Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,873 members, 7,813,974 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:08 PM

Name An Item You Have Stopped Buying Due To Inflation/high Prices. - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Name An Item You Have Stopped Buying Due To Inflation/high Prices. (22879 Views)

Banks Have Stopped Giving Dollars. What is Your Experience? / Dangote Cement Spent ₦196 Billion On Fuel And Power In 2021 Due To Inflation / Jumia Dispatch Rider Punches & Manhandles Customer For Rejecting An Item (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Name An Item You Have Stopped Buying Due To Inflation/high Prices. by Treasure17(m): 11:08am On Mar 05
Fish grin
Re: Name An Item You Have Stopped Buying Due To Inflation/high Prices. by MichaelSokoto(m): 11:09am On Mar 05
CandidAdmin:

Are you in a better position?

If you are help people around you out. Most of them didn't vote for the failure
I concur whole heartedly.

cool
Re: Name An Item You Have Stopped Buying Due To Inflation/high Prices. by criuze(m): 11:09am On Mar 05
I only drink coke when I want to celebrate something very special and personal

That small mimee noodle that use to be my last rescue, I started with 80 but now 300, I stopped buying it by default

Then beer na only for Christmases, I rather take sachet ogogoro, and oh they banned that too

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Name An Item You Have Stopped Buying Due To Inflation/high Prices. by jebbi: 11:10am On Mar 05
Indomie noodles

2 Likes

Re: Name An Item You Have Stopped Buying Due To Inflation/high Prices. by Vinnie2000(m): 11:10am On Mar 05
enemyofprogress:
Condoms. Now I use nylons

Lolss,

U dey Tie am to ur PENIS with Rubber band? 🤔😄😄

2 Likes

Re: Name An Item You Have Stopped Buying Due To Inflation/high Prices. by Blacktruth: 11:10am On Mar 05
Gustavowhite:
i didn’t exclude myself,me too dey among
I dey Nigeria,I never comot

Hahhahahahahaa , i swear u nor fit kill me with laugh

2 Likes

Re: Name An Item You Have Stopped Buying Due To Inflation/high Prices. by Willie2015: 11:11am On Mar 05
Blacktruth:
Dstv subscription, i went for a quality free to air dat can also cover all dstv stations for free .

Can u state the name of the free to air
Re: Name An Item You Have Stopped Buying Due To Inflation/high Prices. by Dougad: 11:12am On Mar 05
Titus Sardines.

But honestly I be don already tire to chop am.

The one wey pain me pass na AJ Bread for Warri. Back in the day the bread na 500 but na 2000 now

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Name An Item You Have Stopped Buying Due To Inflation/high Prices. by Blacktruth: 11:12am On Mar 05
CandidAdmin:

I'm not.
All I'm saying is that you should have said "us" since you are one of us.

Hahahahahaha, d two of u will not kill me oOoo, i don laugh bele scatter

2 Likes

Re: Name An Item You Have Stopped Buying Due To Inflation/high Prices. by Blacktruth: 11:13am On Mar 05
Willie2015:

Can u state the name of the free to air

It is an Etv installation with an android box

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Name An Item You Have Stopped Buying Due To Inflation/high Prices. by ikdaddy01(m): 11:14am On Mar 05
Meat

1 Like

Re: Name An Item You Have Stopped Buying Due To Inflation/high Prices. by Willie2015: 11:16am On Mar 05
Blacktruth:

It is an Etv installation with an android box

tks
Re: Name An Item You Have Stopped Buying Due To Inflation/high Prices. by Blacktruth: 11:17am On Mar 05
Willie2015:

tks

You are welcome
Re: Name An Item You Have Stopped Buying Due To Inflation/high Prices. by Bloggzz77: 11:20am On Mar 05
Indomie.

Vinnie2000:
I was with two 17,18 yr old Girls yesterday and one was Drinking Nutri-Milk.

The Other Asked her how Much she bought it, The Drinker said N600!

This Girl now said 'What, You Try o. Since FANTA reach N300, I Stop to buy am'. shocked embarassed

I just Laughed inwardly because since Prices of INDOMIE Noodles hit the Roof, I STOPPED Buying. undecided

Even Young Pple don Wise for Nigeria! cheesy

So Which Food Item/Commodity have you STOPPED Buying due to Inflation? smiley

1 Like

Re: Name An Item You Have Stopped Buying Due To Inflation/high Prices. by Assetosky(m): 11:20am On Mar 05
Blacktruth:
Dstv subscription, i went for a quality free to air dat can also cover all dstv stations for free .

Please how do I get it?
Re: Name An Item You Have Stopped Buying Due To Inflation/high Prices. by Juniorangel(m): 11:20am On Mar 05
My roll on, body sprays, and perfumes must definitely get them before the week runs out

1 Like

Re: Name An Item You Have Stopped Buying Due To Inflation/high Prices. by colestephan86: 11:22am On Mar 05
Vinnie2000:
I was with two 17,18 yr old Girls yesterday and one was Drinking Nutri-Milk.

The Other Asked her how Much she bought it, The Drinker said N600!

This Girl now said 'What, You Try o. Since FANTA reach N300, I Stop to buy am'. shocked embarassed

I just Laughed inwardly because since Prices of INDOMIE Noodles hit the Roof, I STOPPED Buying. undecided

Even Young Pple don Wise for Nigeria! cheesy

So Which Food Item/Commodity have you STOPPED Buying due to Inflation? smiley
I don't buy crate of eggs anymore, I have my own chicks that lays my own eggs now.
* I don't buy indomie anymore
* I have drastically stopped eating out to about once in 3 months

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Name An Item You Have Stopped Buying Due To Inflation/high Prices. by RepoMan007: 11:25am On Mar 05
Sugar.

Some fresh foods.

1 Like

Re: Name An Item You Have Stopped Buying Due To Inflation/high Prices. by Blacktruth: 11:26am On Mar 05
Assetosky:

Please how do I get it?

Re: Name An Item You Have Stopped Buying Due To Inflation/high Prices. by clockwisereport: 11:29am On Mar 05
Blacktruth:
which one did u buy and for how much?
Re: Name An Item You Have Stopped Buying Due To Inflation/high Prices. by Absuchat(m): 11:31am On Mar 05
Garri from 450-2300 I said bye.

Satchet water from 150-500 hello tap water

Noodles from 130-360 It reminds me of worm, so it's now irritating

Table water from 100-200 it's not always full, na pure cheating

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Name An Item You Have Stopped Buying Due To Inflation/high Prices. by flokii: 11:31am On Mar 05
It should be sardines.. not as if I buy all the time, but the price now is not just reasonable. Almost #1,000 for Titus sardine that used to be #300 or thereabout. In some places, it sells for #1,100.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Name An Item You Have Stopped Buying Due To Inflation/high Prices. by Nwanna2588: 11:32am On Mar 05
Frozen fish(Titus) and its like.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Name An Item You Have Stopped Buying Due To Inflation/high Prices. by specialmati(m): 11:32am On Mar 05
cool cool cool cool chai just look at what my country people have been reduced to all because wrong choice of some idiots.mine is biscuits I can't just use 300 to buy that grin grin grin grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Name An Item You Have Stopped Buying Due To Inflation/high Prices. by Blacktruth: 11:34am On Mar 05
clockwisereport:
which one did u buy and for how much?

Etv installation with an android box

1 Like

Re: Name An Item You Have Stopped Buying Due To Inflation/high Prices. by Vinnie2000(m): 11:37am On Mar 05
Absuchat:
Garri from 450-2300 I said bye.

Satchet water from 150-500 hello tap water

Noodles from 130-360 It reminds me of worm

Table water from 100-200 it's not always full

Meaning you Don't eat Swallow and Soup again? embarassed

Abi you Patronize Akpu or Starch? 🤔

1 Like

Re: Name An Item You Have Stopped Buying Due To Inflation/high Prices. by Absuchat(m): 11:38am On Mar 05
Vinnie2000:

Meaning you Don't eat Swallow and Soup again? embarassed

Abi you Patronize Akpu or Starch? 🤔
Akpu is bae my brother 🤣

1 Like

Re: Name An Item You Have Stopped Buying Due To Inflation/high Prices. by clockwisereport: 11:39am On Mar 05
[quote author=omoyeni37 post=128783922]Hello house, please i really need your assistance, i want to buy a new asthma inhaler, (I'm an asthmatic patient). The one i used to buy cost 10k now, but i have only 4k with me this morning, please i need your help with the remaining amount. God will continue to bless and uplift everyone in JESUS NAME
Re: Name An Item You Have Stopped Buying Due To Inflation/high Prices. by Bahamas95(m): 11:39am On Mar 05
Fuel.

Though I haven't stopped buying it completely but I only do when necessary. I charge my phones and power bank at work and make use of solar fan when I get home.

The only time I on my generator now is when I wanna make use of blender or I have a very important visitor.......Most times in the evenings I ride my sport bike to get what I want in town instead of paying annoying tfares. These okada people charge without conscience, where I was paying N200 before is now N500. You'll even be begging them to accept the N500.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Name An Item You Have Stopped Buying Due To Inflation/high Prices. by Onionstew: 11:40am On Mar 05
Aaah, God!!

1 Like

Re: Name An Item You Have Stopped Buying Due To Inflation/high Prices. by Vinnie2000(m): 11:42am On Mar 05
Absuchat:

Akpu is bae my brother 🤣

Lolss,

Soon Akpu price Might go up.😒

Maybe Nigerians will eat Sliced Carrots, green Vegetables and Cabbages like Oyinbo pple. 😟😌😌

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Do Your C.A.C Company Registration and Get a Free Delivery Nation Wide / CBN Issues Guidelines For China-Nigeria Currency Swap Deal (Pics) / How Long Does It Take For Cheques To Clear In Nigeria Banks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.