Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,797 members, 7,817,302 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

What Business Can I Start With ₦500k? - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can I Start With ₦500k? (24122 Views)

Which Lucrative Business Can I Start With 500k In This 2019 / I Want A Genuine Business I Can Start With 500k. / Which Good And Profitable Business Can I Start With 500k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Business Can I Start With ₦500k? by SirLakes: 6:32pm On Mar 05
Fr33born:

😂😂 Guy how did you escape from yabaleft?
E reach to ask grin grin
Re: What Business Can I Start With ₦500k? by leisuretym: 6:33pm On Mar 05
Jennyclay:
Biko, Come use the money to buy wig for me. The wig i intend to buy is just 300k only!

Biko! Thank you!

Why not? On the condition that I will piimp you for 6 months

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With ₦500k? by sheriffman(m): 6:33pm On Mar 05
Jennyclay:
Biko, Come use the money to buy wig for me. The wig i intend to buy is just 300k only!

Biko! Thank you!

u r a bastard
Re: What Business Can I Start With ₦500k? by Ray369: 6:34pm On Mar 05
BrisenCalvin:
If you are in Oyo state, visit my farms and lets build a partnership.Agricuiture is the sure way now.

Can we meet and reach an agreement. Then you visit my site and we conclude.plans together ? 6- 15 months and we are done working together

0 9 0 4 8 9 2 0 6 6 5
Where in Oyo state?
Re: What Business Can I Start With ₦500k? by Thazard(m): 6:35pm On Mar 05
qtx:

Chai! lol, Nne u get mind sha. you wan wear person business for head? grin
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Start With ₦500k? by honourwealth(m): 6:35pm On Mar 05
If you're in student environment, start data business with 50k, pos with 180k, Phone accessories with 150k. Banner and Flyer 20k to advertise on campus.
50k for other expenses. 50k for backup.
Don't spend your capital. Ignore selling on credit
Call or whatsapp to appreciate me after 6 months. You should have a million in your account. And your business worth should x2

8 1 6 9 4 2 9 3 1 5

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Business Can I Start With ₦500k? by SafariHunter(m): 6:36pm On Mar 05
Idonweak:
Good day to you all.

I need your opinion on what business I can start with 500k. I have someone willing to assist me with that amount because my current job is both mentally and physically exhausting. However, the person wants me to explain how I will use the money and what business I will pursue. I have until the end of the month to provide a plan.

I was thinking of starting a printing business and also selling phone accessories since I live in a student-dominated area with a polytechnic nearby. However, I'm concerned about the potential downturn when students go on holiday, leaving the area empty. The economy is also not favorable. I'm open to suggestions. Thanks.

Piggery

2 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Start With ₦500k? by Endymi: 6:38pm On Mar 05
Jamie1000:
To be honest with you. 500k is like saying what business can you start with $300? Inflation has ridiculed the economy. Sadly . I will advice you go into agent work. House agent, use that 500k and package your self.

Stop all this dollar nonsense,is it Dollar you use to buy things at oshodi.
Encourage the young man for having that amount of money, money no easy to save my friend!!

12 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Start With ₦500k? by Pisol(m): 6:39pm On Mar 05
Your 500k is a seed. Sow it by investing in yourself. Get tech skills and thank me later.

2 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Start With ₦500k? by Jamie1000: 6:40pm On Mar 05
Endymi:

Encourage the young man for having that amount of money, money no easy to save my friend!!

The things you're buying are all inflated because of dollar..
Readon being, they are mostly imported. . Have you checked the prices of items? How many goods can 500k afford?
Re: What Business Can I Start With ₦500k? by officialJP(m): 6:40pm On Mar 05
Jennyclay:

Biko! Thank you!
you look like rejected property
Re: What Business Can I Start With ₦500k? by Babaibeji2020(m): 6:42pm On Mar 05
thesicilian:

Expensive wig on top that kind head
Waste of precious resources on top nothing....🤣

2 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Start With ₦500k? by CalmElder(m): 6:45pm On Mar 05
thesicilian:

Data Science
Data Analysis
Project management
Cyber security
UX design
Digital marketing
Software development

Etc
With data analysis you can start earning within 3-6months

Ethical hacking
Animation

2 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Start With ₦500k? by Advocate1810(m): 6:45pm On Mar 05
Idonweak:
Good day to you all.

I need your opinion on what business I can start with 500k. I have someone willing to assist me with that amount because my current job is both mentally and physically exhausting. However, the person wants me to explain how I will use the money and what business I will pursue. I have until the end of the month to provide a plan.

I was thinking of starting a printing business and also selling phone accessories since I live in a student-dominated area with a polytechnic nearby. However, I'm concerned about the potential downturn when students go on holiday, leaving the area empty. The economy is also not favorable. I'm open to suggestions. Thanks.

So far you resides in school area I’ll suggest you open a laundry shop, filling of gas and POs, you can run the 3 businesses in a single shop
I also bought my washing machine on Saturday, Planning to get generator by month end and water stores ( I also have plan for same business at my school area) if you meet those good guys they no wash clothes with hand again just go somewhere to learn it like a month because you’ll need little experience about the work their are some clothes that have specific soap for it.
You’ll thank me before the year runs to end

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Business Can I Start With ₦500k? by Questionnaires(m): 6:46pm On Mar 05
Idonweak:
Good day to you all.

Invest In Diversed Businesses That Will Put Your FEARS To Rest:

A - Animal Husbandry Like Poultry (For Bi-Monthly Returns)

B - Bike Mobility Business (For Daily Returns)

C - Crops Plantation of Plantain And Cassava (For Yearly Returns).

- Use A Good Second Hand Bike for Your Business Operation With 300k - 400k

- Invest 50k into plantation.

- Invest 50k into Chicken Husbandry.

This Sensitization Thread Link Below Will Guide You On How To Maximize Your Profits on Poultry Business:

https://www.nairaland.com/8018823/cost-maize-reason-expensive-meat

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Business Can I Start With ₦500k? by Chochovini: 6:47pm On Mar 05
abelee:

Start a phone charging business. Out of that money, you can buy a small generator of 1.8kva for like 150k. Next up get a carpenter and an electrician to construct a table fitted with about 50 sockets where people can plug their phones, power banks, headset, rechargeable fans to. Next up reserve 50k as running expenses that last you for at least 2 weeks
Just imagine you charge 150 per phone and you can charge at least 50 phone per day.
That's 7500/day. Multiply that by 30 = 225000

If you add other gadgets to it, you can make up to 250k every month

As the business grows, you can add a business center to it (printing and photocopy)
. Best Advice here so far.

4 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Start With ₦500k? by Sirchiboy: 6:47pm On Mar 05
meditator:
I make good money to cater for my primary needs and to support my family, decently

Where is your location?
Re: What Business Can I Start With ₦500k? by rafcrown(m): 6:48pm On Mar 05
And perform fake miracles plus some juju from the village?
Daniel7543:
Why not try and open a small Church...
Re: What Business Can I Start With ₦500k? by chi4ik4(m): 6:50pm On Mar 05
POS and thank me later
Re: What Business Can I Start With ₦500k? by sunlad123: 6:52pm On Mar 05
Zonefree:
300k on a head that can't recite the 36 states and capital? undecided
Re: What Business Can I Start With ₦500k? by Aurelius1(m): 6:54pm On Mar 05
thesicilian:

Fairly used lap top : 250k
Register for a tech skill of choice: 50-100k
Data, feeding and miscellaneous expenses for 3months - 150k
Inasmuch as tech skills are good, how soon does one start cashing out after learning and mastery?

3 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Start With ₦500k? by thesicilian: 6:55pm On Mar 05
MONEY247:

How can I learn data analysis
You tube
Free websites
Or u enroll in a tech school

2 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Start With ₦500k? by thesicilian: 6:56pm On Mar 05
AgubataAkokwa:

do you know any tech school in Lagos mainland
Yeah but I don't want it to look like I'm advertising for anyone. You can browse the popular ones, then check out the ones that are close to u
Re: What Business Can I Start With ₦500k? by Aurelius1(m): 6:57pm On Mar 05
thesicilian:

Data Science
Data Analysis
Project management
Cyber security
UX design
Digital marketing
Software development

Etc
With data analysis do one need to be employed in an organization or go into freelancing?
Re: What Business Can I Start With ₦500k? by thesicilian: 6:58pm On Mar 05
Etosha:

Please, which tech skill is best?
Depends on what you have affinity for.
And how much time you have to learn it
For example data analysis may take shorter time than animation or cyber security, but you have to have an eye for details

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With ₦500k? by thesicilian: 6:58pm On Mar 05
Pclemenza:

So 3 months and he starts earning?

You selling him a dream.
Not true sir
Even with one month of proper excel training alone he can start freelancing little by little

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With ₦500k? by criuze(m): 6:59pm On Mar 05
Rumundele:
Akpu business from benue, you are sure of 150k+capital every month

How bro
Re: What Business Can I Start With ₦500k? by thesicilian: 7:00pm On Mar 05
Aurelius1:
With data analysis do one need to be employed in an organization or go into freelancing?
Why chose when you can have both grin

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With ₦500k? by Jamie1000: 7:01pm On Mar 05
Endymi:

The value of 500k is like 300k of last year . Right now or even less. Don’t be deceived by the amount. I'm not discouraging him. I'm just telling him to use the money and package himself for a business be can sell himself that has demand already. If he wants to buy goods with that amount, he won't buy enough. You have not factored in shop rent and transportation.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With ₦500k? by thesicilian: 7:01pm On Mar 05
Aurelius1:
Inasmuch as tech skills are good, how soon does one start cashing out after learning and mastery?
With 3 to 6 months of dedicated learning you can start earning with some of the skills, but as for mastery, that takes years as in every other life endeavour

2 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Start With ₦500k? by Seeker2014: 7:03pm On Mar 05
Can you suggest a reliable location where one can really learn these tech courses?
thesicilian:

Data Science
Data Analysis
Project management
Cyber security
UX design
Digital marketing
Software development

Etc
Re: What Business Can I Start With ₦500k? by Aurelius1(m): 7:04pm On Mar 05
abelee:

Start a phone charging business. Out of that money, you can buy a small generator of 1.8kva for like 150k. Next up get a carpenter and an electrician to construct a table fitted with about 50 sockets where people can plug their phones, power banks, headset, rechargeable fans to. Next up reserve 50k as running expenses that last you for at least 2 weeks
Just imagine you charge 150 per phone and you can charge at least 50 phone per day.
That's 7500/day. Multiply that by 30 = 225000

If you add other gadgets to it, you can make up to 250k every month

As the business grows, you can add a business center to it (printing and photocopy)
Shey na saliva you go take dey run the generator? Without electricity supply from Discos you'll surely run at a loss.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How To Manage Money As A Nigerian In Your 20s / Oil price rises as uncertainty over Nigeria elections, Venezuela tension mounts / 1xbet Happy Friday Bonus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.