Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,337 members, 7,815,671 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

The Wife I Married As A Virgin Complained I Wasn’t Satisfying Her - Israel DMW - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Wife I Married As A Virgin Complained I Wasn’t Satisfying Her - Israel DMW (28635 Views)

Israel DMW Reacts As Doctor Lists Benefits Of Marrying A Virgin (photo) / Actress Oge Aneke Who Married As A Virgin Gives Birth To Twins 6 Years After / "I Wasn’t Nude" – Moyo Lawal Reacts To Her Viral Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Wife I Married As A Virgin Complained I Wasn’t Satisfying Her - Israel DMW by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:40pm On Mar 06
so because she was a virgin, it means that whatever yeye sex you will provide to her, she must be satisfied with it?!

no wonder so many people fail in marriage...
Re: The Wife I Married As A Virgin Complained I Wasn’t Satisfying Her - Israel DMW by GloriousGbola: 5:47pm On Mar 06
folake4u:

You this man! angry

Like Isreal my man tallesty is a one dollar brother

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XayUCLgxS5c?si=lybbBUWWLMgLqs85

Also Fear all these deep toto edo chicks. angry
Re: The Wife I Married As A Virgin Complained I Wasn’t Satisfying Her - Israel DMW by folake4u(f): 5:55pm On Mar 06
GloriousGbola:

Also Fear all these edo chicks. angry

What did Edo chicks do to you?
Re: The Wife I Married As A Virgin Complained I Wasn’t Satisfying Her - Israel DMW by GloriousGbola: 6:07pm On Mar 06
folake4u:

What did Edo chicks do to you?

see how one edo babe untouched puzzy was so fire and so bombass that it turned isreal into a 30 second brother

post coital footage of isreal and sheila

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7XlmBjKL8Q

i fear babes with faya pussy oooo
Re: The Wife I Married As A Virgin Complained I Wasn’t Satisfying Her - Israel DMW by folake4u(f): 6:20pm On Mar 06
GloriousGbola:

see how one edo babe untouched puzzy was so fire and so bombass that it turned isreal into a 30 second brother

post coital footage of isreal and sheila

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7XlmBjKL8Q

i fear babes with faya pussy oooo

Lol. I'm glad she's showing him hot pepper. grin
Re: The Wife I Married As A Virgin Complained I Wasn’t Satisfying Her - Israel DMW by GloriousGbola: 6:26pm On Mar 06
folake4u:

Lol. I'm glad she's showing him hot pepper. grin

see why i fear edo chicks grin grin

fight for your right to cum angry angry

say no to limp prick premature busters angry angry

orgasm is a confam human right angry angry angry
Re: The Wife I Married As A Virgin Complained I Wasn’t Satisfying Her - Israel DMW by armadeo(m): 6:29pm On Mar 06
If I were this guy I would keep quiet honestly.

I'll let it slide and move on no matter how painful it is.
Re: The Wife I Married As A Virgin Complained I Wasn’t Satisfying Her - Israel DMW by folake4u(f): 6:32pm On Mar 06
GloriousGbola:

see why i fear edo chicks grin grin

fight for your right to cum angry angry

say no to limp prick premature busters angry angry

orgasm is a confam human right angry angry angry

Sending the brideprice via sms is EPIC. That was the highlight of my day as I chuckled hard.

He should up his game. Every woman deserves sexual satisfaction, virgin or not.
Re: The Wife I Married As A Virgin Complained I Wasn’t Satisfying Her - Israel DMW by Nwagod26: 6:35pm On Mar 06
This man should just move on with life. Stop exposing things meant to be in the closet. That yoiuu married her a virgin doesn't deny her rights or saying you aren't or weren't satisfying her in bed afterall, we are in an age were education on sex can be gotten here and there. Moreso, she should jhave friends with whom sex is discussed and they may share certain experiences and if she discovers she has never felt what her other female friends claim to experience, she suppose complain give you. Stop seeing marrying a virgin as marrying a sexually timid woman.
Re: The Wife I Married As A Virgin Complained I Wasn’t Satisfying Her - Israel DMW by luizpippo(m): 6:53pm On Mar 06
The guy is dull, because she is a virgin, his 2 seconds should be okay for her abi.

Like he inserts and cums straight, she should be satisfied?
Re: The Wife I Married As A Virgin Complained I Wasn’t Satisfying Her - Israel DMW by ogaontop(m): 6:53pm On Mar 06
Pepperdemisback:

Since Israel mentioned it by himself that he met her a virgin, has anyone come out to say he has had sex with her before? How many EX don come out to counter him? Her mother got pregnant at 18, she might not want the same fate
Again, HOW MANY MEN HAVE COME OUT TO SAY THEY HAVE HAD SEX WITH HER BEFORE MARRIAGE?
1. For the fact that no man came out to speak doesn't make her a virgin, if she slept with a married man, do you think the man would come out to speak and destroy his home? (NB: I am not judging her because she might also be a real virgin o)
2. For the fact that someone is a virgin doesn't rule out the fact that she maybe unfaithful, all LovePeddler.s were once virgins.
3. Her reactions and how she talks don't show "virgin-like" decency!
Re: The Wife I Married As A Virgin Complained I Wasn’t Satisfying Her - Israel DMW by Pepperdemisback: 7:49pm On Mar 06
ogaontop:

1. For the fact that no man came out to speak doesn't make her a virgin, if she slept with a married man, do you think the man would come out to speak and destroy his home? (NB: I am not judging her because she might also be a real virgin o)
2. For the fact that someone is a virgin doesn't rule out the fact that she maybe unfaithful, all LovePeddler.s were once virgins.
3. Her reactions and how she talks don't show "virgin-like" decency!
You claimed your friend boasted, if there's anyone, he should have done same thing when Isreal was boasting of that. Not everybody is wayward. It wasn't the lady that said it, it was Isreal.
Person wen fall for pit, na eye opener for back people. Her mother got pregnant at 18, so, she might just not want to make same mistake.
Since Introduction till now, no ex has claimed he slept with her.
Re: The Wife I Married As A Virgin Complained I Wasn’t Satisfying Her - Israel DMW by Astra101: 8:03pm On Mar 06
texazzpete:

Some of you should confess that you absolutely suck in bed. Because your defence of a fellow semi-impotent person is quite suspect.

Imagine claiming that someone who was married as a virgin cannot differentiate between good and bad sex. How does that make sense to you?

By their late teens, everyone has read about what an orgasm is. And they’ll know when they aren’t getting it.

I guess you should offer your girlfriend for a trial.

So you really wrote the bolded part with your clear eyes? Read about orgasm and know how it feels? Like we should certify you a driver cos you read about driving in books or issue you driving licence cos you watch driving videos on YouTube. Does that make sense to you?
Re: The Wife I Married As A Virgin Complained I Wasn’t Satisfying Her - Israel DMW by WINDSOW(m): 8:54pm On Mar 06
But Israel dey disgrace him ancestors o.
The babe give am lap, Israel mistake am for kpekus.
Re: The Wife I Married As A Virgin Complained I Wasn’t Satisfying Her - Israel DMW by Tallesty1(m): 9:27pm On Mar 06
GloriousGbola:

Also Fear all these deep toto edo chicks. angry
A man's day is short and full of troubles and activities, so one needs to use his time wisely.

Also, why spend 5, 10, 20, 50, or 60 minutes on top of a woman when the end result is the same for he who finishes in 30 seconds?
Re: The Wife I Married As A Virgin Complained I Wasn’t Satisfying Her - Israel DMW by Tallesty1(m): 9:31pm On Mar 06
folake4u:

You this man! angry
Wow.

🎶Even when you are angry you are beautiful too 🎶
Re: The Wife I Married As A Virgin Complained I Wasn’t Satisfying Her - Israel DMW by folake4u(f): 9:46pm On Mar 06
Tallesty1:

Wow.

🎶Even when you are angry you are beautiful too 🎶

Hahaha. John Legend got nothing on ya. wink
Re: The Wife I Married As A Virgin Complained I Wasn’t Satisfying Her - Israel DMW by Tallesty1(m): 9:53pm On Mar 06
folake4u:

Hahaha. John Legend got nothing on ya. wink
And I am just testing mic.

grin grin grin
Re: The Wife I Married As A Virgin Complained I Wasn’t Satisfying Her - Israel DMW by folake4u(f): 9:55pm On Mar 06
Tallesty1:

And I am just testing mic.

grin grin grin

Imagine. 😂😂😂
Re: The Wife I Married As A Virgin Complained I Wasn’t Satisfying Her - Israel DMW by alphaNomega: 10:37pm On Mar 06
TunezTV:
He also claimed that his inlaw, i.e, his Ex-wife’s mother said they would have preferred Ned Nwoko to marry their daughter instead.🤭

He has taken to his social space to insist that any man who lays with her will meet his untimely end in what is traditionally known as Magun🤷🏼

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PTv_SBFb79k?feature=shared

e mean say Israel DMW no sabi f***
Re: The Wife I Married As A Virgin Complained I Wasn’t Satisfying Her - Israel DMW by Ilekokonit: 1:46am On Mar 07
Israel DMW -
The Wife I Married As A Virgin Complained I Wasn’t Satisfying Her.

There is a lesson for every man in Israel DMW 's statement. Its that :- the fact that you married a virgin does not guarantee jack.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Wife I Married As A Virgin Complained I Wasn’t Satisfying Her - Israel DMW by BALLOSKI: 2:59am On Mar 07
Astra101:
There are two possible scenarios here.

1 it's either she did Hymenoplasty surgery. Or

2 She is only sexually satisfied through anal sex. Some ladies won't tell you this as their husband just to avoid the unthinkable.

During courtship, sexual compatibility should be prioritise. Discuss your sexual fantasies with your intended partner, what you like and what you don't like should be communicated to each other so that issues such as these will not affect the marriage in the future.

Open up! Don't hide your feelings and sex fantasies.

Fact!
Re: The Wife I Married As A Virgin Complained I Wasn’t Satisfying Her - Israel DMW by BALLOSKI: 3:02am On Mar 07
Pepperdemisback:

What's this one saying? The world is so corrupt that they now see virginity as a curse or taboo.
She married at 21, so it is too much to be a virgin at 21? Na wa!
The mother got pregnant of her at 18 and had her at 19. What if she decides to be more careful than her mother?
Do you know any ex that has come out to say he had sex with her? Did anybody ask Israel before he mentioned he met her a virgin?
If truly she wasn't a virgin, that's the first punch Israel should have thrown. Have you heard him call her out for that?
21 years old cannot be a virgin? You mean no person of that age in your family is a virgin? Na wa!
This World is so corrupt!
Are you sure you quoted the right guy?
Re: The Wife I Married As A Virgin Complained I Wasn’t Satisfying Her - Israel DMW by texazzpete(m): 5:47pm On Mar 07
Astra101:

I guess you should offer your girlfriend for a trial.

So you really wrote the bolded part with your clear eyes? Read about orgasm and know how it feels? Like we should certify you a driver cos you read about driving in books or issue you driving licence cos you watch driving videos on YouTube. Does that make sense to you?

Yea. I wrote the bolded part. Every teen girl that reads steamy romance novels already knows there’s supposed to be some sort of pleasurable climax…and even someone who got married as a virgin will know enough to understand if their partner completely sucks.

You didn’t seem bright at all from your initial post and you’ve cemented that impression with your completely inane analogy.

You’re the one out here insisting that there’s no possibility that Israel is a shitty sexual partner. Perhaps you’re speaking from experience and you and the guy have had sex before?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Wife I Married As A Virgin Complained I Wasn’t Satisfying Her - Israel DMW by Pepperdemisback: 5:55pm On Mar 07
BALLOSKI:
Are you sure you quoted the right guy?
Sorry, saw it later. The guy at your top I thought I quoted.
Re: The Wife I Married As A Virgin Complained I Wasn’t Satisfying Her - Israel DMW by Boldideas: 6:17pm On Mar 07
Jogs1900:

If you are married, are you not supposed to enjoy your spouses company, love, affection etc.
Which one is Isreal enjoying?
A young marriage for that matter.Mtcheeew

Hmm.. Na the enjoyment be that.. That is if you're talking about a woman and not a bitch.
Re: The Wife I Married As A Virgin Complained I Wasn’t Satisfying Her - Israel DMW by cococandy(f): 6:47pm On Mar 07
😭🤣😂
texazzpete:

. Perhaps you’re speaking from experience and you and the guy have had sex before?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yemi Alade's Reponse To Fan's Drawing Of Her / Toyin Aimakhu Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday With Comic Photos / The Final Comparison of Beyonce! Now let's try it with J.LO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.