Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,227 members, 7,829,386 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

Playing Hard To Get Or Not Interested What’s The Difference? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Playing Hard To Get Or Not Interested What’s The Difference? (314 Views)

Girls, It's High Time We Stopped Playing Hard To Get. / When She Likes You But Still Playing Hard To Get / Ladies Is Playing Hard To Get Now Obsolete? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Playing Hard To Get Or Not Interested What’s The Difference? by Bullfallo(m): 12:40pm On Mar 05
A girl that’s not interested and the one trying to stress a guy so she doesn’t look cheap what is the difference between them?

Some girls can be so mean when playing hard to get and stressing a guy. And the Majority of guys doesn’t have such patients as they would just take it as not been serious or not interested. And For some of those that would still continue wooing such girls it diminishes their confidence as they already believes the girl is not into them enough.

For a guy do you draw the line to call it a quit? For a girl you woo and collect her contact from her so easily but when you chat her she does not respond or barely respond. And when you called her she hardly pick up and when she does she claimed been busy and all that. Not avoiding for a date and all that
Re: Playing Hard To Get Or Not Interested What’s The Difference? by eazzzy1(m): 1:07pm On Mar 05
A girl who is playing hard to get will show you she wants you. She may want you to ask her out properly or get to know you for a longer period of time before she agrees to a relationship but in all of that she tells you she likes you and shows it.

A girl who doesn’t want you will show it. Even if she keeps you for certain benefits, she will talk to other guys, you won’t be a priority, you will do all the communication and make all the moves to meet up.

The difference is in the treatment.
Re: Playing Hard To Get Or Not Interested What’s The Difference? by MrCork: 1:09pm On Mar 05
Bullfallo:
A girl that’s not interested and the one trying to stress a guy so she doesn’t look cheap what is the difference between them?

Some girls can be so mean when playing hard to get and stressing a guy. And the Majority of guys doesn’t have such patients as they would just take it as not been serious or not interested. And For some of those that would still continue wooing such girls it demise their confidence as the already believes the girl is not into them enough.

For a guy do you draw the line to call it a quit? For a girl you woo and collect her contact from her so easily but when you chat her she do not respond or barely respond. And when you called her hardly pick up and when she does she claimed been busy and all that.

Did they rejet u sir...who? How?(no oofencsece) angry

1 Like

Re: Playing Hard To Get Or Not Interested What’s The Difference? by Bullfallo(m): 1:13pm On Mar 05
MrCork:

Did they rejet u sir...who? How?(no oofencsece) angry
no
Re: Playing Hard To Get Or Not Interested What’s The Difference? by Bullfallo(m): 1:25pm On Mar 05
eazzzy1:
A girl who is playing hard to get will show you she wants you. She may want you to ask her out properly or get to know you for a longer period of time before she agrees to a relationship but in all of that she tells you she likes you and shows it.

A girl who doesn’t want you will show it. Even if she keeps you for certain benefits, she will talk to other guys, you won’t be a priority, you will do all the communication and make all the moves to meet up.

The difference is in the treatment.

the reason for this topic is a girl i met 2 years ago. During that time when we still getting to know each she stated behaving straggling even when I believe she was play hard to get but I couldn’t take it anymore. She delays to read my messages not to talk of replying. So i just forget her. After many months I noticed she started viewing my status so i also check her status too because of that but I don’t chat her. It was like that for 2 years. So I decided to chat her she now responded. I ask her if we can see. She reply when. I told her within the week but i was surprised when she said that we can see that day. Before i say jark she done show. And she started apologizing. Even me not really interested again like before but i’m just playing along. I hardly chat her and don’t even call her. But once i tell her let us see she de agree.

Now i have another one that is behaving similar way. And it’s getting me confused if to continue or just leave her alone. I plan to show her interest for like 2 weeks and if nothing changed. I will just leave her alone
Re: Playing Hard To Get Or Not Interested What’s The Difference? by MrCork: 1:59pm On Mar 05
Bullfallo:
no

So who break yor heart sir? angry

(1) (Reply)

The Predicament Of Me / Forum Game 300 Ways To Get Kicked Out Of Public Places,last Poster Wins #5000 / Hapoy Birthday DAMEADAOBI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.