Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,754 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

The Wife I Married As A Virgin Complained I Wasn’t Satisfying Her - Israel DMW - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Wife I Married As A Virgin Complained I Wasn’t Satisfying Her - Israel DMW (28659 Views)

Israel DMW Reacts As Doctor Lists Benefits Of Marrying A Virgin (photo) / Actress Oge Aneke Who Married As A Virgin Gives Birth To Twins 6 Years After / "I Wasn’t Nude" – Moyo Lawal Reacts To Her Viral Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Wife I Married As A Virgin Complained I Wasn’t Satisfying Her - Israel DMW by Desmondum: 11:41am On Mar 06
FairlyUSEDpussy:
That one nah fake virgin with artificial hymen.......
How does being a virgin affects natural high libido?

1 Like

Re: The Wife I Married As A Virgin Complained I Wasn’t Satisfying Her - Israel DMW by money121(m): 11:42am On Mar 06
Ok
Re: The Wife I Married As A Virgin Complained I Wasn’t Satisfying Her - Israel DMW by ghiloman28(m): 11:43am On Mar 06
Repentant virgin
Re: The Wife I Married As A Virgin Complained I Wasn’t Satisfying Her - Israel DMW by Angelfrost(m): 11:44am On Mar 06
Mr. Man, free this woman and move on with your life, or beg her to take you back!

These social media antics are unbecoming and unmanly. Mtchewwww!

3 Likes

Re: The Wife I Married As A Virgin Complained I Wasn’t Satisfying Her - Israel DMW by wunmi590(m): 11:47am On Mar 06

This man has been in severe pain since his wife left him to enjoy her life..

He keeps behaving like a baby up and down, they are one of the people that have been feeling alpha male and yet they couldn't let go of what they have lost due to their ego..

With all the money you have, so you can still be crying untop one babe, when we have numerous outside that are still wife material, it show that you have a bad character..

Continue to enjoy your wailing

3 Likes

Re: The Wife I Married As A Virgin Complained I Wasn’t Satisfying Her - Israel DMW by Beverlyjean(f): 11:49am On Mar 06
Israel had been seeing how the DMW crew were uselessing girls all around and how cheap women of these days have become... Israel is old skool, reason he targeted a virgin so he wudnt fall victim...but a 21yr old is Gen Z and 90% of GenZ take advice from feminists on social media ... he also would have watched her mom b4 making the decision of marrying her
Re: The Wife I Married As A Virgin Complained I Wasn’t Satisfying Her - Israel DMW by AJEEJA: 11:49am On Mar 06
It is heartbreaking that most men (will) learn about women the HARD way. No use money pursue woman wey you wan marry. Person wey pay for love nor dey pay finish.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Wife I Married As A Virgin Complained I Wasn’t Satisfying Her - Israel DMW by Jeje247: 11:50am On Mar 06
duduade:
This guy talks too much...

On the long run, it's good your wife left
He's demarketing himself too
Re: The Wife I Married As A Virgin Complained I Wasn’t Satisfying Her - Israel DMW by Stevenbright(m): 11:50am On Mar 06
Astra101:
There are two possible scenarios here.

1 it's either she did Hymenoplasty surgery. Or

2 She is only sexually satisfied through anal sex. Some ladies won't tell you this as their husband just to avoid the unthinkable.

During courtship, sexual compatibility should be prioritise. Discuss your sexual fantasies with your intended partner, what you like and what you don't like should be communicated to each other so that issues such as these will not affect the marriage in the future.

Open up! Don't hide your feelings and sex fantasies.

This is not an issue of opening up or not. All those excuses are just cosmetics, the reason is that the guy is not as rich as they expected. Like he said, "they wanted a Ned Nwoko to marry her".

3 Likes

Re: The Wife I Married As A Virgin Complained I Wasn’t Satisfying Her - Israel DMW by skuribeebo: 11:51am On Mar 06
Jogs1900:
Oga Isreal, move on.Another person is now enjoying her.
that's the problem, he is in severe pain.
Re: The Wife I Married As A Virgin Complained I Wasn’t Satisfying Her - Israel DMW by Dreamhighnow(m): 11:51am On Mar 06
MyVILLAGEpeople:

I was surprised Isreal fell for that. Its obvious she wasn't a virgin.

Ge talks too much. He is not ready for marriage. So what are suppose to do with this now

1 Like

Re: The Wife I Married As A Virgin Complained I Wasn’t Satisfying Her - Israel DMW by kingthreat(m): 11:53am On Mar 06
The ex-wife is quiet while the supposed man is talking like a fool.
Pray never to marry an idiot. They will take your bedroom performance to the public.

2 Likes

Re: The Wife I Married As A Virgin Complained I Wasn’t Satisfying Her - Israel DMW by thesicilian: 11:54am On Mar 06
Which kind of adult child is this na.
If you marry someone as a virgin does it mean you will not satisfy her?
Re: The Wife I Married As A Virgin Complained I Wasn’t Satisfying Her - Israel DMW by Chummynoni(m): 11:54am On Mar 06
This one no concern me. I am only concerned about how possible it is to get married and divorce within a year. Is that not weird?
Re: The Wife I Married As A Virgin Complained I Wasn’t Satisfying Her - Israel DMW by AMAUCHESKY(m): 11:57am On Mar 06
You guys won't understand this guy until you feel the pain directly,
I'm talking from experience but my advice for him is to chill and move on because the best is always beside to console

2 Likes

Re: The Wife I Married As A Virgin Complained I Wasn’t Satisfying Her - Israel DMW by Theoarhics: 12:00pm On Mar 06
Oga go find better thing do and stop disturbing us with your marital issues. Grow up Is real

1 Like

Re: The Wife I Married As A Virgin Complained I Wasn’t Satisfying Her - Israel DMW by MosayA: 12:00pm On Mar 06
Na wa o. Make this guy calm down small now. Shuuuu shocked

If you want her back. work toward that and stop all this child talk.

If you don't, then move on and let bygones be bygone.
Re: The Wife I Married As A Virgin Complained I Wasn’t Satisfying Her - Israel DMW by NOwazobia: 12:00pm On Mar 06
He talks too much for his gender and status. undecided

I guess nagging must be one of the reasons the wife left me.

Cho choo choooo embarassed

A baby in a man's

I am irritated.

Tueh!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Wife I Married As A Virgin Complained I Wasn’t Satisfying Her - Israel DMW by tiswell(m): 12:01pm On Mar 06
Dem naija babes don really carry Isreal DMW sure handicap 👋
Re: The Wife I Married As A Virgin Complained I Wasn’t Satisfying Her - Israel DMW by ogaontop(m): 12:01pm On Mar 06
Pepperdemisback:

What's this one saying? The world is so corrupt that they now see virginity as a curse or taboo.
She married at 21, so it is too much to be a virgin at 21? Na wa!
The mother got pregnant of her at 18 and had her at 19. What if she decides to be more careful than her mother?
Do you know any ex that has come out to say he had sex with her? Did anybody ask Israel before he mentioned he met her as a virgin?
If truly she wasn't a virgin, that's the first punch Israel should have thrown. Have you heard him call her out for that?
21 years old cannot be a virgin? You mean no person of that age in your family is a virgin? Na wa!
This World is so corrupt!
Do you think you will know when women artificialize their virginity?
A girl my friend has mercilessly bleeped, has her husband confessing to family members that she's a virgin!
My guy momentarily passed out when he heard the confession!!

2 Likes

Re: The Wife I Married As A Virgin Complained I Wasn’t Satisfying Her - Israel DMW by Theoarhics: 12:02pm On Mar 06
Some strong go soon take up this matter with this idiot. Na only him sabi curse person?

1 Like

Re: The Wife I Married As A Virgin Complained I Wasn’t Satisfying Her - Israel DMW by tiswell(m): 12:02pm On Mar 06
Raj10:
A man who marry a wrong woman is become a story teller
would
Re: The Wife I Married As A Virgin Complained I Wasn’t Satisfying Her - Israel DMW by Jogs1900: 12:04pm On Mar 06
skuribeebo:
that's the problem, he is in severe pain.
I understand he's in severe pain but make he forget and move on for his sanity.
Re: The Wife I Married As A Virgin Complained I Wasn’t Satisfying Her - Israel DMW by olamilekan9(m): 12:05pm On Mar 06
Na Ashawo virgin baba go marry 🤠🤠🤠😅
Re: The Wife I Married As A Virgin Complained I Wasn’t Satisfying Her - Israel DMW by frankyychiji(f): 12:06pm On Mar 06
FairlyUSEDpussy:
That one nah fake virgin with artificial hymen.......
Your moniker though 🤨
Re: The Wife I Married As A Virgin Complained I Wasn’t Satisfying Her - Israel DMW by frankyychiji(f): 12:07pm On Mar 06
Astra101:
There are two possible scenarios here.

1 it's either she did Hymenoplasty surgery. Or

2 She is only sexually satisfied through anal sex. Some ladies won't tell you this as their husband just to avoid the unthinkable.

During courtship, sexual compatibility should be prioritise. Discuss your sexual fantasies with your intended partner, what you like and what you don't like should be communicated to each other so that issues such as these will not affect the marriage in the future.

Open up! Don't hide your feelings and sex fantasies.
Ok. So what's your sex fantasy?
Re: The Wife I Married As A Virgin Complained I Wasn’t Satisfying Her - Israel DMW by Obierika(m): 12:08pm On Mar 06
If they have both gone their separate ways what is his business with what happens in her life?
Re: The Wife I Married As A Virgin Complained I Wasn’t Satisfying Her - Israel DMW by frankyychiji(f): 12:09pm On Mar 06
RahulAstro:
In astrology, marital satisfaction can be influenced by various factors, including the compatibility indicated by Kundli matching. When discrepancies arise between partners' expectations and experiences, it's essential to consider the planetary influences affecting their relationship dynamics. Kundli matching assesses compatibility based on planetary positions at the time of birth, highlighting potential areas of harmony or discord. Additionally, analyzing the seventh house, which governs marriage and partnerships, can provide insights into the couple's compatibility and potential challenges. Consulting with an astrologer can offer personalized guidance on addressing dissatisfaction in the relationship and finding remedies based on astrological insights.
Most out there are charlatans.
Re: The Wife I Married As A Virgin Complained I Wasn’t Satisfying Her - Israel DMW by CountinBlessins(m): 12:10pm On Mar 06
Raj10:
A man who marry a wrong woman is become a story teller

Learn to speak proper English
Re: The Wife I Married As A Virgin Complained I Wasn’t Satisfying Her - Israel DMW by descarado: 12:12pm On Mar 06
This is a full blown narcissist.
He was hurt that this lady said no to a whole him.
He and emeka ike have the same mentality.

Surprisingly majority of Nigerian men fall under this bracket.
Thanks to skewed family upbringing. They do not know better though there are chances to change the narratives if they choose to.

3 Likes

Re: The Wife I Married As A Virgin Complained I Wasn’t Satisfying Her - Israel DMW by ajealadick(m): 12:15pm On Mar 06
Marrying a woman as a virgin is not a guarantee that yu can satisfy her. If her libido is higher its part of nature and not because you broke her virginity

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BBNaija Tobi Bakre: 8 Things You May Not Know About The Contestant / Stephanie Linus: Why I Waited 3 Years After Marriage Before Getting Pregnant / Olamide Show Of Milliano Swag On His Instagram Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.