Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,009 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

The Predicament Of Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Predicament Of Me (299 Views)

I Will Soon Do The Unthinkable, Nobody Wants To Listen To My Predicament / Predicament Of A Broke Girl Unlike The Rich Or Big Girl Counterpart. / Dating A Baddest Shape & Big Ass Unwise Girl. My Predicament (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Predicament Of Me by woojin: 11:28am On Apr 10
Graduated since 2019 i couldnt find even the least paying job. Its my fault who send me study b.sc geography? Before i started university,when i am there and after i graduated all i have doing is menial jobs mostly in construction sites but i cannot boast of single naira in my account. The past 3months were rough everywhere i go nd ask for work they tell me no. I asked for help about getting a job on this forum nd i didnt get, it was only one man that said he will help me, after i chatteg with him on whatsapp i found out he wanted to recruit me for criminal activity, he asked me if i can ride motorcycle and send my pic to him to see if i can be fit for the job, he also told me to come all the way from kano to onitsha. I avoided him like plague. I asked for financial assistance all i got is being called a SCAMMER, so i gather courage nd sold my android phone for 9k i used 6k hold body and bought small itel phone with the remaining 3k. The 6k don finish since and now poverty wants to consume the lil phone.
Re: The Predicament Of Me by woojin: 11:32am On Apr 10
I am in critical condition of poverty i need financial assistance even if its 1k. 8163623337 opay. God bless the helping hands
Re: The Predicament Of Me by Zwooks: 12:00pm On Apr 10
woojin:
I am in critical condition of poverty i need financial assistance even if its 1k. 8163623337 opay. God bless the helping hands

I gave you a job to be amongst my farm hands. I asked if you could ride bikes because in the rurals distance is a major scenario

I told you we were farming maize. I offered you just a farm hand job, you returned to go against my person that i was recruiting you for criminal activity

I hold on to that accusation and hand it to God to judge between me and you. I wont say more.

Good Day

2 Likes

Re: The Predicament Of Me by woojin: 12:40pm On Apr 10
Zwooks:

I gave you a job to be amongst my farm hands. I asked if you could ride bikes because in the rurals distance is a major scenario

I told you we were farming maize. I offered you just a farm hand job, you returned to loe against my person that i was recruiting you for criminal activity

I hold on to that accusation and habd it to God to judge between me and you. I wont say more.

Good Day
i am sorry i am not accusing you, it was a mere suspicion
Re: The Predicament Of Me by galantjoe(m): 12:45pm On Apr 10
woojin:
Graduated since 2019 i couldnt find even the least paying job. Its my fault who send me study b.sc geography? Before i started university,when i am there and after i graduated all i have doing is menial jobs mostly in construction sites but i cannot boast of single naira in my account. The past 3months were rough everywhere i go nd ask for work they tell me no. I asked for help about getting a job on this forum nd i didnt get, it was only one man that said he will help me, after i chatteg with him on whatsapp i found out he wanted to recruit me for criminal activity, he asked me if i can ride motorcycle and send my pic to him to see if i can be fit for the job, he also told me to come all the way from kano to onitsha. I avoided him like plague. I asked for financial assistance all i got is being called a SCAMMER, so i gather courage nd sold my android phone for 9k i used 6k hold body and bought small itel phone with the remaining 3k. The 6k don finish since and now poverty wants to consume the lil phone.

Since he said you have sold your Android phone and bought itel torch phone, so, which phone are you using to access nairaland
Re: The Predicament Of Me by woojin: 1:10pm On Apr 10
galantjoe:

Since he said you have sold your Android phone and bought itel torch phone, so, which phone are you using to access nairaland
the small itel has a free operamini
Re: The Predicament Of Me by Balablue64: 1:54pm On Apr 10
woojin:
the small itel has a free operamini

Lie don kill you, anybody who falls for this cheap scam deserves to be scammed.
Let me guess the same small itel phone you bought for 3k is what you are using to login to nairaland ba?
Re: The Predicament Of Me by woojin: 2:12pm On Apr 10
Balablue64:

Lie don kill you, anybody who falls for this cheap scam deserves to be scammed.
Let me guess the same small itel phone you bought for 3k is what you are using to login to nairaland ba?
all i asked is help from people who can afford to help. And for own info there r small itel phones with operamini installed nd i am using one. I didnt lie that i am sick or something like that i just need help because i am broke nd jobless.
Re: The Predicament Of Me by Balablue64: 2:16pm On Apr 10
woojin:
all i asked is help from people who can afford to help. And for own info there r small itel phones with operamini installed nd i am using one. I didnt lie that i am sick or something like that i just need help because i am broke nd jobless.
I know you u are a serial begger and a stauch APC Supporter too
Re: The Predicament Of Me by woojin: 3:22pm On Apr 10
Balablue64:
I know you u are a serial begger and a stauch APC Supporter too
yes i am
Re: The Predicament Of Me by woojin: 6:48pm On Apr 10
So i wont get any help
Re: The Predicament Of Me by woojin: 6:52pm On Apr 10
Boring i must say
Re: The Predicament Of Me by woojin: 7:20pm On Apr 10
I truly need help

(1) (Reply)

Modified / Don't Miss It: Free Advert And Promotion On Our Blog / Kylie Jenner Fuel Engagement Rumours After Flaunting Huge Diamond Ring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.