Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,593 members, 7,812,939 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:04 PM

The Wife I Married As A Virgin Complained I Wasn’t Satisfying Her - Israel DMW - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Wife I Married As A Virgin Complained I Wasn’t Satisfying Her - Israel DMW (28622 Views)

Israel DMW Reacts As Doctor Lists Benefits Of Marrying A Virgin (photo) / Actress Oge Aneke Who Married As A Virgin Gives Birth To Twins 6 Years After / "I Wasn’t Nude" – Moyo Lawal Reacts To Her Viral Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Wife I Married As A Virgin Complained I Wasn’t Satisfying Her - Israel DMW by Gboom: 12:15pm On Mar 06
The bottom-line of this guy story is "He didn't meet up with the girl expectation in terms of who the girl think he was before they got married and that is why the in-law was looking for Ned Nwoko type"
Re: The Wife I Married As A Virgin Complained I Wasn’t Satisfying Her - Israel DMW by zebszebs: 12:16pm On Mar 06
Israel married a sexually experienced, 2nd-hand virgin.

And he still loves her though, or he probably wants her back so he can revenge.

She has moved on, he clearly hasn't.

Sad state of things.

1 Like

Re: The Wife I Married As A Virgin Complained I Wasn’t Satisfying Her - Israel DMW by femi4: 12:17pm On Mar 06
FairlyUSEDpussy:
That one nah fake virgin with artificial hymen.......
She's not fake, she married in her early 20s and that's when women sexual urge and needs continue to grow as they age.

That's why if you're in 40s, marrying a woman in her 20s means sexually she's likely to cheat on you

2 Likes

Re: The Wife I Married As A Virgin Complained I Wasn’t Satisfying Her - Israel DMW by okoroemeka(m): 12:17pm On Mar 06
Raj10:
A man who marry a wrong woman is become a story teller
from the rabid rantings of this guy do you not think the woman married the wrong man,for a matured man there are times to let go and move on,this guy is behaving like a child

1 Like

Re: The Wife I Married As A Virgin Complained I Wasn’t Satisfying Her - Israel DMW by DrFunmisticGlow: 12:17pm On Mar 06
TunezTV:
He also claimed that his inlaw, i.e, his Ex-wife’s mother said they would have preferred Ned Nwoko to marry their daughter instead.🤭

He has taken to his social space to insist that any man who lays with her will meet his untimely end in what is traditionally known as Magun🤷🏼

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PTv_SBFb79k?feature=shared
The man is a disappointment sexually. Marry a virgin won't save any man who is wack in bed. If he like let him use her hymen blood to soak garri.

1 Like

Re: The Wife I Married As A Virgin Complained I Wasn’t Satisfying Her - Israel DMW by DrFunmisticGlow: 12:18pm On Mar 06
femi4:
She's not fake, she married in her early 20s and that's when women sexual urge and needs continue to grow as they age.

That's why if you're in 40s, marrying a woman in her 20s means sexually she's likely to cheat on you
A man in his forties marrying a woman in teens or early 20s is a walking red flag.

3 Likes

Re: The Wife I Married As A Virgin Complained I Wasn’t Satisfying Her - Israel DMW by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 12:22pm On Mar 06
GoodSpirit:

Any one who does 1 without the spouse knowing should be amongst the biggest scammer of the century.

How can one find out?
Share update abeg.
Re: The Wife I Married As A Virgin Complained I Wasn’t Satisfying Her - Israel DMW by femi4: 12:22pm On Mar 06
DrFunmisticGlow:
A man in his forties marrying a woman in teens or early 20s is a walking red flag.
Exactly, at 21, she's just trying to understand the woman she's becoming

3 Likes

Re: The Wife I Married As A Virgin Complained I Wasn’t Satisfying Her - Israel DMW by khattab02: 12:22pm On Mar 06
Oga that's why it is called marriage.

As novice and virgins, u people will learn together and help each other.

The time una go understand each other ehn.. nobody go teach una how to satisfy each other.

It a patient and gradual process.

1 Like

Re: The Wife I Married As A Virgin Complained I Wasn’t Satisfying Her - Israel DMW by frankyychiji(f): 12:23pm On Mar 06
Timoleon:
Were you satisfying her?
Good question and Israel must answer.

1 Like

Re: The Wife I Married As A Virgin Complained I Wasn’t Satisfying Her - Israel DMW by honour7: 12:25pm On Mar 06
Astra101:
There are two possible scenarios here.

1 it's either she did Hymenoplasty surgery. Or

2 She is only sexually satisfied through anal sex. Some ladies won't tell you this as their husband just to avoid the unthinkable.

During courtship, sexual compatibility should be prioritise. Discuss your sexual fantasies with your intended partner, what you like and what you don't like should be communicated to each other so that issues such as these will not affect the marriage in the future.

Open up! Don't hide your feelings and sex fantasies.

This is exactly it, as a guy it is good to push a girl into some certain things to ascertain how e done spoil reach, u will be surprised how many girls cam give anal if asked or s.ck u dry. It is good for a man to ask his partner her fantasis, sofa u don't faint when u hear them

1 Like

Re: The Wife I Married As A Virgin Complained I Wasn’t Satisfying Her - Israel DMW by samwillyco1(m): 12:25pm On Mar 06
grin grin grin grin

Raj10:
will become a story teller
Re: The Wife I Married As A Virgin Complained I Wasn’t Satisfying Her - Israel DMW by FireUpNow(m): 12:28pm On Mar 06
What's wrong for a woman you met as a virgin complains that you are not satisfying her? This Isreal DMW na confirm kpas. Free the lady alone and move on baba. Life na freestyle jare!🤣🤣😆

1 Like

Re: The Wife I Married As A Virgin Complained I Wasn’t Satisfying Her - Israel DMW by cococandy(f): 12:28pm On Mar 06
Do people really think that women who got married as virgins don’t deserve sexual satisfaction?

If you suck in bed you suck. Period.
Marrying an inexperienced woman isn’t going to make it less noticeable that you suck.

After a couple months . She’ll wonder is this what sex is supposed to be like? Boring and unenjoyable or maybe painful? And it’s only a matter of time before she realizes you’re the problem.

6 Likes

Re: The Wife I Married As A Virgin Complained I Wasn’t Satisfying Her - Israel DMW by CaptainFM1: 12:28pm On Mar 06
FairlyUSEDpussy:
That one nah fake virgin with artificial hymen.......

I'm interested in knowing how they do that artificial hymen. Cos this Damilola wey dey screen like she has vaginismus fit don do it artificial hymen too. Man for 4 times now, I no fit thread the eye of her needle and I'm damn sure she's a shameful giver. Maybe anytime she's coming to my place, she don rub the artificial shit block the hole. The screaming sef dey piss me off....
Re: The Wife I Married As A Virgin Complained I Wasn’t Satisfying Her - Israel DMW by WantsandMore: 12:31pm On Mar 06
By all means marry, if you marry a good woman you'll be happy & if not you'll become a philosopher

1 Like

Re: The Wife I Married As A Virgin Complained I Wasn’t Satisfying Her - Israel DMW by anungangampu: 12:34pm On Mar 06
duduade:
This guy talks too much...

On the long run, it's good your wife left
You get it. His type is not compatible with any woman. As he still needs to grow up. Money doesn't mean maturity.
Re: The Wife I Married As A Virgin Complained I Wasn’t Satisfying Her - Israel DMW by tnerro1(m): 12:34pm On Mar 06
This isreal no be like who go sabi nack self, see him big belle
Re: The Wife I Married As A Virgin Complained I Wasn’t Satisfying Her - Israel DMW by enemyofprogress: 12:38pm On Mar 06
Person used alum to tighten her pusssssssy to deceive You say she be virgin and you believed her. It's ok.

People wey dey work for bank no know wetin God do for them.

This heat is something else🙁💯

1 Like

Re: The Wife I Married As A Virgin Complained I Wasn’t Satisfying Her - Israel DMW by Chucks13: 12:39pm On Mar 06
Hahahaha Isreal dem don scammed you with fake virginity...
Re: The Wife I Married As A Virgin Complained I Wasn’t Satisfying Her - Israel DMW by Chetas81(m): 12:42pm On Mar 06
Jogs1900:
Oga Isreal, move on.Another person is now enjoying her.
CALLED TOKUNBO 😂

1 Like

Re: The Wife I Married As A Virgin Complained I Wasn’t Satisfying Her - Israel DMW by pocohantas(f): 12:52pm On Mar 06
cococandy:
Do people really think that women who got married as virgins don’t deserve sexual satisfaction?

If you suck in bed you suck. Period.
Marrying an inexperienced woman isn’t going to make it less noticeable that you suck.

After a couple months . She’ll wonder is this what sex is supposed to be like? Boring and unenjoyable or maybe painful? And it’s only a matter of time before she realizes you’re the problem.

They think they don't know sexual satisfaction. Tell me about "she has nothing to compare you with". When you try to educate them, they argue. They think they know the workings of a vagina than the bearers.

4 Likes

Re: The Wife I Married As A Virgin Complained I Wasn’t Satisfying Her - Israel DMW by Pepperdemisback: 12:53pm On Mar 06
ogaontop:

Do you think you will know when women artificialize their virginity?
A girl my friend has mercilessly bleeped, has her husband confessing to family members that she's a virgin!
My guy momentarily passed out when he heard the confession!!
Since Israel mentioned it by himself that he met her a virgin, has anyone come out to say he has had sex with her before? How many EX don come out to counter him? Her mother got pregnant at 18, she might not want same fate
Again, HOW MANY MEN HAVE COME OUT TO SAY THEY HAVE HAD SEX WITH HER BEFORE MARRIAGE?
Re: The Wife I Married As A Virgin Complained I Wasn’t Satisfying Her - Israel DMW by Juju70(m): 12:59pm On Mar 06
Wahala wahala.... cheesy
Re: The Wife I Married As A Virgin Complained I Wasn’t Satisfying Her - Israel DMW by GenFunction: 12:59pm On Mar 06
this guy no wise
Re: The Wife I Married As A Virgin Complained I Wasn’t Satisfying Her - Israel DMW by bayelsaowei(m): 1:06pm On Mar 06
duduade:
This guy talks too much...

On the long run, it's good your wife left
youre correct.

Talks like a child with no sense.
Re: The Wife I Married As A Virgin Complained I Wasn’t Satisfying Her - Israel DMW by Tripleoluwa(m): 1:15pm On Mar 06
Satisfaction is bed has nothing to do with virgin. If a new born baby did not feed well, the mama will know from the cry. Can we now say how can a baby know it has fed well or not. Its a physiological phenomenon
Re: The Wife I Married As A Virgin Complained I Wasn’t Satisfying Her - Israel DMW by badostic: 1:26pm On Mar 06
Pepperdemisback:

What's this one saying? The world is so corrupt that they now see virginity as a curse or taboo.
She married at 21, so it is too much to be a virgin at 21? Na wa!
The mother got pregnant of her at 18 and had her at 19. What if she decides to be more careful than her mother?
Do you know any ex that has come out to say he had sex with her? Did anybody ask Israel before he mentioned he met her a virgin?
If truly she wasn't a virgin, that's the first punch Israel should have thrown. Have you heard him call her out for that?
21 years old cannot be a virgin? You mean no person of that age in your family is a virgin? Na wa!
This World is so corrupt!
I have seen 35 years as virgin and she is till today. I have known her for over 7 years.
Re: The Wife I Married As A Virgin Complained I Wasn’t Satisfying Her - Israel DMW by Tripleoluwa(m): 1:33pm On Mar 06
CaptainFM1:

I'm interested in knowing how they do that artificial hymen. Cos this Damilola wey dey screen like she has vaginismus fit don do it artificial hymen too. Man for 4 times now, I no fit thread the eye of her needle and I'm damn sure she's a shameful giver. Maybe anytime she's coming to my place, she don rub the artificial shit block the hole. The screaming sef dey piss me off....

Bro, some virgins are like that. I have experienced one that took me many attempts b4 i succeeded. Some girls can endure the sharp pain and get it done first attempt. So just calm down and keep trying
Re: The Wife I Married As A Virgin Complained I Wasn’t Satisfying Her - Israel DMW by Jamie1000: 1:35pm On Mar 06
Hahaha ... He married a virgin with experience. Street weyy dehm run street. Lol. After testing and useless all the gals in lekki and club. You now decided to go church to marry an angel. And Devil packaged his angel for you to you a bitter lesson
. This is a lesson for guys too. Know who dey for you. The devil you know is better than angel you don't know. Being a Christian doesn't mean being a good spouse.
Re: The Wife I Married As A Virgin Complained I Wasn’t Satisfying Her - Israel DMW by Edusouls(m): 1:35pm On Mar 06
Chai see this one wey Dey cruise with Im big friend Davido Dey enjoy life go marry snake say na woman and his life was broken like stick, women God’s second mistake
Re: The Wife I Married As A Virgin Complained I Wasn’t Satisfying Her - Israel DMW by iamtardey: 1:37pm On Mar 06
Jogs1900:
Oga Isreal, move on.Another person is now enjoying her.
lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chidinma's Gorgeous Look To Seyi Shay's Album Launch (Photo) / Wizkid & Timaya Send Love To One Another On Twitter. / Charly Boy Performs ‘'Nwata Miss'’ On Stage In Lagos 1983 (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.