Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,464 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

If You are broke, QUIT TOASTING women..pirrriod!!!!! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You are broke, QUIT TOASTING women..pirrriod!!!!! (2701 Views)

Guys When They Are Toasting you Vs Guys When You Agree To Date Them / How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? / Finding The Right Woman When You Are Broke Is A Romantic Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You are broke, QUIT TOASTING women..pirrriod!!!!! by CandidAdmin(m): 7:01pm On Mar 05
MrCork:

Son...Send me yor account number and let me repair yor life with 300k...AGAIN...U HAVE 10 MINUTE TO RESPOND....try me if u tink am jokin!!!! angry

No ofencsece

Why are u gay
Re: If You are broke, QUIT TOASTING women..pirrriod!!!!! by 1Sharon(f): 7:37pm On Mar 05
Bitterkolatea4:
how are you sure he's not otedola just using nairaland to catch cruise, how are you sure this is not even seun himself?

You just sit down for your papa house dey count achievements follow person, how about we start mentioning your age mates who are ceos of multinational companies, tech gurus etc?

If you are intelligent enough you should have observed over the years that the person behind this moniker is a very intelligent person, the person is just clowning and trolling which i believe he enjoys and many nairalanders enjoys his posts too.

Just read, laugh and go.
Una too dey take unnecessary things serious for this.
How are you sure the people you are comparing to him will be happy with that, how are you sure these people you mentioned are really doing fine in real life? Just because they made you feel so online?

He really is! There is some sense behind his nonsense. His intelligence pops up now and then
Re: If You are broke, QUIT TOASTING women..pirrriod!!!!! by finegirl233: 8:19pm On Mar 05
1Sharon:

He really is! There is some sense behind his nonsense. His intelligence pops up now and then
I agree too. Just checked his profile and got to realise the guy is a cruise master. Lightskin everywhere, lol

1 Like

Re: If You are broke, QUIT TOASTING women..pirrriod!!!!! by MrCork: 8:20pm On Mar 05
1Sharon:

^^^^^ the typikal village loookin girl that broke guys are usually atracted to ... CountinBlessins will definaltely like her type.

Sweeeet hat. why are u defending this broke people. am i not tryin to help u?.. I bet i can easily toast her if i buy u 2 loaf of shamama bread..i lie? (no oofense) embarassed
Re: If You are broke, QUIT TOASTING women..pirrriod!!!!! by CandidAdmin(m): 8:55pm On Mar 05
MrCork:

^^^^^ the typikal village loookin girl that broke guys are usually atracted to ... CountinBlessins will definaltely like her type.

Sweeeet hat. why are u defending this broke people. am i not tryin to help u?.. I bet i can easily toast her if i buy u 2 loaf of shamama bread..i lie? (no oofense) embarassed

Help those that are broke na.

I go keep disturbing you till you share out of that "17M"
Re: If You are broke, QUIT TOASTING women..pirrriod!!!!! by MrCork: 8:57pm On Mar 05
CandidAdmin:

Help those that are broke na.

I go keep disturbing you till you share out of that "17M"

bro..i only giv women moiney.....I dont do men sir!!! angry
Re: If You are broke, QUIT TOASTING women..pirrriod!!!!! by CandidAdmin(m): 9:06pm On Mar 05
MrCork:

bro..i only giv women moiney.....I dont do men sir!!! angry

Should I change my moniker to women then(real talk I need money)
Re: If You are broke, QUIT TOASTING women..pirrriod!!!!! by CountinBlessins(m): 9:19pm On Mar 05
MrCork:

This old fool is still sulking from the trashing I gave him today 🤣🤣🤣🤣💪
Go and take your sleeping pills and stfu grin
Re: If You are broke, QUIT TOASTING women..pirrriod!!!!! by MrCork: 9:47pm On Mar 05
CandidAdmin:

Should I change my moniker to women then(real talk I need money)

Yes pleasse. go n do sexxx change and come back,,,then sleep wit broke 190..then u get paid. dats the only condition. u get 300k!!! angry
Re: If You are broke, QUIT TOASTING women..pirrriod!!!!! by 1Sharon(f): 10:13pm On Mar 05
MrCork:

I guess I spoke too soon, because I was actually backing you up.
Re: If You are broke, QUIT TOASTING women..pirrriod!!!!! by BItt: 10:17pm On Mar 05
190:

Most likely.

Corkiejoe has multiple accounts he uses to respond to himself on occassions

Trust me i know.

Dealt wit this MF for over 15yrs now grin
grin grin
Re: If You are broke, QUIT TOASTING women..pirrriod!!!!! by CandidAdmin(m): 10:18pm On Mar 05
MrCork:

Yes pleasse. go n do sexxx change and come back,,,then sleep wit broke 190..then u get paid. dats the only condition. u get 300k!!! angry

Stop na. And just dash me 20k
Re: If You are broke, QUIT TOASTING women..pirrriod!!!!! by MrCork: 10:21pm On Mar 05
1Sharon:

i can never diss u...u my boooo!!! tongue

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You are broke, QUIT TOASTING women..pirrriod!!!!! by Blacklion3: 10:27pm On Mar 05
MrCork:

Son...Send me yor account number and let me repair yor life with 300k...AGAIN...U HAVE 10 MINUTE TO RESPOND....try me if u tink am jokin!!!! angry

I can send mine o
Re: If You are broke, QUIT TOASTING women..pirrriod!!!!! by CountinBlessins(m): 10:59pm On Mar 05
1Sharon:

Did you read the comment thread ? The old gummer has been ranting against me all day ! grin
Re: If You are broke, QUIT TOASTING women..pirrriod!!!!! by 1Sharon(f): 12:13am On Mar 06
CountinBlessins:

Did you read the comment thread ? The old gummer has been ranting against me all day ! grin

Yes and?

He has been on this forum for over a decade. He trolls, but sprinkles in some truth bombs.
Re: If You are broke, QUIT TOASTING women..pirrriod!!!!! by CountinBlessins(m): 8:14am On Mar 06
CCIA:

there was no labour in your birth, you simply fell out of your mother’s Vagina when her water broke and you had brain development complications due to trauma.

e be like your mama clitoris wey dem then exchange for your brain at birth don the expire. cool

Ingored tout, cry more grin
Re: If You are broke, QUIT TOASTING women..pirrriod!!!!! by CountinBlessins(m): 8:15am On Mar 06
1Sharon:

Yes and?

He has been on this forum for over a decade. He trolls, but sprinkles in some truth bombs.

How many arbortions have you commited for him? thot grin grin grin grin grin
Re: If You are broke, QUIT TOASTING women..pirrriod!!!!! by CCIA: 8:35am On Mar 06
CountinBlessins:

Ingored tout, cry more grin
cool
Re: If You are broke, QUIT TOASTING women..pirrriod!!!!! by 190: 3:30pm On Mar 06
MrCork:

Your fada

2 Likes

Re: If You are broke, QUIT TOASTING women..pirrriod!!!!! by Paulinho59(m): 4:18pm On Mar 06
MrCork:

Plz can u help a brother with just 15k... my left ear got blocked since last week Wednesday and I don’t have money to go to the hospital. If it touches ur heart to help plz send it here. 7039021323, Chukwuemeka Emmanuel, Opay
Re: If You are broke, QUIT TOASTING women..pirrriod!!!!! by MrCork: 4:45pm On Mar 06
Paulinho59:

Plz can u help a brother with just 15k... my left ear got blocked since last week Wednesday and I don’t have money to go to the hospital. If it touches ur heart to help plz send it here. 7039021323, Chukwuemeka Emmanuel, Opay

I dont help males...man helping man is gay..
Our job has men is to help & protect only women...not men sir. Helpin another man is gay...100% gay * unaceptable!! angry
Re: If You are broke, QUIT TOASTING women..pirrriod!!!!! by MrCork: 4:46pm On Mar 06
190:

Your fada

Goood news is u as dumb as they come. No need to reply u.(((THANK ME LATER)) angry

1 Like

Re: If You are broke, QUIT TOASTING women..pirrriod!!!!! by Novaxerxes(m): 5:52pm On Mar 06
LMAO, what the hell's going on here in this thread. And almost everyone that comments here seems to end up "collecting" in one way or the other lol.
You've done it again Mr Cork, guess you've finally had your laugh and traffic, lol

1 Like

Re: If You are broke, QUIT TOASTING women..pirrriod!!!!! by Antwan99: 7:20pm On Mar 06
CountinBlessins:

The old fagg0t has met his match today grin
From what I've read so far, you are still not his match. You are bitter all while and he is catching cruise with that and you don't even seem to notice. Mr Cork is always like that. Variety is the spice of life. It's good we exist with a variety of people and their behavioral characteristics. The imbalances creates a balance. Not everybody will be Seun, Otedola, Tony Elumelu or you.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You are broke, QUIT TOASTING women..pirrriod!!!!! by 1Sharon(f): 7:44pm On Mar 06
CountinBlessins:

How many arbortions have you commited for him? thot grin grin grin grin grin

None. because na only poor man pikin like you dem dey abort

1 Like

Re: If You are broke, QUIT TOASTING women..pirrriod!!!!! by Antwan99: 9:18pm On Mar 06
finegirl233:

I agree too. Just checked his profile and got to realise the guy is a cruise master. Lightskin everywhere, lol
He is consistent with the way he sounds and writes. I love his choice of words notwithstanding the grammar. Moreover, he does bad grammar deliberately and has never written correctly all through for years. He doesn't say slurs when people troll him. His themes are: light skin, poor/broke, rich, always claiming to own a Range River 2017 and dwelling in Perkam, England. Always end his threads with '(((no oofencse))) He is fun though. I rrush to his thread.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You are broke, QUIT TOASTING women..pirrriod!!!!! by MrCork: 9:33am On Mar 16
1Sharon:

Listen Sweeethat.
any male (especially homebase
guyss who all ways beg woman for moiney) who dont have a car or try to toast must GET a double back hand SLAP on the face...they allways beggin ( REAL TALK)!!!
THANK ME LATER (no oofencsece) angry

1 Like

Re: If You are broke, QUIT TOASTING women..pirrriod!!!!! by imagrg(m): 9:53am On Mar 16
Investing in a bearded Ponzi?

It's preposterous!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Which Of Them Is Ur Spec / Nairalanders Pls Help!: At A Cross Road! / My Nigeria Girl Friend Called Me A Chameleon, Now Am Going To P.I.M.P My Ride

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.