Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,115 members, 7,818,327 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

Why Are Some Guys Like This? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Some Guys Like This? (33537 Views)

Do We Really Have Guys Like This Nowadays? / Most Akwa Ibom Guys Like Sex Alot But Can't Take Care Of Their Girls (Pics) / What Do Females Like On The Male Body As Much As Guys Like Nyansh? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Some Guys Like This? by Zxcvbnmghtr: 5:55pm On Mar 21
Cloudflare:

Stop mistaking all men for SIMPLETONS!

If not for SIMPS , the world would have been a better place by now.

That was why I carefully used the word "MOSTLY". A man's mother is on the hospital bed dying, looking for money to pay bills while his son is spending money on Babes.
Re: Why Are Some Guys Like This? by kestolove95(m): 6:31pm On Mar 21
How are so girls like that?
Re: Why Are Some Guys Like This? by Caaz: 6:33pm On Mar 21
Funny
Re: Why Are Some Guys Like This? by yad2eidi: 6:34pm On Mar 21
Cloudflare:
I'll go straight to the point!

Yesterday a guy entered our shop building, it's obvious he came to do a POS transfer because there's a POS close to us in the shop.

My neighbour brought out his food to eat and then called me to join him to which I told him I have already eaten. Just then, this guy that came to do the POS transfer told my neighbour if I was the only person he saw to invite, that he should invite him too! We thought the guy was joking ooo, my neighbour jokingly invited him, this guy took the pure water on the table, washed his hands and ate all the food in the plate (it was eba and egusi soup). It's obvious he was badly hungry and haven't eaten since morning.

Meanwhile, the werey guy took his phone, called the girl he sent 5k to via POS, to inquire if she has received the money. The idiot was like "hello baby have you received the money"? My neighbour and I refused to allow the guy leave the building until he paid for that food he ate. How come you haven't eaten as a guy yet you rushed and sent a girl 5k (a girl who's probably with another guy at the moment?) Just to please her?

File Photo used for Illustration
because naja girls are useless
Re: Why Are Some Guys Like This? by FuckYeyeMods: 6:36pm On Mar 21
Cloudflare:

Yesterday a guy entered our shop building, it's obvious he came to do a POS transfer because there's a POS close to us in the shop.

My neighbour brought out his food to eat and then called me to join him to which I told him I have already eaten. Just then, this guy that came to do the POS transfer told my neighbour if I was the only person he saw to invite, that he should invite him too! We thought the guy was joking ooo, my neighbour jokingly invited him, this guy took the pure water on the table, washed his hands and ate all the food in the plate (it was eba and egusi soup). It's obvious he was badly hungry and haven't eaten since morning.

Meanwhile, the werey guy took his phone, called the girl he sent 5k to via POS, to inquire if she has received the money. The idiot was like "hello baby have you received the money"? My neighbour and I refused to allow the guy leave the building until he paid for that food he ate. How come you haven't eaten as a guy yet you rushed and sent a girl 5k (a girl who's probably with another guy at the moment?) Just to please her?

**In Olamide's Voice** Story for the gods

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Guys Like This? by meobizy(f): 6:38pm On Mar 21
I will always say it, those who say “come and join me” are the stingiest of folks. You always see them beg you to join them when they know you won’t. If you grant their request, watch them give excuses upon excuses why you shouldn’t.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Guys Like This? by Villa12(m): 6:43pm On Mar 21
Cloudflare:

Sometimes it's better you keep shut, especially on important discussions like this
The lady might truly need the money very urgent or important. You don't make conclusion easily
Re: Why Are Some Guys Like This? by Sheriman(m): 6:44pm On Mar 21
Some men are slaving away their life to pussy

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Guys Like This? by westlius(m): 6:46pm On Mar 21
Philip4564:
This your story is so funny 😂😂 like how do you eat from a total stranger you don't even know .
Omo tinubu tenure don comot fear from people mind
Hunger is real
Re: Why Are Some Guys Like This? by deewhydoski(m): 6:47pm On Mar 21
EreluRoz:
She may need the money for very important things. Your friend did well by inviting him to eat but he's wrong for asking him to pay just because he transfered money to a lady.
Exactly my thought, you don't know who the girls is.....she might be his sister or his baby mama or his wife. We should not quick to judge
Re: Why Are Some Guys Like This? by Goodnewsforlife: 6:47pm On Mar 21
Cloudflare:

God bless u for making him pay

God bless u again cos as I dey read d story I wan curse u if u let am go before

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Guys Like This? by Oshokhai69: 6:49pm On Mar 21
Cloudflare:

Tales by Moonlight as usual. Are you training to be a writer or something? Omo, your stories are too boring. You have a very long way to go.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Guys Like This? by toujurs: 6:50pm On Mar 21
I used to Wonder why our fathers were harsh on the boys, this generation of daft and weak men made me realize so.
Re: Why Are Some Guys Like This? by DenreleDave(m): 6:51pm On Mar 21
kattie:
Its how he ate food from a total stranger that's making me worried. Tomorrow they will say women are cheap.

Aren't they?

All required is money.. Then one can get any woman in the world
Re: Why Are Some Guys Like This? by RodgersAkpafu: 6:51pm On Mar 21
ukaface:

You must be joking🤣😂😂😂
This can never be real
This happens a lot
Re: Why Are Some Guys Like This? by PointZerom: 6:51pm On Mar 21
Even if you tell me that it is yarimo I won't believe.
Re: Why Are Some Guys Like This? by We4all: 6:51pm On Mar 21
Some people sha, na food go kill them. They are never satisfied and will never say no when food is involved.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Guys Like This? by Dyfynezz12(m): 7:02pm On Mar 21
EreluRoz:
She may need the money for very important things. Your friend did well by inviting him to eat but he's wrong for asking him to pay just because he transfered money to a lady.
As always
Trash!!
Re: Why Are Some Guys Like This? by greatseed: 7:03pm On Mar 21
Cloudflare:

Why do I feel the OP is actually the guy in question! Some people do this to have a review of their personal problem

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Guys Like This? by sunsweet33: 7:04pm On Mar 21
“Come and join me” is a beautiful courtesy from this part of the world but some useless eediots just want to corrupt it to what I don’t know.

That’s how one guy wanted to finish my garri and even commanded me to bring peak milk to strengthen it, mtchewww
Re: Why Are Some Guys Like This? by ndu99(m): 7:06pm On Mar 21
you guys did well, a SIMPle Man is a dead man. believe me!
Re: Why Are Some Guys Like This? by advanceDNA: 7:06pm On Mar 21
DevilsEqual:

I regard most of your comments as mere sarcasma and that u didnt mean 98% of them

This is also part of those unserious comment, I guess

Like u don't know how women think..... Women wil always justify why it's okay for you to give them money even if u have nothing to do with them
Re: Why Are Some Guys Like This? by Omalicious1: 7:11pm On Mar 21
Cloudflare:

It's just an indication that we have lots of simps moving around and enabling the eradication of masculinity...it's really dangerous when an insecure man has money in his hands...

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Guys Like This? by odenkirk: 7:11pm On Mar 21
ukaface:

You must be joking🤣😂😂😂
This can never be real
why did u remove ur sexy profile picture
Re: Why Are Some Guys Like This? by PrinceGallant: 7:13pm On Mar 21
If you are lying, God sees you, and if it is true, God hears you But if the person wey dey for that illustration photo find you, you go pay for dignity assassination. Which kain thing be that?
Re: Why Are Some Guys Like This? by Dshocker(m): 7:16pm On Mar 21
Cloudflare:

grin grin grin

It was good that you guys held him, he is really stupid.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Guys Like This? by moneyissweet(m): 7:18pm On Mar 21
Fake news ,dey play
Re: Why Are Some Guys Like This? by Adewale1603(m): 7:19pm On Mar 21
Lies
Re: Why Are Some Guys Like This? by Emdebby2: 7:29pm On Mar 21
No be juju be dat?
Re: Why Are Some Guys Like This? by Dynamicboss: 7:30pm On Mar 21
VeryWickedMan:
OP I am the guy.
Do your worst.

Then you are reincarnated Esau.
Re: Why Are Some Guys Like This? by MySolace: 7:31pm On Mar 21
Cloudflare:

D guy commited no offence! He ate upon invitation. I think he just wanted to shock u guys (by eating). He's not a hungry person as u guys think. He's surely an extrovert.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Pre Wedding Photo Shoot / She Is A Lovable Person But Her Past Keeps Popping Up In My Head / Destiny Kids Rejoice Iwueze Is Engaged (photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.