiley

Corned beef, sardines,fried chicken...

1 Like

Re: Name An Item You Have Stopped Buying Due To Inflation/high Prices. by NACE13: 4:47pm On Mar 05
Indomie noodle is.....was a life saver anytime I return from work and feel too tired to cook and not enough cash to eat outside but now....no more. I have decided to embrace the tiredness like that and get into the kitchen.
No more chicken or plenty meat inside pot o. Na manageable amount of meat with enough ponmo be sure route now. Very soon, it will be full time ponmo.
No more cable subscription. Na YouTube be the way forward now. Thank God for android phones, I can watch any game at the comfort of my house.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Name An Item You Have Stopped Buying Due To Inflation/high Prices. by CountinBlessins(m): 4:54pm On Mar 05
jamesversion:

Whenever you want to sell your PES 5. hit me up. Thanks. cool

No P bro
Re: Name An Item You Have Stopped Buying Due To Inflation/high Prices. by Kinzo0917(m): 5:06pm On Mar 05
boxypane:
Indomie, spaghetti(when rice dey), sea food

I thank God say my office go give is milk, milo, sugar, beans, 3 big cans of g.oil for the starting of Islam fasting. Then by easter, na 50kg bag of rice, 3 big cans of g.oil and 3k

If not, I no remember wen I drink milk last

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Name An Item You Have Stopped Buying Due To Inflation/high Prices. by Felaincarnated: 5:19pm On Mar 05
No to Beer🍺🍺Canadian loud dey gimme beta joy dis days

1 Like

Re: Name An Item You Have Stopped Buying Due To Inflation/high Prices. by Kinzo0917(m): 5:20pm On Mar 05
Blacktruth:

It is an Etv installation with an android box

How can one get it because I have never heard of it or seen it in anywhere in abuja
Re: Name An Item You Have Stopped Buying Due To Inflation/high Prices. by Afolue(m): 5:28pm On Mar 05
My own na pure water. I drink water board now

1 Like

Re: Name An Item You Have Stopped Buying Due To Inflation/high Prices. by Kinzo0917(m): 5:53pm On Mar 05
Johnsonibx:
Me, I don stop to dey eat spaghetti since the price don move from #600 or #650 - 1k

I am thinking 🤔 most Christians will stop paying their tithe this days

1 Like

Re: Name An Item You Have Stopped Buying Due To Inflation/high Prices. by Princeton92(m): 5:59pm On Mar 05
Pure water
Yoghurt
Shawarma
Cereals
Milk
Milo
List bokkuu 😢😭

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Do Your C.A.C Company Registration and Get a Free Delivery Nation Wide / CBN Issues Guidelines For China-Nigeria Currency Swap Deal (Pics) / How Long Does It Take For Cheques To Clear In Nigeria Banks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.