Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

If You are broke, QUIT TOASTING women..pirrriod!!!!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You are broke, QUIT TOASTING women..pirrriod!!!!! (2693 Views)

Guys When They Are Toasting you Vs Guys When You Agree To Date Them / How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? / Finding The Right Woman When You Are Broke Is A Romantic Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You are broke, QUIT TOASTING women..pirrriod!!!!! by superintendents(m): 2:36pm On Mar 05
190:

Most likely.

Corkiejoe has multiple accounts he uses to respond to himself on occassions

Trust me i know.

Dealt wit this MF for over 15yrs now grin
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: If You are broke, QUIT TOASTING women..pirrriod!!!!! by MrCork: 2:50pm On Mar 05
superintendents:
why not me instead of the banter..

angry

I pay only women..i dont giv men money!!! angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You are broke, QUIT TOASTING women..pirrriod!!!!! by MrCork: 2:52pm On Mar 05
CountinBlessins:

You can send an itunes card code to my email then you old fart. How many puddins have you gummed today . i ainjt sending you nothing you geriatric cuckoid grin grin grin grin grin grin
Send me itunes card to my DM make i sell am use buy the new UFC game on ps5 na 75k
Fool grin grin grin grin

Son...Send me yor account number and let me repair yor life with 300k...AGAIN...U HAVE 10 MINUTE TO RESPOND....try me if u tink am jokin!!!! angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You are broke, QUIT TOASTING women..pirrriod!!!!! by superintendents(m): 2:55pm On Mar 05
MrCork:

I pay only women..i dont giv men money!!! angry
but you want to give him at the first place..

1 Like

Re: If You are broke, QUIT TOASTING women..pirrriod!!!!! by CountinBlessins(m): 2:55pm On Mar 05
MrCork:

Son...Send me yor account number and let me repair yor life with 300k...AGAIN...U HAVE 10 MINUTE TO RESPOND....try me if u tink am jokin!!!! angry

Sharap there and send Itune card code to my box, pudding gumming knob head grin
Re: If You are broke, QUIT TOASTING women..pirrriod!!!!! by MrCork: 2:55pm On Mar 05
CandidAdmin:

You no read wetin I talk?

9ja hard. Try and help anyone cause both gendes dey complain

BTW, na only gay, lightskin wey dey ya head?

Nigeria is hard for lazy men..dats why buharry called them lazy youth...if they say nigeria is hard & people are suffffarrin..then how comes i hav moiney? angry

1 Like

Re: If You are broke, QUIT TOASTING women..pirrriod!!!!! by superintendents(m): 2:57pm On Mar 05
MrCork give me moiney I need am die..

Moiney please

grin

1 Like

Re: If You are broke, QUIT TOASTING women..pirrriod!!!!! by MrCork: 2:57pm On Mar 05
superintendents:
but you want to give him at the first place..

CountinBlessins acts like a female...dats why i want to give him 300k today. Sadly that thing os doubting me. I have given over 200k to different female on nairaland!!((REAL TALK)) angry

2 Likes

Re: If You are broke, QUIT TOASTING women..pirrriod!!!!! by CountinBlessins(m): 3:06pm On Mar 05
MrCork:

CountinBlessins acts like a female...dats why i want to give him 300k today. Sadly that thing os doubting me. I have given over 200k to different female on nairaland!!((REAL TALK)) angry

Hehehehe grin
old broke cunt

1 Like

Re: If You are broke, QUIT TOASTING women..pirrriod!!!!! by CountinBlessins(m): 3:07pm On Mar 05
MrCork:

Nigeria is hard for lazy men..dats why buharry called them lazy youth...if they say nigeria is hard & people are suffffarrin..then how comes i hav moiney? angry

Damn i really want to crack open your skull so your scotch diluted brain leaks out and i replace it with a chip. damn you are so dumb grin

1 Like

Re: If You are broke, QUIT TOASTING women..pirrriod!!!!! by 190: 3:10pm On Mar 05
CountinBlessins:

Is this mrcork trying to troll me harder? Drugs is worrying this old metal patient grin grin grin cheesy

dont pool me together with that MF

Hes based in peckham

I am based in orlando undecided

1 Like

Re: If You are broke, QUIT TOASTING women..pirrriod!!!!! by 190: 3:11pm On Mar 05
CountinBlessins:

Sharap there and send Itune card code to my box, pudding gumming knob head grin

Careful what you wish for buddy

He could end up scamming you undecided

1 Like

Re: If You are broke, QUIT TOASTING women..pirrriod!!!!! by superintendents(m): 3:13pm On Mar 05
190:

dont pool me together with that MF

Hes based in peckham

I am based in orlando undecided
you be OG too..

cheesy

1 Like

Re: If You are broke, QUIT TOASTING women..pirrriod!!!!! by 190: 3:14pm On Mar 05
superintendents:
you be OG too..

cheesy

Nah i aint?

What u on about sad

1 Like

Re: If You are broke, QUIT TOASTING women..pirrriod!!!!! by superintendents(m): 3:15pm On Mar 05
190:

Nah i aint?

What u on about sad
you guys are receiving fresh air outside oo..

Dope

1 Like

Re: If You are broke, QUIT TOASTING women..pirrriod!!!!! by 190: 3:21pm On Mar 05
superintendents:
you guys are receiving fresh air outside oo..

Dope

Bruv not a single clue what you on about sir cheesy

1 Like

Re: If You are broke, QUIT TOASTING women..pirrriod!!!!! by MrCork: 3:22pm On Mar 05
CountinBlessins:

Damn i really want to crack open your skull so your scotch diluted brain leaks out and i replace it with a chip. damn you are so dumb grin

Broke people are always angry..fighting.....u juss played yor sef. U need help.
Hopefully u will make it someday & should be able to giv women moiney undecided

2 Likes

Re: If You are broke, QUIT TOASTING women..pirrriod!!!!! by 190: 3:22pm On Mar 05
CountinBlessins:

grin grin

1 Like

Re: If You are broke, QUIT TOASTING women..pirrriod!!!!! by 190: 3:23pm On Mar 05
MrCork:

STFU Joe!

Seems no client has paid you so far today abi.

E-diot!

1 Like

Re: If You are broke, QUIT TOASTING women..pirrriod!!!!! by Thegamingorca(m): 3:24pm On Mar 05
grin grin grin grin grin
CountinBlessins:
Bros you have been here for almost 20 years, during that time some of your mates like lestat, airforceone, ishilove, seun etc Have all gone onto do big things in life , like own businesses, have awesome professional careers, great families etc, while you ave stayed here advising boys and girls

grow up sir you are almost 50 years old, yet you cant even spell properly ? Sir is it not time you reassess your priorities? Charity begins at home sir pls advise yourself pls

((No Offense!!!)) angry

1 Like

Re: If You are broke, QUIT TOASTING women..pirrriod!!!!! by CountinBlessins(m): 3:25pm On Mar 05
MrCork:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
make it someday? all you lot in brixton peckham and all those low wage ghettos live off food banks and season sales grin grin grin old fart! you are broke as tar bridges!!! stop stunting for these Nairaland beggars and be real. You are broke and cant come back to Nigeria cos you probably stole money or took a bank loan and ran away grin
I am asure you are on the wanted list grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: If You are broke, QUIT TOASTING women..pirrriod!!!!! by superintendents(m): 3:26pm On Mar 05
190:

Bruv not a single clue what you on about sir cheesy
wahala

Alright.. Can you send me money over there, the country is not smiling..

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: If You are broke, QUIT TOASTING women..pirrriod!!!!! by MrCork: 3:27pm On Mar 05
superintendents:
you be OG too..

cheesy

190 is a attention seeking crackhead dat has been ban more than 60 times on nairaland...truss me, he a known newsance...certified..i believe his ban is over.
.juss in case u ask!!

4 Likes

Re: If You are broke, QUIT TOASTING women..pirrriod!!!!! by abebi77572: 3:27pm On Mar 05
MrCork MrCork ...

3 Likes

Re: If You are broke, QUIT TOASTING women..pirrriod!!!!! by 190: 3:28pm On Mar 05
superintendents:
wahala

Alright.. Can you send me money over there, the country is not smiling..

grin grin grin

No thanks you send me money angry

I am not into scamming like corkyjoe

1 Like

Re: If You are broke, QUIT TOASTING women..pirrriod!!!!! by MrCork: 3:28pm On Mar 05
CountinBlessins:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
make it someday? all you lot in brixton peckham and all those low wage ghettos live off food banks and season sales grin grin grin old fart! you are broke as tar bridges!!! stop stunting for these Nairaland beggars and be real. You are broke and cant come back to Nigeria cos you probably stole money or took a bank loan and ran away grin
I am asure you are on the wanted list grin grin grin grin

How much u want?

1 Like

Re: If You are broke, QUIT TOASTING women..pirrriod!!!!! by 190: 3:30pm On Mar 05
MrCork:

190 is a attention seeking crackhead dat has been ban more than 60 times on nairaland...truss me, he a known newsance...certified..i believe his ban is over.
.juss in case u ask!!

Com'on from someone that lives in SE15

Try harder A-hole! grin

You think i dont know where you live.

2 Likes

Re: If You are broke, QUIT TOASTING women..pirrriod!!!!! by superintendents(m): 3:30pm On Mar 05
190:

No thanks you send me money angry

I am not into scamming like corkyjoe
Oga I go knack you bottle oo..

grin

1 Like

Re: If You are broke, QUIT TOASTING women..pirrriod!!!!! by 190: 3:32pm On Mar 05
superintendents:
Oga I go knack you bottle oo..

grin

Stay away from me you uncivilised lynxx angry

2 Likes

Re: If You are broke, QUIT TOASTING women..pirrriod!!!!! by CountinBlessins(m): 3:32pm On Mar 05
MrCork:

How much u want?

How much can you give? fãg grin

1 Like

Re: If You are broke, QUIT TOASTING women..pirrriod!!!!! by CountinBlessins(m): 3:33pm On Mar 05
Thegamingorca:
grin grin grin grin grin

The old fagg0t has met his match today grin

1 Like

Re: If You are broke, QUIT TOASTING women..pirrriod!!!!! by superintendents(m): 3:37pm On Mar 05
MrCork and 190..

una papa

angry angry

((No Offense!!!)) REAL TALK...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Typical Conversation B/w A Naija Man And Im Naija Wife & Also------ / Naija Babes Is Your Boyfriend Your Daddy? / My Story And I Hope Someone Learns From This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.