Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,074 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

The Wife I Married As A Virgin Complained I Wasn’t Satisfying Her - Israel DMW - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Wife I Married As A Virgin Complained I Wasn’t Satisfying Her - Israel DMW (28640 Views)

Israel DMW Reacts As Doctor Lists Benefits Of Marrying A Virgin (photo) / Actress Oge Aneke Who Married As A Virgin Gives Birth To Twins 6 Years After / "I Wasn’t Nude" – Moyo Lawal Reacts To Her Viral Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Wife I Married As A Virgin Complained I Wasn’t Satisfying Her - Israel DMW by iamtardey: 1:40pm On Mar 06
brain54:
If you aren't satisfying her she should not complain...

Because she was a virgin?

All these 2 mins men. Better go take agbo!
there’s a point somewhere here… but we all are not ready for that discussion lipsrsealed
Re: The Wife I Married As A Virgin Complained I Wasn’t Satisfying Her - Israel DMW by Paraman: 1:47pm On Mar 06
MyVILLAGEpeople:

I was surprised Isreal fell for that. Its obvious she wasn't a virgin.
Did you disvirgin her or you know someone who disvirgin her before she married Israel at the age of 21 years old?
Re: The Wife I Married As A Virgin Complained I Wasn’t Satisfying Her - Israel DMW by duduade: 1:47pm On Mar 06
Jeje247:
He's remarketing himself too

Whoever that ends up marrying him again ... She's on her own ... 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: The Wife I Married As A Virgin Complained I Wasn’t Satisfying Her - Israel DMW by Paraman: 1:49pm On Mar 06
TOPCRUISE:
A Nigerian girl have scammed him and dealt with him with "I am a virgin"
so she shouldn't complain about her husband that is not lasting up to 1 minutes in sex because he married her as a virgin?
Re: The Wife I Married As A Virgin Complained I Wasn’t Satisfying Her - Israel DMW by Kingson28: 1:58pm On Mar 06
[quote author=Astra101 post=128800945]There are two possible scenarios here.

1 it's either she did Hymenoplasty surgery. Or

2 She is only sexually satisfied through anal sex. Some ladies won't tell you this as their husband just to avoid the unthinkable.

During courtship, sexual compatibility should be prioritise. Discuss your sexual fantasies with your intended partner, what you like and what you don't like should be communicated to each other so that issues such as these will not affect the marriage in the future.

Open up! Don't hide your feelings and sex fantasies.

All those who indulge in anal and MouthAction perversions will NEVER EVER see the gates of Heaven - they are Hell-bound.
Re: The Wife I Married As A Virgin Complained I Wasn’t Satisfying Her - Israel DMW by captaininiobong(m): 2:05pm On Mar 06
TunezTV:
He also claimed that his inlaw, i.e, his Ex-wife’s mother said they would have preferred Ned Nwoko to marry their daughter instead.🤭

He has taken to his social space to insist that any man who lays with her will meet his untimely end in what is traditionally known as Magun🤷🏼

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PTv_SBFb79k?feature=shared

Before she complain satisfaction, one senior man don de blow am.
Re: The Wife I Married As A Virgin Complained I Wasn’t Satisfying Her - Israel DMW by Digmygold: 2:06pm On Mar 06
FairlyUSEDpussy:
That one nah fake virgin with artificial hymen.......

Artificial virgin dey?
Re: The Wife I Married As A Virgin Complained I Wasn’t Satisfying Her - Israel DMW by Ubdavis(m): 2:06pm On Mar 06
That she was a virgin doesn't mean she wouldn't want more sex afterwards. It happened to me

1 Like

Re: The Wife I Married As A Virgin Complained I Wasn’t Satisfying Her - Israel DMW by oladipuposadeeq(m): 2:10pm On Mar 06
duduade:
This guy talks too much...

On the long run, it's good your wife left
he does talk too much, it's just sad to see a man do that but if he was quiet and didn't spill any info to the public, it would keep the woman in suspense
Re: The Wife I Married As A Virgin Complained I Wasn’t Satisfying Her - Israel DMW by chieni(f): 2:12pm On Mar 06
tefishy:
Women love sex and being a virgin doesn't change that fact. You should even know that a tear rubber will demand for more sex to be satisfied. cheesy
please tell them. Women want to be satisfied just like men.
Re: The Wife I Married As A Virgin Complained I Wasn’t Satisfying Her - Israel DMW by Jeje247: 2:16pm On Mar 06
duduade:

Whoever that ends up marrying him again ... She's on her own ... 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
it was a typo ...demarket
Re: The Wife I Married As A Virgin Complained I Wasn’t Satisfying Her - Israel DMW by cococandy(f): 2:31pm On Mar 06
pocohantas:

They think they don't know sexual satisfaction. Tell me about "she has nothing to compare you with". When you try to educate them, they argue. They think they know the workings of a vagina than the bearers.
Nne ehn. Ike gwuru
Like literally everyone was a virgin at some point . Do they think when you first had sex determines whether you’d care for sexual satisfaction or not?🤭

Versus libido being the determining factor? I don’t understand these men self

1 Like

Re: The Wife I Married As A Virgin Complained I Wasn’t Satisfying Her - Israel DMW by cococandy(f): 2:33pm On Mar 06
Ubdavis:
That she was a virgin doesn't mean she wouldn't want more sex afterwards. It happened to me
It can actually make you (the woman) want it more because you want to see what you’ve been missing out on. Unless you somehow discover that you have low libido in that case 🤷🏽‍♀️
Re: The Wife I Married As A Virgin Complained I Wasn’t Satisfying Her - Israel DMW by Mryacks: 2:37pm On Mar 06
Pepperdemisback:

What's this one saying? The world is so corrupt that they now see virginity as a curse or taboo.
She married at 21, so it is too much to be a virgin at 21? Na wa!
The mother got pregnant of her at 18 and had her at 19. What if she decides to be more careful than her mother?
Do you know any ex that has come out to say he had sex with her? Did anybody ask Israel before he mentioned he met her a virgin?
If truly she wasn't a virgin, that's the first punch Israel should have thrown. Have you heard him call her out for that?
21 years old cannot be a virgin? You mean no person of that age in your family is a virgin? Na wa!
This World is so corrupt!

I tell you..what a society. I personally know a 30yr old Virgin, strange as it may sound to some people...
Re: The Wife I Married As A Virgin Complained I Wasn’t Satisfying Her - Israel DMW by pocohantas(f): 2:38pm On Mar 06
cococandy:

Nne ehn. Ike gwuru
Like literally everyone was a virgin at some point . Do they think when you first had sex determines whether you’d care for sexual satisfaction or not?🤭

Versus libido being the determining factor? I don’t understand these men self

As you can see already, rather than admit virgins know sexual satisfaction, some are calling her a fake virgin. You can't understand them. Israel would soon blame her for his poor perfomance. I give it to them. Gaslighting is topnotch. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Wife I Married As A Virgin Complained I Wasn’t Satisfying Her - Israel DMW by cococandy(f): 2:42pm On Mar 06
pocohantas:

As you can see already, rather than admit virgins know sexual satisfaction, some are calling her a fake virgin. You can't understand them. Israel would soon blame her for his poor perfomance. I give it to them. Gaslighting is topnotch. grin
One even mentioned hymenoplasty. Na so 👀

1 Like

Re: The Wife I Married As A Virgin Complained I Wasn’t Satisfying Her - Israel DMW by pocohantas(f): 2:42pm On Mar 06
cococandy:

One even mentioned hymenoplasty. Na so 👀

Like anyone in their families has had one.
Mtcheeew!
Re: The Wife I Married As A Virgin Complained I Wasn’t Satisfying Her - Israel DMW by Pepperdemisback: 3:07pm On Mar 06
badostic:

I have seen 35 years as virgin and she is till today. I have known her for over 7 years.
I don't understand them, they just believe everybody is wayward and having sex is part of everyday routine.
It is even Religion that make some people keep virginity, her mother was pregnant at 18, she might just want to be careful.
Re: The Wife I Married As A Virgin Complained I Wasn’t Satisfying Her - Israel DMW by Pepperdemisback: 3:10pm On Mar 06
Mryacks:

I tell you..what a society. I personally know a 30yr old Virgin, strange as it may sound to some people...
Don't mind them, like sex is food to everybody. There are even men like that, not everybody fornicates.
The World is just too corrupt!
Re: The Wife I Married As A Virgin Complained I Wasn’t Satisfying Her - Israel DMW by Jesusbaby4lyf(f): 3:31pm On Mar 06
The first time he broke his virginity, how did he know if he was satisfied or not?
Re: The Wife I Married As A Virgin Complained I Wasn’t Satisfying Her - Israel DMW by folake4u(f): 3:45pm On Mar 06
So virgins don't deserve sexual satisfaction?

Instead of you to up your game. undecided

1 Like

Re: The Wife I Married As A Virgin Complained I Wasn’t Satisfying Her - Israel DMW by Asazwalingwa: 3:49pm On Mar 06
Raj10:
A man who marry a wrong woman is become a story teller

A man who "marries" a wrong woman, will become a story teller.
Re: The Wife I Married As A Virgin Complained I Wasn’t Satisfying Her - Israel DMW by Boldideas: 3:55pm On Mar 06
Jogs1900:
Oga Isreal, move on.Another person is now enjoying her.

Enjoying what exactly? Can you be a bit explicit? Mtcheeew....
Re: The Wife I Married As A Virgin Complained I Wasn’t Satisfying Her - Israel DMW by ugbarreta(m): 3:57pm On Mar 06
Been a virgin doesn't stop a lady from having high libido, that's why you need to marry a woman who have the same level sex urge.
Re: The Wife I Married As A Virgin Complained I Wasn’t Satisfying Her - Israel DMW by skedy1(m): 4:02pm On Mar 06
Timoleon:
Were you satisfying her?
Baba say him de do him best...
Him no fit kill himself.

But how virgin take Sabi some kind thing na??
The story never clear, leave am!
Re: The Wife I Married As A Virgin Complained I Wasn’t Satisfying Her - Israel DMW by Tallesty1(m): 4:12pm On Mar 06
folake4u:
So virgins don't deserve sexual satisfaction?
Yes
Re: The Wife I Married As A Virgin Complained I Wasn’t Satisfying Her - Israel DMW by Astra101: 4:20pm On Mar 06
frankyychiji:
Ok. So what's your sex fantasy?
Shey nah me be your boyfriend
Re: The Wife I Married As A Virgin Complained I Wasn’t Satisfying Her - Israel DMW by Astra101: 4:22pm On Mar 06
honour7:

This is exactly it, as a guy it is good to push a girl into some certain things to ascertain how e done spoil reach, u will be surprised how many girls cam give anal if asked or s.ck u dry. It is good for a man to ask his partner her fantasis, sofa u don't faint when u hear them

grin cheesy grin
Re: The Wife I Married As A Virgin Complained I Wasn’t Satisfying Her - Israel DMW by Jogs1900: 4:27pm On Mar 06
Boldideas:

Enjoying what exactly? Can you be a bit explicit? Mtcheeew....
If you are married, are you not supposed to enjoy your spouses company, love, affection etc.
Which one is Isreal enjoying?
A young marriage for that matter.Mtcheeew
Re: The Wife I Married As A Virgin Complained I Wasn’t Satisfying Her - Israel DMW by folake4u(f): 5:30pm On Mar 06
Tallesty1:
Yes

You this man! angry
Re: The Wife I Married As A Virgin Complained I Wasn’t Satisfying Her - Israel DMW by texazzpete(m): 5:30pm On Mar 06
Astra101:
There are two possible scenarios here.

1 it's either she did Hymenoplasty surgery. Or

2 She is only sexually satisfied through anal sex. Some ladies won't tell you this as their husband just to avoid the unthinkable.

During courtship, sexual compatibility should be prioritise. Discuss your sexual fantasies with your intended partner, what you like and what you don't like should be communicated to each other so that issues such as these will not affect the marriage in the future.

Open up! Don't hide your feelings and sex fantasies.

Some of you should confess that you absolutely suck in bed. Because your defence of a fellow semi-impotent person is quite suspect.

Imagine claiming that someone who was married as a virgin cannot differentiate between good and bad sex. How does that make sense to you?

By their late teens, everyone has read about what an orgasm is. And they’ll know when they aren’t getting it.

1 Like

Re: The Wife I Married As A Virgin Complained I Wasn’t Satisfying Her - Israel DMW by GoodSpirit: 5:30pm On Mar 06
DIVINEEVIDENCE:

How can one find out?
Share update abeg.

grin if I tell you I'm even lost than you grin you won't believe.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Shina Peller At Holy City of Medina (Photo) / Stephanie Okereke Celebrates Son's Birthday With Beautiful Family Photo / Doris Simeon Looks Radiant In Pre-Birthday Shoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.