Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,596 members, 7,816,479 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

Why Are Some Guys Like This? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Some Guys Like This? (33524 Views)

Do We Really Have Guys Like This Nowadays? / Most Akwa Ibom Guys Like Sex Alot But Can't Take Care Of Their Girls (Pics) / What Do Females Like On The Male Body As Much As Guys Like Nyansh? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Some Guys Like This? by zinaunreal(m): 7:57am On Mar 22
This topic should be why are you and your friend like this. Nasty set of Nigerians. I want to eat doesn't mean I'm broke
Re: Why Are Some Guys Like This? by Goodlady(f): 9:14am On Mar 22
EreluRoz:
She may need the money for very important things. Your friend did well by inviting him to eat but he's wrong for asking him to pay just because he transfered money to a lady.
Exactly my thought.
Tallesty1:
A fool and his food are soon parted.

Imagine using come and some dangerous words like eat in the same sentence in this Tinubulation.

No be juju be that?
And he's not matured to know African slangs?
VeryWickedMan:
OP I am the guy.
Do your worst.
Thanks for paying for the food you ate. Assuming day you never pay, you know I d bite torn you to shreds with teeth!
Re: Why Are Some Guys Like This? by Bahamas95(m): 9:52am On Mar 22
Some people are not cheerful givers, why give someone food and later ask the person to pay? That's nonsense!

You should be happy a stranger even ate your food, not everybody can risk their lives like that. Back then in my hostel my friend called an Hausa tailor to slim fit his new jeans.......The amount he charged was too much so I jokingly told him to reduce his charge that I will serve him the jollof rice I was cooking.

He laughed and said ok, to our surprise after he finished sewing he said "bros oya give me the jollof rice" grin

He ate the food happily and we were all happy, there's love in sharing.
Re: Why Are Some Guys Like This? by deavicky(m): 10:12am On Mar 22
kattie:
Its how he ate food from a total stranger that's making me worried. Tomorrow they will say women are cheap.
hunger may even be worse than when u are pressed. When u really pressed I'm not sure u have time to select toilet.
Re: Why Are Some Guys Like This? by BALLOSKI: 1:19pm On Mar 22
Cloudflare:
I'll go straight to the point!

Yesterday a guy entered our shop building, it's obvious he came to do a POS transfer because there's a POS close to us in the shop.

My neighbour brought out his food to eat and then called me to join him to which I told him I have already eaten. Just then, this guy that came to do the POS transfer told my neighbour if I was the only person he saw to invite, that he should invite him too! We thought the guy was joking ooo, my neighbour jokingly invited him, this guy took the pure water on the table, washed his hands and ate all the food in the plate (it was eba and egusi soup). It's obvious he was badly hungry and haven't eaten since morning.

Meanwhile, the werey guy took his phone, called the girl he sent 5k to via POS, to inquire if she has received the money. The idiot was like "hello baby have you received the money"? My neighbour and I refused to allow the guy leave the building until he paid for that food he ate. How come you haven't eaten as a guy yet you rushed and sent a girl 5k (a girl who's probably with another guy at the moment?) Just to please her?

File Photo used for Illustration
Did he force your neighbour to give him food?
Re: Why Are Some Guys Like This? by NovusHomo(m): 4:10pm On Mar 30
[quote author=DCmaverick post=129045615][/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Pre Wedding Photo Shoot / Man Drowns While Attempting To Propose To Girlfriend Underwater In Tanzania / Slay Queen In High Heels Shows Her Zanku Skills On The Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.